Zeek the Dreamer? Missing Friend?

Great Gonzalez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Great Gonzalez

Hello, my name is Great Gonzalez. I was once a roleplayer within a website, and in a way the website was destroyed; I made some friends in it and was a member of a Pirate Crew called the Destiny Pirates. When I went to this website I found out that there is a user with the same name as one of my friends, Zeek the Dreamer, and given the facts that the details of this user matches that with the Zeek I knew, I believe that they are the same person. If anyone can tell me how I can e-mail him or possibly chat with him then that would be great. It's been a long time since I last talked with him and it would great too finally chat with him again. So please, if anyone can help me then that'll be great.

XDespairX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By XDespairX

Just go on "mail" and then "compose". Type in "zeek" into the adress field and you should get a list of names to choose from. Then you can write him a pm (private mail) on his account. Should work, already tried it, Zeek the dreamer showed up when I typed it in.

Stryke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Stryke

I don't think 'zeek' is on here anymore..... I went to his page and there hasn't been a post from him in a long time....that is if I'm looking at the right page.