#1 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio

What has been your favorite RPG we have done on the Vine and why?

#2 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

controversial chaos it was my debut on the rpg forum and on the team Mobb Deep (Mobb for life)

#3 Posted by Sephirim (4272 posts) - - Show Bio

i liked Cc until i had to drop out...man i wanted to Fight RL

#4 Posted by The Spartan (6320 posts) - - Show Bio
Advantage
  • It was powerless.
  • The action was realistic and intense.
  • The storyline was awesome.
#5 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine has been Nothing Gold Can Stay...It brought WAL into the mainstream of story RPing and had amazing posts by all

#6 Posted by The Spartan (6320 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"Mine has been Nothing Gold Can Stay...It brought WAL into the mainstream of story RPing and had amazing posts by all
"
even Aslan, lol.
#7 Posted by Sephirim (4272 posts) - - Show Bio

i member a while ago i forgot what rpg it was but final arrow feed Rl his uncle entrails ...that rpg was epic man...i dont remember what it was....you know what im talkin  bout kurrent?

#8 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio
Sephirim said:
"i member a while ago i forgot what rpg it was but final arrow feed Rl his uncle entrails ...that rpg was epic man...i dont remember what it was....you know what im talkin  bout kurrent?
"
That was Zero Crisis...That is my very close number 2
#9 Posted by Sephirim (4272 posts) - - Show Bio

That rpg was amazing man i dont think anything will get as good as that one man.... phew

#10 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA Burning.....it was a lovely idea.

#12 Posted by The Spartan (6320 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah...and 'The CV' deserves an honorable mention.

#14 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

i liked soldiers fate it really gave me alot to work with and a chance to get to know my fellow teammate.

civil war was also really good and fun i loved getting to go back and do some history of ronin

#15 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing Gold Can Stay..my first real RPG and everyone was smart enough not to go out into their own stupid adventures....

Final Unity has also been very fun for me cause i get to dive more into my evil side..
#16 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Nothing Gold Can Stay..my first real RPG and everyone was smart enough not to go out into their own stupid adventures....

Final Unity has also been very fun for me cause i get to dive more into my evil side..
"
I'm liking Final Unity a lot, though it is hard to say that I have a favorite RPG.
#17 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Nothing Gold Can Stay..my first real RPG and everyone was smart enough not to go out into their own stupid adventures....

"
you got alot to learn my friend
#18 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked CC until Obi raped the Ooc

#19 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"I liked CC until Obi raped the Ooc "
Poor OoC.
#20 Posted by The Spartan (6320 posts) - - Show Bio
mantoid said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:

"
I'm liking Final Unity a lot, though it is hard to say that I have a favorite RPG.
"
Out of all the powered RPG's I'd have to say that Final Unity is probably my favorite.  I'm probably going to put its events in my bio.
#21 Edited by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
you got alot to learn my friend
"
huh?

pixelized
said:
it was consensual!!!!!!!

@Spartan: yeah, Starkiller too...
#22 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
mantoid said:
"pixelized said:
Poor OoC.
"
i know.
he/she will never be the same.
#23 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

there is nothing wrong with going on about your own story as long as it follows the main story.

#24 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"there is nothing wrong with going on about your own story as long as it follows the main story.
"
yeah, man...i liked ur side story and i like side stories like that....adds depth to the whole rpg...i'm talking about going waaaay out of orbit like some people do...they twist every part of the rpg in order for it to fit into whatever story THEY want to tell.and in the end the story they're talking about is completely separated from anything going on in the rpg...
#25 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Oh yeah...and 'The CV' deserves an honorable mention."
Poor CV...it was my favorite T_T
#26 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"there is nothing wrong with going on about your own story as long as it follows the main story.
"
yeah, man...i liked ur side story and i like side stories like that....adds depth to the whole rpg...i'm talking about going waaaay out of orbit like some people do...they twist every part of the rpg in order for it to fit into whatever story THEY want to tell.and in the end the story they're talking about is completely separated from anything going on in the rpg..."
like karung the conjerour lmao those pesky koreans

man i wish G was on to see that joke
#27 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
like karung the conjerour lmao those pesky koreans

man i wish G was on to see that joke
"
has no idea what ronin's talking about but laughs anyways...lol
#28 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

if you had been in new breed you would have lol. it was crazy he flew to korea and killed a bunch of koreans for no reason there for the reason me and G always kill koreans

#29 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"if you had been in new breed you would have lol. it was crazy he flew to korea and killed a bunch of koreans for no reason there for the reason me and G always kill koreans
"
lol..that sounds awesome!!! lmao
#30 Posted by Alpha Guard (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite has been Controversial Chaos, first one I was really involved with Mobb Deep other then just fighting someone.

#31 Posted by The Comic Vine Avengers (70 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"Mine has been Nothing Gold Can Stay...It brought WAL into the mainstream of story RPing and had amazing posts by all
"
That one was my favorite too I think.
#32 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Controversial Chaos is one of my favorites.

#33 Posted by Ex Machina (370 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellfire Burning. RPG excellence. My character died and then came back to order a missile strike on the white house before confronting Gambler and trying to save him despite the fact that he was totally evil. One of the first really good RPG's we finished

#34 Posted by Desperado (122 posts) - - Show Bio

32 man elimination tournament, until it fell apart due to no shows

#35 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

The ultimate betrayal- It was my first stroy RPG and very fun ^^

#36 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

The more i read these, the more i realize, how little ive rped here. and how long ive been here. Ive only been on this site for a few months yet it feels like longer. ^^

So far...ive posted in about seven rpgs...so far my favorite is a cross between the cowboys and the pirate rpg! lol...

#37 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

frontlines...

#38 Posted by Mathews Rome (132 posts) - - Show Bio

:( I don't know I haven't read many also the one that I've read I can't remember them XD

Except the part frontline, Whatever it takes (Duh!)  O_O what was the other one 0.o damn my memory $ucks... 

#39 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

I think right now the Academy is my favorite. Its letting all the vine prodigies tell something about themselves, and there is some impressive writing, and a lot of it is really funny. I haven't RPed much, though.

X and Lillyana's wedding is good too

#40 Posted by Howler (140 posts) - - Show Bio

definitively the RPG I just found XD

MORTAL KOMBAT RP XD lol  

they had crowd and the FIGHT! thingy and everything XD

#41 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

Whatever it Takes...and The Real World (even though that one died and I only got one post in it v.v)

#42 Posted by Howler (140 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O did you, kill it??? HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!  TT_TT   :P

#43 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Whatever it Takes...and The Real World (even though that one died and I only got one post in it v.v)"
Im still in for a resurrection :P
#44 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump lol.

#45 Posted by Mercy_ (92686 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

I just finished my bio, and I added most of my battle under my sha account but I don't remember which ones I participated in lol

#47 Posted by Duchess (5995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

I just finished my bio, and I added most of my battle under my sha account but I don't remember which ones I participated in lol

That list is marvelous

#48 Posted by Angeni (5085 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duchess said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

That list is marvelous

Shows how much of a life I don't have lmfao

#50 Posted by Duchess (5995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

@Duchess said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

That list is marvelous

Shows how much of a life I don't have lmfao

Shows you're the HBIC ;)