• 51 results
Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Choose either an existing concept you would like to see reimagined by a different group or creators, or a new concept that you outline to some degree (genre, theme, scale, etc.) you would like to see created as you felt those writers would bring out the best of its potential.

Be as detailed as you can or as basic as you want.

Creative teams would be made up of three writers, these can be selected using active, semi-active, or inactive people. If they wrote on here before, they are open for consideration, but using active writers is recommended.

Example:

I would like to see the Hellfire Club revamped by: Writer X, Writer Y, Writer Z

OR

I would like to see a Justice League / Avengers style hero team run by: Writer X, Writer Y, Writer Z.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love to see how LL (and/or myself) could handle a legacy warrior concept like the Sanguine.

I'd also love to see what Psy would've done with the HFC.

Also the League of Shadows, but with the participation level of the one from back in Prime. [I wasn't paying attention to anything outside of myself back then, so I missed out.]

Also I miss Charmy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia said:

I'd love to see how LL (and/or myself) could handle a legacy warrior concept like the Sanguine.

Also the League of Shadows, but with the participation level of the one from back in Prime. [I wasn't paying attention to anything outside of myself back then, so I missed out.]

Also I miss Charmy.

Creative teams would be made up of three writers, these can be selected using active, semi-active, or inactive people. If they wrote on here before, they are open for consideration, but using active writers is recommended.

How could you, of all people, make this error!

Don't make me go Rule-Nazi on you!

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: I'm a rebel! I gotta fly to the beat of my own wings! Groups are bleh because delegating. The more people involved, the more likely someone else is to mess up!

Avatar image for quintus_knightfall
Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to see Orpheus, Nox, and Vex's take on the Knightfall origins

Armistice, Andres Knightfall, and Pyrogram doing the 3rd Society

An LL written character as President

The New Gods origins written exclusively by Feral Nova, Warsman, and Mercy

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

That would have been interesting.

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By _Vex_

@pyrogram said:
@quintus_knightfall said:

What are we waiting for?
What are we waiting for?

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Quintus_Knightfall

What do you have in mind?

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_ said:

@Quintus_Knightfall

I thought it was hypothetical lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia said:

Also I miss Charmy.

1 - LL might find it too close to some of her other concepts to find it that interesting, you on the other hand might find it refreshing.

2 - Agreed, having the leadership all being besties really kills any intrigue associated with them. A conflicting POV like Psy could really help with that.

3 - Have no idea about prior incarnations so I'll take your word for it.

4 - Poor Zauby, all your peeps vanish on you.

Armistice, Andres Knightfall, and Pyrogram doing the 3rd Society

An LL written character as President

The New Gods origins written exclusively by Feral Nova, Warsman, and Mercy

1 - Orpheus and Nox would never agree on anything, it would be pointless (LOL)

2 - So....is Pyro there to get the two of us coffee? :)

3 - I'm against the idea of anyone being President, but if I had to choose LL would make my Top 3

4 - That is a diverse trio to work together, not sure how that would turn out actually.

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speedster corps run by Dre, pyro and nova would interesting

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14 Feral Nova  Moderator

@theflashfire: I've never had a speedster... I think it would fun!

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ragnarok: G (general concepts), FA (darker mythos), and Egan (tech)

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Antonia

@armistice:

1. Actually I'm not too sure about that. She loves the warriors, and with the way she works I could see her making something really umph!y. But also, myself at the helm, I could see interesting potentials, and ones that involved her, even if she were involved as someone of significance (ally, rival, whatever) and not the actual person.
  2. Psy really had this it factor that made it so, whenever she showed up, the whole forum got behind her. She was personable and knew how to work with large numbers of people at once; people love her. The HFC has the potential to be a big concept, one with far-reaching power; and I say with absolute certainty, its best and most active/influential moments were when she was involved, the first time with the academy and feuding for power, and the second time when she brought up the Dark HFC. I think it'd be really interesting to see what she could do if she were at the helm for an extended period of time, and not driven off by site bugs and the like.
  3. Mostly I hear the stories, and also I peeked in on a League vs Ethan Starks thing once. [Didn't understand a bit of what happened but it was fun!] Plus, back then teams were just more lasting and active. Or at least they had [or seemed to have] higher success rates.
  4. I need her back the most. v_v
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pyrogram
@armistice said:

Psh, please. I do more than you in a week you've done in how many years? xD

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_ said:

@Quintus_Knightfall

I thought it was hypothetical lol

Well, Vex seems interested, so why not?

Cause there's already two Knightfall origins in canon play as is :P

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: Using inspiration from Dracula untold and covering abit more of the Knightfalls time with the church and the details in their continued resurrections.

No Caption Provided

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: Maybe will resurrect it some time. Ironic really considering the name lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia said:

@armistice:

1. Actually I'm not too sure about that. She loves the warriors, and with the way she works I could see her making something really umph!y. But also, myself at the helm, I could see interesting potentials, and ones that involved her, even if she were involved as someone of significance (ally, rival, whatever) and not the actual person.
  2. Psy really had this it factor that made it so, whenever she showed up, the whole forum got behind her. She was personable and knew how to work with large numbers of people at once; people love her. The HFC has the potential to be a big concept, one with far-reaching power; and I say with absolute certainty, its best and most active/influential moments were when she was involved, the first time with the academy and feuding for power, and the second time when she brought up the Dark HFC. I think it'd be really interesting to see what she could do if she were at the helm for an extended period of time, and not driven off by site bugs and the like.
  3. Mostly I hear the stories, and also I peeked in on a League vs Ethan Starks thing once. [Didn't understand a bit of what happened but it was fun!] Plus, back then teams were just more lasting and active. Or at least they had [or seemed to have] higher success rates.
  4. I need her back the most. v_v

1 - You would know better than I.

2- A concept that revolves around scheming, needs people doing so against one another as well as together against others, right now it is a social club. (which is a shame)

3 - I actually never go back and read old events unless its tied to something I'm taking part in and need to do so as to not be lost. You could probably name the ten best events (in your opinion) and I probably am only aware of 2-3 tops.

4 - You never know, people come and go on a whim, maybe someday.

@pyrogram said:
@armistice said:

Psh, please. I do more than you in a week you've done in how many years? xD

The discussion was about quality, not quantity....now I'll take one and one in my coffee and Andres will have an espresso, hop to it constable :)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pyrogram

@armistice: We both know even my most sh!tty idea would be more successful than your best idea, in fact, it's probably already happened xP

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Dream Team(s)

• Pyrogram, The Original Dark Vengeance, and Vex (back when I was using the Nightwing av) teaming together to fight a major threat to Gothic City
  • Vex, Nox, Fugue, Solarhawk, and Dragonfang as Gothic Knights.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By _Nox_
@pyrogram said:

@armistice: We both know even my most sh!tty idea would be more successful than your best idea, in fact, it's probably already happened xP

Yeah, the destroying the statue of liberty was succesful as hell. lol jk

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_: That RPG was probably the funnest RPG I've done xD Fighting Quintus and Andres with Shinigami was really amazing.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

I just remember it was a complete cluster f*ck.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Impero and Gambler taking on an Assassin's Creed-esque team concept.
Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: This is mostly just on point two; I don't necessarily agree that people have to be scheming against one another. Sometimes it can add an interesting dynamic, but I think at least just once I'd like to see a team/cadre of schemers who actually had each other's backs. Either out of mutual respect or a real deep bond, or anything in between. [But it would be cool to see more attention to villains who actually cared for one another as real people with empathy do (kinda like how LL does Ivana and Arrachtach, but between different writers).] As it has been, most times here on CV, when you get schemers together, the partnership dissolves nigh immediately because everyone's scheming against everyone, and everyone's openly hostile towards everyone, and people don't seem to know - or maybe they just don't care - for how to put off the internal tensions, at least for a little while. Or they betray one another within a month or two. Which can be fun. But also makes it a novel experience if someone didn't.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Antonia

Hrm...Really any three people who seemed like they could take it and make it fun, but lemme take...Anthony Stark, Charles or Quintus, and/or an Impero alt, along with a few or a bunch of allies, in control of Avalon. For one it could be interesting. But also I like the (hypothetical) idea of it falling into someone else's hands and Antonia fighting to dismantle the company she rebuilt or trying to reacquire it through other means, and of course trying to kill them also. [And of course everything's always gotta have an Azzy alt involved somehow. It'd be cool to see Merc too. He's just neat.]

Anyone who could take the MFL and make it into a lasting thing, at least so it could be part of common CVnU lore to be referenced by people. Maybe...someone(s) with even a small bit of understanding of the fight game, and a decent bit of administrative skills, or at least knowing how that business in particular works. [I said "someone(s)" so that technically counts as multiple people.]

Frenemy, myself, and Charmy working the Kashima Art Institute. And Impero on the side.

I think also it'd be neat to see Nordok's Imperium collaborated on with a lasting group of people with sizeable influence. Nord plus Impero, and one or a few more others to start. But then also, if the rest of the forum [at least the space-capable forum] could really come together to sell the idea of them as this intergalactic threat/powerhouse. And things that would also eventually involve an Earthly invasion. [Also, if there were someone else who had my ideas (or similarly good ones) who wasn't me, that'd also be great. Mostly just because I can find myself with a lot of ideas, but not enough parts to start them because they involve characters that aren't me, and since Trinity left the Imperium, and I have a hard time playing two parts of opposing sides.]

Azzy's come up with a number of concepts I thought would be fun to play with and possibly expand.

Beginning with Lady Liberty the character [same writer/originator], I'd love to see the New Gods concept if it were streamlined some certain ways. And then [so I'm not totally "breaking thread rules"] maybe get like a triune with two more, tied to other aspects the same way Liberty is "Progress."

In the beginning of CVnU I had an idea for a more grounded in reality, different version of the Tenebra group acting as a group of terrorists. [Grounded as in they could still have powers, but basically a lot more street level, without the class 100 God-tier dragons and demons and things.] Part of me still thinks it'd be neat if I had started that and got some people on-board, established them in the universe. Average Guy, Merc, and Shootout would (hypothetically) be great for that. Maybe throw in a guest appearance by Cass.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia said:

In the beginning of CVnU I had an idea for a more grounded in reality, different version of the Tenebra group acting as a group of terrorists. [Grounded as in they could still have powers, but basically a lot more street level, without the class 100 God-tier dragons and demons and things.] Part of me still thinks it'd be neat if I had started that and got some people on-board, established them in the universe. Average Guy, Merc, and Shootout would (hypothetically) be great for that. Maybe throw in a guest appearance by Cass.

I like that idea.

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_ said:

I still like the Gothic Knights idea.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_ said:

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pyrogram
@cutthroatbitch said:
@_vex_ said:

I could totally make that happen if people wanted. Make a thread/start up stuff and everything happen, but only if @vex_, @_nox_, @dragonfang_ , @solarhawk, and you wanted to. I could see it being almost like a Legends of Tomorrow start-up, Kurt can't handle it anymore and wants to get other people wanting Gothic safe, and brings you five together.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#39  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

I would love to see a Runaway type of team, but with a twist. A group of kids from the future come to the present to bring justice to their villain parent(s) while at the same time, knowing that they're risking their own existence in doing so.

People I want on the team?

Orpheus/Nox- I put these two together because I would want them to be twins with the dynamic of Orpheus and Marcus lol. It would cause some awesome in team tension :P Plus they both like to start sht lol I think it's a necessary trate for the group xD

Cellphonegirl: He always writes his characters spunky and hyper. I think that kind of character would be needed to brighten the anger/sulking of Orpheus and Nox's character. Think positive reinforcement!

Risky: I would love for her to use her Donara character >.< because she's so awesome and writes her demi-God with a bit of awkwardness to the human Earth around her it would be awesome. Plus, team needs a Goddess of awesomeness :P But at the same time her Despair character would be a freaken epic addition to the group too! Either way, Risky is awesome, and whatever she throws in will be awesome.

Obi/The Last Guardian: I would kinda want to see his Darko character (or a similar character) thrown into the mix. He also brings a lot of creativity and eye for detail in the group so I know he'll be helping with pushing ideas out in the group.

Cly and Esmeralda: Because you need a character who has a DRAGON on the team! Oh yeah, Cly would have to use Cly, I refuse to let him use any other character xD Him and Esmeralda would be bringing the light of optimism with Cellphonegirls character.

K-Squad: I haven't read her write as any other character but I love the writing she does with K-Squad and I think she would be a good addition to the team, probably even butting heads with Orpheus and Nox's characters which would be awesome lol

SolarHawk/TimeSiphon: Idk what character he would bring to the table, but whatever he brings I know it will be a great addition to the group! He's always pushing interactions and RP's forward and I know he would push the interaction needed within the group.

...I'm gonna stop now because I'll just keep adding people for the hell of it LOL

Dragonfang_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dragonfang_
_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:
@cutthroatbitch said:
@_vex_ said:

I could totally make that happen if people wanted. Make a thread/start up stuff and everything happen, but only if @vex_, @_nox_, @dragonfang_ , @solarhawk, and you wanted to. I could see it being almost like a Legends of Tomorrow start-up, Kurt can't handle it anymore and wants to get other people wanting Gothic safe, and brings you five together.

I think the only one who wasn't really interested in it was Fugue. I think.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Armistice / Tranquil / Mercenary should start a team called:

The Vanishing Act :)

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_: I can 90% guarantee you Fugue was interested. In fact, I'm sure if she knew you thought that, she'd be sorry she gave you that impression.

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_: I can 90% guarantee you Fugue was interested. In fact, I'm sure if she knew you thought that, she'd be sorry she gave you that impression.

Sooooooo.....Let's make this happen!

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd actually like to see Warsman writing the Lady Liberty character, paired with Gambler writing the Garrison Grail character and Iron Phantom (as himself).

They'd be a hero team and their primary rivals would be an anti-hero/anti-villain team of--

Maverick 6 as Bradshaw, Jack as Shootout and Zauby as the Antonia character.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

These are interesting choices.

Shootout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_shogun: That sounds cool. I think Warsman left RPG, though, which is unfortunate. I believe he said he's going to write in the fan-fic forum now, but I could easily be wrong.

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootout: Well hopefully he'll come back. We all take breaks from time to time, especially people who have been around as long as Warsman. But either way he'll blow some minds over on Fan-Fic. When he's on he can really, really, REALLY write.

Shootout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_shogun: I'd love to get Shootout involved in any team, actually. Definitely found my niche with this one, I even went so far as to give him an alt. That's just like knighting a squire.

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootout: Hah! Yeah, a dedicated Jack_ (the underscore is silent) alt means something hehe. And yeah, I'd like to see Shootout on a team.. or taking on a team ;-)