Young W.A.L.

We Are Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By We Are Legend

In dangerous times one could only hope the next generation will continue the tradition of fighting
for justice. Hero team, We Are Legend, set in creating a new goal. The formation of a new team of young gifted characters, who will devote themselves to fight evil. The trainees will go through difficult tasks and be tested beyond their limits. If they survive boot camp, they will put in as reserved soldiers and may have a chance of joining We Are Legend when they're older.

With We Are Legend on a mission, they ask another team to fill in as trainers for the new recruits.
The brute Ronin and Zero Squad agreed that they would train these "newbies." Not knowing Ronin, the recruits will be surprised what he plans on doing as training sessions. The journey will be long and dangerous. Project Young W.A.L. is now in session.

Rules

This would normally be a WAL rpg, but anyone can join. But to join you must be hero or neutral. You will need to create a fresh, new account. The character can't be older than 16. We are trying to keep this youth based. The leader for Young W.A.L. will be based how you rpg in this rpg. Ronin will make only one a leader of the team. If all goes well, I may make a new team account for Young W.A.L. And as usual, normal rpg rules apply. If you wanna join, PM Bio Guyver(That's me).

Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ultimate Ronin

Ronin sat at his desk. the room was dimly lit and a lap top computer sat at his left. So many things crossed his mind as he tried to come up with the right words to explain his new school for gifted youngsters. the school was going to be grueling and a task all in its self. ronin had seen many things in his life and the one thing that always bothered him was when teams sent their youngsters into battle unprepared. he had watched to many young kids die on the battle field due to lack of training and he couldnt allow that for the next generation of heroes. Slowly he began to punch the key's on his laptop sending several Emails to kids he had seen or heard of.

Dear potential student.

I am sending you this letter with the best of intentions. I know what you must be going through with the changes in your life. I to have went through these same changes and many others and have done my best to use what has been giving to me to better the world. I know what i am asking seems like a lot but with your new gifts comes great responsibility. You are still young and still have great minds to mold. your innocence is what drives you not your anger or simple politics. but with out proper guidance these gifts that have been bestowed upon you may be used for evil. Maybe not because you are evil yourself but maybe because what the world has done to you. I am offering you a way to live your life as normal as possible without these dangerous and manipulative people that mock you and curse you. At my school you will learn  to use your powers to the best of your ability and you will be able to fit in because all of your other classmates are just like you. But i must tell you the training you may encounter will often be grueling and test your will. But at the end of the day you will smile knowing that you were pushed to do your best and came out on top.

The courses are just like a regular school you will be taught english, math ,history,writing, and science! but you will also have mutant training academy where you will be able to use your powers to their fullest and grow closer with your classmates knowing that they have your back. if there is one thing ive learned through my whole life is divided we fall and together we stand. these words still hold true today as my team the famous Zero Squad always watches out for one another and seemingly never fails. so with this being said another letter will be sent a day after you recieve this letter to your parents explaining to them that this is a school for the gifted and that you were selected to attend via proficiency tests. so if you plan on attending dont tell anybody about this letter but let your parents know you are interested.

Best Wishes

Pete Dunham / ronin alexander

Once the EMail was sent he did as he promised and the next day sent out several dozen letters to the childrens parents explaining about the school and how they would get the best education the US had to offer. A few weeks went by and he hadnt heard nothing. Ronin was begining to just give up hope when he got his first letter in the mail from the morales family. A smile crept up on his face as he prepared all the essential transportation needs for the young boy and sent them to his family. A day later he began recieving letters from all of the children's parents requesting acceptance.

As the first day of school started ronin stood outside of the WAL mansion. He dawned his infamous Ronin costume as he stood with perfect posture waiting for all the kids to get off the bus and meet him.                                                                                                                             

Carlos Morales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Carlos Morales

It was a busy day at Taco Del Pato.
Carlos Morales had just gotten back home. He dished out his work attire on the floor entering the house and ran upstairs. He slammed the door from his room, sealing himself from the outside world. No one would know what the sixteen year old does in there. The first thing Carlos would do returning back home was to report to the computer. After going through a series of log ins, Carlos was at his email page. He read a couple of his emails sent from his friends, but one particular email made him rub his chin.

Dear potential student.

I am sending you this letter with the best of intentions. I know what you must be going through with the changes in your life. I to have went through these same changes and many others and have done my best to use what has been giving to me to better the world. I know what i am asking seems like a lot but with your new gifts comes great responsibility. You are still young and still have great minds to mold. your innocence is what drives you not your anger or simple politics. but with out proper guidance these gifts that have been bestowed upon you may be used for evil. Maybe not because you are evil yourself but maybe because what the world has done to you. I am offering you a way to live your life as normal as possible without these dangerous and manipulative people that mock you and curse you. At my school you will learn  to use your powers to the best of your ability and you will be able to fit in because all of your other classmates are just like you. But i must tell you the training you may encounter will often be grueling and test your will. But at the end of the day you will smile knowing that you were pushed to do your best and came out on top.

The courses are just like a regular school you will be taught english, math ,history,writing, and science! but you will also have mutant training academy where you will be able to use your powers to their fullest and grow closer with your classmates knowing that they have your back. if there is one thing ive learned through my whole life is divided we fall and together we stand. these words still hold true today as my team the famous Zero Squad always watches out for one another and seemingly never fails. so with this being said another letter will be sent a day after you recieve this letter to your parents explaining to them that this is a school for the gifted and that you were selected to attend via proficiency tests. so if you plan on attending dont tell anybody about this letter but let your parents know you are interested.

Best Wishes

Hearing this gave Carlos some comfort.
It meant he wasn't alone. He wasn't the only one who hasn't had much experience. And this is a chance to get better at what he does. And what could be more better than working with Ronin, leader of the famous Zero Squad? A smile lit Carlos's face. There was one problem though, his parents. There was no way he could tell them he's a superhero and that he will be gone for some intense training. Carlos began to tap his forehead and tried to think of something. There was only one person that could help him with fooling his parents. Carlos quickly ran out of his room.

The young Morales stopped by his grandfather's  house.
Grandpa was one of the few who knew Carlos's secret, ever since he saw Carlos turn into the Blue Beetle on that fishing trip. Carlos fell into the water and because he couldn't swim, the Scarab detected danger and covered Morales with its power. Carlos began to explain the circumstances and how the two of them could plan something out. Grandpa was sometimes skeptical, but he was always there to help Carlos out. Not only that, but he is trustworthy.

The next day, Carlos quickly ran to the mailbox just as soon as the mailman left.
He retrieved the letter sent by Ronin. It said "To Carlos Morales's parents." There was no way they were going to read this note, they would completely flip out. Carlos ran up to his room and opened the letter. He began to read it. Yes, it was those typical letters you would recieve from a teacher. Suddenly, the door opened and Carlos stuffed the letter in his mouth.  Carlos's mom entered the room. She looked straight at the bulges in Carlos's cheeks.

"What did I say about closing your doors?"

Carlos shrugged , acting like the innocent kid.
Carlos took a deep swallow and you could hear a gulp. His mother  raised an eyebrow.

"Your grandfather told us about you staying over at his house for a month this morning. I'm still thinking. Why didn't you tell us about in the first place?"

Carlos hated it when his mom asked those questions. She could always stump him with those questions.
He could only open his mouth, trying to say something. But no matter how hard he tried, not a single word could come out of his mouth. The teenanger could only shrug again. His mom shook her head.

"Don't forget to take your calsones."

The protective mother left after that was said.

Carlos stopped at the stop sign. He wore a black and white striped Southpole shirt and some blue jeans.
He carried some luggage, but not to visit his grandfather. Though, he did tell his mother he was going to take the bus to go to grandpa's. But this wasn't the case. His hard journey was about to begin. And right on time the bus arrived. The We Are Legend mansion is Los Angeles, which is about six or so hours to get there from San Francisco. The doors opened and the teenanger entered a new world, one that would change his life.

Carlos sat there on a seat, listening to music and minding his own business.
Though he couldn't help hearing some arguments tht were being taken place by some young ladies. And they were very young ladies. They were about nine years old. Carlos though he got the wrong bus to go to Michael Jackson's funhouse.

"Damn, I'm outta here."

But then his view changed when he saw some of the other kids in the large bus.
These kids looked serious. Especially the kid who looked like an emo. His dark hair was as dark as night. You sure wouldn't want to mess with him. Then Carlos gazed at a small girl, but looks were decieving. She was playing with fire the whole way. There was no way Carlos could show off his powers in the bus. To do so he would need to be in danger. He could stand up and make fun of Donnie Darko over there and get punched to be threatened. Carlos still neded to control the scarab grafted on his spie. And this is why he was here.

The bus came to a complete stop.
The youngsters walked out of the bus and straight to their new commanding officer. He stood there boldly, but with some fear to his face. Perhaps it was the horrifying obstacles behind him. Carlos had a feeling he wasn't going to survive the intro. The mighty Ronin stood there. Everyone waited for him to speak. The Scarab activated the armor, thinking Ronin was an enemy. He was no enemy, he was  one of the good guys. But he did look intimedating.

"Now you turn on you stupid Scarab."

Carlos anxiously stood there, with legs quivering. He felt like he was going to wet himself. He wanted to, get it over with. But the Blue Beetle armor wouldn't allow him. It's impossible for him. The armor compesates his body system.

Alika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Alika

Evan stood there in the middle of the floor, experts in gymnastics and human agility stood there ready to watch the young boy perform a complex routine. This was his own personal school with the best trainers and experts in the world all of whom would help improve in every physical way possible. Many people thought he was going through all of this gruelling training because he was a competitive athlete like his father but that was not the case, Evan was only a 15 year old kid to many but at night time he is known by many more as he is the night vigillante known as Alika whose name means protector of mankind. Evan took a few steps back and then took three deep breaths, Evan ran and did 3 cartwheels followed by 4 backflips then in the air he did a cocrkscrew and landed perfectly. The people began to cheer and talk about him.

Evan then looked out of the window and noticed his carer had came in the family limo, Evan told the people he had to go and left the building, walking outside it started to trickle with rain. Jogging Evan got into the limo and was greeted with a soft hello from the driver. "Hello master Evan" the driver spoke in a soft posh british accent, as the car began to move Evan took out his laptop and switched it on. "Whats up Alfie" Evan spoke in a joking tone and let out a slight snigger "Alfred master Evans and if your going to call me that maybe i should call you Alika" Alfie looked back smiling with enthusiasm in his voice. Evan just laughed going through his emails and answering each one, Alfie was the only person along with his own mother that knew the double life he led. Evan had going through most of his emails while also checking other things. Finally he got to the last one and opened it up, reading it he became greatly interested.

Dear potential student.

Best Wishes

Evan read the letter at least 4 times to make sure what he was reading was right, he knew this would be a great chance to get to know other young heroes out there and by building a bond with these people it would greatly help the heroes of the future against threats. Evan was exited about this prospect but one thing was crossing his mind and that was how did they know about him, no one knew about him outside Alfie and his mother. Another thing that was bothering him was the letter kept mentioning powers and hinting at mutants, would he be a human without powers in a school full of muatnst who posessed powers. Evan was only use to dealing with other humans and had yet to meet a superpowered being, he had seen them on the television and had witnessed what they could do but had yet to see one up close. This was worrying to him because if he was the only human he felt like a weak link and if these youngsters were to form a team he might be the kink that holds them back. Evan tilted his head back and drifted off switching off his laptop as he waited for the ride to get home.

The rain was picking up as it began to hailstone, the rain and hailstone bounced off the hood of the car and those that didnt just slid down the side of the car, Evan loved times like this he loved the rain and the hail it was good old english weather and he wouldnt change it for the world but global warming was greatly changing the home he loved so much. 10 minutes passed and Evan was nearly completly a sleep but then he could sense that the car had stopped. "Master Evan we have arrived" Evan woke up and through his hood over his head to stop the rain from getting his hair wet, stepping out of the car Evan looked at his home the large mansion was a thing of beauty and one day he would compeltly inherit the mass fortune his father had left him. Evan loved his home and the people inside but he was not a spoilt little rich kid although he did show himself to be one to keep his identity a secret. Evan headed inside and looked around at the old fashioned posh interior, it was like every time he stepped inside he was going back in time. He was greeted by many workers and he said hello back with a smile. Then out of a room came his mother her jet black hair was soft and it swayed as she walked to her son "Hello pumpkin" she gave him a kiss on the cheek and hugged him tight, aware that people were watching Evan shrugged his mum off and wiped his face "Awwww mum not around people" she smiled at his comment "I trust you got the letter" Evan looked suprised "You told them who i was" she smiled "Yes, dont worry you can trust these people and i know how long you wanted to do something like this to meet other young heroes like yourself, you leave now i love you" she gave her son one more kiss and they hugged before Evan was led off to the family copter.

Evan got in the helicopter and noticed his mum had already packed the essentials he would need on this new adventure, his equipment, suit and clothing was all packed as was things like shower gel and such things like that. Evan took off and after many hours he landed in a airfiled were as soon as he got off he was greeted by a bus with a few of youths, many looked like muants and with powers, it seemed they were expecting him. They didnt pay him any attention and just sniggered he knew what they were thinking another rich stuck up kid but he was willing to show them different. Evan sat at the back of the bus were he looked at a girl playing with fire and rnear to Evan was a dark looking kid "Sup" Evan said in a english accent trying to make friends. It was a long trip and the bus stopped picking up more kids for this new school. Another youth came on who was listining to music. Finally the bus came to a halt and Evan stood off with his bags and standing there was a legendary hero he had only seen on the tele, ronin was known as the fearless leader of the Zero Squad and if this was the guy training them then this would be tough but would build the heroes of the future into a perfect unit. "Now you turn on you stupid Scarab." Evan turned to see the guy looked nervous his legs were shaking, Evan was calm and steady waiting to see what was going to happen next, "Hey man dont be nervous" Evan said to the guy who may be his future team mate.

Darko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Darko

The boy known as Darko Twall wasn't from this world.  He had appeared here a week ago, naked and alone, inside a cave of Yosemite National Park.  The memories of his past life were painful and he would never forget them.  He had been living a very miserable life, in a very different futuristic Earth, threatened by frequent alien invasions and economic instability.  Now, it had been as if God had answered his every wish; he had a new life and a fresh start, away from the abusive father, the poverty, and the society in which he never felt apart of. The couple who had found him during there weekly hike had taken him in, and after a nationwide search to find the boys parents came up empty, they legally adopted him and welcomed him to the family.  For the couple, the find had been a miracle.  Despite many attempts and tedious fertility treatments, after five years, the couple had been unable to bear any children.  Darko, who had been dubbed by the media as "The Boy With No Past,"  was a blessing to the wealthy Twalls and was quickly lavished with new clothes, school materials, and even a private psychiatrist who was pegged with the job of finding out exactly where the boy came from.  Darko tried time and again to explain his past and his origins, but everyone denied that what he was saying was even possible and called his explanations "a product of psychological trauma and childish fantasy."  Although this assessment greatly angered Darko, he preferred to keep his mouth shut.  He had everything he wanted here, a life much better than what he had before, and if in return for this easy-going life of luxury and pleasures he had to endure being called "crazy," then so be it.  

After only a week in this new world, Darko became acclimated to the environment and was deemed worthy of entering 11th grade at the local high school.  Darko entered his first class nervously.  Back home, he was an outcast, never liked and constantly teased.  The truth is..the other kids were afraid of him.  They knew of his powers, his abilities, and because they perceived him as a threat to their existence, their childish instincts had prompted them to try and psychologically break down and weaken him.  Though, he would never normally admit it, the teasing, the taunting, and the psychological torture had made its toll.  In a way, it made him a stronger person, however it made him deeply ashamed of his powers.  As he entered class and looked at the many new faces that were to be his classmates, he hoped that everything would be different in this world.  He was going to try and fit in.  

By lunch time the goal of fitting in had been all but aborted.  Already he had been made fun of and teased.  They called him names he had never heard before...emo....faggot...p*ssy.  The more he tried to be friendly, the more he was picked on.  It was all too familiar for poor Darko.  He thought he was out of hell, but now he realized he was just in another part of it.  The bell rang and school finally ended, much to Darko's delight.  He packed his stuff and made his way to the front of the school were he was to be picked up by his new adoptive father, Terry.  However, as he walked through the lonely South Hall, a group of boys approached him.  They began interrogating him, asking him who he was, where he came from, why he acted so damn strange.  Darko answered them with a simple warning:  "Stay the hell away from me, or I will make you suffer."  The boys laughed and began yelling.  Make us suffer? You? Do you know who we are?  We OWN this school, we own you!.  Darko slowly picked up his head and looked at the biggest of the boys straight in the eyes.  Nobody owns me.  The boys seemed very angry.  They weren't gonna let this go, they intended to let this kid know who's boss. 

Without warning the gang jumped on Darko and began landing blow after blow on his face and all over his upper body.  Darko tried to stay cool, tried to fight back with fists clenched and eyes closed, but to no avail, the strong boys threw him to the floor and began kicking him.  That was when Darko Twall decided he had had enough.  Darko opened his eyes and delivered a sinister smile as the boys stopped and looked at him.  He's smiling? Why the hell is he smiling, they thought.  He should be crying, begging us to stop.  With that same sinister look, Darko began showing his true power of the shadows.  The hallway was filled with the shadows of the large trees on the lawn, and from those shadows, there began to quickly stretch out thin arms that made their way up the boys bodies and to their necks.  The arms began squeezing tight as they slowly but surely strangled the life out of the boys.  The boys silently begged for Darko to let go, to have mercy, mercy that they had not showed him, mercy that they themselves had they been in his position, would not issue.  Darko was enjoying this, he smiled as the boys faces began to lose color.  His focus was on their suffering.  Years of torment and teasing had led to this.  In those boys faces he saw everyone who had ever picked on him and treated him bad; his father, his schoolmates, the city elders..everyone.  He was focused and concentrated until he heard...

DARKO! Darko stop that, let them go! 

It was his adoptive father, Terry Twall, after waiting for so long, he had grown worried and had decided to come look for Darko himself.  As his concentration was disturbed, the boy let go of his stranglehold on the group of bullies.  The boys ran away, scurrying like frightened rats and yelling, He's a monster, man, some kinda of mutant.  Terry looked upon Darko in horror knowing that if he had not stepped in at the time he had, there would be four lifeless bodies on the floor in front of him right now.  He cautiously and slowly walked up to the boy and grabbed his arm.  It's okay, son, now let's just go home before anyone else finds out.  

That evening after dinner the boy was called to his new adoptive parents room and asked to sit down on the chair in front of the desk.  Terry fought hard to keep the shocked, terrified look off his face, but it showed.  It was the same look everyone else had always looked at him with...like he was a good for nothing murderous freak.  His new adoptive mother Wendy, spoke slowly and calmly, visibly distraught, like she had just made a very hard decision.  

Darko, we...we know you're different, baby...and we know that maybe putting you in school right away and expecting you to act...normal was a lot to ask for.  But what you did today really shocked us.  We don't know why you did it, and we don't want to know why you did it.  We just want you to know that we -- Terry and I -- have come to a very, very difficult conclusion.  Wendy paused as she calmly pulled a paper out of an envelope.  She looked at it, appearing to read it and then after a minute looked back of Darko.  Darko, what I have here is an invitation...an invitation to join a school...a school made especially for kids like you.  Kids who have powers, or special abilities.  Darko, we think that right now, the best thing that we could do as parents, is to send you to this school for gifted youngsters. 

"Gifted youngsters?" Darko thought, "more like freaks."  Sensing the disgust and disapproval of the young teen, Terry thought it would be better to deliver the news as quickly and painlessly as possible.  Son, our decision is final.  You will be going to this place tomorrow, and you will be staying there for a full month.  You will train, learn to control your powers, and we're hoping, learn to be a better person.

With that, the conversation was over, and Darko was dismissed.  Tomorrow I'll be sent away to freak school", he thought, Oh joy. Morning came and with it, his ride to the "School for Gifted Youngsters"  As he stepped into the bus, he noticed that it was empty and simply smirked.  He was actually a little relieved.  As the bus made its way to the school, it made many stops and picked up many kids that seemed to range from the ages of  10 to 16.  He never once acknowledged any of the other children and sat in the backseat, staring out the window.  Hours passed and the bus finally arrived at a great mansion with the initials W.A.L. on the side of it in big silver letters.  As all the children quickly and disorderly rushed out of the bus, Darko seemed unfazed and waited until everyone was off to stand up and make his way out.  As the children came out they were greeted by a scruffy looking man.  Darko didn't know who the guy was, and he really didn't care.  A hispanic kid at the other side of the line quickly transformed into some kind of blue bug power ranger robot which made Darko shake his head and say to himself, Yep...freaks. 
Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Uchiha Hotaru
Hotaru was in Japan with her father, Uchiha NeVann, working on her Ninjutsu's, Kekkeijutsu's, Genjutsu's, and Taijutsu's. However while in her training session, she was having a hard time trying to develop some of her Jutsue for some reason. Her twin brother, Sozuko, on the other hand, was developing his ninja skills quite quickly, as well as his fire powers that he was currently learning right now with their mother, Feral Nova, somewere in the Phillipines. This caused the young girl to become frustrated, why couldnt she be a ninja like her brother and father? Why was she having a hard time? Was it because she was a girl? No... it couldnt be... could it? She didnt know, but it was starting to upset her. Even her father was starting to become impaitent with her. Then one day, while her training session was to start her father came with a pice of paper in his hands, looking down at it, reading it carefully with that srunch on his nose as if he was thinking about something really hard. Already in her training attar she walked over to him and pulled on his shirt.

"Daddy, what is it?" Hotaru asked as she looked up at her father.

Her father looked away from the paper for a moment and smiled as he then squat down so he could be eye to eye with her. "This, Hotaru, is a letter from Ronin, you remember him right?" He asked the girl.

Hotaru smiled as she nod her head, he was a good friend to her parents and was the husban of one of her parents closest friends, Sha.
"Hai" she said.

"He sent me this letter, about a school, a school for gifted children such as yourself. You know the team that your mother and I are in right? We Are Legend? Well this is going to be somthing like that, only more like school." He said as he folded the paper back up. "I already talked to your mother and we think it would be best for you to go there. Not just because for training, but so that you can learn to sociolize with other children who are around your age." He said with a smile.

Hotaru stood there for a moment, she didnt know what to think. Go away from her parents? They wanted her away? After she took this time to find them? The young 10 year old had the look of confusion on her face as she looked away from her father for a moment and then back at him. "So you want me gone?"

"No, no, no." NeVann said as he hugged her. "We dont want you gone. We just want you to be able to live a somewhat normal life, your still young Hotaru, we want you to have some fun in your life, and your mother and I think this will be a good experiance for you." He said as he slowly let her go and looked at her. "We love you very much, dont you forget that, ok?"

Hotaru smiled softly as she nod her head.

"Plus, dont you want to become strong like your mother and I? Become 'The Flaming Ninja' that you want to be?" He said with a smile.

Hotaru's smile grew a little wider as she nod her head. "HAI!" Thats what she told people when they asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up, a flaming ninja.

"Good, now lets get your things, we need to get back to the USA as soon as possible." He said as he stood back up and patted his daughter on the back to show her to go.

She then took off to her room and began to pack her things as quickly as possible. Less than an thirty minutes and the young girl came back with her things. "Ready Daddy!" She said as she was holding her suite case.

NeVann nod his head as he and Hotaru made it to the back of the training facility they were at, and over to the transporter that the team We Are Legend made a while back. They both stepped inside and was immidantly transported to their home that the four stayed at, when they needed some time away from the WAL HQ. The next day the bus came to pick up Hotaru, she was already up and standing around nervously. She could feel her palms sweat as she watched the bus pull up. Nervously she picked up her backpack her father gave her, which containted everything she needed and turned around to see her father standing behind her.

"Goodbye my princess." he said as he knelt down and kissed her upon her forehead.

"Bye daddy!" She said as she hugged him before running off to the bus.

As the doors to the bus opened her dark green eyes shift around to see diffrent kinds of kids on the bus, most of them looked older than her... a lot older. She smiled softly as he made her way to the bus and slowly sat down in an empty seat by the window and kept to herself. When they got there, they all got off the bus and walked over to the WAL HQ, a place that she was familar with because both of her parents were team members of this group. In front, Ronin stood tall, waiting for all of them. She turned to the left to see a boy dressed in some blue attar standing there, his legs shaking and fear in his eyes. She wondered why, she really couldnt see anything, so she simply stood there, waiting to see what was next.
Avatar image for yakamoshi_sozuko
Yakamoshi Sozuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Yakamoshi Sozuko

Burnning balls of flames collided with each other deep in the jungles of the Phillipines, Sozuko trained hard with the firey power and his mother Feral Nova. The edge of her flaming blade swiftly came down with a vertical slash but was deflected away by the 10 year old's bow staff as the two squared off engulfed in flames, Zuko had become very well skilled at fighting swordsmens do to the tough training  that his father Uchiha NeVann had put him through. Gracefully moving thanks to his taijutsu traning, he positioned in striking ranged with Nova's sword behind him. With a smile like his farthers on his face he thought that he had finally got the best of his mother, as he charged up a fire blast and tried to fire it at point blank range. Yet this point would prove the difference in their expirence as Nova complete absorbed his attack and then clinching her fist and sent a power punch right into his chest that sent Zuko flying into a tree causing him ot drop his staff. Ending the combat part of their training Nova sheathed her sword and work over to him.

Are you ok Sozuko? She said with a smile on her face as reached out her hand and helped the boy up.

Yeah I fine mommy, but wow you hit even harder then daddy.

He replied back while proping himself up on his staff after picking it  up. She continued to smile before pointing his attention to the area that was caught on fire during their training and instructed that it was now time for his fire control and absorbtions training.  He stuck his staff in the ground and then walked over to he center of all the flames and focusing on the heat, Zuko began drawing it into himself untill all the fires had seemed to go out. Looking pleased she motioned him to follow her over to another area, he looked confused as they walk and she pointed to a ring of pikes that looked to be coverd in a soaked filled flamable fabric.

Mommy what is this for?

It's for your flame control, I want you to extend your flames past the pikes but you must control the heat of your fire not to burn the pikes I'll be able to tell . Now I  want you to do it for as long as you can ok.

The boy jumpped and landed in the center of the pikes and  taking a deep breathed, Zuko engulfed himself in flames and then spread it out pass the  pikes.  At first it seemed easy  but after 15 mins  he started to reallize how hard this training was.

This is harder then the training then ninjutsu and chakra control daddy puts me through.

With her arms folded she watched on. Oh speaking of your farther I was talking to him yesterday, about a school for gifted children. Kinda like  a school version of We are Legend team that me and your father is apart of, and we felt it would you best to enroll there. As she explained to him  a warm smile formed on her face.

Wait what! His eyes began to  water  as rush of his emotions filled him and he lost control and set the pikes on fire and flew at her and held tightly to his her wist. No! I wont go I like training with you and daddy and what about Hotaru? he buried his face in her stomach, as he thought to himself that he had finally found them and his sister and now they wanted to split their family up. 

She held on to his head and giggled, It's not that at all, its time that you got play and hang out with other kids it would be good for you. Also the school will be ran by Ronin, you remember him right?

yes but...

No buts, and as for Hotaru to worry we plan to send her as well. We love you both very much and we're only doing this to make sure you have a happy life in the future ok.

O-ok mommy I'll go, I dont like it but I'll go. He looked up at her eyes full of tears and then gave her a smile.

That's my awesomely awesome son, now quickly go get your things we need to go back state side so you can make it in time for the first day. Because unlike in Japan W.A.L. doesn't have a teleport here so we're going to have to fly. For fun lets make it a race ok.

The young boy ran inside and quickly packed his bags, Ready mommy!  his excited voice yelled out.  He ran and then stop right infornt her then smiled as Nova placed her hand on his head and ruffled his hair. Ok Ready on three, Three! She quickly burst into flames and took off. No fair your cheating! he laughingly said as took off flying after her. Making it back to the states rather then going o the WAL HQ they touched down at the home they all lived in when they weren't out on mission or just didn't feel like staying in the HQ building dorm rooms. Landing the two heard a formilar voice jokingly say.

You're late like always sweetie, and Sozuko was your training with mommy fun and tough like I told you it would be?

Hai! daddy but were is Hotaru?  He said witha huge smile on his face as NeVann knelt down and patted him on the head before giving him a hug.

Well you just missed her and the bus, you remeber how to get to the W.A.L. building from here right. Well if you leave now you shold get there at the same time the bus do so hurry on ok.

Hai! replying back as he surrounded himself in flames and flew off, rushing through the sky his emarld green eyes spotted the bus right as it pulled up to the building. In a flash he headed downward and landed on top of the bus and looked on as all the other kids flooded out from it, he noticed that they all seemed to be a alot older then him and his sister.  Continuing to observe all the kids  he saw one guy  try to console ather who legs were shaking at what seemed to be the sight of Ronin. He had only met Ronin a few times, he knew the man was a friend of his parents and was a tough and relentless fighter from the stories they told him.  Finally spotting his sister Zuko jumped from the roof of the bus and landed next her and greeted her with a smile.

Boo! hey sis.

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LET'S GO PHANTOM'S LET'S GO Maya Danced around as a cheerleader, Cheering for her losing team,they sucked but everyone came to see the cheerleaders. Maya leaped unto the top of the Pyramid ,and put on a fake smile as the fans clapped for them.She fellt the support of her human pyramid being a little shaky it was going to fall and people were going to get hurt.Her eyes flashes a dark purple and as soon as people began falling They were  caught by a force and placed safely on the ground.People began to notice it was her even her Close friend Jessie,they began to point at her She looked abit scared and ran away leaving people in wonder.She got home she saw her mother had prepared dinner but she ran upstairs to her room with out saying anything.She first just emoed around the house until she checked her email.

Dear potential student.

Best Wishes

She smiled with excitement she quickly packed her bags and, waited until the Dark.When it was night time she got out of her bed and krept into her mother's room and gave her a kiss on the cheek. And then left the house headed for the bus that would Take her closes to WAL Hq.When it arrived she toook a seat right behind the driver.After about 30 mins she departed the bus infront of a huge school Where she was met by a fairly huge man...he was THE ronin alexander. she just stood watching in awe.

Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ultimate Ronin

ronin stood outside the large WAL mansion. his posture was perfect as he stood straight up and down not slouching at all. he had to be the perfect example of what a hero should look like or at least a leader. ronin watched as the bus pulled up to the circle drive and all the kids unloaded one by one. each kid had a certain look about them and some of them were even recognized. it would seem that feral nova and nevann trusted the feral warrior more than he woulda trusted himself. but none the less he couldnt show any favoritism if he was to make this school a success. slowly the kids began to form a line infront of ronin as he began pacing back and forth staring at the faces of the young prodigies.  His footsteps were solid as each step slammed the ground almost making a marching sound. Ronin had kept silent as he marched back and forth in front of the kids not even so much as shedding a smile but when he returned to the middle he stopped and turned facing the kids once again.

"My name is Pete Dunham but here at this school you will refer to me as my codename Ronin. your first assignment children will be to come up with your very own code name that you will always refer to each other as. your birth names no longer exist until!" he paused for a second staring at the young darko child who seemed not to be even paying attention to him.Instantly BLINK ronin had teleported in front of the young kid. His face was a few inches from darko face when ronin said "You here boy?" ronin knew these kids were children but he could no longer treat them as such because when it came down to it the enemy and evil of the world would not take it easy on him and neither could he. Ronin waited for a second his face a few inches from darko then when he replied ronin teleported back to his original position. he could see some of the kids smirking as if they were laughing at darko. With a firm voice ronin yelled "what are you laughing at?" "since you seem to be so smart i want your codename right now!" ronin said as he walked up to the kid that was laughing. "Uh uh uh uh bird boy"the kid said with an embarrassed look on his face."With a name like that junior your not gonna make it a week here!" ronin said as he turned around and walked back to his position.

"As i was saying you will only use your codename here until you A leave or B graduate!"  Some of the kids looked a bit nervous while others seemed to not even show any signs of fear at all. owell ronin thought to himself i will fix that soon enough. "Okay children turn to your left side and meet your new roomamte! the person you will be rooming with will also be your battle buddy so you better become the best of friends now or else when your in the line of duty you aint gonna have anybody watching your back!" With that being said ronin turned around and started to head into the Wal mansion. quickly once he reached the top of the steps he turned around and said "what are you all waiting for go find your rooms!" ronin then turned around and headed into the mansion going to his office and shutting the door behind him. when he sat down he sighed and whispered to himself god help me do right by these children and teach them everything i know!

Ronin then reached over to his intercom as began to talk over the loud speaker." Listen up children i want you to take some time to get to know your roommate and your new class mates so take the next hour to mingle and meet some new people but at 9AM i want you all to report to the gymnasium where we will began your first power training class!" the loud speaker than shut off and ronin began typing on his laptop filling out a blog of the first time he met his recruits.

Carlos Morales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Carlos Morales

"My name is Pete Dunham but here at this school you will refer to me as my codename Ronin. your first assignment children will be to come up with your very own code name that you will always refer to each other as. your birth names no longer exist until!"

Carlos stood there, listening to his new leader.  Ronin suddenly teleported right from everyone's eyes. He appeared in front of the kid Carlos saw earlier. He had dark hair that would hang over some part of his face. He didn't talk much and certainly seemed like one of those kids who break the rules. Apparantly, his name is Darko. The Zero Squad leader began to taunt the young teenanger.

"As i was saying you will only use your codename here until you A leave or B graduate!" 
"Okay children turn to your left side and meet your new roomamte! the person you will be rooming with will also be your battle buddy so you better become the best of friends now or else when your in the line of duty you aint gonna have anybody watching your back!

Ronin began to take steps towards the W.A.L. mansion, before turning around to face the newbies.

"what are you all waiting for go find your rooms!"

The blue armor dissolved, with Carlos Morales looking like your everyday teenanger. Since Ronin was gone, the Scarab didn't feel threatened. Morales still has work to do if he wants to control when he feels like transforming. One of the kid's first mission was to think of a code name. Carlos had no other choice but to go with his alter ego, Blue Beetle. Any other name would make him sound corny. And to tell people the truth, he does look like a bug.  Carlos began to rub his chin, with eyes wandering around to see if he could room with someone.

All the kids were busy talking and getting to know themselves. They talked about where they're from, what they do, their likes, and dislikes. Carlos tried looking if there was someone who hasn't had a partner yet. But so far he only found that everyone was taken. Well, almost everyone but one.  The lonely kid from the bus stood there by himself, minding his own business. This dude would be the last person he'd ask to room with. No one nows anything about this guy. He could be a killer, an alien, or even worse..

However, Carlos dealt with this kind of people. He would normally approach lonely kids at school. He just felt bad seeing loners . Though some people are fine by themselves. But this kid looked like he had serious issues. The way he looks at everyone tells another story. Maybe he just needs a friend.  And Carlos has no one else to ask, so he needs to complete this simple task and not let his idol, Ronin, down. Carlos took a deep breath and released. He boldly walked towards the kid, with each foot touching the lush grass.  The sun rays that were hitting Darko were covered by Carlos's body, as he stood in front him. No sunlight touching Darko only made him scarier up close. He took a moment staring at him, letting ten seconds go by. When he gathered the courage, he spoke.

"My name is Carlos Morales, of San Francisco. You could also call me Blue Beetle if you wish. Just don't call me Carlitos."

Carlos extended his hand at Darko for a handshake.

"I hope we can be good friends. And oh yeah...while I'm at it......"

Carlos began to stutter. Just looking at the intimedating Darko only made him feel uneasy. He gathered up more courage and put on a forced smile.

"......Wanna be roomates?"

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soon the rest of the kids showed up,They were funny looking.Maya was glancing around Each seemed to have very different personalities.Ronin was as tough as the posters of the Zero squad made him seem.She had read his Wife Prof. Shayla Lopez's book on hero relationships,She said in her book that Ronin was a softy that likes Pizza rolls.She began to pay attention to him as he began to  yell in the kids faces. "My name is Pete Dunham but here at this school you will refer to me as my codename Ronin. your first assignment children will be to come up with your very own code name that you will always refer to each other as. your birth names no longer exist until!"MAya's mind survey the wide range of names Finally she decided to go with Solace.She watched as ronin continued to make fun of another weird kid who she thought had a unibrow, until he began pacing back and forth again."Okay children turn to your left side and meet your new roomamte! the person you will be rooming with will also be your battle buddy so you better become the best of friends now or else when your in the line of duty you aint gonna have she turned around to see a little girl she could'nt help but think she looked like a moving carpet bug. In her mind she gagged at the site and just shook her head. She and the rest of the recruits were instructed to find there rooms. Maya picked the biggest room but it only had one bed,She turned to the little carpet Girl and told her to sleep on the floor.

Maya unpacked every thing she had brought with her, SO HOW OLD ARE YOU,YA LITTLE CARPET BAG!. I'M MAYA LOPEZ I'M A PSYCHIC,I DO CHEERLEADING AND I'M 16 YEARS OLD....yOU DONTpee in the BED DO YOU!. She sat on the bed just looking around the place, finally saying DUDE WHAT IF FERAL NOVA OR OBI WAN KENOBI SHOWS UP!....AHHH YOUR JUST A KID! she then heared over the intercom.

Listen up children i want you to take some time to get to know your roommate and your new class mates so take the next hour to mingle and meet some new people but at 9AM i want you all to report to the gymnasium where we will began your first power training class!"

She ran out the door and towards the gymnasm were she paused infront of the We ARe Legend Team photo. COOL, WAL,FERAL NOVA,ANGELIC REAPER,OBIWAN KENOBI,TJ MAGNUM,JIMMY THE SQUIRREL, LARRY,TEKKEN,SHAWN THE DEVIL!  she turned her attention to the new team photo which added BIO GUYVER AS THE LEADER ,the ninja nevann, editman and kept obi wan keno bi, She smirked and then went to the gym

reflexor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By reflexor

Reflexor lay in bed, dreaming about what would become of that day. He was 12 years old, in middle school, and it really dragged his life down. He got up, and turned his computer monitor on. He went to his email. Great, 200 messages, I've I have to go to school in 10 minutes. Eying over each message, he replied to each in record time, typing well over 300 words per minute. He got to the last e-mail, and it read:

Dear potential student.

Best Wishes

-------

"Wow! I'm wanted at a special school!" Reflexor got up, and wrote a long message to his parents, both of whom had already gone to work. Printing out directions, Reflexor grabbed his bicycle, and pedaled hard and fast.

On his way there, a man in a balaclava armed with a rifle stood by the road. He yelled at Reflexor, "Get off the bike!" Reflexor yelled back. "Make me." The man pulled the trigger, as a bullet came out, headed right for Reflexor's head. Moving his arm at super speed, he caught the bullet in mid-air. "Nice bullet." Reflexor continued on, escaping the man.

Finally, he made it to the WAL mansion, but was a little late. There was no one outside, they were all inside. Well, guess I had better head inside.

Avatar image for yakamoshi_sozuko
Yakamoshi Sozuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Yakamoshi Sozuko

After greeting his sister Sozuko's attention was  quickly shifted  as he adjusted the strip to his bag across his shoulder, by the commanding step  of his  new instructor. With his posture and cold off putting demeanor Zuko knew that Ronin was without a doubt a military man, watching the intimidating man pace back and forth he was reminded of time he spent in N.O.V.A. Ind. Out of reflex Zuko's eyes move and stay forward as his hand drop to his side where his thumbs lined perfectly with the seams of pants, his body bacame stiff and striaght up  standing at attention.

"My name is Pete Dunham but here at this school you will refer to me as my codename Ronin. your first assignment children will be to come up with your very own code name that you will always refer to each other as. your birth names no longer exist until!"

The 10 year old looked confused for a moment as he thought, My name doesn't exits any more? He spaced out for a moment, untill Ronin  in a blink  moved from  to infront of one of the kids that looked like he didn't want nor need to be here.  While the boy was getting grilled Zuko wondered if this was the same man that his parents had told him about,  he seemed to be very more strict then his father during their training. Some of the other kids began to snicker and giggle at the boy but he dared not make a peep out of fear of being verbally asaulted, and his assumption was made right when Ronin walked over to one of the other kids and demanded his codename now. Bird boy, what a stupid name. He thought to himself before trying to come up with his own codename. Hmmm... codename... well the first thing about a ninja is to be one with and attack from the shadows... but shadow doesnt' sound awesome enough I know! it'll be Kage which means shadow in japanese. By time he had come up with his code name Ronin had man his way back to infornt of the group and spoke to them in a whole.

"As i was saying you will only use your codename here until you A leave or B graduate!"
"Okay children turn to your left side and meet your new roomamte! the person you will be rooming with will also be your battle buddy so you better become the best of friends now or else when your in the line of duty you aint gonna have anybody watching your back!"

Excited for a moment he figured that he would finally get to train with his sister, still to this day their training has never crossed path in N.O.V.A. they were kept split apart and their parants took turns training the other. Turning to face her he was a bit later as he saw Hotaru being dragged off by by a older girl, shrugging his shoulder he turn and saw the guy that was consolling the nervous kid earlier. Zuko bowed and then extended out his hand to the british looking kid.

H-Hello I'm Sozuko w-w-would you l-like to be my r-r-ro-roommate?

As he waited for a reply the painful feedback of the loudspeaker echoed before Ronin's voice was heard giving out more orders.

"Listen up children i want you to take some time to get to know your roommate and your new class mates so take the next hour to mingle and meet some new people but at 9AM i want you all to report to the gymnasium where we will began your first power training class!"

Zuko looked around at all the kids and then back at the british. Um... do you know where our room will be?

ariana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ariana

"Mom? Mom?"

Ariana opened her mother's bedroom door a bit wider. Weird. There was no one there. A few magazines were on the floor, their pages flapping in the slight breeze coming from the opened bay window. The ten-year-old hesitated, then stepped inside. Crossing the carpeted room, she went over to her mother's vanity table. There was a note, hastily scribbled and stuck to the mirror with a little ball of bunched-up tape. Picking it up, Ariana scanned through it.

Ar -

Emergency meeting on Arkcit. Your grandpa's not feeling well. There's food in the fridge. Back in a week or so.

Love, Mom.

Ariana couldn't help but breathe out a little of her built-up tension. She was scared that the school had already sent her mother a notice or an e-mail or something, telling her what her daughter's done. And why she was now officially expelled from Westridge Elementary.  But Mom didn't seem to know. She would've left something in the note if she had. Ar had been scared all day because of it. Not because of what she did - she wasn't sorry about that. But because it was hard enough being from another planet. Even harder hiding your ever-growing powers from your fellow classmates. And hardest of all resisting the urge to use them when the school bullies decide to try and take your chocolate cupcakes at lunchtime.

Unfortunately, this was one time when Ar gave in to temptation. The popular girls - Astrid, Shona, and Vivian, had come up to her in the changeroom after gym class. They had wanted some of Ariana's unopened Gatorade, because they were "soooo thirsty" and "besides, you little freak, you never break into a sweat, or like, anything, it's soooo creepy". To make a long story short, Ar lost it and decided to cool them off. Permanently. And after the janitor and four teachers finally removed the large blocks of ice that encased the three girls from the changeroom, Ar had already been down to the principal's office and had been told to get packing. To her surprise, Ar had been more relieved than upset. She hated that school. The relief however, only lasted for all of five minutes, which was exactly how long it took for her to run out of the front doors and down the street. Then she realized that now she had to break the news to her mom. If she hadn't already found out. And now she was school-less. AND all of the neighbouring public schools were full. Ariana had been told she was lucky to get into this one.

Feeling hungry, the little girl decided to go downstairs and heat something up for supper, when she saw an unopened e-mail in the folder on the laptop on her mom's writing desk. Oh, no...it's not from the school, is it...? Curiosity getting the better of her, Ar went over and clicked on the message. It was then that she realized that she was in her e-mail account. She had logged on here a week ago after her own computer clunked out. Guess she forgot to log out. At least her mom had the decency not to look at her mails.

The new e-mail read:

Dear potential student.

Best Wishes

Hands shaking, Ariana rubbed her eyes to make sure they weren't playing tricks on her. A school for special people. People like her. This...was unbelievable! Squealing with joy, she ran around the room in circles, jumped on her mom's bed (the springs have seen better days), and finally lay panting on the bedroom floor. Then she leaped up, tore a note from the pad on her mom's pad, and quickly wrote a message telling her mother about the e-mail. Just to check - one more time - that she wasn't dreaming, Ariana went over to look at the blessed little e-mail.

That's when she noticed the date.

It was nearly three days ago. Oh no! She was going to be late for her first day at the best school ever! She ran across the hall to her room, grabbed some clothes, a toothbrush, and Kayla, her stuffed panda, and stuffed them all into her pink duffle bag. Then she sprinted down the stairs, out the front door, slamming it as she headed down the street. When she was sure no one was watching, Ariana pushed down on the cement sidewalk and flew across the treetops. She hoped, hoped, hoped she wasn't too late!

PLEASE DON'T START WITHOUT ME!

Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Uchiha Hotaru

Hotaru stood there next to the other students, she seemed to be trying to focused on what was before her as she watched Ronin step up. He seemed to be standing taller than usual, because most of the time he would be slouching and look a little… dirty I guess was the word. But today, he looked like a real hero.

Right then she heard a voice behind her.Boo! hey sis.” Hotaru turned around to face her brother Zuko.

“Zuko!” She smiled as she hugged him. She said with a small smile until she heard Ronin speak once more. “As I was saying you will only use your codename here until you A leave or B graduate!”

Hotaru frowned, a code name… she had to think of one… but what? Her mother was Feral Nova, her father was Uchiha NeVann, what could she use to be her codename? Feral Ninja? Nova Ninja?

"Okay children turn to your left side and meet your new roommate! the person you will be rooming with will also be your battle buddy so you better become the best of friends now or else when your in the line of duty you aint gonna have anybody watching your back.”

Hotaru grew excited, she was hoping to train with her brother, so they can help perfect their abilities together. A smile came upon her face as she was getting ready to turn around to face him, that is until she saw a tall blond standing there instead of her brother! Hotaru paused for a moment as she looked up at the face of her new roommate whom she felt already didn’t like her from the start. She looked around franticly for her brother only to see him already getting acquainted with someone else. She made a frown as she then saw the older girl walk off. Quickly the young ninja followed, she watched, as the girl seemed to be almost talking to herself and shaking her head while doing so.

‘Grown ups are so weird…’she thought to herself as she watched them walk by room after room. Hotaru began to wonder if the girl knew were she was going until she finally stopped in front of a room. Only to find out it was one of the larger rooms with only one bed. As the two walked in the older girl told Hotaru to sleep on the ground while she would sleep on the bed. Not wanting to argue with an older person she stayed silent as she set her bag down. Then the madness seemed to have started.

The girl began to speak what felt like at 100 mph and was almost yelling it out. Hotaru had to cover her ears slightly so it wouldn’t cause her to go deft. When she was done Hotaru sighed, carpet bag? Pee in the bed? What did this cheerfreak think? That Hotaru was five? Just then Maya sat on the bed and looked around only to start yelling again.

“DUDE WHAT IF FERAL NOVA OR OBI WAN KENOBI! SHOWS UP!…” She seemed to have paused for a moment.

Hotaru was going to tell her about her relationship with the other WAL members until Maya started up once more. “AHHH YOUR JUST A KID!”

This is what snapped Hotaru. “JUST A KID?!” She stomped on the ground making a small crack on the tile floor. “oops…” she said to herself as the intercom went off.

“Listen up children I want you to take some time to get to know your roommate and your new class mates so take the next hour to mingle and meet some new people but at 9AM I want you all to report to the gymnasium where we will began your first power training class!"

Hotaru looked at the room clock to see it was only 8:10am so the two had lots of time to spend together. “Oh joy…” Hotaru said as she suddenly watched Maya rush out the door. “W-where are you going?” Hotaru tried to call out, running after her. Only to stop in front of the WAL team photos that were across the hallway. She heard her name each of the teammates on the picture. She stood to look at a team picture with all of the females who used to be (or still are) on the team. It was Angelic Reaper, her mother, Sha, LexiCat, BatgirlBabs, and Lillya. She smiled to herself, she hopped that one day she too could be on this team and continue the legacy her mother and father would leave behind.

Just then Maya took off once more to the gym. Hotaru sighed as she walked off after her, after all they were suppose to be getting to know each other, and from now on, they were to work with each other… unfortunately. She then walked into the gym with Maya only to still find it empty. She looked at the gym clock that read 8:30am. They still had thirty minutes before the rest of the students were to come in. Hotaru then took this time to TRY and introduce herself to Maya. She turned to face her and bowed mid-waist to show respect to the older girl. “My name is Uchiha Hotaru, I’m 10 years old and NO I don’t wet the bed.” She said as she stood back up and looked across the gym. She had a feeling this was going to be a long 30 minutes she was ever going to spend

Ghost Blade.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ghost Blade.

Casper sat under a large tree in the park, a few blocks a from the WALmansion, chewing on a stick of gum and reading a Email on his laptop.

Dear potential student.

Best Wishes

He spat his gum out

"Yeah...." Hegot up, closed up his lab top and placed it in his bag,he bent down to pick up his black cowboy hat " Best get to stepping." he said as he slicked back his hair and put his hat on his head.

As casper was walking at a lackadaisical pase, a few thoughts buzz around his head,he thought about going back to school..see he was out of the school scene for some time now...he got his knowledge from the streets.School in a mansion no less,he thought to himself, he been away from the mansion life for some time now too, he gave that up the day his dad gave him up.

He stood still for a moment in deep thought, then he adjusted his hat, stuck his hands in his pockets and kept on walking. He finally reach the mansion as he last of the students were getting in.

" Fashionably late as always" casper said as he adjusted his hat again. then he looked at the masion, " Nice place" he said.

Now time to find where I'm gonna be crashing,until they kick me out he thought to himself, he didn't feel like wasting time finding his first classes..........to late for them anyway. He made his way to the front door,locked.

No worries, he thought, just then he held out his hand a green light started to form... into the shape of a sword. Casper hacked the door handle clean off..... he pushed open the door. He started on his way to find his room.

Darko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Darko

As the big, tough looking guy kept talking and giving his welcome speech, Darko's mind decided to wander off and he began to look at each of the other students.  They all had a different look to them.  Some of them looked confident, ready for anything like the rich kid who had been dropped off in a helicopter; others seemed scared and anxious like the dork in the blue powere ranger's suit; and others seemed totally out of it and not interested, like Darko.  He sighed softly as he looked up at the clouds.  He wished he could be like the clouds, he envied their peaceful carefree existence.  Back home after his abusive father's daily beatings, he would go outside and lay on the tall grass just looking up at the clouds and wondering what is was like to live a happy, care-free life.  In the background, the boy could hear the teacher guy rambling on about a code-name or something, which made him sigh once again. Seriously, this just keeps getting worse, he said to himself.  Just then he was startled by the sudden appearance of the guy right in front of him.  He jumped a little before once again gaining his composure.  Moving his face inches from Darko's, the guy said in a dry and gruffy voice, You here boy? Darko immediately thought to himself, Where the hell else would I be, jackass? but said nothing out loud.  He just kept staring at the man not daring to look away until he finally said in a low voice,  I'm here.  As he said this the man once again teleported back to his original position in front of the children.  Darko decided that he would try to listen to the man from now on, he didn't want to get any more unnecessary attention.  But as the first word left the man's mouth, Darko's mind again began to wander off into the clouds.  Darko was able to tune back in as soon as the man yelled What are you all waiting for go find your rooms!  

Does this guy always have to yell? Darko muttered under his breath as he followed the rest of the children into the large building.  The building was huge and shiny and on the walls there were many portraits of the former and current members of We Are Legend.  What a bunch of rejects, he said out loud, not knowing that there was someone close-by.  An elderly man was standing at his side with a plate full of cookies and a name tag that read, "Mr. French."  Young man, these people are far from rejects.  They are heroes.  They've saved the world countless times and they're all very nice people.  The old man paused a moment and stared at Darko.  With a little training you can be just as good as them...Now would your cookie and juice box or not?  Darko stared back at the man, speechless.  He wondered why a guy named "Mr. French" had a British accent.  Uhhh...ok, Darko said as he reached out and grabbed a cookie off the plate and a one of the juice boxes the man was carrying.  Without saying another word Mr. French then went to another group of kids and began offering them the snack.  That was weird, Darko thought as he began to turn around.  As soon as he turned he was startled to find a boy right in front of him.  It was the power ranger boy who had turned into that robot looking thing during the teacher's rant.  Amidst awkward, uncomfortable silence the boy stared at him while Darko stared back.  Darko finally spoke, Uhhh..Can I help you?  The boy seemed a little scared as he opened his mouth and began speaking.  

My name is Carlos Morales, of San Francisco. You could also call me Blue Beetle if you wish. Just don't call me Carlitos.  The strange boy extended his hand and, after looking at it for a couple of seconds, Darko shaked it.

Darko answered quickly. Ok, I won't.  Again..awkward silence filled the air. Darko finally spoke again, so..I live pretty close to San Francisco...Gustine, California.  You know...back where I'm from  (not Gustine..where I'm originally from)  there's only four cities left in the world.  Yeah...San Francisco isn't one of them.  Umm...I think I think it got destroyed when the Plutonians invaded the Western Hemisphere.  Yeah...  The other kid stood there in silence and seemed uninterested.  

Carlos finally spoke once again, which came as a huge relief to Darko because it meant he could now stop talking.  I hope we can be good friends. And oh yeah...while I'm at it......  The boy began to stutter and all Darko wanted to do was slap him upside the head and get the words out his mouth already.......Wanna be roomates?  

Darko was puzzled.  Roomates??? he thought, With this dork? Darko quickly glanced at the other kids in the building.  They were all paired up and making their way towards their rooms.  Oh God there's no one else left...thought Darko.  He had no choice but to accept.  He made a very forced smile and confidently said, Sure.  

Darko looked at the clock on the wall.  8:45.  They were to report to the gymnasium at 9:00 but he knew that  getting there now would allow him some time alone and away from all the other freaks.  As he walked into the gym there were already two girls standing in the center of the room.  Oh great, more people, thought Darko until he got a closer look at the older of the two girls.  Damn, he said to himself as he made his way to the benches unnoticed.  As he lied down he saw something carved into the wood...it read, "Jet Jaguar was here."  He then found a bunch of hair tied together with a piece of tape.  On the tape was written "BOB" and the initials SA.  Looking at the bench beside it he found another carving that said, Uchiha NeVann #1 ninja!  He then looked under the highest bench.  Their he found a carving that said in big block letters and traced with a red permanent marker "OBI + AR 4EVER."  He finally lied down on the hard, wooden benches, began daydreaming about clouds and thought, Maybe this won't be as bad as I think.
ariana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ariana

Ariana flew until she spotted the campus of the W.A.L sprawled out below her. At least, she thinks it's the W.A.L campus. She had never been good with directions, and the ones enclosed on the letter - she had looked and imprinted them at once into her mind - were especially confusing. Ariana dropped down onto the grassy field surrounding the sparkly buildings (in her elated state of being accepted into this school, they looked sparkly to her), skidded, lost her balance - and slammed sideways into a steel pole. Hard. Groaning, she raised her head slightly. There was mud in her mouth, down the front of her used-to-be-white shirt, and the back of her skirt had a big patch of dirt, making it look like she hadn't made it to the washroom in time.

Okay, she really needed to work on her landings.

Gingerly getting up, her body working quickly to heal her cuts and bruises, she walked over to the buildings, her duffle bag slamming against her legs. It was then that Ariana noticed the hand-carved sign by the huge double-doors.

Welcome to Young W.A.L Training School

Beneath that, was a picture depicting a young man with twin lasers blasting out of his eyes. Well, I might not be able to do that, but I've got some tricks up my own sleeve! Relieved that she was in the right place, but all of a sudden very nervous, Ariana headed up the steps of the school, wondering where on earth she was supposed to go. The place was like a cemetery inside. The halls, spotlessly clean to the point where Ariana could see herself reflected back at her, echoed her footsteps. Walls were decorated with framed photos of various important-looking people. Ariana knew none of them, but they all looked very friendly. There was one lady with flaming red hair and pretty eyes that stood out. Her name was under her picture, written in neat calligraphy. Feral Nova. Ariana hoped she might run into her sometime.

Hearing voices coming from the hallway on her left, the little girl decided to go in that direction. Opening the blue doors marked Gym, she saw two guys and two girls standing some ways apart from each other. The two guys weren't talking to each other at all, only glancing over now and then, sizing each other up, it seemed to Ariana. One of them looked like an action figure a boy in her fourth grade class had brought in for Show and Tell. He looked so cool, like he was going to jump into battle at any moment! Ariana suddenly wished for a costume too. Did we have to come in costume? She panicked. But then she spotted the other guy. He was wearing jeans, black shirt, and the biggest scowl on his face. He was lying on the benches that surrounded the gym. He looked up briefly when Ariana came in, then rolled his eyes, as if he were expecting God himself to arrive and what he got instead was a little girl with pigatils down to her knees.

Yeah, well, I'm in love with you too, emo boy, Ariana thought sarcastically, then immediantly regretted it. Who knew what powers Emo might have? If it was mind reading, she was screwed. You've got your own powers, idiot! If he does anything to you, you can just turn him into something you put into a cold drink! She scolded herself, before turning to face the pair of girls. The older of the two girls, a blonde cheerleader-type, eyed Ariana with an air that she couldn't quite depict. Then she looked down at herself and realized that the mud and grime from her not-quite-spot-on landing were still clinging to her clothes.

Great, wonderful. Fan-freaking-tastic.

The other girl who looked about her age, gave Ariana a small wave and a nod. She had short dark hair and the greenest eyes Ariana's ever seen. Ignoring the cheerleader, Ariana sat down beside the friendly girl.

"Hey, I'm Ariana. I'm just a little bit late, as you can see," she laughed. "So, are we supposed to meet here, or what? Fill me in!"

Carlos Morales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Carlos Morales

The first class session was to begin in a few minutes. The trainees were to report to the gymnasium under Ronin's orders. The young kids and teenangers rallied inside, talking and whatnot.  Carlos sat on a bench, watching the other kids. They were practicing using their unique abilities. Carlos could not use when he was not in danger. The only thing he could do is sit and watch. He saw his new roomate Darko sitting on a bench.  The guy was still alone so it seems. Whatever this guy's malfunction is, it made Morales wonder.

Carlos began tapping his head. There had to be something he could do to cheer him up. Suddenly, he got an idea. He wouldn't like going with it, but it could make him feel better. Carlos ran out of the gym quickly to his room. He began to search through his bags, looking for the source that would unlock his armor. He wondered why he hadn't thought of it before. In times when needed, he would need to do so to wake the Scarab up and shield up.

"Gotcha!"

The young sixteen year old returned back to the gym. There was no sign of Ronin yet. What he was about to do could be a childish act, but Carlos would go for it. Pulling out the lighter from his pocket, Carlos activated the burning flame. He began to rest the flame on his arm. Who looked like the emo now? Carlos's skin began to smell like burning skin and form red spots. He bit his tongue. The pain was intense. It always was. He kept the flame on his arm for ten seconds. The Scarab grafted on Carlos's spine lit up. The Blue Beetle armor covered his body from top to bottom, showing the old blue and black. It was good the armor activated before Carlos could suffer a higher degree burn. He walked towards Darko.

"Hey, Darko!"

The Blue Beetle had his arms behind his back. Showing no hands, Darko could only think what he's up to. Both hands began to generate a bright aurora of energy. He stood there looking at Darko. With each secons passing by, the charge was only becoming stronger. This was the only power Carlos could master during years of amateur crime-fighting. He still hasn't unlocked the secret of flying yet. He's still working on it.

"I know you're going to hate for this, but it should be fun for you."

The Blue Beetle threw his two arms in front of the sitting Darko. His two hands were open, with energy circulating around the hands. They worked like miniature lightining, trying to touch anything that conducts. The yellows focused on Darko and released the energy, firing a powerful blast from both hands. One energy attack was directed to the bench where Darko was sitting on, while the other was concentrated on Darko himself.

Alika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Alika

After trying his best to keep the nerves of the nervous kid under control something which didnt seem to work and the presence of the dark slightly emo kid didnt seem to help the situation that much. Evan thought the kid looked kind of cool and was zoned out, Evan tilted his head back and walked back to his original position. Evan yawned and looked up to the sky, it was a beautiful day the sun shone and the sky was as blue as the deep ocean. In a swift movement Evan starts to spin his head around as he watched the world fly past him like a blur. Evan could feel himself getting dizzy as he became light headed and felt a bit sick, stopping Evan looked to see a young boy land right next to the flame girl, the two looked exactly like each other twins Evan tought to himself. Evan looked as the two embraced in a hug, the ac making him wish he had a brother or a sister but what he wanted more was his father back but he knew that would never happen and it pained him inside.

Evan was feeling tired but it was more boredom than anything, he just wanted to get the friendly introductions over and done with so he could go take a lie down. Evan began to space as his mind drifted to a world were he was a sleep in a large comfy bed being exhausted after playing with his mum and dad. Evan's eyes kept closing and opening but his atention was quickly caught by the appearance of a blonde girl in a cheerleader outfit. Evan checked her out and without realising it he spoke out loud "NICE" Evan stopped and closed his mouth, he knew people would have heard hm but he just stared into space and looked like he didnt have a care in the world.  Evan then turned his attention back to Ronin, his posture was perfect and he was well dressed he looked so difeerent than the pictures in the paper's and the videos on youtube that people had recorded while the feral ghost had been in some epic fight saving the world. Ronin was pacing back and forth his heavy footsteps making large noises, his expression was blank as not even a small smile rose up upon his face. Ronin stopped and looked at the kids.

Evan smirked as he already had a code name, he had picked it out from a very early age. He already had the first task over and done with he looked around as the other kids were trying to think of there code name some more puzzled on the task at hand than others. Alika was what he would go by now, the protector of mankind and he was happy he chose it. Then it all happened so fast such movement that Alika could not keep up as Ronin appeared infront of the dark kid, Evan was left shocked as this was the type of thing he would be teaming up with, people with power's and it made him scared that they may not need him on there team. Alika was shocked again as Ronin went back to his original position. Some of the other kids were laughing but they quickly stopped as Ronin interogated one of the kids who became nervous by the beast that stood infront of him. It looked like Ronin wouldnt hold back with his training these young recruits and Alika could see fear i the eyes of some of the others. "As i was saying you will only use your codename here until you A leave or B graduate!"  Alika would not leave and he would graduate with flying colours.  "Okay children turn to your left side and meet your new roomamte! the person you will be rooming with will also be your battle buddy so you better become the best of friends now or else when your in the line of duty you aint gonna have anybody watching your back!" Alika looked around to see who he would lik to have as his roommate, he wanted it to be a boy and near his own age so they could chill and eat pizza while playing some video games. Ronin made his way to the building and turned back "what are you all waiting for go find your rooms!" Alika looked as Ronin went inside and the other kids began to mingle.

The beetle boy began to talk to the dark kid, well there is the odd couple Alika thought to himself. Alika thought that those two couldnt be further apart in terms of personality but they do say oppisites attract. The female twin was taking off by the older cheerleader, both looked like they didnt want to be with each other.  Alika then looked around and looked won when he saw the other twin bowing before him and extending his hand in a hand shake. Alika bowed back in a sign of respect and shook the little kids hand in a sign of friendship. H-Hello I'm Sozuko w-w-would you l-like to be my r-r-ro-roommate? Alika smiled at Zuko and ruffled his hair Dont get so nervous i bet you could kick my butt Alika let out a soft laugh Im Evan but you can call me Alika. Alika turned and was about to head inside when the loud speaker went off ." Listen up children i want you to take some time to get to know your roommate and your new class mates so take the next hour to mingle and meet some new people but at 9AM i want you all to report to the gymnasium where we will began your first power training class!" Alika turned to Zuko and began to walk to the building but only walked slowly so the kid could keep up. Um... do you know where our room will be?

Alika got inside and turned to Zuko Not a clue Alika smiled and walked arounf before finding a room with two small beds on either side and a cabinet and a wardrobe for the personal belongiings. Evan began to unpack and took out a small television and his playstation 3, setting it up he knocked it on and layed on the bed. You up for a game Evan tossed Zuko a controller as Tekken 5 came on. Taking out some sweets and cookies he put them on the bedside cabinet so both could get access to them. The two began to play tekken and pig out on sweets, it was a great time as they played for most of the day and Alika turned to see theat they ly had 7 minutes to get to the gym but right now they were level at 23 games a piece. Ok next winner is declared the grand master of tekken. The two began to fight Alika was Kazuya and it was coming down to the wire when Zuko pulled of the vitory. Alika could see the kid was happy and getting up he ruffled his hair and began to tickle the kid Well i guess that makes you the grandmaster, now we have to get to the gym race yeah there winner buys the loser a pizza. Alika's weight shifted Oh tie your shoe laces Alika laughed as he ran off towards the gym starting there race and a new found friendship.

~Jumper~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ~Jumper~

Days Ago

13-year-old Matthew Emerson was sitting on a bench for a short pause, he got an idea on how to solve a complicated (for him) task in math class that had taken hours without any conclusion. However, when he got the idea, his body started to flout in the air, towards the ceiling. Panic occured to him, what was happening? He closed his eyes. In a matter of seconds, his head crashed into a lamp, a second later he reached the ceiling with a slight crash. The lamp fell down on the floor together with some dryed paint from the ceiling. Matt lied down...but it was unusual, because he lied upside down in the ceiling, as if the ceiling was the floor. He opened his eyes and saw the world (or rather the school gym) turned up-side down. Panic overwhelmed him again, but differently this time. He started to fall down to the floor. But in the middle of the fall, his willpower gathered. "I will not die here today." In an instant, Matt was covered by blue smoke. The smoke ceased quickly and he was not falling anymore. He was transported over the room, standing up-wards. But he was feeling very dizzy, so he fell down on the floor. Remaining conscious for a few seconds, he could hear the very cliche words "call an ambulance".

Few Days Later

Matt did still not believe it - he had been suspended from school. " 'Matt, because you're a mutant, you can't go to school here anymore, cause people would inevitably form mobs, endanger the school and throw rocks through the windows!' Yeeeeeeaaaaaaah..." He lied on his bed, in the middle of the day, brooding. "What's next? I'll be sent to a special school for mutants or something?" A message box appeared on his screen "You got e-mail". "Hmm?" He got up from his bed and walked to sit down in his computer chair. He opened Mozilla Thunderbird and noticed 1 new message. He glanced at it shortly. "This is by far the longest e-mail I've ever had."

Dear potential student.

The courses are just like a regular school you will be taught english, math, history, writing, and science! but you will also have mutant training academy where you will be able to use your powers to their fullest and grow closer with your classmates knowing that they have your back. if there is one thing ive learned through my whole life is divided we fall and together we stand. these words still hold true today as my team the famous Zero Squad always watches out for one another and seemingly never fails. so with this being said another letter will be sent a day after you recieve this letter to your parents explaining to them that this is a school for the gifted and that you were selected to attend via proficiency tests. so if you plan on attending dont tell anybody about this letter but let your parents know you are interested.

Best Wishes

Pete Dunham / Ronin Alexander

"I should reeeeaaally be more careful with what I say when I think no one hears me." he said, with a bit of a bad taste in his mouth. A new school eh? I don't think I'm suited for this... he thought. But seconds later, he thought further. But what other choice do I have? Oh and I might be able to learn controlling this...weird thing... He tried to get a positive perspective on this. A second later another thought, a worse thought though, occured to him. What would mom and dad say? They sure want me to go to school and all, but...for super people? Would they really allow it? A slightly sinister smile spread across his face. "As if they have any choice but to accept it. I'll go no matter what they say." But he was still afraid he was going to let himself down on this point. So to not do that, he was gonna get going at once. Leave before he could change his mind. He packed down the most important things, but regretted that he couldn't bring his computer. They better have Internet over there. He was glad his parents weren't home at the moment.

He saw the bus stop by. He put his bags in the luggage space in the bus, and stepped in. He tried to make himself as invisible as possible. He didn't like drawing people's attention to him. Some things he saw on the bus...startled him. Such as the girl playing with fire. Or the borderline emo kid. Or the hispanic nervous dude. Or the social, probably rich kid who was obviously checking out the cheerleader. Even saying out loud "NICE" made Matt laugh quietly.

The Mansion

The bus stopped, the kids walked out, and before them, the famous Ronin Alexander stood. He was about to start talking. Matt raised his eyebrow. "My name is Pete Dunham but here at this school you will refer to me as my codename Ronin. Your first assignment children will be to come up with your very own code name that you will always refer to each other as. your birth names no longer exist until!" Hmm? Code name? I hardly even know what my powers are... he thought, disturbed. Then Ronin, without warning, teleported to the emo kid. "You here boy?" For some reason, Matt did hardly care about what Ronin said to the kid, just how easily he teleported, and at such accuracy. If he can do it, I should be able to...eventually. "As i was saying you will only use your codename here until you A, leave, or B, graduate!"  Now, Ronin's harsch tone started to disturb Matt, making him turn his sarcastic tone inwards. This is sooooo not the person who wrote that e-mail... "Okay children turn to your left side and meet your new roomamte! the person you will be rooming with will also be your battle buddy so you better become the best of friends now or else when your in the line of duty you aint gonna have anybody watching your back!" He waited for some minute. Eh? Everyone's taken already? What the hell?"what are you all waiting for go find your rooms!" Matt started to get really nervous. But he would sure as hell not show it. He picked out his bags and walked into the mansion, taking the first room he could find that wasn't already taken. He had just let go of his bags and so he hread the loudspeakers. He covered his ears out of reflex but soon let go. "Listen up children i want you to take some time to get to know your roommate and your new class mates so take the next hour to mingle and meet some new people but at 9AM i want you all to report to the gymnasium where we will began your first power training class!" Matt sighed. "Oh well." And he started walking, slightly depressed. He didn't like socializing, in fact, he had social phobia, but if anything, talking to people was still much better than being awkwardly silent. "Too bad I can't hold up a proper conversation then..." he told himself, somewhat sarcastically.

It was another thing actually walking into the gym. He suddenly got a painful flashback but soon recovered. He noticed that shy hispanic kid generating a blue and black body armor and shooting stuff at the emo. Wow he changed... Why can't I show off my powers when the others can? It can't be that hard to ... I don't know, fly maybe...what was I thinking again? That math task... He remembered, but nothing happened. Maybe it's just about thinking clearly. He tried to push away all negative thoughts that had gathered the latest few hours. Now it happened. He floated again, but he was ready now and could control it. "Cool!" He tried to fly to the ceiling, but that didn't work. "Eh? So this is not flying? What is it then?" He got an idea of what it might be. He tried it. He 'fell' to the ceiling, but he was ready for it, so he landed in standing position, albeit upside down (from a viewer's perspective). I get it! It's gravity control! He grinned. "I know what I'll be called! Graviton! No wait...that's to hard to pronounce, it needs to be easy...Jumper! Yes!" He reversed the reverse gravity easily and landed lightly on the floor, walking towards Blue Beetle and Darko.
Ghost Blade.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ghost Blade.
Casper took out another piece of gum from his pocket and started chewing it as he walked around looking for the students rooms. "Rooms.........rooms" Casper said as he looked around,he started upstairs. He climb up the steps and turned the corner, " ugh......" he sighed as his eyes rested on what seems to be a endless hallway of rooms " Well ... i found them" he said to himself as he fixed the strap on his luggage bag that was hanging of his shoulder, it was becoming a little uncomfortable.

He made his way toward the rooms, checking them for vacancy, the all appear to be already taken, that is until he came to the second to last one. This one is free, finally he thought to himself. he opened the door and took a look at the room, it was top of the line as a room in a mansion should be....but it didn't impress casper too much.

He unpacked his luggage, his clothes, his school supplies, his laptop, his CD's  " I hope me roommate like country " he joked to himself. He unpacked his favorite comics Dark Tower : The Gunslinger Born. He was finally done

" Well it's time i guess to meet my fellow students....... " He said as he was walked out the door, he turn back to grab his hat " Who knows ......... i might find me a lady " he said as he put his hat on.
Darko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Darko

Darko lied there on the wooden benches for a short time and again began thinking about what it would be like to live like a cloud.  He was somewhere between asleep and awake when something surprised him and snapped him out of his daydreaming state.  Hey, Darko!

Darko immediately recognized the voice.  It was the Beetle Boy with the latino name....Jose..or Pepe or something.  Darko groaned silently as he felt the kid get closer to him.  Darko closed his eyes, thinking, Maybe if I act asleep he'll go away.  It was a trick he had tried many times before on his father and on other people.  Many times, because of his peculiar abilities, Darko had been pegged as a dangerous kid, someone on the prowl to hurt and injure, this had led the large majority of people that he had encountered to be afraid of him and to assume a hostile attitude when around him.  What the didn't know though, was that most of the time, all Darko really desired was to be left alone.  From the moment he was able to grasp the concept of being left alone, he knew that that was what his heart truly desired.  Now he was finding that achieving this wouldn't be as easy as he initially thought.  The Beetle Boy had already interrupted his alone time once, now he was poised to the same again.  As it became evident that the Beetle wasn't gonna be tricked by Darko's acting, Darko decided that the best thing to do was simply to tell him to go away.  Once he opened his eyes and began getting up all he heard was,  

I know you're going to hate me for this, but it should be fun for you.

....Then it hit him.  He felt a strange heat run through his body as if he just had been hit with a bolt of lightning.  It did hurt, but Darko had felt pain much worse.  He exclaimed, What the fu.. while trying to get up, but it was no use, the bench under him was giving way and Darko lost his footing.  He fell to the floor with a low thud and could still feel the energy running through his body.  Slowly, he looked up.  As he looked up he saw something that truly infuriated him.  It was the Beetle Boy, with arms in the air, and smoke coming out of his palms.  A vein began pulsing in Darko's forehead as he tried to figure out what the hell had made this dork attack him like that.  As he looked around many other kids were staring and some were even laughing.  It was school all over again.... but Darko knew what he needed to do.  If he stayed like this and forgave the Beetle for his stupidity, he would seem weak to the others and would be seen as easy prey in the future.  Well, Darko wasn't about to become that kid again, he was going to take action, even if it meant him getting into a little trouble.  As he began getting to his feet the shadows in the room began growing and covering more and more of the gymnasium.  A look of anger occupied his face as what seemed like thin arms sprang out from the shadows towards the Beetle and tried to make their way up to his neck to strangle him.  Several sets of  yellow eyes peeked out from the shadows, awaiting to be called action by their master.  Darko took two steps toward the Beetle Boy as he formed an orb made of shadows in his hand.  He was intent on showing this kid that he wasn't one to be messed with.  
Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ultimate Ronin

ronin sat at his desk going over all the files of the kids he had sent for. If they werent to be trained he knew these kids could grow up to be very dangerous if thats what thier hearts desired. growing up as he did and fighting for the things he beleived in he knew that power was always a force to be reckoned with and when giving children the powers of gods things could get ugly. better to teach them the difference between right and wrong now than wait to kill them in battle later ronin thought to himself. slowly ronin switched off his computer and pushed himself away from the desk standing up out of his chair and making his way towards the gymnasium. the halls were empty and everyone seemed to be listening to him so far. hmmm maybe things will go better than i anticipated ronin said to himself as he pushed the gymnasium doors open quickly correcting his posture to seem more perfect trying to be the best role model he could. To ronin's surprise things were already getting out of hand and school had just started an hour ago.

"ATTENTION" ronin shouted as he marched into the room quickly seperating the beetle boy and the emo kid. What the hell is going on here ronin shouted placing a hand on both kids. "I will not tolerate this one bit you children do not understand that capabilities that each of you wield and the damage you could do to one another" ronin shouted grabbing a hand full of shirt from both boys almost lifting them up off of their feet. "you boys will have your shot at one another i can promise you that but not until its in a controlled enviroment you got me" ronin said as he slowly put but boths back on the ground turning his attention to the rest of the class. quickly ronin walks to the middle of the gymnasium signaling for each kid to line up next to each other shoulder to shoulder. okay kids first off i would like to say i had a fun day planned out for you all but because of recent events ive decided to do some changes! he says as he walks back in forth in front of the kids almost marching to a beat. the heels of his boots hitting the ground echoes through out the gym. today class you will be performing a team mission. in this exercise you will be facing a obstacle course and several mock enemies that can and will fight back doing their best to stop you from completeing your task! at the end of the obsticle course is a bell i want each one of you to ring it when you get to the end of the course. you will all have to do the course but the teamwork is what im looking at. the thing about this task is the last person to ring the bell will not be eating today! im looking for leadership and class amongst this you kids and the one that can show me their leadership qualites will be apointed team leader.

Ronin then turns and starts walking towards the exit quickly yelling out follow me. he leads the class out back of the mansion were a mock training course has been set up. several climbing ropes,jumping logs,monkey bars,climbing towers and mudd pits cover the whole field about a mile long. within the course several bots can be seen standing still waiting to be turned on. class line up shoudler to shoulder and on my mark start your mission. ronin then pulls up a switch turning it on. the bots began to walk back and forth waiting for the students to come. READY SET GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Carlos Morales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Carlos Morales

The energy blast knocked Darko off of the bench from where he sat. He could see blood rush up to his head. He was indeed angry now. He could tell from the darkness in his eyes he was about conjure terrible power. Suddenly, the walls began to go dark filling up all spaces in the gymnasium.  Yellow eyes appeared from the dark. Multiple arms shot out from the walls towards Carlos Morales. They grappled at his neck. The hands began pressing on his throat. Carlos began struggling to breathe. His fingers were clenched on the arms as he tried to pull loose. But something stormed in the room and the darkness disappeared.

"ATTENTION"

Ronin pulled Carlos and Darko away from each other. With his powerful arms, he pulled the two from Darko's shirt and Carlos's armor suit. Thinking about his idea once more he recognized it was a stupid one. Not only was he getting choked by supernatural forces, but he brought shame to himself in front of Ronin.

"I will not tolerate this one bit you children do not understand that capabilities that each of you wield and the damage you could do to one another"
you boys will have your shot at one another i can promise you that but not until its in a controlled enviroment you got me"

The two were brought back to the ground. Carlos rubbed his neck and flexed it. The nightmare was over for now. His attention was brought to their instructor and he was about to begin the physical session.

today class you will be performing a team mission. in this exercise you will be facing a obstacle course and several mock enemies that can and will fight back doing their best to stop you from completeing your task! at the end of the obsticle course is a bell i want each one of you to ring it when you get to the end of the course. you will all have to do the course but the teamwork is what im looking at. the thing about this task is the last person to ring the bell will not be eating today! im looking for leadership and class amongst this you kids and the one that can show me their leadership qualites will be apointed team leader.

This sounded exciting but was serious. Carlos would have to try and not lose or he will not be able to eat today. But forgetting about that, proving leadership was most key to this exercise. The whole group needed to work together. Carlos walked up to the line, standing next to Darko and a kid named Casper. Carlos didn't turn to look at Darko, since he was already mad and it would make it worse. He just needed to cool down, but on second thought it was his fault for starting the little fight. Carlos turned his head for a moment.

"I'm sorry, Darko."

Carlos turned back to his teacher who was about to give out the start of the exercise. Ronin turned on a switch and the obstacle would begin.

READY SET GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Carlos sprinted with quick speed. Since he played soccer almost everyday, he had speed down. He could run over and over without stopping. The sport tests you in speed and endurance, which Carlos was full of. His mild hyperness helped him out too. Which is why he was the champ for three years in a row at the Bay Area Union Track Meet. As Carlos was meters ahead, his Blue Beetle armor detected incoming bots.

"Incoming enemies, Northbound....Three point five meters ahead"

The alien scarab gave him the approximate length from the bots, speaking to Carlos in its own language. Carlos could understand the alien language only in the Blue Beetle suit. Dozens of bots rushed towards the small party. Carlos waved his hands around, as yellow energy stretched out in the air. It looked similar to firworks. The individual energy sparks combined together, forming an energy wall. The wall solidified into crystals as some bots crashed on the wall, keeping them from getting closer to the group. Carlos gave the others a chance to move ahead.

"Jump over the barricade!"