YOUgenics Corporation International (CVnU Business/Location)

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_psyentist: And that's great! Now I have a reason to visit without looking like some random plant lady! :s

femme_finale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala said:

@femme_finale:

Jun nodded, her eyes fixed on the omnipresent camera as Astrid yelled at it in a language she was not familiar with. "I am not from this planet, if that is what you mean, and no, I do nothing of that sort." She paused, considering the question about her strength. It was true that she was stronger than many, but she had also encountered no small amount of beings much stronger than herself. Judging by how limited most Earth people's experience seemed to be with other worlds, however, she supposed that was the standard. "I am much stronger than humans, yes, although not strong enough, it seems."

She gave the other a rueful smile as she finally turned her gaze from the camera. "What of you, Astrid? How did you come to be here? What do you have that these scazacts want?"

“Hm.” Her lips pursed inquisitively. She wondered what the scientists would give for such information she could acquire. Astrid was quite certain they would come to her soon. Everything and everyone was a resource to be exploited, not the least their own creations. Still, she didn't want to alienate a potential ally who might be beneficial for an escape.

“Me? I was born here more or less. I am virtually a walking bomb or so they tell me. They don’t make much of an effort to inform their children about their abilities. That kind of knowledge… would be dangerous. If I knew what I could do, I might use it against them.” Her nail tapped a vibranium bar. “I’m assuming… scazacts? is a derogatory term where you’re from? Well, what they want is your genetics. They’ll want to study you, replicate characteristics they like from you to use in making new monsters. I’ve watched a lot of films in this cell. They are the epitome of mad scientists.”

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@femme_finale: Jun was silent for a long moment as she considered what Astrid had said. In some ways, that made the two of them opposites; Jun knew the limits of her own abilities, but could remember nothing of her life beyond the past several seasonal cycles. She had no idea where or when she was born, who her mother was, or even what world she originally came from. Just...one day she was there, in the jungles of Eristes, and that was that.

"Yes," she said, finally. "it is not a nice term at all." In her admittedly limited understanding of Earth language, she could not come up with an adequate translation; the term was used to describe someone who engaged in an act that even Eristians, who had a reputation for being very liberal-minded in certain ways, found uncouth. "Sometimes I think all scientists are mad." Her wild appearance and manner notwithstanding, Jungala did not have a complete ignorance of or a superstitious aversion to science and technology. The simple fact was that she had not needed much of it to get by, and tended to regard those who seemed to rely on it so heavily as being weak and unresourceful.

"Astrid," she continued, rising to her feet and crossing back to the glass, so she could speak more quietly, "I am going to escape this place. You should escape with me."

femme_finale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By femme_finale

@jungala:

Astrid cocked an eyebrow. “All mad, huh? Well, I’ve only known these outside of the media. But I guess it wouldn’t surprise me. Something about power corrupting, maybe? Always a drive to the unknown which can lead to the unethical.” She sighed, running a nail long the bar. Her brows furrowed, and her mood shifted to one of surprise, or maybe incredulity, as she pressed closer to the other cell. “Escape? I think I’ve explained that’s impossible. I mean, these people adapt. If others have escaped before, they take very precaution. And even if you manage to get out of your cell or break out of the adamantium bonds, you still have to deal with that implant.” The Femme Finale tugged at the glasses on her face, the lenses rooted into her head. “I think I’d give my left arm not to have to see in green all waking hours. If you could get these off my face, maybe I could do SOMETHING to help.”

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@femme_finale:

"Nothing is impossible," Jun replied, her voice as fierce as her gaze. "There is no strength without weakness. I am strong, yet they found my weakness. I must now find theirs." She nodded as Astrid indicated the device on her head. "It will take time. I must heal, and study our enemy." She retreated again to her cot, once again sitting cross-legged. "We will find a way to escape, or, before we die, we will make them wish we had!"

Avatar image for joey_destroyer_of_worlds
Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Uh... I heard you guys clone people, all backstage or whatever?"

The boy had only heard through rumor. Online forums, dedicated to finding anything out of the ordinary, had posted some peculiar suggestions that the YOUgenics corporation was secretly filled with genetic experiments. Superhumans made out of the unborn, like some Republican's worst nightmare. Whether or not this was true, Joey Beckham was here to find out, as he stood in front of the receptionist's desk awkwardly. Drawing a shaky breath, he awaited a reply, fearing for the worst as he tightened his jacket's hood around him.

Normally, he'd be a bundle of energy, yelling at the top of his lungs that abortion was murder or whatever would spark strong emotions in the other people, but today was different. Only a week before, Joey had visited his childhood home... And found his mother, dead. So, the child had looked up possible cloning facilities, or perhaps to employ the services of some healing metahuman to bring her back to life... But the first result he had found was the rumor of some genetics facility.

"If not, it's cool, but uh... I kinda need it." Chances of this not working at all were highly likely. Then again, chances of their not even being a secret genetics laboratory were also significant. Sniffling a bit, he awaited a response.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@joey_destroyer_of_worlds:

The golden haired receptionist blinked at the boy. She repeated her line as if she had spoken it countless times before. "Human cloning violated the ethical standards of the United States. There is no human cloning at this facility. If you would like a brochure that lists our services..." she slapped down a pamphlet upon the counter in front of him, "you can see them here," she opened a page and pointed, "here and here. Or you could visit our webpage at yougenics.org/us as seen here." She circled the web address in black ink. "There you can type in your zip to find which services are located near you."

The woman sighed as the boy seemed insistent on a specific service. Without deviating her blue eyes from Joey, she picked up the phone and typed in an extension. "Dr. Blood. There is another conspiracy theorist here. Perhaps you can assuage his curious young mind." She hung up the receiver and forced a smile at the boy. "If you would have a seat, one of our resident physicians will be with you shortly to discuss your options here at YOUgenics."

femme_finale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala said:

@femme_finale:

"Nothing is impossible," Jun replied, her voice as fierce as her gaze. "There is no strength without weakness. I am strong, yet they found my weakness. I must now find theirs." She nodded as Astrid indicated the device on her head. "It will take time. I must heal, and study our enemy." She retreated again to her cot, once again sitting cross-legged. "We will find a way to escape, or, before we die, we will make them wish we had!"

"That's a very good point. But I have no intention of dying." She stroked her chin thoughtfully before slumping down onto the floor. Astrid curled her legs up and leaned against the wall. "So... what's it like... outside?"

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@femme_finale:

Jun couldn't suppress a smile at the question. "Outside of this place, or outside of this planet?" Truthfully, she would not be a wealth of knowledge about either; she was still struggling to understand how Earth operated, and her only other memories were of Eristes. She enjoyed occasional dalliances with the variety of off-worlders that frequented that planet, but the more she learned of smugglers and space pirates, the less stock she put in their tales.

femme_finale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala: Drawing her legs up against her chest, she leaned her head back, listening to Jun. "Anything, really. Hell, you could tell me anything, and I wouldn't know if it was a truth or a lie. I've never been out of this facility. At least, not that I can remember."

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@femme_finale:

Jun was momentarily stunned. Already, she was chafing at the confinement of this place, which she would have found oppressive even if she wasn't here against her will, but to never have seen anyplace else...would not have been that different than she was before leaving Eristes, she ultimately supposed. To one such as Astrid, the unfettered wilderness of an alien world would likely seem as bewildering and hostile as this place was to her.

"Well..." she began, struggling to find the right words. She was not much of a storyteller, even when speaking her native native tongue. "Earth confuses me. It is chaos, and many things do not make sense. It is very loud, and humans are everywhere. They are constantly talking, to others or into devices, and paying no attention to what is around them. On Eristes, most humans would not last long; it is a wild planet, and one must always be alert, always ready to strike or evade."

femme_finale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala:

Astrid scoffed. "So, it's even more of an armpit than most of these shows. Sometimes I wonder if I could go out if I'd appreciate staying in more." She perked up, peeking over the wall. "Eristes. Is that where your from or another planet. Does Earth know about it? I've never heard or read anything. Dangerous place then? I wonder how I would fare visiting it." The Living Doomsday tugged at the devices channeling energy from her body. "Without these things, I mean."

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@femme_finale:

Jun smiled. She was finding Astrid's curiosity oddly endearing, as well as challenging. After all, how does one explain one's world to someone who has never seen it? "Eristes is another planet, yes. I...do not know if that is where I am from. I was there before I was on Earth, and I cannot remember anything beyond that." She pursed her lips, considering her next words. "It is dangerous, yes, but from what others tell me, most worlds are dangerous, in some way. Eristes has few cities, but much wild land. If one must go there, it is best to stay in the cities, or find a guide." She glanced over as Astrid indicated the technology that she had been chained to. "I prefer the danger of something that will simply kill me to that which will cut me open and fill me with devices. We will escape, Astrid, and if I can find a way, I will take you to Eristes, one day."

femme_finale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala:

Astrid grinned. Maybe a little too widely for conventional conversation. The Ticking Time Bomb wasn't entirely stable. Being locked up for decades could do that. In truth, she didn't even know how old she was. "Oh, the implants aren't as bad as the Hole. At least, I don't think so. At least this way I get to feel things. It's like my timeout corner. After adolescence they threw me in there. I don't know how long it was for. Somehow there was no light or air. Or anything. I can't really describe it. When they put the implants in... it was almost nice to feel the pain." She sighed. "I'd like to see that planet. What's the sun like? Is it bright like ours is on the TV? The sun always looks so warm, warmer than the lights. It looks delic... amazing."

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@femme_finale:

Jun listened, but only partially comprehended. Is that what life in such a place does to you? Yes, death would definitely be preferable to that. A clean death, against a clean foe. These might have to do, though, she realized with a grim set of her jaw. "The...sun?" How does one describe any sun, really? A sun is what you use to describe other things. "It is bright, and warm, yes. It is unwise to look directly at it, but it warms the air and the ground. It feels good on the skin, especially after swimming..." she trailed off, realizing how much she missed the only home planet she had ever known. It was harsh, and brutal, and yet it made one strong.

"Tell me of this place, Astrid," she said, suddenly changing course. "These...doctors. What are they like?"

femme_finale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala:

Astrid's face softened, her lips drawn into a smile as she saw Jun drift away into wistful memory. "Makes me wish I had psychic abilities. I'd pay money to get into head of yours and see what you've seen. I'm sure your perception of it is way more interesting than the scenes themselves."

Jungle's question caused her brows to knit, green eyes descending to the floor thoughtfully. "Well, there's Dr. Regina Blood. Queen Sanguine. She's a vampire. That much I know. She can do weird things with blood. She actually be nice if a little detached. Science above all else. Most of the scientists I've seen really believe in what they are doing. Constructing new creations to infiltrate the world, survive the worst it has to offer, and defend against... well, I guess people like you. Aliens. Earth isn't very advanced in the space aspect, so our home is especially vulnerable to attack. So, they basically make super soldiers." She shrugged. "Dr. Keller is creepy. I've never seen his face. He doesn't always work here. He travels, I think. A former Nazi. I don't know if you know about them. Nasty guys."

arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jung is actually far more advanced than I Would've given her credit for.

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: (lol Oh?)

@femme_finale:

She winced slightly at Astrid's choice of words. Someone had just been in her head, and not in any psychic way. Already, she was physically healing, but now she had lost some control over herself; others could directly influence what she could feel and do. That knowledge twisted in her gut worse than the pain of any injury she had ever felt.

She pushed the thoughts away in frustration, focusing instead on what she was now learning of the enemies she faced. Science. To protect their world from monsters, they had become monsters themselves. Jun knew that, beyond this world, there were beings and forces that were relentless and malevolent, but what good was it to be safe from such things if you became no better in the process? No. Fighting and killing were one thing, but to inflict such torment on others could not be justified. "I have heard of these people, yes, on the television. I did not think that any were left."

femme_finale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala: "Well, there aren't any proper Nazis, I don't think. Skinheads? But they seem more ridiculous than anything else. These guys are less Nazis and more just... I don't know. They focused on the eugenics aspect of the party platform. Hence this place. YOUgenics. Clever play on words. They aren't for genocide or anything that I'm aware of. They just don't place much value on individual lives. Everything is for the collective population. Really weird." Astrid scratched behind her ear at the irritating glasses. "Most don't MEAN to torture people. They just want to test limits and study." Her fists balled up and punched the wall, the kinetic energy pulsing through her. She wished she had access to more energy. But they locked her away from most of it for safety, testing only a few bits at a time, sometimes trying to overload her system. "They tried burning me alive once. It hurt like hell. I hate them. I would kill them all if I could."

arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By arquitenens

@jungala: I expected a totality of broken English.

"You hurt Jun. Crush...you!" Stuff like that.

But gosh, she's actually more eloquent than Trinity!

I'm proud of her...but now I hate her.

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: Hehe well, she lived on a planet where a lot of spacefarers passed through, so she's had to pick up on the basics of languages quickly. It's also why she's so deliberate about choosing her words.

Aww...but Jun will love her little sister! ;P

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Jungala

@femme_finale:

The alien's brain churned over Astrid's words, trying to make sense of several human words she did not understand. The other's rage, however, was something which required no translation. "I would as well, Astrid," she replied, balling her own hands into powerful fists, reminding herself of her own strength. "And we will. They will answer for all this."

femme_finale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala:

A sly smile spread across her pale features. Yes, in time, they would pay. She crossed the cell and slumped down onto her cot. She would wait for Jun to heal. They would face what lay ahead. And then they would strike. "They will, Jungala. It's only a matter of time."

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@femme_finale: @the_psyentist:

A week had passed. At least, Jun was fairly certain one had. Deep in the bowels of this complex, there was no light or dark to mark the passing hours and days. There were clues, though: meals were brought in at regular intervals, by armored and helmeted orderlies who opened the cell door just long enough to place the tray on the floor. The rate at which she had healed was also indicative of the time; any marks from her unwelcome surgery had vanished, and there were now no outward signs that anything had been done to her. Even her hair had mostly grown back, now reaching down to below her jaw.

At times, she and Astrid chatted, when they were both awake. Jun freely traded all she knew of the outer world for anything Astrid would tell her of this one. She waited, she studied her environment, she rested and recovered her strength. She made no moves towards the nervous guards that brought her food, often laying on her cot with her back to them, offering no reaction.

Her patience had payed off. With each passing day, the guards grew more comfortable. It was small signs, at first; less labored breathing, less smell of nervous sweat, but eventually, one got too relaxed, stepping into the cell to place the tray on the floor, before turning his back to walk out again. This is when Jun chose to strike.

Though her strength and durability were her greatest assets, Jun was also far faster than any human. In less time than it took to blink, she was on her feet behind the hapless guard, one powerful hand clamped on his helmeted head. Unfortunately, the very carelessness that had placed the guard in this dangerous situation was also what saved his life; he had neglected to do up the straps of his helmet, just allowing it to rest on his head. When Jun yanked backwards, it merely pulled the bit of protection from the startled orderly's head, rather than snapping his neck. Reflexively, the man yelped and dove forward, just quickly enough that Jun's free hand grasped empty air, and the door to her cell snapped shut and sealed as her would-be victim tumbled out onto the floor beyond.

In a display of rage, Jun sprung forward, planting her shoulder against the door. Her entire cell shuddered with the impact, but the materials held. Snarling like a wild beast at the fleeing guard, Jun then turned and glared up at the watching camera. Holding up the man's helmet, the alien let whoever was watching get a good look at it before she crushed it between her hands the way a human might crush a soda can. Dropping the ruined helmet to the floor, Jun returned to her bunk, sitting cross-legged and glaring at the door.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

femme_finale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala:

At the sound of the scuffle, Astrid scrambled up from her seated position, dropping her book to the floor. The Living Doomsday grinned, her eyes watching the scene from behind her emerald shades. Heat and a lime-coloured light radiated from her devices. Her fingers gripped the vibranium bars, pressing her face through them to see the scowling woman. “Damn, Jun! I think you scared them. Please, tell me you got some information from that attempt or they are going to lock down even tighter than before.”

After a few minutes, a collection of orderlies were approaching the cell followed closely by Dr. Blood. She looked… perturbed. Her brows were furrowed over her cold, blue eyes. “Jungala. Your display today was unwarranted. You could have killed one of my aids. Do NOT try the patience of our establishment. If you try something like that again, we WILL restrict your privileges.” Her attention turned to the face between the bars. “ALEX Delta. Stand toward the centre of your cell, please.” Weapon Q grudgingly shuffled to the middle and stood with her hands at her side. Regina motioned for her associates to stay outside as she entered the room. A switch was flicked, and the windows went dark, the sound from within significantly muted.

The vampire walked around Astrid. “What can you tell me about our guest? Will she be a problem for me?”

Astrid’s brows arched as she sighed in boredom. “As I’m sure you’ve gathered by now, she’s extraterrestrial. It’s not like we’re best friends or anything. I can’t tell you much.”

“She isn’t a natural alien. Or at least, not entirely. Her genetic structure seems to have been manipulated before we got to her. It’s likely another civilization has altered her genome to enhance her desirable features. If there is a group making super soldiers beyond our planet, it’s important we find out more, do you understand? The fate of Earth rests on the understanding of this. Do try to procure more substantial information, ALEX. I wouldn’t like it if I had to restrict your access to media to get you to focus on your task.”

“Of course, Dr. Blood.” She blinked apathetically.

“Good.” Regina turned to leave, but paused in her stride. “And ALEX. If you even dream about helping her escape, if you set one foot outside of this facility, we will terminate you.” The vampiress exited the chamber, the room returning to its more open appearance, Astrid clearly seen inside looking grim. The doctor shot a glance toward Jungala as she walked past, an almost threatening gaze as her entourage followed her back up the elevator.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By _Ophelia_

This is a great read so far.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By _Ophelia_

@the_psyentist: <3

Almost makes me want Ophelia to be captured, like Jun/ID has been suggesting.

Then again, those tables don't have restraints for tails :s

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By The Psyentist
_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Sooo ebil.

I'll just be hoping they don't take an interest in her, then >.>.

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@femme_finale:

Jun began calming down, her rage subsiding as she accepted the fact that this was obviously all the further her abortive attack was going to take her. "Yes, but not as much as I wished," she answered Astrid, a note of regret leaking into her unusual accent. "Blood may be strong, but her servants are not, nor are they as careful or clever."

After that, she sat in sullen silence, awaiting the inevitable arrival of Blood and her team to deliver her consequences. She returned the Doctor's glare with one of her own, though she struggled not to laugh bitterly at the threats. Take away privileges? She had been stuffed into a claustrophobic cell and had her mind and body violently violated; there was not a great deal more that they could threaten her with. Even physical torture would at least give her something to occupy her mind with, and provide a distraction from her imprisonment.

Her eyes narrowed suspiciously, however, when Dr. Blood then turned and headed into Astrid's cell. She could not hear what transpired within (which was good; scream would have likely resulted in Jun again attempted to batter her way free of her own cell), but as soon as the YOUgenics group had exited the cell block, the alien huntress was at the bars, seeking her companion.

"Astrid? You are okay? Did they threaten you?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: Probably would. They like making animal hybrids. :P They have a snake, a salamander, a lizard, an octopus, a spider, an insect. No mammals I've made an alt for yet. >:)

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By _Ophelia_

@the_psyentist: Well if they started making mammals, the creations wouldn't be terrifying, they'd be fluffy =p.

But, still. If you ever want to capture Ophelia and do evil scientist stuff, hit me up! It sounds fun.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: Yeah... but they'd make like wolf-hyena-badger hybrids. Hm. That sounds like it could be entertaining.

I might take you up on that (when I manage to get some free time. x___x).

Venatoria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks fun.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: FLUFFY wolf-hyena-badger hybrids! :D

Hehe, yeah, free time is pretty hard to come by. Don't worry about it, I'm sure you'll have an army of wolf-hyena-badger hybrids in nooo time!

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

femme_finale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala:

The young woman pouted slightly, leaning against the bars sideways, her gaze directed away from Jun. “I’m fine. Just got a warning not to help you escape. As worried as they are about you slaughtering them all, I think they are more worried about what would happen if I got out. Armageddon or some scheiße.” She sighed, folding her arms across her chest. “We might have to hold out a bit longer. Blood’s got everyone in a frenzy now.”

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@femme_finale:

Jun let out a slow sigh. "I am sorry to have caused you trouble, Astrid. That is one more thing we learn, though; they fear you." She laid down on her cot, doing her best to stretch her large frame out in the cramped confines. "Do not worry; we will be calm for now. After some time, they may again grow careless." A though struck her. "Astrid, are there others like us here? Prisoners that would be free?"

femme_finale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala:

“Eh. I don’t care. Not even sure it was your fault, at least not your display just now.” She brushed back her blonde hair, her eyes gazing over toward Jungala’s cell. “Blood did mention you though. Said something about your genetics. Were you operated on previously or something?”

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@femme_finale:

"I...I do not know." Jun struggled for a moment with how to explain. "I do not remember. I see young ones, both here and on Eristes; they are small, but grow bigger, playing, learning, being cared for by elders, but I have no memory of such things. One day I was there, in the jungles, as I am now, and before that, there is nothing."

Avatar image for deactivated-6032280486b7d
deactivated-6032280486b7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: What's good, Psy? Mind if I raid this place? I got an idea for this and the Brahma Brotherhood, LOL.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satar: PM me with your thoughts.

femme_finale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala:

Astrid tilted her head curiously. “Do you think you were mind-wiped or something?” She shivered. “That’s scary. Wonder if there’s any way of getting it back. Or if you’d even want to if what Dr. Blood was saying is true. It sounds like your past might be more brutal than you remember.”

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Jungala

@femme_finale: "What you say is true," Jun replied, "and it is the Eristian way to not question what is past." She smiled, a bit ruefully. "However, I am not Eristian. I do not have enough arms. Sometimes I do wonder. Sometimes, when I dream, I see strange things and places, and it is like I am living another life."

femme_finale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala: Her interest peaked. She dropped down, folding her legs in a criss-cross position. "They have a lot of arms then? Can... can you tell me some of your dreams? I'm sure they have some interesting stories. I like it when I dream. It's the closest I get to living outside."