#751 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakon lands on the boat from the air and walks over to a lounge chair on the deck where he just relaxes watching

#752 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakon lands on the boat from the air and walks over to a lounge chair on the deck where he just relaxes watching

course he does

#753 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

Leon morphs out of the shadows from a near by corner and walks to the lounge abnd leans against a dark corner watching the waves role by

#754 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

Leon morphs out of the shadows from a near by corner and walks to the lounge abnd leans against a dark corner watching the waves role by

and there is rags

#755 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio
#756 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio
#757 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
#758 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio
#759 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
#760 Posted by _Avatar_ (985 posts) - - Show Bio
#761 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@_pick: (damn he caught us we were going to destroy both sides then steal the boat, sail for uncharted waters, and fight the Kraken but now we cant do that)

#762 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio
#763 Posted by Atrocity_ (1859 posts) - - Show Bio

@_pick: @kidman560: @anthony_stark

Obsidian stood upright as the Emerald Knight promptly opted to face the greatest hazard, Stark. Of course he couldn't allow such thing. Then, all out of sudden, Xavier threw a blazing, vermilion fire ball, aimed towards Raptor with unrelenting precision, directing to engage on a brawl with Edward. Swimmingly avoiding the inflowing, ablaze offensive by lightly sloping his upper body backwards, provoking the flame projectile to continue its path, lengthening it above the ocean. Withouth even poring, he readily gunned a laser beam, which travelled thoroughly upon Xavier's direction, narrowly endeavoring to slice his fiend's forearm.

"You're unworthy of my attention." Obsidian stated afore lifting off, instantly commencing to soar athwart sky's beauteous azure shades, embellished withal niveous cotton-shaped cloudlets, a magnificent outlook. Yet, Stafford wasn't there to perceive such august landscape, so Raptor, apace, blasted two laser beams towards Pick, intending to deviate his attention, causing him to fluctuate between two foes and, consequently, be taken out by a puissant flurry of expeditious onslaughts from both armored men, thereat, triumphing on the aerial clash, leaving the forces on the boat fenceless against their unmatched might.

#764 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@obsidian_raptor: "oh sh!t" Xavier jumped into the water, making a loud splash. when he surfaced he saw the second armored man go back to helping stark. he saw two flashes of light go towards the Emerald Avatar "did he just say i wasnt worthy of his attention? i know he didnt say that." he created an Ice column in the water to push him up into the air where the fight was taking place. "ever have one of those days where everyone thinks you are a non factor. jeesh it gets annoying" Xavier sat down created some ice shards

"you should know, that what you just did wasn't very nice. i mean here i was about to offer you the chance to surrender out of the kindness in my heart, and what do you? You shoot a laser at me. now does that seem right?" Xavier charged the ice shards and sent them flying at the second man. "you are going to pay attention to me whether you want to or not." Xavier was at a disadvantage here. his cards were to light to be thrown, and he couldn't fly.