Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#601  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine:

Ethan felt pretty surprised she did nothing. As the Barman began pouring the water he flicked his fingers and he accidentally splashed the water onto Alexs face. Ethan held in laughter. The barman looked on in shock and began to get towels.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Shadow was distracted,than suddenly a glass exploded,he looked to his left,a woman,all soaked up"Dammit,what the hell happened here?"He wanted to get up and help her,but his conscience wouldn't let him"Its not my problem,anyways"he deatached part of his helmet,showing part of his face,his ugly,scarred skin,than he took his drink to his mouth and took a sip."Fuck that,I'm here to enjoy,not to cause or soçve problems"

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#603  Edited By deadpoolrules

*solve

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#605  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@pyrogram

Alex smiled a very tight smile, and casually snapped her fingers. Eathan's drink spilled into his lap, leaving a suggestive wet spot. Two could play this game. And this was one psychic who would think twice before messing with a witches buzz....

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#606 wildvine  Moderator
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: ( I legit laughed like an idiot in real life xD )

Ethan chuckled heavily at this, He did not want a fight. But he was going to spend the night annoying her. He moved his head to the side subtly making the bartender's lips connected with Alex. Attempting to make him kiss her. Ethan nearly died laughing. The bartenders eyes widened as a random force brought his face close to hers..

( Hah! Will never out-smart me! Don't kill the bar-tender! )

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#608 wildvine  Moderator

@pyrogram

"Ferrum emollit" Alex said, and made a limp gesture with her finger as she walked past Ethan on her way out. "Might want to get that curse lifted before your next date...."

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Than the table shaked,the bartender was trying to kiss that woman"Heh,what a scumbag"he got up slowly as if something pushed him back to the chair,he grabbed the bartender by its neck and pulled him closer,saying:leave her alone or your problem won't be just your boss.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#611  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine: Zaniel made her circle with his fingers and gently tugged on Alex's fingers with his powers to get get attention "What curse?"

@deadpoolrules: with a quick glance Zaniel flicked a finger separating the two. He did not want to cause that much trouble.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#613 wildvine  Moderator

@pyrogram or @deadpoolrules

Alex turned around in time to see the bartender about to eat his teeth. "See what you've done." She hissed at Ethan. "Excuse me! Scary fellow?Yes, its fine, its not his fault. Just a joke, right?" She looked at the bartender, who nodded quickly. That crises averted, she turned back to Ethan. "Listen pal, I am a strong witch. And a member of the Sisterhood of Light. If you endanger regular people with your games, I will call up a kraken to eatyou." She couldn't remember if kraken were extinct or not, but it sounded like a good threat.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#614  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine:

Ethan looked at her amused...He was usually amused by people. People were funny to toy with. He flicked his fingers and the straps on her flip-flops broke secertly. When she next walked she would be walking bare-foot. He chuckled to himself as he turned around.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#615  Edited By deadpoolrules

"Did she just called me scary?Dude,that was mean.....I liked her"he thought,than he turned around and heard her talking with some Ethan dude and about being a powerful witch.Laughing in loud voice,he joked:Sorry,ma'am,you and your friend...are you from Hoghwarts?

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#616 wildvine  Moderator

@deadpoolrules (OoC) Hes not invisible dear. He assumed my character wouldn't figure out his character is psychic, since she can sense magic users.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#617 wildvine  Moderator

@deadpoolrules

She turned to look at the man on at the bar. His aura looked bruised. That made her feel bad. "Hey. Sorry to call you scary. It was the first thing thatcame in my mind." She shrugged. "My school is not have as fun as Hogwarts." She replied good naturedly to his joke. He would assume she was joking back.

@pyrogram

She turned back to Ethan, who had a dumb smirk on his face.

"Okay, you want to play? Fine. I could use the distraction. But normal people are off limits. Got it?" She formed a sigil in the air in his general direction. "Maledicite subtrahatis" She said, and walked out of the bar, leaving her shoes behind. "Oh, it is so on buddy. You don't even know...."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine:

( What does that do >_> )

He smirked "Good luck" He gestured to her with a salute before making her hair cover her face.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#619 wildvine  Moderator

@pyrogram (Ooc) Google my son...

"Mutari in affectuosa chphalopod" She said in reply, and his chair became a huge, squishy octopus that wrapped its eight slimy tentacles around Ethan, gurgling happily.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#620  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine: ( They are real? 0_o )

Ethan shot up as this chair suddenly become ...an Octopus! He stood still. shivering in disgust "You're sick" He flicked his fingers and the Octopus's eight legs all widened. He threw it at her and chuckled "Your turn"

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#621  Edited By deadpoolrules

Ha,its fine,from all the names I've been called,scary isn't even close to being the worst,he answered,kindly."Yeah,she's nice.But she has a fertile imagination",he starred at her,moking her around,if you are really a witch,cast a spell or take a bunny of a hat,you choose.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#622 wildvine  Moderator

@deadpoolrules

She looked at him in disbelief. "I'm a witch, not a stage magician.."

@pyrogram

She gently caught the hapless creature, and levitated it out to the ocean. "That was naughty. You need a time out mister. Syrtis aream." The floor turned semi-liquid and sucked Ethan down to his knees.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#623  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine: ( We cannot damage much remember, keep it to a minimum! )

Ethan let it happen. He had been in worse situations. Ethan then flicked his head into the air. The ceiling collapsed on-top of her.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#624 wildvine  Moderator

@pyrogram (OoC) But you can damage stuff?

"Enough!" She magically caught the roof, and repaired it. Then removed Ethan from the floor with a flick of her fingers. The floor turned solid again. "At this rate, we're going to sink this boat. And us on it!"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#625  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine: ( Of-course, I am bawws :P )

"But I can fly!" He chuckled at her. "You are correct" He flicked his fingers and her now broken sandles flicked into his hands "Want me to pay for these?" She could probably repair them.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#626  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@pyrogram

She snatched her shoes away from him. "I will take care of them thank you very much." Then she filled his back pockets with chocolate pudding. "I think you have other problems at the moment..."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#627  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine:

He felt a sudden warm feeling in his back pockets and sighed..he put his hand in to see.. chocolate..He frowned at her..He flicked his fingers , grabbing the shoes and throwing them over-board. He then nodded at her.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#628 wildvine  Moderator

@pyrogram

"Dude, think of the environment. Seriously." Not a big deal. They were two dollars at the gift shop. She sat down to have a celebratory drink, having won this round.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#629  Edited By deadpoolrules

Suddenly the floor became liquid,Shadow was dragged to his chest and,surprised,said:What a f***?I'm getting sucked by the floor?

He managed to move his hand near a grenade,getting out with its explosion's impulse."Wow,that was close,but..." he,finally,realised"Is it...her?",he could not believe,after all those years,he had never seen such power.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine:

"Sure sure, said the one putting random Octopus in the ocean" He sat next-to her. "So, whats your game? How did you get these powers?" Under the table He flicked his fingers and the chocolate in his pockets secretly came out, and started crawling onto her feet. They would connect in about 5 seconds.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#631  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@pyrogram

"Well" She replied defensively, "its a lot harder to magic a beast into a chair, then the other way around." She assumed he had given up, and was trying to make small talk. That was fine with her. The Sisterhood of Light taught her to not hold grudges. "Get them? You don't get magic. You're born with it. You can't perform magic without natural ability. Or being from certain bloodlines. I'm attending a very private school to learn to harness my powers in different ways. This is, was, my spring break. And you? Whats your game?"

@deadpoolrules

"Oh hey, sorry you got pulled into this. We're not supposed to use our powers casually. I just got carried away with this guy." She jerked a thumb at Ethan.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was still perplex ,just watching both in their 'fight',his eyes could barely believe,he tried to ask something,but his lips wouldn't move,the one called Ethan was powerful and that girl was beast with her spells,he couldn't move a muscle."I've always seeked for challenges,I've always adapted to be the best in what I do,than,all of sudden,I realise I never was the best,not even close to it..."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Ethan stopped the chocolate. "Me?" He said nervously "Well I was born with powers. I have always been able to lift things with my mind, I never used to be able to fly. I learnt that I could literally move anything. Size matters" He chuckled, what a stupid thing to say "But, If I try hard enough I can move most things" He folded his arms and sat back in the seat.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#634 wildvine  Moderator

@deadpoolrules

She watched the strangers aura dance and shimmer. He had obviously been exposed to a world he was neither aware of, or prepared for. She wasn't psychic, but she could pick up random thoughts. "If its any consolation" she told him, "we aren't trained for combat. Most of my spells are defensive in nature. Or else they interact in non-violent ways with my environment."

@pyrogram

"I figured that. Never heard of people learning psychic powers." That came out a little b*tchy, she scolded herself. "What I mean is, can you do other stuff? Set fires or explode heads or whatever?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine:

"No actually..Well" He thought.. "I can use Radar sense and see everybody in like a..50 mile radius? I can..." He thought again "I can see heartbeats, basically I can see inside anything and understand how it works"

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#636  Edited By deadpoolrules

He heard something,Alex was talking to him,he forgot his thoughts for a second,but his deception was strong,he answered with a different voice,a mix of sadness and surprise:You know,I started training with five,I never stopped,I have almost thirty now,but that...your spells,they can finish me in a second.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#637  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@deadpoolrules

"Not unless you deserved it. I am being trained by the Sisterhood of White. They're good witches."

@pyrogram

"Bet that comes in handy. Flight and x-ray vision? Wheres your cape and tights. Like in the comics?" She asked playfully.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#638  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine:

Ethan looked at her without a smile "I am not a hero" He rolled his eyes "I am not a villain" He grinned "I am myself"

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#639 wildvine  Moderator

@pyrogram

"Well, you need a hobby then. Other then screwing with people I mean. We are taught that some people are born special to make the game of the gods interesting. Like wild cards. We are also taught these special people cannot just walk off the game. Its better to pick a side, and be a knight, then to sit still and be a pawn."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: "I'm fine being a pawn. I like peace.This is peaceful enough for me. Why trouble myself with other peoples strife?" He nodded to himself. "Do you see yourself as good, or bad?"

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#641 wildvine  Moderator

@pyrogram

"Your choice. But pawns get bumped off the board. And no, that's not a threat. Its a teaching. But if you want to trifle with the will of the gods, that's your biz." She was a little taken back by his next question. "I am firmly on the side of good. I'm training to be a magic slinger of the Sisterhood, who are about as good as they get. '

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#642  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine:

"Then I will just fly myself back up onto the board" He lifted his hands and showed her the scars on his wrists, dirty scars. His knuckles also had scars that were not from merely punching people "I have done my time, I want peace"

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#643  Edited By deadpoolrules

There are more witches?Like,an entire Sisterhood?,Shadow said with desbelief,than he completed:I really need some training...

Than he turned to Eathan:And you,are you a witch too?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#645  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@deadpoolrules@pyrogram

"The operating term is magic slinger. Witch is just one type of magic slinger. There are many kinds. But, tell us about yourself, Mr......"

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh,sorry ma'am,where are my manners.Lucca,call me Lucca.Well,what can I say,I don't have powers,actually,I never thought such a thing would happen.And your name,it is?,he said,trying to change topic,talking about himself brought tremendous pain,his past was dark.Really dark.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#648  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@deadpoolrules Or @pyrogram

"Alexandria Mycroft." She offered Lucca her hand. "But call me Alex please." She started to say more, when a massive tentacle slapped over the deck, reaching for her. "Crap! I knew the change spell was off somehow." Her instructors would be furious. First for botching a spell, second for endangering a boat load of people by conjuring a Kraken....

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#649  Edited By deadpoolrules

He took her hand and said:Nice to meet you,Alex.

Than,suddenly,a tentacle appeared in the deck,trying to grab her,he grabbed his pistols as a reflex and attached his other part of the helmet,modyifing his voice to a robotic voice.He shot the tentacle and asked:Are you fine,Alex?