xxoldlacexx vs cosmic titan

Witch_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Witch_Doctor

It was midnight and i was wide awake. The wind was starting to pick up a bit so i grabbed a coat with me. It spring time so i was really nice out. New York City is so beautiful well in some parts. The more closer i got towards the ocean it got colder. My hair started to move around from the wind. I sat down on the beach. The sand is very comfortable. I was a few inches away from the Ocean. I looked up to the Moon. I wondered how many people are looking up at the Moon right now. The Moon was reflecting off the water. I looked to my right and I could see the Statue of Liberty. The Statue of Liberty looked so peaceful and innocent. Like if it was a Mockingbird. I used my TK to pick up the sea shells. They looked really cool just floating around in the sky. I could now feel someone near me. The sea shells fell to the ground. I got off the sand. I then was floating about a inch or two of the ground. I turned around. Someone was standing in front of me.

Cosmic Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Cosmic Titan

Titan looked down at the young mutant whose power over gravity allowed him to levitate. "what brings a mutant of your level to such a small location" asked CT who could sense the mutants level of power. As he awaited for an answer he turned his back to Jay looking at the fullness of the moon's light. "I see so this is what it feels like to not have a weight or your shoulders' Said Titan then looking back at the young mutant Jay, "Now I can see why you would come to a place like this to receive closure, and inner revelation." Titan began to walk down the side of beach still wearing his brown trench coat which was dripping wet at the tips of the bottom of it. Titan turned his head gasped a small amount of air then exhaled. "Your free to join me on my walk down this beach young one" said CT now relaxed and no longer threatened by the mutants level of power. As Trent started to walk forward he stopped for a moment  turning his head again at Jay meeting eye to eye, Trent then spoke a low serious tone "I know why you are here and I know what you plan to do to me" Said Trent which took the young mutant by suprise. Trent then turned his back to the mutant and began to walk forward on the beach. Knowing expecting a reaction from the mutant at any given time.

Witch_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Witch_Doctor

When Jay turned around he noticed a man. He was definitely taller than Jay. It seemed like he knew something about Jay. The the man looked at him. Jay did feel really safe because he was levitating. Then the man spoke. "what brings a mutant of your level to such a small location." As the man turned his back on Jay, he gave the man a weird look. " I like beaches" he thought to himself. "I see so this is what it feels like to not have a weight or your shoulders" said the man.  Jay was very confused at what this guy was talking about. Did he even know this man.

Jay then looked up. He saw that clouds were moving away from the moon. He now looked at the man. He had light brown hair and had a trench coat on. He couldn't tell much of what he looked like because he was still facing away from him. The man turned back around. "Now I can see why you would come to a place like this to receive closure, and inner revelation."said the man. The man began to walk down the side of the beach. "yeah it is a nice place" said Jay. But the man did not hear him. The water from the Ocean was hitting his feet. He didn't seem to notice though.

The man gasped some air, then he exhaled it."Your free to join me on my walk down this beach young one" he said. The guy stopped and looked me eye to eye. . "Who are you" said Jay.
Jay stared to pick up the closet items near him with his Tk.