Xmen VS The Brotherhood - The RPG

Ollyphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ollyphant

From the skies of San Francisco a scarlet stream of energy could be witnessed, it zoomed in and out of the clouds beautifully and began to descend near the center of the citFrom the skies of San Francisco a scarlet stream of energy could be witnessed, it zoomed in and out of the clouds beautifully and began to descend near the center of the city. The stream of energy crashed to the ground with an explosion of bright red and pink light. When the light dispersed into the air an elegantly placed woman could be seen, no harm done to the ground. Her eyes were glowing a bright red, which perfectly matched the rest of her costume. She raised her hands to the sides, and stared at the two buildings which where at either end of her fingertips, a smile crept along her cheeks fiercely. She closed her eyes and pulses of the red energy shot from her fingertips, they expanded in the air and crashed into the buildings which  were at either side of her hands. The pulses of energy exploded on impact with the metallic skyscrapers, and glass shattered. Scarlet Witch smiled eerily, and began to walk down the the middle of the road towards the oncoming cars. She, again, closed here eyes and the cars suddenly began to glow in the same red glow as her eyes. They were crushed inwards easily, and thrown aside without any effort from her. Screams could be heard from the onlookers and footsteps from the people who were too afraid to witness the destruction.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By talon_x23

At the door step of the Xavier institute she sat. Her long raven locks being tossed by the strong gale that filled the forest surrounding the area. With her back against the grey stone steps that lead to the two large main doors she was mostly out of sight. Her crystal jade eyes kept wandering from one individual to another. She was dressed in a tattered bleached jeans with a black shirt that left most of her stomach bare. She could hear the chattering of the passing students of the institute. She watched at they talked, laughed, played and joked around. Obviously she had no mind in becoming part of the fun. It was mid day and she had been sitting like this for hours now just watching. Her skills in these situations were limited and she found no reason to interfere with the fun of others. She new what Logan would say he would want her to interact with other to just be a kid.

But he wasn’t here he barely was always out always with the other students but she didn’t care it didn’t matter to her but then why did she feel so lost when he was not there.  But when he was at the institute she would do better and some times interact but now……now that he was gone she did not know what to do.  “Hay that’s aint funny” she soon heard that voice and her hear raced a moment. She turned her gaze to a group of students with in the group were he “Friends” Nori and some others. But the one that caught her eye was Julian Keller telekinetic aka Hellion.

As they passed she could not help but stare as he must have noticed for he looked back. She soon found her face feeling oddly warm. He stopped and began to walk toward her. “Any one there” he said. Relief soon came over her as he had not seen her yet. So briskly she got to her feet and leaped into the tree that had been shading her. As her approached where she once sat she looked down at him from the large tree. She made no sounds or movement. “Hay Julian” some one said and he soon ran off to the others leaving her. Laura looked as he ran off to meet the others. She soon felt that odd feeling once again. She had started feeling it since she had met him but would always suppress it.

After the group had left she climbed down the tree and dusted herself off. Brushing her locks of hair behind her ear she sprinted off into the forest set before her. After she had gotten a good distance she slowed her pace and continued to wander. Her thoughts moving from the one man that started it all. She remembered how they met how they fought how her convinced her to come with him, how SHIELD captured her how Captain America let her go how she ran to Logan how she joined the X Men all of it. Her past pained her to think of it though it was still there. She removed her jacket and stared at it a moment. Logan had given it to her on their first encounter. It was a biker jacket purly boyish but she did not mind.

His scent was all over it, though every thing that she had went though she kept it close to her. On the shoulders  there were in insignia of an X now the X meat tow things for her. It meant that she was an X Man or at least wanted to be. And the other represented her name X23. She cringed while thinking about that name X23………..genetic clone of Wolverine Weapon X aka James Logan Howlett. Sitting down she listened to the life around her. “Snicket” the sound of her claws made as she unleashed them. Blood dripped from her knuckles because of the skin that they had broken though. Then as she had always done she began to cut herself mercilessly out of the pain of not being real and not having a father. But her thoughts soon were altered when she heard the screams and cries of people not to far off. "Grear another threat" she said sharpening her claws.

Witch_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Witch_Doctor

I woke up late today. I looked at me clock and it said 11.00. Saturdays are such great days. I went to go take a shower. on my way back i noticed nobody was in the hallways. I turned the radio on. Taylor Swift was playing on there. I started to change into these new clothes i bought yesterday night. Dazzler took me to the mall to shop. As i looked into the mirror to comb my pink hair. I saw I wasn't the same person that came to this mansion. Back then i was this innocent little girl who couldn't even be mean to someone. Now i see a hollowness inside of me. All i could feel inside of me is that horrid soul dagger.

Once i got finished changing i walked down stairs to get something to eat. I looked into the fridge to get myself some milk. The milk was almost empty, but enough for me to get some milk. As i got myself some cereal i had walked a few steps out of the kitchen and my bowl of cereal fell to the ground. I saw that there was a giant whole through the wall. I walked through it and noticed other parts of the mansion messed up.  My faerie wings  gently lifted me up, over the mansion. It looked like a war had hit the place.I only hope i find someone. If anyone else is alive.

Pixie

PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PantherFan12

As I walked through a apartment I seen Sabretooth Magneto says he wants you now like I care come on as I follow him to Magneto sitting down on a chair huh what do you want now I need to kill Iceman so I am sending you and Sabretooth to kil ok what is my pay then because I am not free I will pay you 100$ if you bring him back dead 125$ if he is injured 150$ if is Alive ok as leave as I get in my Mclaren F1 now it says he is at Xavier School huh well this is going to be fun.

Ollyphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ollyphant
Scarlet Witch conintued her destructive roll, propelling hexes from her hands with minimum effort, the effects of these being terrible. She smiled as she heard the sirens near the location, her eyebrows arching inwards. She began to rise into the air, her long flowing costume billowed in the wind as she pulsed her hexes into more buildings and cars. A civillian ran angrily towards her, he launched what could only be described as rubble towards her. Which caught her eye almost immediately, a hex was instantly flowing towards the piece of rubble and it dispersed into dust. Wanda's body then lowered, dramatically to the ground, she walked sinsterly towards the man, and placed a finger onto his forehead.
"You will regret that." 
Wanda released the largest hex bolt witnessed that day straight into the mans head. It pummelled him and he fell to the ground with a shocking scream. His body shook for a while before it settled to the ground, dead. Wanda stepped onto it, and continued stepping, rising into the air with every step. She stopped when she was around four metres from the ground. And coiled her arms inwards. Closing her eyes she began to concentrate deeply, and swung her arms outwards with amazing effort. A circle of scarlet energy ripped from her body and rocketed outwards in all directions. Anything that was in it's way was crippled and thrown away, leaving a crater of rubble and injured bodies around her.
Wanda smiled as she heard the the screeching wheels of the Cops. The doors opened and they flew out, guns aimed perfectly at her.
Witch_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Witch_Doctor

I then lowered my self to the ground. I walked around the Mansion to see if anyone was here. I can't believe i was asleep during this mess. What happened here. I then started to walk into the living room. The new furniture we bought was destroyed. I went into the subbasement.  I then ran out of the elevator. The power was out down there. I found a flashlight on the floor in front of me. It was on so someone must be down here. I picked up the flashlight, and started to walk around. I walked into this room. The X-jet was gone. Whoever had this flashlight must have taken the X-jet.

If only i could find someone i would be so happy. I walk into the danger room. The room was more damaged than when Wolverine goes in there. I heard a noise behind. It sounded like something had moved or even fell. Someone was still in here. "Who is in here tell me" i had said. I saw Three shadows near me. i wasn't sure if it was an X-men or someone else. I throw my flashlight at one of the shadows "OW!" said the shadow. Then i whipped out my Soul Dagger.  The Three shadows started to walk towards me. I took to a few steps back. Then they started to speak at the same time. Meggan wait! It  us Pheobe, mindee , and celeste. Don't leave..