X-men rpg

Delinquent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Delinquent

Its simple. My naruto based rpg didn't work out, possible because most may not like anime on the site. Anywho, this is an Xmen rpg which basically means yes you can be any X men character you'd like to be, or who had been involved in the series with the exception of Omnipotent beings ex Dark phoenix, Onslaught. We also need this to be and equal basis type thing meaning alot of heroes wil little villains not vice versa because we all know villains are stronger so they have to be less in numbers. Which is why X men fight in a group, and Avengers, and JLA. You get the picture. This can revole around the institute if people decided to pick that or basically an on going rpg which will end eventually but as long as we have enough people. My character and favorite shall be Random bounty hunter, bada$$ and cool powers.

So if you want to join say "I do" Put your character name and if its not a usual character that most have seen try and put out the powers for those who don't read X men. If its not enough people then every one shall have more then one character to rp I guess.  Same rules apply by the way as do any other rpg......