a team for those WWE fans
Official WWE RPG Rules
- Do not just jump in randomly without saying anything. If your are wanting to get in on a storyline, send a PM to the person involved and let them know your idea....AND GET THEIR APPROVAL before you post it.
- Make things smooth. Twists are good; but too many twists are bad for the story. You want the audience to say "no way!" or "awesome!" but you do not want them to say "huh?" If people are confused and the story is too difficult to follow, then they will loose interest in the WWE RPG's. Keep to the storyline.
- Don't just come in here and do a random match. Some random things are good, like throwing your opponent a curveball. However, it is best to talk with your opponent before hand and for you both to work out a logical storyline. This can be said whenever choreographing a wrestling match or a fight scene in real life. Believe me, I know. I make fight scenes for performances all the time. I myself have performed choreographed things in front of hundreds of people. Get an idea of what you want your match to be and make it look good.
- There are boundaries for the auto-hits. You can grab an opponent and hit them a few times. You can even kick them. However, don't go performing a signature move, and then performing 20 moves after it. Short posts are great. Allow your opponent the chance to take the hit or to even reverse it. Don't necessarily think about the win. Think about what will look good.
- Have fun. This is the WWE, not boot camp. While there are certain rules, you can have fun while you do it. Humor, satire, and other things are great to put into matches.
- Titles up for grabs (you can win these by how Mr. McMahon says you can):
- World Heavyweight Championship (Edge)
- WWE Championship (Stone Cold Steve Austin)
- Womens' Championship (Trish Stratus)
- Intercontinental Championship - Open
- United States Championship - Open
- Cruiserweight Championship - Open
- Hardcore Championship - Open
- World Tag Team Championship - Open
- WWE Tag Team Championship - Open