Write My Character

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _Hawk_

Here is the deal. Write the character above yours character. Whether it is an short bio or a intro in some way.....use some liberties when writing it but try and stick with the basis of the character.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By CainPanell

Great Idea!

(This takes place sometime after Wolf Pack ended)

The Winged Soldier sat perched inside the remnanents of The Manor that encaspuled his former Team, The Wolf Pack. Like a lone dog in the night he was abandoned as he went through his memories, He had killed and pleasured, Destroyed and Built built both friendships and rivalries in the ground up, Yet somehow he sought out more. He knew this couldn't be the end, He wouldn't let it. With his blades in hand, And his guns at ready he sought out to find a new team, Someone to fight alongside in his darkest hour.

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@_Hawk_: (PS, great idea. Surprised it hadn't been done yet.)

It was a casual night, bar, friends, and perhaps a happy ending for the young man in the alley. The young man had killed over 500 men, was an omega mutant, and could crush human beings like they were literally ants. The female giving the blowjob, well, she was just a pretty young woman. And after a long fun day, the omega mutant really needed this. What he didn't need, was a bullet to the head, oddly, this bullet had penetrated and had spilled the omega mutants brains everywhere. The pretty young thing was now covered in blood, and was screaming in terror. "Ah shut up." The dark enigma who had killed the mutant said, as he decided to make sure there were no witness's.

The next day the dark assassin had gotten a call, "Good job Cain, you'll receive your pay tomorrow." Cain Powell lit up a cigarette, speaking in his usual arrogant, powerful, and angry tone, "There were some casualities, any problem with that?" A slight chuckle on the other end of the line, "If I hadn't expected any, i wouldn't have called you."

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By _Hawk_

@shadowknight666: @Soul_Rebel: Kinda has been done before....but this way it would be neater with more people getting love.

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@_Hawk_: ( Wasn't that the little competition you guys had mainly between the vets?)

VisuKei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By VisuKei

@_Hawk_ said:

Here is the deal. Write the character above yours character. Whether it is an short bio or a intro in some way.....use some liberties when writing it but try and stick with the basis of the character.

sorry me embed, but i like the idea

Farinele_Etyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Farinele_Etyl

@Soul_Rebel said:

@_Hawk_: ( Wasn't that the little competition you guys had mainly between the vets?)

Whatever happened to that anyway xD

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Legacy_

Um can we get back to the purpose of this thread? xD