• 56 results
Redletter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Redletter

If you read comics you have seen the parodies of characters before. Little skits that poke fun & exaggerated some of the personality traits.

Ok me first, but just remember your next ^_^

Red Letter
Red Letter
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By CainPanell

Confused by how this works but uh, Redletter, Postal Worker by day, Vigilante by night.

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@shadowknight666: ( I think it is like a Fan-Fic/ RP type thing... Like make a post of the character based on the character but have fun with it. I could be wrong however.)

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CainPanell

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Thanks, I wasn't sure at all lol

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By VictorGrey

Random Guy: Hey Cain, do y-

Cain: Fck ya!

Random Guy: I was just gonna-

Cain: Fck ye!

Random guy: But I just wanted an autog-

Cain: Fck everything!

and scene . . .

Cynthia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Cynthia

Inside Loners Nightclub.

Victor walks into the room on his perfect feet, holding a perfect tune in his perfect head... He walks perfectly, as his prefect smile causes all near by people both men and women to go blind by its sheer perfectness. "Its so hard being a god sometimes." he says cracking the perfect joke, perfectly.

Cain sits at the bar drinking 3000 bottles of booze and then shooting 20'000 bullets from his twin pistols at the near by perfect god known as Victor. Only he misses with every shot do to the extreme alcohol poisoning taking effect and causing blindness. He screams cuss words as he falls to his knees and passes out.

Naamah walks out of the bathroom which she doesn't even need to use, she just does so she can get away from stupid people when they are being stupid... Starts to be all trampy as she struts like a street -walker around the bar hitting on everyone in eye sight, untill she finally finds some random stranger that wants to spend some alone time with the old hag of a fallen angel.

Red letter sits in the corner pretending to be someone else, as she somehow morphs into a mad science doctor chick with a badass gun, from some frankenstiens monster girl she was a month ago, she starts beating up random guys for no reason at all, and is holding a sign that says GIRL POWER.

THE END.

Urban_Spaceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Urban_Spaceman

@Cynthia: Sorry, this is all that comes to mind.

Redletter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Redletter

(in the kitchen talking to girlfriend)

Winston: Look sometime when i get agitated upset or hurt, I tend to grow a biological mass caused by rapid cell growth, that lately Ive bee able to manipulate into forming clones of myself.

Date: Yet you still can't find time to take out the garbage

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By .Longshot.

Redletter walked down creaky wooden steps and clicked on a light bulb in her basement. There was a sound of rattling chains as a bony, pale figure crawled into the light. "Red, please...." the starving prisoner begged, "Let me out. I'm your sister. You can't do this to me."

"Shut up, Blueletter! You'll stay down here 'til you learn your lesson!"

"What lesson? You locked me down here for no rea-"

"Shut up and eat your fish heads!" Redletter screeched, raising a bucket of fish heads and chucking them out before her sister, who feverishly gobbled them to the joyful cackling of Redletter.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Park

Longshot stood opposite the unknown gunmen with his bow drawn.

"Put. Your. Weapon. Down." Longshot demanded.

"Yeah... about that." The gunman smiled. "There's a reason the cowboys won the west."

BANG

"JESUS-*(&%ING-CHRIST!" Longshot shouted holding his shoulder. "YOU SHOT ME! YOU BASTARD YOU SHOT ME!" Longshot dove forward and jammed an arrow into the man's shoulder. "That's so not cool!"

_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By _Beastmaster_

@Park

Albert Einstein, John F. Kennedy, and John Lennon sit in chairs in a spacious room with a nameless individual in the center of them. Park enters the room.
Nameless Guy:"Hello, are your the newest member?"
Park:"...Yes..."
Nameless Guy:"Good,now just introduce yourself to the group."
Park:sigh."Hello, I'm Park Solmas, and I'm dead."
Dead-People Anonymous Members:"Hello Park."

(Don't know ya much, but everyone says your dead o.o)

Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Akube

Leonidas stood in his yard, raking leaves. "What? You thought my name didn't mean anything?" He finished raking all the leaves into a pile and raised his hammer, summoning lighting from the sky and gave out a bellowing howl, "HOOOOOOOO!", slamming his hammer into the leaves and obliterating them.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By VictorGrey

@Night_Rake: Sorry, don't know anything about you : \

@Park: I'm gonna have fun with this . . .

Park enters the Park as he glimpses Arturia sitting in the distance, of course he feels compelled to make chat with the woman that killed him before. "Hey, how's your chew toy!" he says his favorite joke against her, when really he has no other.

"I kill people Park" Arturia spoke, warning Park of how she might kill him "If you kiss me, you will die"

"I'll just ignore that! I got an apple right here which I just assume brings back the dead!" Park jumps onto Arturia's being and begins to make out with her as his soul begins to die. Once it is too late, he opens his mouth to speak "I still have that apple that I randomly thought would bring back the dead"

Arturia grabs the apple and begins to munch on it herself out of hunger.

"Pa, i'll never see you again" Park cracks another 'Pa' joke "Pa! Pa! Pa!" it is the only word he can comprehend anymore. He slowly begins to die out as Arturia begins to run away from the oncoming Victor and not take responsibility for her actions.

"Park! I'll bring you back" The awesome god Victor says (xD)

_ _ _ _ _ _

Soon Park is back from the dead and visits Arturia once more "I'm ready to die again Arturia! I just assume it's fine because the chance of getting laid does things to a man! Yep, that's my totally justified excuse for dying!"

_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By _Beastmaster_
@VictorGrey: Heres a tip for the future on this Parody thread: This character actually has a horse-face ^_^ I'm sure everyone here could have fun with that,I sure did.
VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By VictorGrey

@Night_Rake: A horse face? Oh, Beta Ray Bill? Then change your avatar! LOL. A little tip, everyone assumes that your avatar is your characters official look.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Park

@VictorGrey: ROFL I'm not wrong though.

Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Akube

-_-

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By VictorGrey

@Park: About?

_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By _Beastmaster_
@VictorGrey: My avatar is my official look. My character just doesn't like being called a horse-face...so he uses magic to cover it all up *_*
Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Akube

I:(

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By VictorGrey

@Night_Rake: Oh, ok. I'll get creative . . .

Random Farm girl: Hey look, it's a horse billy.

NR: No ma'am, i'm not a horse.

Farm man: That's one fine golden horse!

NR: You caught me at a bad time, I don't usually look lik-

Farm boy: Take him to the stables Pa! I'll get that darn haystack ready!

NR: I don't eat Hay!

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Park

@VictorGrey: You find a girl you like and if she likes ya back then screw consequences.

@Akube: The head of the nation sat solemnly in his throne room. There was a sound of conflict before the doors burst open revealing a satirical villain.

"So, really then? You're going with the cat gimmick too? Hasn't it been beaten to death at this point?" The man asked with a chortle before raising a weapon.

Two days later they found a man unconscious floating off the coast with claw marks. The doctors said it looked like he had been mauled by a lion.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By VictorGrey

@Park: I'm engaged :P <-<-<-<-< Liar

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CainPanell

Okay for Park

Park Gathers in heaven with Leonidas, Optimus Prime and Jesus.

Park: So How'd ya'll end up here?

Leonidas: I Died in an act of valor and bravery, defending my people against incredible odds.

Optimus: I Died a Hero to thousands of young children, To protect the innocent.

Jesus: I Died for our sins, So that we may have salvation.

Park:.....I Died doing a favor to my good friend...

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Park

@shadowknight666: ...and before that I died trying to make it with a demon...

Ok For Cain:

The show opens with a talk show host, red hair, freckles, y'know the approachable type.

Host: Our next guest is an infamous former IRA member here to give his side of the story!

Cain stumbles out on the stage. He gives a loud belch before collapsing into the chair.

Host: Er... good afternoon Cain, so your here to give us your side of the story right?

Cain: Er, huh? Wha--? Oh yeah right, I blew shit up and people died.

Crowd boos.

Cain: HEY GO FECK YERSELF!

Cain opens fire into the crowd and grabs the host by the waist.

Cain: You I'm taking home.

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@Park: ROFL

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By .Longshot.

Surkit raced into an alleyway, shepherding panicked civilians as gunfire peppered the street behind them. He helped them up over the fence in the alley one by one, and when the last one was up, he leaned against the chain link and yawned, appreciating a job well done. It was only when he smelled something burning that he realized his mistake.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By VictorGrey

"5 against one, seems like a fair deal" Longshot withdrew his hands into his back "I got just the weapon" the mob began to worry, surely the weapon he planned to pull out will be the weapon to end all weapons. Slowly raising his hands, he revealed . . . a bow and arrow . . . the mobs began to laugh at him

"We have guns idiot" the mexican man spoke with an accent before showing Longshot an invention which the likes he has never seen before . . . an SMG.

Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Akube

Thousands of years in the future, Victor remains the same, walking the Earth when so many others had long since perished. He travels to Antarctica, and burrows into a glacier. He looks up and sees all the heroes and villains of the Vine frozen in ice. "I don't believe it..." the ageless god whispered in awe, "After all these years, I've found you all... frozen in ice for millennia..." He presses his hand to the ice, and a wicked smile stretches across his face. He turns around and pulls down his britches, wiping his god-like posterior on the ice right in the frozen faces of his old friends, laughing hysterically. Perhaps old age has made him mad.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vrakmul

"I have crafted this small country out of Ethiopia and soon I will make it into the pride and joy of the continent!" Said Akube as he put his fists on his hips with a look of triumph over a worthless plot of dry, barren land in the ass end of nowhere. "But Akube...there's NOTHING in this la-" Said one man before being shut up with a hand. "Shh, if we're lucky this will just so happen to be on top of some rare minerals." He responded with a grin that faded as he saw a lawyer step before him. "Yes...Mr Akube...My Client T'challa has issued a sopeana for you with regards to your copyright infringement." The lawyer said, and all Akube could say was "F*ck."

Redletter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Redletter

V: (wheezy breathing) whooo hoooo ussszzz huzzzzzzz uuuzzzzz huzzzzzzzz wuuuuuzzzzzizzzz huzzz

Woman: LOOK I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING HERE OR I CALL THE COPS YOU WEIRDO

V: (click dead line) uhhhhhisss ahhissshh noooishhh not finishissssssss yet sh*t...

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By VictorGrey

bump

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Surkit

@.Longshot. said:

Surkit raced into an alleyway, shepherding panicked civilians as gunfire peppered the street behind them. He helped them up over the fence in the alley one by one, and when the last one was up, he leaned against the chain link and yawned, appreciating a job well done. It was only when he smelled something burning that he realized his mistake.

lmmfao!

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By VictorGrey

@Akube said:

Thousands of years in the future, Victor remains the same, walking the Earth when so many others had long since perished. He travels to Antarctica, and burrows into a glacier. He looks up and sees all the heroes and villains of the Vine frozen in ice. "I don't believe it..." the ageless god whispered in awe, "After all these years, I've found you all... frozen in ice for millennia..." He presses his hand to the ice, and a wicked smile stretches across his face. He turns around and pulls down his britches, wiping his god-like posterior on the ice right in the frozen faces of his old friends, laughing hysterically. Perhaps old age has made him mad.

ROFL!

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Trinity00

"I'M CRAZY AND RANDOM!"Portrait started laughing hysterically as she banged her head on a wall"Purty rainbows!!!!!"she said in interest as blood came out of her face.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Trinity00

@Portrait said:

-_-

Trinity stared hard at her opponent...this was perhaps the hardest moment of her life. The thing that would make or break her. Fail here, and she might search for such an opportunity for years to come. Never breaking eye contact, she reached down, and spooned out a scoop of Double Chocolate Twist ice cream for the annoying brat on the other side of the counter. Giving it a little extra freeze to prevent it from falling, she handed it over. "Kid, get your parents to tip me or I'll give you the worst brain freeze of your life". God, she hated this job.

LOL!

(heh sorry, I don't know a lot about your character I just thought of something random >.<)

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Trinity00

@Portrait said:

@Trinity00: ((I knew nothing about your character so I went and looked at your posts until I did. ^_^))

(^_^)

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By VictorGrey

I believe Portrait's turn.

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By .Longshot.

"So... I'm mortal now. Hm... suddenly, not being a god gives me a new perspective on life, a new way of looking at our existence, and I've realized something.... RELIGION IS FULLA CRAP! Later, b!tches! Imma go read some Richard Dawkins!"

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By VictorGrey

Longshot lands on the paved concreted silently, raising his bow and arrow to the drug dealers. "I have a bow and arrow, you're done for" the hero smiled underneath his mask. The mob dealers stood for a moment . . . "HAHAHA! A bow!!! . . . And arrow!!!" Longshot is confused. "I'm doing you a favor kid, here's a . . ." the man raised the weapon of the future . . . a pistol. He threw it to Longshot, who fumbled with the weapon and tried to understand it's mechanism. "So how do you shoot it?" he asked the mob.

5 hours later

"You don't get it!"

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By CainPanell

Victor smiled as he sat on the couch, Flickering through the television channels. He had not yet seen such mortal gifts in a whiles. And then he stumbled upon a reality show known as "The Jersey Shore."

20 Minutes of Pain and Suffering Later

"THIS IS IT!!! I CANNOT LET THIS INSUFFERABLE RACE LIVE ANY FURTHER!!!"

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

Sitting half dazed in front of at least a hundred mugs of hard vodka cain hiccuped as he fumbled around in his pocket and put down some lint and asked the bartender to give him another mug. "Give mer a *hic* nother un..." He asked, slurring his every word. "Sir...that's pocket lint." The bartender responded with a roll of his eyes. "No shur dis is like...*hic* a bazirrion dolarshhhh" He said swaying around a bit before the bartender slapped him on the cheek. "I think you've had enough to drink." The Bartender said as he went to go serve some other customers.

"too much to *hic* drinksshh! blasshphemy!" Cain said as he pulled out two ak-47s from his pocket and set them on full auto and started to shoot at everyone in the bar, but missing every shot. Knowing that the only risk Cain posed to his bar was by property damage, the bartender walked him to the door and gave him a solid boot to the arse to kick him out. "And stay out!" The angry man yelled before going back to his establishment..

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Trinity00

"Hubby Bubby"

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By VictorGrey

@Trinity00: You're beginning to seem more like a troll to me . . .

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Trinity00

@VictorGrey:(I wanted somebody to make a paradoy of me :P) (I'm not good at making parodies)

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By VictorGrey

@Trinity00: Yeah, well wait your turn. You can't just skip someone to make a parody of yourself, that's unfair to the person above you. If you really wanted a parody, make the effort to parody someone else instead of being lazy. Besides, you can't ask people to parody you if they don't know much about you, first you need to establish yourself in RPG's. I wanted a parody, but I didn't know much about Lord_Johnathen, so I just decided to wait for someone else to parody him first.

Be patient.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

Don't do it if it means people are going to skip me. I worked on that one.