Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anchorage, AK; This morning.

No Caption Provided

"There's no purpose behind this….The ends will not justify the means."

The haggard breaths of a young boy sputtered out words of wisdom as his body was tied and bound to a titanium gurney, restraining any sort of movement no matter how forceful. An oxygen mask was strapped to his face, pumping high doses of aerosol drugs to keep him lethargic. Blood dripped from his snow capped crown and bursted blood vessels pooled at the crimson of his eyes. The one eyed cannibal. Kid Hunger. Dark Desire. A monstrous child with the mutant ability to consume anything and everything in his path and cursed with the torment of relentless starvation.

"I've lived longer than most, Boy."

An ebony cloaked figure revealed himself from the shadows with a sanguine filled syringe between his thumb and index finger. An ancient mask adorned and disguised his own face as he examined the glistening of the vial against the dimly lit room. He continued to speak, justifying his brutal actions that involved the experimentation and torture of the young mutant

"I have heard the cries for mercy from many and have witnessed the destruction of whole civilizations whether it was through my own eyes or the eyes of my ancestors. The world needs an occasional 'shake up' or disaster for them to join together and carve out their own disease. I had never intended to be the catalyst for this….But the loss of my family members have pushed me to realization. "

He paused momentarily and thought back to their faces and their final expressions as Satar's forces extinguished the flames of their lives. He gritted his teeth in anger. Their deaths had finally sent the omega level telepath beyond the edge of his conscience. He was bloodthirsty and unhinged in ways never witness by any Aurelius clan member.

No Caption Provided

"Your genetic material is rare in the sense that the burden that accompanies your gifts are ruled by something other than physical provocation. You're hunger for sustenance is fueled by your willpower. So in a sense….You're weak to your basic needs because you are strong."

Dark Desire was falling in and out of consciousness, only barely able to make out the meaning of Dante's words. He was a boy that had been cursed with unseen abilities. He had never intentionally wronged or harmed anyone, but still, the world hated him and he returned their hatred with his self exile to Alaska. Yet, trouble had always followed.

"Today the world will feel your hunger and share in your agony. Those with exceptional will power and self control will succumb to your self producing parasites. They will become unhinged, hungry to achieve the extremes of their desire. Welcome patient zero, to a world that will cleanse itself in chaos. Our gift to today, is D3. Dark Desire Disease. "

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dante_aurelius:

(Sometime before Tyrus is given command of STRIKE)

Tyrus sat quietly in the back of a police car as it sped down the streets of New York towards its ultimate destination. Tyrus was being moved from one secret facility to another one and was under cover as a dangerous convict, a homicidal maniac that was being moved to a high security facility across the city. She mused on the necessity of keeping up appearances but the virus had already taken hold. The virus failed to find secret desires on her part, but there was something deeper inside of her, a secret she harbored but was unaware of. The DNA in her body, the DNA grafted to her own human DNA, had its own dark secret.

Drive right fist through the back of the seat, impact against armor plate. Driver swerves, officer in the passenger seats draws gun. Pull right fist from seat and grab the pistol, crush it before the trigger can be pulled. Flip the weapon around and slam it into the side of the driver's head. The car spins out of control, slams into the taxi in the left hand lane. Driver is dead, second officer reaches for the shotgun, attempt to dive from the car... She shook her head, that scenario ended poorly.

"You should have seen how pretty that girl was in my cell." She said. The officers knew nothing, as far as they were concerned she was her cover and the cover was real. "You dick would get hard just thinking about her if you knew how pretty she was. Mm...she was a good little girl by the time I was done with her." She grinned behind the Hannibal style mask strapped to her face. "Hey, you know I saw that picture of your wife you keep on the dash. That is one hot girl, I bet she'd look real good with her face buried between my..."

"SHUT UP!" The officer driving the car shouted.

"Oops, hit a nerve." Tyrus grinned. "Listen it's ok, I understand, I'll let you have her when we're done ok? You can play beta to my alpha, you can have all the..."

The officer in the passenger seat, a woman, turned to look at her. "Shut up." She said firmly.

"Oh hey pretty lady." Tyrus said with a smile. "You can wait your turn, we're gonna play tag with his wife for awhile first..."

The car screeched to a halt and the driver stepped out of the car. He opened the door beside Tyrus and yanked her out of the back of the car and tossed her onto the ground. He removed his night stick and stepped forward.

Kick to the knee, shatters the knee, the officer drops to the ground. Break handcuffs and roll to the officer, drive my right hand into the back of his skull, instant fracture, brain crashes into the front of his skull and immediately results in unconsciousness. Remove his pistol, the other officer has vacated the car and raised her gun. She's too nervous , new girl, won't fire fast enough. Shoot her in the leg, she drops to the ground. Run around and kick the weapon from her hand.

"Yes...that will do." she said out loud. The whole fight took place exactly the way she had seen it. Tyrus, not really under her own command anymore, tore the mask from her face and walked over to the female police officer. "IN THE CAR!" She screamed. The terrified officer scrambled into the car and Tyrus shut the door before walking around to the driver's side, slipping in and taking off.

"I'm...I'm going to bleed out." The young woman panicked.

"non sense. The bullet hit next to her shin bone, it hurts a lot and will bleed for awhile but you're going to be fine." Tyrus said. "We're going to have so much fun together."

It was fortunate for the real Tyrus that she wouldn't remember any of the following events. She was not the type to find other women attractive but the DNA had taken over. So long as her body was fighting the virus her human side would be asleep.

"We'll need a new vehicle." Tyrus said after a moment. "It's a long drive to Alaska in a police cruiser."