World's Greatest Detective vs World's Greatest Fighter! - RP

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Visiting the streets of Gothic Zhanshi was told that a great detective who was also an impressive combatant roamed the streets, he wanted too seek him out and challenge the man to a spar to test his abilities and see how the mans lived up to his fear inducing title, Legends said that the Dark Knight could strike fear into the very hearts and minds of the enemy, even making them run on sight.

Weaving through the dark city elegantly sprinting through rooftops his thoughts were distracted as he heard a scream like somebody was being attacked, being the kind hearted and peaceful soul he was the Martial arts lover gravitated towards the noise hoping to help anybody that was in trouble - Instantly jumping down into the undergrowth of the city, being an alleyway he was a mere 50 meters away from a man clad in a sinister dark outfit - Zhan hoped this would be the Knight however the dark clad man was just about to deliver a vicious blow towards the screaming villains heads, Zhan folded his arms then spoke in a dry tone "Please stop"

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@pyrogram:

It's a cold night in Gothic, some say that the city looks even more beautiful when it's cold to me the cold just washes evidence away, the evidence that this city is a monster that only wishes to destroy us all, sometimes I wish someone would have destroyed this city before I was around, but then I remember that this city is like a sick dog, putting him down wouldn't do anything. I have to heal it in order to truly end the pain even if the sickness gets to me and results in my death. I am not afraid of dying because death wouldn't stop me, I have prepared to die, I installed a chip into my brain that if the event of my death was ever to occur I would send my memories and conscience back to my computer and reanimate my body through a cloning process. I plan to live until Gothic is clean. Tonight it is my job to put the fear of death into the heart of this criminal, he is linked to an out of town criminal and I plan to know all that he knows and ultimately take him down. He begs and swears that he doesn't know anything but his heartbeat says otherwise. Maybe he needs a little motivation to talk which only a fist can grant.

No Caption Provided

The Gothic Knight starts beating the criminal, when he is about to land the fifth punch to the man's face, he is stopped by the calm voice of a levitating man that kindly tells him to stop, possibly an assassin that wants to silence the source or another "hero" that doesn't like violence which is a stupid logic because why are you a crime fighter if you can't stand violence. The Gothic Knight lets go of the man he was interrogating and asks "Who are you?” Whoever he was he wasn't exactly looking to talk all things considered, most people that come across him in costume don't exactly want tips on how to polish shoes, they usually want to kill, capture, or work with him and sometimes all three.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pyrogram

@darkknightdetective:

The conundrum of a man who confused so many with his immense understanding of the metaphysical world in which he delved into with pure seemingly unrivaled restraint folded his arms in a calm yet imperative fashion while his voice kept about a powerful tone "My name is Sifu Zhanshi of the Fujian school of Wing Chun" He tranquilly walked up to the Gothic Knight as he stopped slightly closer than personal space would have enjoyable, a mere foot face to face as he had already cunningly closed the distance ( a major tactic in Wing Chun ), he raised his hands while his palms faced the man as if he was pushing on an invisible wall "See, No weapons I mean you no harm - However does this man deserve what you are doing too him?" His arms stayed seemingly unaggressive however ready to take stance.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

He looked at him and knew what his abilities were and knew that he didn't need any weapons to do damage, if this was a trap it wasn't going to end well for his opponent. Like any Master of Wing Chun he knew what his opponent was trying to do and was going to let him know that "Yes, and for someone that doesn't want to attack me you sure are in the stance to. Now what do you want?" He asks in manner that is rude. He also noticed his clothing and recognized it from the Fujian school of Wing Chun, he had tried to join years back but was rejected there for unknown matters instead he learned Wing Chun in the mountains with an outcast, most official schools didn't take an outsider like himself.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightdetective:

The fabled Wing Chun Sifu smiled at this revelation of situational awareness he had as he spoke about the stance and closing the distance, this impressed the man however he still hadn't given a viable reason for attacking the criminal. With this as justification he attempted to swiftly perform a straight punch aiming towards the mans chin with explosive stopping power, specifically strong enough to knock out a normal man and daze even the most durable meta-human. His fists had been conditioned through years of bag and dummy training, upon impact it would be like being punched by a stone wall coupled with the strength imparted in, relying on immense years of training the punch would if connected would yield painful possible KOing consequences.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Seeing this attack being thrown before it even happened due to his precognition, he quickly dodged the fist by moving his head out of the way and attempted a round house kick to Sifu's stomach with the exact strength of a small car, he knew that he his abilities allowed him to resist attacks that would kill any normal human so he wasn't worried of the effects of the kick, if the kick managed to connect it would at least crack a rib and it would give him the prefect opening for his next move. The question why he was attacking him still hung over his head nevertheless, was he after all an assassin who hoped to kill him or was he just trying to defend the criminal because he believed that he was killing him, either way he wasn't going to let him win.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightdetective:

Duly impressed by the mans show of speed as he cunningly dodged the Martial Arts masters peerless straight punch he then retorted with his own slightly brutish kick aiming for the Sifu's stomach. Utilizing his unrivaled Bong Sau technique from the first form of Wing Chun he angled his forearm downwards while turning his hips to the side, the mans kick firmly planted and then was deflected off his conditioned forearm after years of dummy practice coupled with his mutation the punch did nothing more than mild discomfort. Instantly after he performed an unorthodox Leg Lap Sau attempted to grab the man by the leg then bend his knee in the opposite direction snapping it followed by a kick to his other knee on the other foot, making him loose all balance then finishing with a stomp to the face on his way down, All in one move at monstrous speeds.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

As any precoger would have done he attempted to avoid the following attacks by using the first grab of his leg and instantly pulling his entire body into the air to turn it and kick him in the ear with the heel of his foot that had not been grabbed, the strength of this attack was equivalent to the weight of 3 tons and speed of 200 mph and it would cause his ears to ring, this would allow him to free himself from the grab by pushing both feet against the warrior and performing a back flip to land two meters away from him, he would do a quickly sprint up with both of his legs and perform a jumping knee kick to the his chest with now the strength of 5 tons and the speed of 250 mph.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightdetective:

The undisputed champion of Wing Chun skilfully performed a Tan Sau against the mans oncoming kick, placing his powerful wrist between his ear and the mans heel deflecting the punch as he himself threw an instantly simultaneous open palm attack towards the mans chest, not to injure but just to prove a point - All done at speeds that would have been viewed at a blur to normal people, his wrist connected with the mans attacking foot at exactly the same time the open palm would have connected with the mans chest.

Without wavering the Dark Knight showed great skill as he landed a couple of meters away, In preparation for the next attack the fabled warrior re-adjusted his stance ready for the oncoming assault, his whole body had been conditioned through harsh training coupled with his immense mutation factor meaning everything about him was denser down to an atomic level he swiftly jetted forwards exactly mirroring the mans speed as he ducked, swerved to the side and attempted to grab the man by the chest with both arms, use the Dark Knights momentum he would spin around and throw him into the opposing wall - The wall had some stacked trash bags so the attack would not injure him at all - Sifu was merely playing.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

He is toying with me which tells me that he is not an assassin, if he was he would take the fight seriously and opt for the quickest kill like any killer for hire would, they like to finish things quickly, which leads me to believe that this just a learning exercise to him, after all he is a student at a Wing Chun school and while training is good, it can't prepare you for experience in the real world. I know that better than anyone. If he wants to learn then I'm going to teach him a lesson about fighting that was difficult for me to learn. Never underestimate your opponent, doing so can result in losing or worse the death of innocent lives.

Dark Vengeance allows the martial artist to spin him around and throw him but instead of landing in the trash bags he uses the throw as an opening for his next attack, as he is flying through the air he performs a back-flip and pushes against the wall with his legs to go flying straight to his opponent and attempts to cobra punch him in the chest resulting in a fractured sternum, as he is flying towards him he had already calculated what the strength of his attack would need to be for this to be the outcome.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightdetective:

Zhanshi respectfully clasped his hands behind his back with an eager smile ready to reveal he was more than a martial artist, as the Knight flew towards him with tremendous speeds hoping to fracture his sternum the Martial Arts traditionalist opened up a space/time distortion changing the direction of the Knights punch, his physical hand would connect with his chest and do no damage. But the force of the attack would be 100% imparted onto the Knights own chest hoping to use his own attack against him. This was done through a metaphysical space/time distortion he rarely used, but felt the need to reveal would be beneficial in this instance. It went against his normal morals, but he had plans.