World of Darkness (CVnU Living Location )

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By weARElegion
No Caption Provided

Welcome one & all to the world of darkness. A place where one can truly be thy self, free to indulge in whatever carnal desire or craving. Vampires, Lycans, Demons, Hunters, Mutants, and Humans alike call this place home.

Figures of power: The bleeding skull, Skulletor, Lady Erzebet, Lucius, The occultist king, Lady Naamah, Elliot of NW and others whom wish to remain nameless.

Feel free to create a place of residence. Rest assured all sins will go unpunished and our domain is under the all watching eyes of "weARElegion".

So join us and lets awaken the dead and raise some hell.

No Caption Provided

The lady Erzebet is the resident socialite and is usually first to welcome a new arrival and offer accommodation at her bordello.

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh. I think I have some characters for this. I do like this universe. A lot exists in it, and it is an interesting gritty universe.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By weARElegion
No Caption Provided

Two citizens catching a bite to eat. It's always nice when humans pass through isn't it ?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A demon found a tasty snack on her hunt, oh n looks like another demon had some luck this fine eternal evening.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Hopefully you have more luck with this than I did. You should look up a location thread called: Ravens Landing. I put a ton of work into that one, and it hardly went anywhere.

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah_obyzouth: I loved ravens landing! I think people didn't have enough supernatural creatures to fit the scene though. Shame, I always wanted @lady_grimm to kinda be based there. It was an amazing job!

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_: I just tried to find Ravens Landing and could not... I found others that were made around the same time, and RP's that spawned off of it, but not Ravens Landing itself... Weird.

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this catches on, I think my character would transfer over pretty well as a hunter actually.

Avatar image for the_superior_sapien
The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I just tried to find Ravens Landing and could not...

You're welcome ;)

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/cvnu-city-ravens-landing-a-city-of-darkness-734016/

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By weARElegion

@naamah_obyzouth:

Feel free to create said city within this domain, wield the darkness itself Naamah of the 13. The use of Obtenebration here builds the foundations of our great world-scape. I prefer to decorate in skulls n bones myself....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Enter the world of Darkness, I'll be watching!

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naamah_obyzouth: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/cvnu-city-ravens-landing-a-city-of-darkness-734016/

is now an extension to the World of Darkness. Feel free to open cities within this domain.

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion:

Might be kinda mean. But I am a kinda straight up person.

Usually, people on here like to stick to just the CvNU universe. There is nothing wrong with WoD but people on this site don't really roleplay other universes. Especially universes with their own canon. And people don't like including any established things and universes into CvNU canon.

I mean. This isn't against the rules or anything. But people just don't like roleplaying other universes here.

Likely because they prefer to just make one large universe, with everything being alternate versions other things. Our own versions.

For example. People don' want to include "Gotham city" in our universe from batman. It would just like to an alternate version with several modifications. Gothic.

You arent doing anything wrong. But I just wanted to say that.

Wiseguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: do we need character sheets and online dice rollers?

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wiseguy:

No no, your character sheet is on your profile usually in your about section. This is an open source world, meaning feel free to be as creative as you like in your interactions.

Originally whitewolf was going to create a digital game of their "world of darkness" so this is just using their content to do so in a literary sense. The title could of been "la monde de noir" if it was preferred...

Just was giving another instance for those darkened souls to once again live in sin, and divulge into the extacy of it.

@just_an_average_man

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By weARElegion
No Caption Provided

The gateway to hell awaits in the World of Darkness, earn your entrance by means of sin. Think of sin as currency here, rise to the top of the chart.

No Caption Provided

each sin shall be weighted in categories of use.

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was a seemingly normal night in the city of Los Angeles. The scene falls off into a quiet, suburban neighborhood. Not exactly high class, but not the worst of places. Though it didn't exactly seem like it that night. The masquarade has been broken and there is now blood in the streets.

A man flies out of his two story house window. His eyes open and pale as blood pour from a large gash of his open throat. A woman runs from the front door for dear life, as a blur bursts from the second story wall and lands squarely on the woman. What was a blur could now be seen as a tall, pale hulking woman, with fangs beared. Crying blood from her eyes. She looks down at the trembling woman, the object of her hatred. The reason why she has for right now, lost her humanity, and pins her as she struggles. As she uses her fist to bludgeon the woman's face as she loudly yells and unleashes her beast on this lowly mortal soul....

In the distance a group of armed men are driving in an armed car. The driver's eyes perking up. A van not too far behind. "Guys we got a f*cking live one." "Holy s***!This b*tch must be crazy to be doing this out in public like this." "Shut the hell up, and light her up!" The men drive opening thier windows as they fill the tall amazon like woman with lead. Blood splurting from her. But they are too close. Way too close...

The victim has long since stopped moving. By the time the lead started flying, her head already caved in. Then the assaulter looked up, and roared as she got lit up. Charging the car and then abruptly flipping it over with the men inside.

The back of a van opens. There is a crosshair over the woman, as an NTW-20 Anti-Material rifle, or as Elliot liked to call it, a "sniper cannon" was aimed squarely at the beserk woman. Elliot watched and took aim, as she ripped the car door out. "What the hell is she...? A were? avamp?" A guy next to Elliot asks. "Yup." He replies. Then continues to say. "Brujah..." He even knew the type of vampire it was....The woman pried one of the men out of the car and held him up by the neck above the ground. Just as she was about to snap him like a twig. A bullet whirred by her arm, followed by the loud sound of the gun being fired. Her arm came off.

"Shit." Elliot muttered. Should have gone for the head. Lost his cool for a second. The woman snapped to him, yelled and bolted off towards the van at 80 mph. "Drive drive drive DRIVE DRIVE!!!" Elliot took out what looked like a Potato gun. as he slid a grenade inside. The woman was within 60 feet of them as the man, as Armory then shot a grenade at the screaming beserk brujah. *THUPE* *Boom* napalm sprayed everywhere as the woman was abruptly haltedas she flew in the air on fire. Screaming as she flailed about. The van stopped. As men ran over and fired on her. She screamed in agony as the sticky fired refused to leave her skin. And the bullets tore through her flesh. Soon it was too much. As the bullets.tore through the woman . She eventually hit the ground....reaching up....

Elliot got out the car, a she raised her head to look at him. "This is the final death. Lay down." Elliot took out his hand cannon as he aimed at Brujah's eyes, as she came out of the frenzy upon death. And then Elliot pulled the trigger. And then the woman, upon her death. Her actual, final death, turned into ash upon death, as most of their kind does...

"How many we lose?" Elliot asked. "None..." THe man replied to Elliots relief. "Good..." One of them man shook a spray paint can. "Have to let em know we were here yo..." Elliot shook his head as he just got in the van. And a man started spray painting next to the side walk the insignia of their Sect of hunters....police sirens whirred. Soon everyone got in the car and drove off. Leaving the mark of their presence.....

Night watch....
Night watch....

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Encriptor

Noticing the fleeing "Night watch" a horde of scavenger demons come to clear up the remains and savor the cooked flesh.

No Caption Provided

A death dealer watches from a rooftop above, "This band of hunters seem lost, this night belongs to the children of the night!". Lady Selina radios the clans of the direction the hunters fled. If demons and lycans weren't enough to watch out for.

No Caption Provided

"Legion will want to hear of this, but lets try not to disturb him until we can't handle it ourselves" Selina says with a harsh tone in her voice. "Lucius, Victoria, Marco, if we can contain this threat our hierarchy will be preserved. Have the other blood-letters scout the streets, they must be found', her words a roaring command.

No Caption Provided

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By weARElegion
No Caption Provided

A horde of zombies ravage the remains of the feedings through out the cities, the stench lures them from place to place keeping our city clean and inviting for mortals.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Venturing near the Lycan territory the lycans keep them at bay and prowl for those Hunter who's scent fills the air.

@just_an_average_man

" Those hunters vanished" says Lady Erzebet to Selina. "Indeed, have your brothel whores on lookout, especially your blood pet houses. They are still men after all, they have desires and needs. Offer the pets to be turned for their co-operation.

Loading Video...

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Encriptor
No Caption Provided

Another hunter in the night, a rogue bounty hunter Gabriel Hellsinger, decendant of the hellsing heritage also calls this home. Watching as the hunters took out a target he was tracking towards a greater payout, almost opens fire on them. Hesitating because their human, deciding rather to shoot a tracking dart into the siding of their vehicle so as to discuss his loss in person.

Re-Animator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And so it goes my tale of woe to this world. A confession, if you will for the events that have transpired.

----

To whom this may concern, I seek not forgiveness in these entries, nor ask of penance for the crimes I have committed.
But, simply an audience. An audience to bare witness ...to my craftsmanship.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Encriptor

@re-animator: In midst a bloody carnage of bodies a clearing was made and this letter was found. It read out " To whom this may concern, I seek not forgiveness in these entries, nor ask of penance for the crimes I have committed, but simply an audience. An audience to bare witness ...to my craftsmanship." The faces of all the victims were torn off... Selina look upon this with disgust and knowledge that hunters would not do this, and yet another threat is wandering the city.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@naamah_obyzouth:

Ravens Landing went 6 pages...I'd consider that a success...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have three characters who'll fit into this place.

The Vampire Hunter

d^_^b

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loving the activity! <3

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By weARElegion
No Caption Provided

Fear not my children as death in this place is just another chance as this land is cursed with resurrection fires being so near a hell-gate of my own manifestation. So let these pathetic hunters come, as we'll be waiting, always waiting........

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Encriptor

@superstay: "We'll be waiting for your appearance here as well"

No Caption Provided

"I stand guard in search for those "Hunters" whom graffiti our great city , may we bleed them dry!" Selina angrily shouts. Meanwhile at the "Mansion" the festivities go on as usual

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

another night in decadence....

Re-Animator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Re-Animator
No Caption Provided

There is a beauty to this city; an irresistible charm amongst it's backstreets and never ending alleyways that draws souls deep into the city's depths.

I must apologize once again. This, how can I put it delicately ...'habit' of mine seems to be getting the better of me lately.

It's a shame, though; how much she pleaded and begged. But, she had the most beautiful blue eyes and a voice like no other...

I must confess, the sounds of her suffering were but a symphony of screams to my ears.

She truly had the voice of an angel.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Encriptor
No Caption Provided

Selena followed a scent of blood until she reached the source and to her shock she found a child who's eyes had been torn out. Another scent lingered as well, that monster whom left that letter. She scoured the area for another letter and found stuff in the child's pocket the letter. It read out "

I must apologize once again. This, how can I put it delicately ...'habit' of mine seems to be getting the better of me lately.

It's a shame, though; how much she pleaded and begged. But, she had the most beautiful blue eyes and a voice like no other...

I must confess, the sounds of her suffering were but a symphony of screams to my ears.

She truly had the voice of an angel. "

No Caption Provided

crying in agony the child felt around trying to find help. Selena spoke softly "It is alright, young one" and "I am here now", she then decided to embrace the child, that is a dark embrace. Sinking teeth in, in hopes it's soon enough to regenerate the eyes of the lil fledgling. "it's working" says Selena as the child enters the change, and her very figure begins to transform with a visage of of grace to entice others in.

No Caption Provided

"Now I must train you to feed", says Selena with an out reached hand. Nervous and recovering the child lunges at Selena, whom just bares her teeth and smiles. They then take to the streets towards the Mansion where instinctively they are drawn.

No Caption Provided

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By weARElegion
No Caption Provided

"Citizens of Darkness and new arrivals, I Lord of castle Skull welcome thee to our great city!" Says Lord Skulletor. "I am always available for council if trouble ensues and my castle can be refuge to you as well" ...

No Caption Provided

Black guards stand watch for intruders.

No Caption Provided

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Work is neverdone." Zombies now? Really? Seems like the apocalypse is near. *VROOM* Elliot storms through the street in his marauder armored followed by other night as he steam rolls over them. His nightwatchman above manning the browning .50 cal. Turning everything it hits into mince meat as the gun blows limbs off, cuts them in half and overpenetrates to hit even more zombies. Others jumping the rooftops and bathing crowds with molotovs. Feels like something bad's gonna happen soon. Night is waaay too noisey. Need to keep on my toes...

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By weARElegion
No Caption Provided

"Yar, that be the smell of Hunters" says Capt Barebonesa, as he peers down on the slaughter from his secluded dwelling balcony. "Rise! varmints Rise! for your capt.'s call!" he shouts as a mist leaves his mouth and taints the flesh below.

No Caption Provided

Their souls belong to their master are rise they did, flesh,sinew,cartilage & bones the mist reformed mos from the scarps others into more grotesque undead minions.

No Caption Provided

"Yar, our duty be to clean these streets and the scent be north east!, ye got yer heading! now go!"

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Armory looks up at the yelling. "Looks like there is our guy...." Armory mutters. Crap. This is getting big. Before you know it. Military is going to be here. Then this place is going to turn into hell. Can't lose sight of why we hunt. To protect people. Sh** is gonna hit the fan now...

People started running away on the rooftops, as the began to retreat. Vehicles in the streets drawing the attention of the undead as they tear through the streets.

"Gonna regret fucking with humanity."

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By weARElegion

@just_an_average_man:

Selena on her way back from Ravens Landing, notices NW in action making a lot of noise and a big mess. "Capt. wont appreciate that" and it'll just make worse zombies. She sprints ahead to get a good vantage point,

No Caption Provided

She targets Elliot as he seems to be leading the group spouting commands, then decides to shoot one of the other men with a needle with vampire blood in it.

No Caption Provided

the venom made to slowly introduce itself, gradually making the change so as not to be noticed. Selena figured an inside source would reveal more about NW that the other members wouldn't give up.

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: The man feels the rather large needle poke into him and immediately pulls it nearly screaming. "Wha-What the fuck?" The man, not being properly embraced, turns into a ghoul with minor vampirific powers and an addiction to vampire blood.

As they reach their temporary base of a warehouse, one of the men takes the needle back to Armory. Who looks it over and smells it. It is the blood of kindred. Or as it is sometimes called on the streets. All the men then point guns at him, and decide to restrain him. Being that being a ghoul is temporary, he will have to wait it out. Seems they might have been followed. They'll have to set up a perimeter and get ready to move. They might have to burn this part of the city down. Have got to hold them back. Probably take him on.

On the roof of the warehouse about 30 minutes later, a chopper lands and Elliot can be seen walking in. As his men head out in armored vehicles again, running over most of what is in their way. Whether it be undead or entire cars. Both get crushed by these large durable vehicles. The man being stored in the back of one them. Having allowed himself to be willingly chained up. Time to go see if he can't handle this thing before he makes this even worse. Armory in the helicopter was prepping an NTW-20 Cannon. Well on guard for any unwanted passengers on the chopper.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Maverick_6

@m-174: @wearelegion: @just_an_average_man:

Enter Task Force Valkyrie
Enter Task Force Valkyrie

10,000 feet into the air, well above the earth's stratosphere, an MQ-8 Reaper drone soars sky through the sky. Armed but currently surveying the area. Gathering data.

No Caption Provided

The situation is dire. But does not yet entail a tactical nuclear strike. Not on American soil. It would cause too much panic. No. A special force of some of the world's best who specializes in hunting the supernatural must get involved, as this creature is now publicly threatening national security.

For now they do not act. Only watch and prepare. Men equipping their various anti-supernatural gear designed to allow them to see ghosts, shoot ghosts, combat vampires, disrupt mages and simply do whatever is necessary for them to accomplish their mission. As their eye in the sky relays information to them.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Encriptor
No Caption Provided

Following the scent of the tainted she notices the vehicle pull into a building but then exit as fast as they went inside. There was a helicopter arrive Selena brought some other Bloodletters with her, specifically snipers. A second team was order to spill blood in the alley ways nearby, and tag the scene NW insignia.

An occult group they summon forth a blood demon, and place the insignia for it to target the order, meanwhile Selena's sniper crew is ordered make more infected targets, this time with T-virus darts from the blood of the zombies extracted for studies. The ritual is completed and the occultists sacrifice themselves to it.

No Caption Provided

once fed the feeble form grew stronger the more it consumed.

No Caption Provided

Now to watch as it uses blood magic and casts a curse of blood lust on the command center, spraying blood as thick as syrup over the building surrounding the area. As thick as wet cement oozing into every crack and crevis of the building.

No Caption Provided

Selena crouched and watching in anticipation of NW's actions.

@just_an_average_man

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By weARElegion
No Caption Provided

"It seems the Americans are watching us as my military connections report a probe surveying our land, Rasputine it is time to awaken the gods of chaos. Let Cthulhu rise!

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Encriptor
No Caption Provided

"Damn it, those skull heads are up to some scary antics even for immortal standards" says Selena, Those gods were imprisoned for a reason she thinks to herself.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By weARElegion
No Caption Provided

@maverick_6: Targeting the MQ-8 Reaper drone and blasting an Ionic beam. After tracking it on it's way over the WoD territory. Once posing as a satellite the now obvious security system protecting the area shows itself.

Loading Video...

broadcasting this message towards all hunter forces. The bloody skull shows off his military connections once again.

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By M-174

@wearelegion: @encriptor:

No Caption Provided

Yup. The technocracy would definitely be involved in something like this. Really, the entire mortal and supernatural world would rush in to stop this and keep this hush hush.

Lest the sleepers (all the ordinary humans. Since every human is technically reality warper) awake. Even the archmages, elder werewolves, antedelluvian vampires would intervene to stop reality from breaking down. To prevent this place from being nuked....and then spirit nuked to destroy all the souls.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174: Selena agrees with M-174, Bloody skull is a menace even to this world for inviting those heathen gods to our world again. " Lets work together rather then destroying all just looking for a dark dwelling ". Mortals should let us deal with our own problems as we did sign treaties for this land. "If you'd like to help intervene contact me at the Mansion formally".

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By weARElegion

@m-174: "Ah yes bring the murder, sins, hate, blood" says weARElegion, This is time for us! the evil shall rise again and again. That which is dead truly never dies, "We are legion, we are many, we do not forgive, we do not forget, we do not die" Especially not when I have reaper of damnation, so I say bring all whom may defy our dark ways.

Like a phoenix we shall be reborn in the flames and rise amongst the ashes.

No Caption Provided

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By weARElegion

Seeing as the "Great old ones" were being loosed, weARElegion decides to send out his warriors of death. Each armed with a blade forged from the same material and dark magic that forged deaths very sickle.

No Caption Provided

Their target "Rasputin" and the "Bloody skull" for violating the release of the elder gods of chaos.

Shadowlance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can you find a quiet spot in your town for Anita Blake? Let's say she widens her range of duties a bit to make everyone content.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feel welcome "Anita blake" we've heard of your exploits in keeping the law. I can assign these as your personal deputies able to be summoned upon your call.

@shadowlance

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Encriptor
No Caption Provided

There is some land just past our local graveyard, belonging to a previous hunter whom fell for a lady of the night. Said lady had more then a taste for his $$$ on her mind.

No Caption Provided

"I thought you'd rather hear about this location from me, rather then those bloodsuckers" says Gabriel.

@shadowlance

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By xdarksider95

After turning in the radioactive specimen, I heard news of a place where beings dwelled. I had to go there to search for the truth of my power. I was said to be passed down through the generations. Strange I seemed to be the only one of my generation to have inherited it.I traveled to the place,it was called The World of Darkness.An interesting name.I didn't tell @justicepaine where I was going. I rented a cheap apartment,it was a step down from my warehouse but it got the job done.The first thing I did was buy a weapon that would be effective against the creatures that lurked in the night.The things that go bump in the night.The weapon was a katana hilt that had a orange laser that would act as the blade at the click of a button.Along with silver bullets for my AK.I had brought my full arsenal, for some strange reason I thought this place would make me stronger.It did,my eye fully healed. Strangely enough I was pretty sure it would revert back to normal once I left the area.

No Caption Provided

I walked out of the gun store,to find strangely enough a vampiress.She appeared to be checking me out,I wasn't sure if they felt lust like a normal person.Granted I'm not one to talk,since I am a werewolf.I was wondering if other creatures of the night could smell that I wasn't fully human.I can't really remember what happened,i'm not sure what was said or who came on to who. But that's not relevant.I woke up in bed next to the red headed vampiress.I had puncture marks on the side of my neck,they began to heal as started to dress in my new armor I had purchased just for this place.I strolled to my apartment's balcony and positioned myself on the railing.My feet were hanging off the balcony,I was gazing at the moon.Then a thought hit me should I just roam around in my wolf form? Nah,better keep quiet until someone who might know anything about the cult that used my ancestors as weapons by turning them into werewolves.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Encriptor
No Caption Provided

Lady victoria retreats shortly after her encounter with Darksider back to her bordello to rest for the sunrise was coming. Lycans are usually her preference as she lusts their taste, payment in cash isn't how this place works, rather a favor is what she asks when the time is right. On her way out she left a business card from the Bordello de noir.

Others had reported Darksider in the WoD as well, the weapon shop.....the landlord... his outfit didn't exactly scream covert, Lucius himself caught his scent and dispatched a group of lycans to bring him in.

No Caption Provided