• 89 results
#1 Posted by Clara Mass (8090 posts) - - Show Bio

Unity is non-existent in a world so cold.  Even the deadliest of killers cannot remain together.  Too many souls itching to carve their own niche.  Respected associates it is the twenty-first century and friendship is a charade.  Leave your emotions at the door.  Concentrate on the goal at hand.  Justice League International your mission is simple.  Prevent Clarice Michelle Zeraz from taking over the world.  She must be exposed for her underhanded ways.     

Prevent Disaster

• Ambrosia -  Europe's latest drug sensation.  This oval shaped pill is crafted from energies beyond comprehension.  Solidified by the icy winds of Siberia; there is no escaping the grasp of heavenly bliss.  Since expanding Zeraz Industries into a well thought out corporation, innumerable towers dedicated to progressing humanity have in turn erected.  Consuming Ambrosia results in higher IQ levels, strength, and stamina.  Rumor has it those who take Ambrosia regularly are susceptible to mind control.  Although side-affects have yet to be determined; the American government has yet to legalize Ambrosia.  Many believe there is an ulterior motive to Clarice Michelle's vow of global generosity.
  • Serious Priority -  Recent reports state the divorce of Nathan Dorian and Clarice Zeraz is official.  Many presumed war would ensue but instead she's relocated herself to a small hotel called Pavilion in London, England.  Multiple political figures have frequented the forty-third floor.  From the looks of it the former Empress of Iberia is protected heavily by countless security behemoths from Zeraz Corp.  Each one of those men and women are highly trained in ferocious hand-to-hand combat and live to protect their Olympian Queen.  Do not let this woman fool you.  
  • Main Objective -  Although we need to know the composition, effects, and purpose of Ambrosia there is photo evidence of Al-Qasim secretly infiltrating the city of London.  Allegedly connected to Clarice Michelle, this terrorist organization has set up shop quite easily.  They've been mining beneath the surface in search of an ancient device with untold power.  Guarded by perplexing creatures these caves wreak of Mount Olympus.  Prevent the excavation and capture Clarice Michelle before she obtains another tool in her journey for global domination.  Justice League International, only you can save the world from chaos.  

Questions, Comments, Etc for a Justice League International versus Clara Mass rpg. 
First Post - Here
#2 Posted by Strafe Prower (11888 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice first post Closure!

#3 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower: Duh its me lol thanks though. 
#4 Posted by Surkit (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

Great post

Should be able to put one up as soon as tomorrow

#5 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surkit: Awesome sauce. 
#6 Posted by Angeni (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

Great post! I am coming for you Clarice. ;)

#7 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Angeni: haha! Challenge accepted best friend/enemy.  
#8 Edited by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: I might have an interest with this one because Zeraz company policies

Ambrosia

Slaves only

This drug was supposed to purge the body of criminal thoughts and allow evildoers to become good productive citizens. It was discontinued because it was felt to be too dangerous. But it is used by a Fowler in because it left those exposed open to suggestion. A drug that enhances a victim's susceptibility and acceptance of what others say. Turning them into an "angel" (i.e. enhance their best qualities).but frequently turns them into mental vegetables. An overdose over-stresses the cardiovascular system, leading to death from an "exploding heart. Its withdrawal is painful and lethal. A pill that removes alcohol from a person's system and instantly sobers them up.Slowly turns its users into machines, piece by piece. Users needs to receive an annual dosage of the formula or he will rapidly age 60 years including such symptoms as baldness, wrinkles, weak vision, loss of teeth, and deafness.

#9 Edited by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rumble Man: Oh I can easily change the name if it makes you feel better xD 

I had no idea but both have differences. 
#10 Posted by Angeni (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: I have been waiting for this moment for a long long time. ;)

#11 Edited by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: no probs dude, was panhandlin in the grim city Rp

You can use my super-drugs if interested (just shoot a pm homey)

Soma

Sold to the highest bidder

Recreational drug. It grants the user incredible euphoria sometimes people use the drug to give them constant dreams. It is of that class of substances euphemistically referred to as ‘Bangers’. Sold in pill form by Fowler, its existence serves primarily to reinforce the general disregard for the consequences of their actions. A combination contraceptive and sexually transmitted disease treatment. It is also a drug that restores youth, including smooth skin, "vigorous" hair, sound teeth, and smooth muscles. May cause "hallucinations" of pixies and faeries it will enmesh the user in a fantasy world, hallucinations that others can see and that persist for four hours. Used one night and awoke the next morning with an incredibly increased physique and enhanced intelligence. This intelligence was passed down to their descendants. It gave human intelligence to the animals who drank it. It can even increase life span and intelligence. Alternatively it can calm down the contraceptive system enough to become pregnant when mixed with the drug ‘nectar’.It is most likely a relaxant or healing agent. will make people have sex. May cause constipation. This is provided with one drop of Androcyl and Gynocyl which is used for gender bending.

Blood Ichor

Self and selected individuals only

The good drugs made from amalgamating the beneficial qualities of several pan-enhancing drugs. They can be addictive and damaging to others in the long run but in return gives Fowler such a boost to his powers that the side effects does not matter. In its essence it is a game changer when the chips are down, because while others are anxious on getting high he is shooting power through his bloodstream. In general it boosts stats then gives super strength, super speed, stamina, increased agility, enhanced reflexes and also bestows durability which can go to nigh-invulnerability. Pain turns into pleasure as healing will work to a more advanced level and berserker rage can be activated at will (which may ultimately lead to insanity). The pill also seemed protected the user from the crushing pressure of being underwater. It was noted that the serum had the unfortunate side effect of mutating its recipients into monsters. It allows a person to shape shift, it only works once on a human. It is highly addictive and a prolonged user will lose their natural form if not given the drug regularly. Increases both energy and aggression. Causes temporary multiple personality disorder essentially turning them into a "devil" (i.e. bring out their worst qualities). Ultimately turns its users into mindless super-strong zombies.

#12 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Angeni: Likewise fierce warrior but know this will be your end.  
@Rumble Man: I'll definitely pm.  We can work something out :D
#13 Posted by Angeni (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: My end? No. The monster you created has returned... to kill you! ;D

#14 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Angeni: NO! Why can't we be friends *he sings innocently
#15 Posted by Angeni (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: Shrugs. :P

#16 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Angeni: Your disinterest riles me up >.>
#17 Posted by Angeni (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: I am not disinterest! D:

#18 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Angeni: Psh you already know I'm flawless =P
#19 Posted by Akube (846 posts) - - Show Bio
Bring it.
#20 Posted by Angeni (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: Clarice picked the wrong bodyguards. Angeni was trained to take down Romans, Amazons, Greek's, Barbarians, etc. ;)

You are in trouble.....
#21 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Angeni: I mean you could try but their trained for the likes of you  
@Akube: But as always I welcome a challenge  

Just don't hurt the merchandise 
#22 Posted by Angeni (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: Really? I never knew people discovered Helena's combat skills as she never used them in front of anybody except for using her strength and powers.

#23 Posted by Akube (846 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: Too late. You could've faced me when I had all the nasty parts of my suit taken out, but you seem to have pissed away that opportunity... along with your boyish good looks. Sorry. :P

#24 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Angeni: Clarice rules Olympus, has fought and witnessed Angeni in combat before, they're not experts in Helena's style at all but they'll give her a run for her money for sure.  I know you got a few tricks though. ;) 
#25 Posted by Angeni (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: Oh right I forgot my bad. I got something for your men. ;D

#26 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Akube: LOL! so you admit I looked good ;)  
@Angeni: Its okay. Oh goodness no. I look forward to your bad assery 
#27 Posted by Akube (846 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: Once upon a time. ;P

#28 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Akube: I see what you did there =P
#29 Posted by Ishin (6831 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: My post will be up soon. I can't miss this.

#30 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Impero : Awesome. I think Surkit wants a posting order though o.o 
This is gonna be greeeeat!
#31 Posted by Ishin (6831 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: No worries :)

#32 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Impero: Its gonna be interesting when Closure sees Surkit working with LL xD 
Runs around in circles
#33 Posted by Ishin (6831 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: LOL no doubt :P

#34 Posted by Angeni (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: Do you mind if this is when Angeni frees Olympian Champion? I think our fight should take place here. ;)

#35 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Angeni: If I let that happen I want something in return ;) Reply this through pm. We must discuss! 
#36 Posted by Strafe Prower (11888 posts) - - Show Bio

bump because I don't want this to die.

#37 Posted by Surkit (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower said:

bump because I don't want this to die.

Your faith is appreciated xD

Posted

#38 Posted by Strafe Prower (11888 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surkit: Wonderful post sir!

#39 Posted by Clara Mass (8090 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surkit: Great post. Gloves come off for Clara lol

This should be fun

#40 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass:I'm rooting for you! ^_^

#41 Posted by Clara Mass (8090 posts) - - Show Bio

@agentxx: haha thanks.

#42 Posted by Surkit (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: @Strafe Prower: thanks

#43 Edited by Clara Mass (8090 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surkit: It was a nice follow up. Now your team goes correct?

#44 Edited by Surkit (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: I think Angeni then Ed would be better, but idk whatever the majority thinks is best to keep it flowing

#45 Posted by Angeni (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surkit: Loved your post! ;3

#46 Posted by Surkit (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

@Angeni: Thanks ;) looking forward to yours.

#47 Posted by Angeni (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surkit: I got something. ;)

#48 Posted by Surkit (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

@Angeni:Ooooh

Waits

#49 Posted by Clara Mass (8090 posts) - - Show Bio

@Angeni:

And blow my mind :D

#50 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8398 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted!