• 117 results
#1 Edited by Pyrogram (32271 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody knows this Crow Bombing F*ck - Now......it's time he meets his maker for the millions of lives he is responsible for killing.....who is performing this courtship of death? Who has lost a statue specifically near their names? well....its clearly obvious! - @lady_liberty!

The Eagle

Vs

The Crow

#2 Edited by Lady_Liberty (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome :-)

And its up.

#3 Posted by Pyrogram (32271 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_liberty: Short and sweet, Will reply with a longer response now...gona savor using Pyro for the last time :p

#4 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7775 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Pyrogram (32271 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Replied, and no worries. I'm not a believer in the one size fits all approach to post length.

#7 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted. That was my five thousand post on this account :-)

#8 Edited by Pyrogram (32271 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_liberty: Congrats! :D My OP was my 13000th I think! And....are you waiting for Pyro to call his crows or something? XD

#9 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (13963 posts) - - Show Bio

Save some for me. I still want to beat him to a pulp.

#10 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7775 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Pyrogram (32271 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Yeah probably! Five thousand on Liberty, about four on Amaranth and Kratesis, then a few others with a thousand or less. I'm probably around 15,000 total.

#13 Edited by Pyrogram (32271 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_liberty: 15K is around mine as-well really, okay gona work on a post now!

#14 Posted by Pyrogram (32271 posts) - - Show Bio

Good riddance!

#15 Posted by Adhene (304 posts) - - Show Bio

So the crow dude is gone? :(

#16 Posted by Pyrogram (32271 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Lady_Liberty (7775 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Mercy_ (92097 posts) - - Show Bio

BADASS

#19 Edited by Pyrogram (32271 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

That was awesome.

#21 Posted by Adhene (304 posts) - - Show Bio

it was fun to read

#22 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Eagles are hard core. I've meet them in real life, freaking scary ass birds lol.

#23 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7775 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by Pyrogram (32271 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_liberty:

Legit. Those things are scary. Also....if he was ever resurrected... I have the perfect image!

#25 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7775 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Pyrogram (32271 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_liberty: Yeah! The whole comic was the best art ever! Go check some, seriously amazing!

I so missed a chance having this look and not using it properly...lol

#27 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: I've gotta finish the books first.

#28 Edited by Pyrogram (32271 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Lady_Liberty (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: No spoilers lol! Got kinda stuck in the second book. Too much exposition.

#30 Edited by Pyrogram (32271 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_liberty: Haha! Promise not too! Also, will continue that Pyro/Amaranth thing tomorrow!

#31 Edited by Lady_Liberty (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Sounds good :-) I know its late across the pond.

#32 Posted by Charlemagne (6970 posts) - - Show Bio

Smh Boooooo BOOOO I say

#33 Edited by Arquitenens (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh! She stole his revenge.

#34 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7775 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by Charlemagne (6970 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_liberty said:

@the_last_arashikage: I'll inherit your vendetta ;-)

You dont have a choice. Puts a line through Pryo's name and tattoo's Liberty's underneath it.

#36 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7775 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Charlemagne (6970 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: Actually I'm pretty sure you fell into some kinda sand worm and that was that.

#39 Posted by Charlemagne (6970 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_liberty: Thats a common misconception. I was just chillin for a bit.

#40 Edited by Lady_Liberty (7775 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Charlemagne (6970 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_liberty: I think it/was. Its hard to keep track with that stuff though so who knows.

#42 Edited by Lady_Liberty (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: Truth. Though I'm not an expert anymore, I stopped reading when the Yuuzhan Vong invaded. From what I've been told about light speed Luke and force black holes I made the right call :-P

#43 Edited by Charlemagne (6970 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_liberty: I've never read the books, just picked up pieces of info from Comicvine and its users.There use to be some die hards on here lol

#44 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: Most of the books aren't very good, but there were a few gems. Timothy Zahn wrote a good trilogy.

Hahah right? I remember when I was on the battle forums I wouldn't even go into the Star Wars threads. Better Storm vs Wonder Woman #139 than that noise.

#45 Posted by Charlemagne (6970 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_liberty: Yeah I think I made that mistake once. Luke vs someone (wanna say Wolverine) and I was totally ignorant of his book feats. Never again lol

#46 Edited by Lady_Liberty (7775 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: Yeah really! When I stopped reading he was a moderately skilled lightsabre wielder and the third most powerful force user. But he was the most experienced as he had to train all the other Jedi. Pretty cool.

Then I find out he defeated a living planet with his light speed blitz and chopped spaceships out of hyperspace or something? What the hell lol, not even the Vine power creeps that bad hahahah.

#47 Posted by 614azrael (10302 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_liberty: @the_last_arashikage: He survived the pit if you go by the "Extended U" dead if you just go by movies(unless Disney choses to bring him back)

I'd never approach a Starwars Battle forum lol. Wether or not to count the books in the first place is always a debate in those. Then if you count the extended stuff things get very messy fast. Some say no to force black holes and others say Vader and Luke should be able to life drain a entire planet easy(because surely they're better then the cast of Old Republic. That alone will enter even more debates lol)

#48 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7775 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Charlemagne (6970 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: Didnt they also clone the Emperor and bring him back? And they brought back Darth Maul and he fought Vader (and lost) in the books as well? Or is that out of canon comics?

@lady_liberty: Hahahaha my....god

#50 Posted by New_Grimm (611 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_liberty: @the_last_arashikage: He survived the pit if you go by the "Extended U" dead if you just go by movies(unless Disney choses to bring him back)

I'd never approach a Starwars Battle forum lol. Wether or not to count the books in the first place is always a debate in those. Then if you count the extended stuff things get very messy fast. Some say no to force black holes and others say Vader and Luke should be able to life drain a entire planet easy(because surely they're better then the cast of Old Republic. That alone will enter even more debates lol)

You have to admit even by movie terms, that's pretty damn rediculous