• 97 results
#1 Posted by Comiccrazeraze (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Introduction

*Lights a cigarette*

I can't say i'm happy.... You know what lets be honest i'm downright pissed. The worlds going to heck, outside and yet here I am warden of the new "maximum security prison," a great place... if you like the gloomiest place on this god forsaken planet. Called Limbo, the in between border of this destitute world, we once knew as earth.

Sorry for all you clinically insane out there, here is the story. The war hit all of like a ton of bricks, everyone just decided enough was enough, but no one had the balls to shoot nukes. We needed an army and boy... did we get one. No shortage of volunteers, of young people wanting to serve their country. *Cough* Ugh... erm *Coughs* no offense to all the boys and girls out there in green and blue and heck i think there was a period when there was blue and gold. Hehehehe not my thing though, sorry sorry getting off track. But we fought everyone and they fought everyone and then we threw some more of everyone in there. For what? Land? We had plenty of that with the space colonies and here on earth. Water? We had enough everywhere. Money? Power? Respect? Ding ding and double frickin ding.

When we got of our deficit, (Ah god bless wars that last for hundreds of years.) we invested it back into the people. Or so thats what Super Stanley said when he showed off his first set of powers. Yeah can you get this? It wasn't just war anymore... it was a super powered race to see who could make the best super soldiers and how.

The enhancement was called Power Alpha... giving soldiers huge boosts on the field. Good in theory but ah just like C-4 wasn't supposed to fall into civilian hands, we had black market sellers giving out tons of PowA-E. Heheh catchy name yeah? PowA, if you had the money, well the higher levels of PowA were yours, it digressed as it went down the chain.

Now imagine, murderers with the power of freight trains, minds that made Hawking and Gates look like infants. Speed of one hundred cheetahs.... well I think you catch my drift yeah? Its not pretty. So the big man came to me, I remember his face. Weathered and worn, a war lasting for lifetimes could do that to a guy whom was given somewhere near six with PowB. He looked at me, man did he look at me hallowed gourds of eyes piercing my very soul, *shivers* gives me the chills to this day.

"Antonio." He says looking at me and well, a six figure pay check offer and the opportunity for PowC. Well how could i resist. Ugh how I should've. *Throws out old cigarette and lights new one.* The name to you convict is Warden Creed, I accept nothing less unless you want your head to pop. So who the heck are you and how did you end up in a spot worse than the 76% mortality rate out there?

Your itinerary

Welcome to Limbo a run down prison with an eighty percent mortality rate. Dampening fields are set into place. No hope for escape, prisoners on "good" behavior get to sleep in rock hard bed with rats, and some outside time... prisoners PowD and higher are kept under lock at all times. Contact with prisoners is kept entirely open, you have a grudge? Settle it? You wanna mess with a guard? They're all PowC so good luck. Welcome and make yourself home... you'll be here.... for the rest of your life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew well this is my first um well this XD, its pointed towards anyone who wants to join in on a little of dark prison violence. Evil characters imma talking to you, so here are a list of the powers. (Would like back stories as to how you got it.) I'll try to throw up "prison events" here and there. So who are you?

My character

Antonio Creed

Power rank C: Telekinesis over wide ranges, varying from pyrokenesis to telepathy.

Bio: You'd like to know wouldn't you convicts?

Power rank A: These are your Appex convicts, any power outside of reality bending is at their disposal. (These are the most dangerous guys on the world. Beyond even the slightest rehabilitation and extremely dangerous. Ostracized at all times. Would like just a few of these.)

Power rank B: Your pack leader convicts. Nowhere near as strong as the rank a's still plenty powerful in their own right. (Extremely dangerous, monitored for the just in case situations. Some of these would be good.)

Power rank C: Very powerful convicts, mid range level of power here. (Dangerous, not to be overlooked, main population of the prison.)

Power rank D: The hyenas and jackals of the prisoners, lower level prisoners constantly on the look out out of fear of other ranks. (Some are dangerous many minor problems for the guards.)

Power rank E: Those with limited power that ranges in one area (dangerous when packed together, laughable threats when alone.)

So will you join me? :D

#2 Posted by 614azrael (10310 posts) - - Show Bio

Ult Az was last I remember sent to prIson she could go here. TK phasIng and motIon manIpulatIon. Probably a class B?

#3 Edited by Comiccrazeraze (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Ult Az was last I remember sent to prIson she could go here. TK phasIng and motIon manIpulatIon. Probably a class B?

*Takes a new cigarette and lights it* What are you in for?

#4 Posted by 614azrael (10310 posts) - - Show Bio

@comiccrazeraze: Il flesh out a small bIo lIke the one you dId later(thIs planed to be the thread or was It just to try and get takers?)

As for what shes In for, terrorIsm and mass murder put sImply. Reports probably also all recomend keepn her away from any sharp objects(swords knIves shanks anythIng wIth a poInt)

#5 Posted by Comiccrazeraze (427 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: Lol not entirely sure yet still kinda new to the rpg scene. XD I guess this will be the takers thread and then I will set up new threads for events and things.

#6 Posted by 614azrael (10310 posts) - - Show Bio

Id recomend a locatIon thread. A brIef summary of hIstory then descrIbe the prIson. Its yours so have fun wIth It you know. Then descrIbe securIty, agaIn have fun wIth It, your place your choIces. Then add any addItIonal rules you want, such as dont kIll all the guards or powers shut off If Inmates powers If attempt escape etc.

Then when events happen there rIght there for people to get In on. And as stated have fun wIth It ;P and If need help pm me and Il try and be useful

#7 Posted by Marksman (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh...Mattersuit wants to come back...

#8 Edited by Comiccrazeraze (427 posts) - - Show Bio

@marksman: Mattersuit? *takes a drag* let me hear it.

#9 Posted by Comiccrazeraze (427 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Marksman (1364 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Comiccrazeraze (427 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Marksman (1364 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Comiccrazeraze (427 posts) - - Show Bio

@marksman: Not quite pushing class A with list of weaknesses, guards can keep him on lock relatively easily. Whats he in for?

#14 Posted by Marksman (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

@marksman: Not quite pushing class A with list of weaknesses, guards can keep him on lock relatively easily. Whats he in for?

Probably for arson, murder, assault, GBH, assault with a deadly weapon, destruction of private property, and most likely rape.

#15 Edited by Comiccrazeraze (427 posts) - - Show Bio

@marksman said:

@comiccrazeraze said:

Probably for arson, murder, assault, GBH, assault with a deadly weapon, destruction of private property, and most likely rape.

Huh we'll make sure he is under wraps then with the integrated system. Have the guard and more history up relatively soon.

#16 Edited by Comiccrazeraze (427 posts) - - Show Bio

(El bump ah roo)

#17 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice work man

#18 Posted by _Grifter_ (11211 posts) - - Show Bio

Well this is interesting.

#19 Posted by Comiccrazeraze (427 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

So...an asylum.

#22 Edited by Comiccrazeraze (427 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: Excuse my ignorance XD But I have no idea what that is

#23 Edited by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@comiccrazeraze: Ah sorry you're new

Prime the original place where I like it best

New U Where everyone hangs out now.

Two different rpg worlds.

#24 Posted by Comiccrazeraze (427 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: Oh er um well have any events happened in the worlds i should know about?

#25 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: Oh er um well have any events happened in the worlds i should know about?

Ugh I could fill up two hundred pages just keeping it brief.

@pyrogram @gambler your good at this.

#26 Edited by Pyrogram (38244 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by Comiccrazeraze (427 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: And i apologize to you XD I'll probably just roll with Prime then

@pyrogram:Lol awesome

#28 Posted by Pyrogram (38244 posts) - - Show Bio

@comiccrazeraze: Just remember, Prime is less active by a long shot. I think.

#29 Posted by Comiccrazeraze (427 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: I restate then

@pyrogram: Damnit XD lol I will act as if i never said that lol

#30 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@comiccrazeraze: Fine I'll just make a new character for the prison if it's Nu.

@pyrogram: I should kill you... (I'm still trying to get prime back up and running)

#31 Posted by Comiccrazeraze (427 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: Cool cool thank ya trying to get Warden Antonio together :)

#32 Posted by Pyrogram (38244 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: And you had to inform the guy that all you Nu guys are killin' prime If I get the new guys into prime I figure I can eventually get the older guys there too.

#34 Edited by Pyrogram (38244 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: I probably won't switch really. Already doing too much.

#35 Edited by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Eh I don't want to kill Nu I just want to have my prime fun too.

#36 Posted by Pyrogram (38244 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: I get you lol, I may RP in it occasionally...depending on what's going on :P

#37 Edited by AntonioCreed (38 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@antoniocreed: Might pop in a blog alt for supervillain prison drama and shower room male hijinks

#39 Posted by Project_Worm (3405 posts) - - Show Bio

can anyone partake in this? I've been meaning to get into the RPG forums for a while (just seemed kinda daunting [everyone knows everyone??])

#40 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@project_worm: I will partake in this, want to jump on whoever drops the soap

since it is a PRISON rp

#41 Posted by LastPyre (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

I could defiantly partake in this. That is of course if you don't mind having to hold the demon that helped destroy liberty.

#42 Posted by Project_Worm (3405 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@project_worm: It is Prison bro, a man's gotta satisfy his urges and there ain't no ladies behind bars.

The name will be David Hammer

Rank? I will leave that to you, since he is 'only' immortal on several failed execution/capital punishment attempts

Multiple life sentences.

Keeps a 'woman' in his cell and pimps fresh new meat to the other guys

one pop for a cigar

#44 Edited by Pyrogram (38244 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by Project_Worm (3405 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: I am flattered Mister Hammer... but I can't say I'm interested...

#46 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread took a real weird turn......

#48 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (14401 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Edited by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio