#1 Edited by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio

You can hang out here or train in Boxing. Skills that you might acquire here can be canon or non-canon you can apply it to your future RPG's (Or not) Basically, this is like loners night club only a boxing Gym.

Rules:

• Minor destruction of the gym is allowed (Cracked walls, broken windows etc.. but try to keep it in the ring please, this is a gym and not an arena)
  • Haaaave fun
#2 Posted by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio
Enters his Gym and smells blood, sweat and a bit of tears.  Now this is what a Gym is suppose to smell like!
#3 Posted by The Lone Wanderer (1447 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat said:
" Enters his Gym and smells blood, sweat and a bit of tearsNow this is what a Gym is suppose to smell like! "
Everyone quotes Churchill....
#4 Posted by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Lone Wanderer:  LMAO!
#5 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3650 posts) - - Show Bio

OH HELL YES! I LOVE WILDCAT!

Now... who wants to spar with me and is powerful enough that they won't die if I tap them?

#6 Posted by The Lone Wanderer (1447 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainCockblock said:
" OH HELL YES! I LOVE WILDCAT!  Now... who wants to spar with me and is powerful enough that they won't die if I tap them? "
Unfortunately, I'm in the thousand ton range, leaving your class 75 self in the dust.  :P
#7 Posted by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainCockblock:  (ROFL!!!)

Ted looks at the new comer. Hey! Wanna spar? 
#8 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat: I would like some training so that I would be able to kill them lousy humans easier.
#9 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3650 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat: I dunno, how much can you take?
#10 Posted by Emerald (1511 posts) - - Show Bio
She enters the gym and looks around.
#11 Posted by .Longshot. (5245 posts) - - Show Bio
The bell over the front door jingles as Longshot steps inside, the gym is a very interesting place where he feels oddly comfortable. His usual suspicion is lowered. I could use a quick match. He drops his bow and quiver on the floor and somersaults across the gym, jumping into the ring. Anyone up for a round?
#12 Posted by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nerx:  Hey there Ted welcomes the new guest unaffected by his appearances. You can start by putting on some gloves and meeting me on the ring. Just tell me when your ready.

@CaptainCockblock: I don't really now yet. I took 20 shots before getting knocked out by a 60 plus toner. (Yes i was counting.)

@Emerald: Interested in a little bit of training?
#13 Posted by .Longshot. (5245 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat: Tank might be a bit out of your class, cat.
#14 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat: Puts on the gloves and starts working on a punching bag
#15 Posted by Emerald (1511 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat:  I don't believe you have sufficient equipment to train me. She laughs.
#16 Posted by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Longshot.:  Nice Acrobatics Ted says sarcastically as he usually does when someone does something flashy. Ted Enters the ring and announces Okay....Okay...Others who want sparring matches, you can spar with the assistant coaches. I'll have to see what this guy has. Ted  announced as he entered the ring. And looked at the new comer. Put em up. Ted said as stood there waiting for the guy to make a move first.
#17 Posted by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emerald:  If that maybe so. I do have sufficient power to give you a run for your money.
#18 Posted by Emerald (1511 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat:  You do not look like you possess any special abilities.
#19 Posted by .Longshot. (5245 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat: Okay. Suit yourself. Longshot moves swiftly, his heightened senses and agility give him an edge on top of his years of training. But this man is experienced as well, possibly more so. He delivers a right hook, two jabs and kicks to swipe Wildcat's feet from under him. His opponent isn't going to go down easy, Longshot doesn't give him his full potential yet. 
#20 Posted by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Longshot.:  Wildcat knew this man was talented, he moved gracefully in the ring. But this wasn't gonna stop Ted's experience. Ted having fought a professional career in boxing of having a famous record of 123 wins with 3 losses, gave him something. A bit of precognition abilities. Ted looked at the man's stance and knew what he was going to do. But as he blocked the right hook, he felt the man's power. Even with the block. Ted then parried two of the jabs but didn't see the sweep. Ted fell down, but swiftly roll backed and stood up. Ted then attacked. Giving him what he calls a " Spar punch"  This punch is all what it is for sparring. But this Punch could deliver a punch enough to dent an engine. This punch is in a form of a straight.
#21 Posted by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emerald:  I meant my hands.
#22 Posted by Emerald (1511 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat:  She looks down at his hands that seem fairly normal. Do they possess special powers in them?
#23 Posted by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emerald:  Ted begins to realize this woman isn't from this world  No, i meant the force of my punch are probably stronger than an average human.
#24 Posted by Emerald (1511 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat:  Oh.  She smiles. How much stronger?
#25 Posted by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emerald:  A lot i guess. I don't really know Ted smiles back.
#26 Posted by Emerald (1511 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat:  Give me your best shot. She grins.
#27 Posted by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emerald:  What?!?! Ted asked in shock. I don't really know, and i never hit an alien girl before.
#28 Posted by Emerald (1511 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat:  She laughs. I won't hurt you.
#29 Edited by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emerald:  Oh, I doubt you can. Ted said jokingly. But, I'm not really comfortable hitting you.
#30 Posted by Emerald (1511 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat:  Why not? She looks confused at him. Aren't you a fighter?
#31 Posted by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emerald:  No...I'm a Boxer and a hero. Not a woman beater.
#32 Posted by Emerald (1511 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat:  Do you think you can beat me? She smiles.
#33 Posted by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emerald:  Hahahaha Ted laughs at here misunderstanding but replied jokingly I don't see why not.
#34 Edited by Emerald (1511 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat:  She sits down and sighs. You are welcome to try.
#35 Posted by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emerald:  Ted Smirks I'll try to punch you know Ted said as he rubbed his right hand. But if you could, just stand up.
#36 Posted by Emerald (1511 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat:  She stands up. Whenever you are ready.
#37 Edited by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emerald:  Ted readies himself. But still having hesitations in his mind. Ted knew with only 60% of his power was able to dented t a 24 inch thick metal vault from a bank. But judging by the looks of things, he has improved greatly since then. Ok. Here goes nothing Ted said. Ted's stance was in a traditional boxing one. He slightly ducked down and sprung up, forming a straight punch. Using all his force, even his feet broke and sank down the solid, concrete floor of the Gym.  This strike is estimated to give off an amazingly strong force of 80 tons! But this would cause Ted to either go out cold or even get killed. Considering the fact that his 56 years old.
#38 Posted by Emerald (1511 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat:  She gets hit by the punch and is knocked through the wall. Laughing she gets up and smiles. Wow, that was impressive for a squishy.
#39 Posted by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emerald:  The young woman was knocked through the wall. His trainees stopped. the whole Gym became silent. Until the Woman came back in with a smile even complementing Ted  Thanks Ted replied but, his Vision slowly blurring then finally lost his balance and consciousness..
#40 Posted by Emerald (1511 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat:  Somebody help! He requires the medical attention.
#41 Posted by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio
Ted woke up and stood up. 5 more lives to go Ted said without worries
#42 Posted by .Longshot. (5245 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat: Wildcat could read Longshot as though he had never set foot in the ring. He was good, very good. He delivered a tough punch to him that would have shattered his ribs if he hadn't pivoted back, getting only half the force which was still a formidable blow. Longshot jumped left to right, clearing the ring easy with each swift leap. He aimed for Wildcat's right side, right in the ribs, followed by a flat palm blow to the chest.
#43 Posted by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Longshot.:  Ted was very impressed on how the new comer handled his punch and how he danced in the ring. Quite honestly, Ted was a bit distracted with his own amazement. But he still saw a lunging right cross to his ribs. Ted put his hands up high, putting his ribs in a very open position. The powerful shot was felt by Ted. He may have been hit with a lot of harder shots before. But never this hard by an average sized adult. Ted then knew how powerful his hands where, even though he could sense he wasn't utilizing his full potential but before he could speak he was hit by an open palm to the chest. which may not have hurt as much but could prove fatal when done right. Ok got to finish this up Ted told his new sparring partner. Ted weaves and bobs back and forth side to side slowly closing in the distance. Ted then threw a powerful combination, A jab, uppercut, straight and, 5 hooks. All done in 2 seconds. But the question is, well it land? Cause if does. 3 hits of any of these punches should even be enough to punch through punching bags.
#44 Posted by .Longshot. (5245 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat: His opponent took the blows and instantly returned every one of them, sending at Longshot a hailstorm of punches that came from everywhere. By the time he recovered from one hit, two more slammed into him like a ton of bricks. Before the barrage could continue, Longshot dropped flat onto the ring and swung both his legs up at Wildcat, aimed at his chin.
#45 Edited by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Longshot.:  Wild cat's deadly combination hit their target, every last one of them. Each devastating blow was surely felt by the mans whole body. The man went down, but in Ted's own amazement he was still not out. And he was still able to throw two kicks which hit him right in the chin. Pushing him backwards an even knocked him down. But Ted wasn't out, he in fact was a master of several martial arts, and this position wasn't foreign to him. Ted still wanted this sparring match to be challenging. So he stood up, and continued in a traditional boxing stance, despite different martial arts displayed to him by his sparring partner, Ted still kept his boxing stands. Making this as a boxer vs MMA fighter.
#46 Posted by .Longshot. (5245 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat: Longshot hurled himself back up onto his feet, moving into a fighting stance. Wildcat had taken his kick to the chin and already got back up, ready to keep going. He was sticking to a traditional boxing stance while Longshot threw mixed martial arts his way. Keeping it interesting. He admired his opponent and slowly sidestepped around the ring, keeping a steady distance from Wildcat before thrusting at him with the same move that he had used to pummel Longshot. He had memorized it. For a simple sparring match, this was becoming pretty competitive.
#47 Posted by the referee (2523 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry for interrupting your RPG.  Been following it and I am fascinated. Still don't understand it fully new to the whole Vine but trying to learn. Hope you don't mind? Don't have a character yet so I'm not ready but will still follow and try to learn.  Will be popping in from time to time.
The Referee

#48 Posted by .Longshot. (5245 posts) - - Show Bio
@the referee: Feel free.
#49 Posted by wild cat (898 posts) - - Show Bio
@the referee:  Well this isn't really an official RPG, It's more of a free roaming RPG.
#50 Posted by .Longshot. (5245 posts) - - Show Bio
@wild cat: It's sort of a more hands-on RPG training thread. It's one of the open discussion threads like Arrow's Bar and Brawl or La Boite a Bonbons.