Wildcat's Boxing Gym (Location) (CV22)

wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wild cat

A place to hang out or train in and under Ted Grant. Any "skills" your character(s) might acquire here can be canon or non-canon. This thread can also be used quite well for character interactions. Anyone can spar with anyone.

Rules:

• Minor destruction of the gym is allowed (Cracked walls, broken windows etc.. but try to keep it in the ring please, this is a gym and not an arena)
  • There are other NPC coaches and trainers of high caliber. Please sell them as such.
  • Anyone and everyone is very much welcomed.
  • Feel free to use this as a place to practice writing fights.
  • Haaaave fun
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By wild cat
Enters his Gym and smells blood, sweat and a bit of tears.  Now this is what a Gym is suppose to smell like!
Avatar image for the_lone_wanderer
The Lone Wanderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Lone Wanderer
@wild cat said:
" Enters his Gym and smells blood, sweat and a bit of tearsNow this is what a Gym is suppose to smell like! "
Everyone quotes Churchill....
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By wild cat
@The Lone Wanderer:  LMAO!
Avatar image for captaincockblock
CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By CaptainCockblock

OH HELL YES! I LOVE WILDCAT!

Now... who wants to spar with me and is powerful enough that they won't die if I tap them?

Avatar image for the_lone_wanderer
The Lone Wanderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Lone Wanderer
@CaptainCockblock said:
" OH HELL YES! I LOVE WILDCAT!  Now... who wants to spar with me and is powerful enough that they won't die if I tap them? "
Unfortunately, I'm in the thousand ton range, leaving your class 75 self in the dust.  :P
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By wild cat
@CaptainCockblock:  (ROFL!!!)

Ted looks at the new comer. Hey! Wanna spar? 
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By Nerx
@wild cat: I would like some training so that I would be able to kill them lousy humans easier.
Avatar image for captaincockblock
CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By CaptainCockblock
@wild cat: I dunno, how much can you take?
Emerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Emerald
She enters the gym and looks around.
.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By .Longshot.
The bell over the front door jingles as Longshot steps inside, the gym is a very interesting place where he feels oddly comfortable. His usual suspicion islowered. I could use a quick match. He drops his bow and quiver on the floor and somersaults across the gym, jumping into the ring. Anyone up for a round?
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By wild cat
@Nerx:  Hey there Ted welcomes the new guest unaffected by his appearances. You can start by putting on some gloves and meeting me on the ring. Just tell me when your ready.

@CaptainCockblock: I don't really now yet. I took 20 shots before getting knocked out by a 60 plus toner. (Yes i was counting.)

@Emerald: Interested in a little bit of training?
.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By .Longshot.
@wild cat: Tank might be a bit out of your class, cat.
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#14  Edited By Nerx
@wild cat:Puts on the gloves and starts working on a punching bag
Emerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Emerald
@wild cat:  I don't believe you have sufficient equipment to train me. She laughs.
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By wild cat
@.Longshot.:  Nice Acrobatics Ted says sarcastically as he usually does when someone does something flashy. Ted Enters the ring and announces Okay....Okay...Others who want sparring matches, you can spar with the assistant coaches. I'll have to see what this guy has. Ted  announced as he entered the ring. And looked at the new comer. Put em up. Ted said as stood there waiting for the guy to make a move first.
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By wild cat
@Emerald:  If that maybe so. I do have sufficient power to give you a run for your money.
Emerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Emerald
@wild cat:  You do not look like you possess any special abilities.
.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By .Longshot.
@wild cat: Okay. Suit yourself. Longshot moves swiftly, his heightened senses and agility give him an edge on top of his years of training. But this man is experienced as well, possibly more so. He delivers a right hook, two jabs and kicks to swipe Wildcat's feet from under him. His opponent isn't going to go down easy, Longshot doesn't give him his full potential yet. 
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By wild cat
@.Longshot.:  Wildcat knew this man was talented, he moved gracefully in the ring. But this wasn't gonna stop Ted's experience. Ted having fought a professional career in boxing of having a famous record of 123 wins with 3 losses, gave him something. A bit of precognition abilities. Ted looked at the man's stance and knew what he was going to do. But as he blocked the right hook, he felt the man's power. Even with the block. Ted then parried two of the jabs but didn't see the sweep. Ted fell down, but swiftly roll backed and stood up. Ted then attacked. Giving him what he calls a " Spar punch"  This punch is all what it is for sparring. But this Punch could deliver a punch enough to dent an engine. This punch is in a form of a straight.
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By wild cat
@Emerald:  I meant my hands.
Emerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Emerald
@wild cat:  She looks down at his hands that seem fairly normal. Do they possess special powers in them?
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By wild cat
@Emerald:  Ted begins to realize this woman isn't from this world  No, i meant the force of my punch are probably stronger than an average human.
Emerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Emerald
@wild cat:  Oh.  She smiles. How much stronger?
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By wild cat
@Emerald:  A lot i guess. I don't really know Ted smiles back.
Emerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Emerald
@wild cat:  Give me your best shot. She grins.
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By wild cat
@Emerald:  What?!?! Ted asked in shock. I don't really know, and i never hit an alien girl before.
Emerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Emerald
@wild cat:  She laughs. I won't hurt you.
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By wild cat
@Emerald:  Oh, I doubt you can. Ted said jokingly. But, I'm not really comfortable hitting you.
Emerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Emerald
@wild cat:  Why not? She looks confused at him. Aren't you a fighter?
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By wild cat
@Emerald:  No...I'm a Boxer and a hero. Not a woman beater.
Emerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Emerald
@wild cat:  Do you think you can beat me? She smiles.
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By wild cat
@Emerald:  Hahahaha Ted laughs at here misunderstanding but replied jokingly I don't see why not.
Emerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Emerald
@wild cat:  She sits down and sighs. You are welcome to try.
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By wild cat
@Emerald:  Ted Smirks I'll try to punch you know Ted said as he rubbed his right hand. But if you could, just stand up.
Emerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Emerald
@wild cat:  She stands up. Whenever you are ready.
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By wild cat
@Emerald:  Ted readies himself. But still having hesitations in his mind. Ted knew with only 60% of his power was able to dented t a 24 inch thick metal vault from a bank. But judging by the looks of things, he has improved greatly since then. Ok. Here goes nothing Ted said. Ted's stance was in a traditional boxing one. He slightly ducked down and sprung up, forming a straight punch. Using all his force, even his feet broke and sank down the solid, concrete floor of the Gym.  This strike is estimated to give off an amazingly strong force of 80 tons! But this would cause Ted to either go out cold or even get killed. Considering the fact that his 56 years old.
Emerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Emerald
@wild cat:  She gets hit by the punch and is knocked through the wall. Laughing she gets up and smiles. Wow, that was impressive for a squishy.
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By wild cat
@Emerald:  The young woman was knocked through the wall. His trainees stopped. the whole Gym became silent. Until the Woman came back in with a smile even complementing Ted  Thanks Ted replied but, his Vision slowly blurring then finally lost his balance and consciousness..
Emerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Emerald
@wild cat:  Somebody help! He requires the medical attention.
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By wild cat
Ted woke up and stood up. 5 more lives to go Ted said without worries
.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By .Longshot.
@wild cat:Wildcat could read Longshot as though he had never set foot in the ring. He was good, very good. He delivered a tough punch to him that would have shattered his ribs if he hadn't pivoted back, getting only half the force which was still a formidable blow. Longshot jumped left to right, clearing the ring easy with each swift leap. He aimed for Wildcat's right side, right in the ribs, followed by a flat palm blow to the chest.
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By wild cat
@.Longshot.:  Ted was very impressed on how the new comer handled his punch and how he danced in the ring. Quite honestly, Ted was a bit distracted with his own amazement. But he still saw a lunging right cross to his ribs. Ted put his hands up high, putting his ribs in a very open position. The powerful shot was felt by Ted. He may have been hit with a lot of harder shots before. But never this hard by an average sized adult. Ted then knew how powerful his hands where, even though he could sense he wasn't utilizing his full potential but before he could speak he was hit by an open palm to the chest. which may not have hurt as much but could prove fatal when done right. Ok got to finish this up Ted told his new sparring partner. Ted weaves and bobs back and forth side to side slowly closing in the distance. Ted then threw a powerful combination, A jab, uppercut, straight and, 5 hooks. All done in 2 seconds. But the question is, well it land? Cause if does. 3 hits of any of these punches should even be enough to punch through punching bags.
.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By .Longshot.
@wild cat: His opponent took the blows and instantly returned every one of them, sending at Longshot a hailstorm of punches that came from everywhere. By the time he recovered from one hit, two more slammed into him like a ton of bricks. Before the barrage could continue, Longshot dropped flat onto the ring and swung both his legs up at Wildcat, aimed at his chin.
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By wild cat
@.Longshot.:  Wild cat's deadly combination hit their target, every last one of them. Each devastating blow was surely felt by the mans whole body. The man went down, but in Ted's own amazement he was still not out. And he was still able to throw two kicks which hit him right in the chin. Pushing him backwards an even knocked him down. But Ted wasn't out, he in fact was a master of several martial arts, and this position wasn't foreign to him. Ted still wanted this sparring match to be challenging. So he stood up, and continued in a traditional boxing stance, despite different martial arts displayed to him by his sparring partner, Ted still kept his boxing stands. Making this as a boxer vs MMA fighter.
.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By .Longshot.
@wild cat:Longshot hurled himself back up onto his feet, moving into a fighting stance. Wildcat had taken his kick to the chin and already got back up, ready to keep going. He was sticking to a traditional boxing stance while Longshot threw mixed martial arts his way. Keeping it interesting. He admired his opponent and slowly sidestepped around the ring, keeping a steady distance from Wildcat before thrusting at him with the same move that he had used to pummel Longshot. He had memorized it. For a simple sparring match, this was becoming pretty competitive.
the referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#47  Edited By the referee

Sorry for interrupting your RPG.  Been following it and I am fascinated. Still don't understand it fully new to the whole Vine but trying to learn. Hope you don't mind? Don't have a character yet so I'm not ready but will still follow and try to learn.  Will be popping in from time to time.
The Referee

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By .Longshot.
@the referee: Feel free.
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By wild cat
@the referee:  Well this isn't really an official RPG, It's more of a free roaming RPG.
.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By .Longshot.
@wild cat: It's sort of a more hands-on RPG training thread. It's one of the open discussion threads like Arrow's Bar and Brawl or La Boite a Bonbons.