Wild Vine West- Discussion Thread

• 65 results
Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I want to make a canon western past story for the CVnU. It'd be based in one thread but touch base on some things now present in the current timline but at their infancy.

Supers are welcome, any faction is welcome. Any background is welcome, outside of being from the future, which even still is negotiable long as we talk about it before hand. The only thing your required to do is sell the western theme, the times, weapons, people perspectives etc.

Who'd be interested?

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

You know I'm down

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds good :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hmm. I might consider it!

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This would be cool. Definitely in it.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Sounds badass O_O

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Surkit

@tranquil: Noyce

@mercy_ said:

Sounds badass O_O

Hah! called it

I like swords: Ill take that

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds cool.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Surkit

@cleopatra_thea: This is gonna be fun

@mercy_: Nah I just know what your interested in by now, if I didn't something'd be wrong lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cherokee_x: I have an idea for a character duo. I'll ask my friend if he'd like to co-write, if not, then I'll write both characters.

Edit: Infact I'll write it myself. I'll put up an intro soon.

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This seems pretty interesting.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By CainPanell

Count me in I suppose

Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chimichanga!

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By superstay

@cherokee_x:

Do we have to create new characters in the time, or are our characters warped there?

d?_?b

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By 614azrael

@cherokee_x: I recommend it be a fictional city as the COE does have rules on changing history. If it all transpires in a fictional city its just a addition to history. That said I might jump in

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Nice. I'm gonna make something like a team page on the Wild Vine West account once I make it and list the characters involved, spotlight everybody. It'd be dope if I could find a photoshopper that can make wanted posters for character avs

@westlife: @shadowknight666: @fallenprophet:If there was any three that I think would fit best it's you guys.

@superstay: You can use the same account but it'd be canon so at best you should make it a distant relative, for continuity sake.

@614azrael: Ehh it'll be where I put it lol It might not be'fictional' but it won't be established either, like NY or Chicago.

Street_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cherokee_x:

el demonio blanco

I'm coming for dat a$$ son!

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Clara Mass

How far back we talking?

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: 1884-1889 was when all of the US was either a territoryorr existing state (these territories being a central point of old west as we think of it, happening in places like Arizona etc). So the logical conclusion is sometime during those years I would imagine

Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Westlife
Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Surkit

@street_samurai said:

@cherokee_x:

el demonio blanco

@614azrael: Close, but most of what went down cowboy wise was around 1860-1880@clara_mass: I think a couple years after slavery was abolished would be best, so 1868 would be the year to start.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cherokee_x: You win this round lol

Me I just want to get started already! Gona build some history for Spitfire(in part just because bullet curving on horseback sounds cool)

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael: Looking forward to it. Gonna go out for a quick run in a lil bit, when I get back I'm gonna get started on the thread.

Street_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Surkit

@street_samurai: "Finns' a proper name for a man ornery to sleep with fishes"

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crazy sumbitch!
Crazy sumbitch!

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31  Edited By Legacy_

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"In Pace Requiescat."

To any who dare cross me.

Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Maestro_
Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superstay: 1868

I had to take my laptop apart and put it back together again to get it to work last night on some marine rifle ish. working on this today but I can't give an honest time it'll be up, can't know if this'll keep running.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ANYBODY IN THE WEST THREAD

If your up for writing a quick generic bio (Stats) for your character and posting a pic I'll add it to the Vine West account. I'll put all the names down either way, just post here and I'll add it with your characters title.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

It's up.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Tranquil

Name: Addison Archer

Alias: The Ebony Enigma, The chiseler

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 205 Lbs

Mini Bio: As any other black male, Addison Archer was born into slavery. Noted to be a gifted youth at early ages, he soon became rebellious. Highly intelligent Addison devised an escape attempt, which failed miserably. Upon capture he was beaten before the entire plantation work group and tossed back to his stable like an animal. From that point on he vowed to never suffer such an atrocity again. This time he developed another escape plan, refusing to allow anyone but himself to take on this endeavor. After achieving success he fled to the north, learned studied and even fought in the Civil War, using his innate abilities to thrive in combat and see the day his people would escape the oppression of slavery.

Powers: Addison possesses the mental acuity of a savant. He can recall the slightest memory with photographic depiction and can physically replicate any move within his strength and speed limits. A life on the road and entrenched in war has produced a specimen with incredible strength speed and reflexes. Some would even say he can see threats before they appear and respond with lightning quick, instinctive agility. Upon death Addison's body can be completely restored via a mass production of new cells and high velocity division. The time it takes for full healing depends on the severity of the wound and how long it will take for his brain to cease function. A power he discovered during his long trek to the North, Addison can talk to animals, and in turn they can express they're feelings to him, seeing as how they lack an actual form of complex communication.

Skills: Addison is an adept hunter, capable of track people and scents across long distance. His knowledge of maps and star charts have made him an excellent navigator. Multiple chases and his training with the union army have resulted in an early form of parkour he likes to call advantageous evasion tactics. His aim is spectacular, as well as his combat prowess, declared a master with the Cutlass by his Union compatriots.

Equipment

Winchester Carbine: The premier lever action repeating rifle is capable of long range damage. Addison with his incredible dexterity can fire off 20 rounds in 45 seconds, holding the record in the state of Missouri.

Twin Colt .45 Single Action Revolvers: Stolen from Samuel Colt himself these revolutionary pistols have yet to enter production, possibly the fastest firing pistol in the States, sporting a six shot cylinder with .45 caliber rounds.

USN Naval Cutlass: Unable to carry unlimited amounts of ammo, Addison knew he needed to keep a close range weapon available. Favoring the Cutlass for his aerodynamic blade design, Archer kept it after his service in the army. It has a brass cup-hilt guard and pommel with a black leather wire wrapped grip, accompanied by a black leather scabbard for storage.

No Caption Provided
Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know the Colt's weren't out for another five years but, History can be rewritten! xD

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: lmao sonofabtch. I knew somebody was gonna swipe that look of I didn't. Don't worry about the gun. Way I see it this is vine history, facts can be a lil off

Gonna add in the bio now

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure said:

It's up.

Throw a post up kid

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cherokee_x: LOL I kinda wanted D'Jango but I thought you were using him.

Wild_Vine_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: I am. wild will was gonna be my switch when I eventually ran out of images. Honestly thought I'd be the lone black guy lol

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wild_vine_west: LOL Wild Will. Seeing as how we're the two black cowboys we gotta team up at some point. Preferably after I kill off the James brothers. xD

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Surkit

@tranquil: You already.

lol better you than the dude that actually killed Jesse.

Lil history: Dude shot him in the back while he was unarmed, then after he got a picture with the dead body, then, did a travelling performance where he recreated the act on stage.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: You already.

lol better you than the dude that actually killed Jesse.

Lil history: Dude shot him in the back while he was unarmed, then after he got a picture with the dead body, then, did a travelling performance where he recreated the act on stage.

Damn thats foul.

Street_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El Demonio Blanco

No Caption Provided

Things you should know about me: I am Jebediah O'Rourke. A wraith skilled in the arts of puppetry and granted with the supernatural powers of Vengeance in order to help purify the lands of the West of its great sin. I will murder you all in order to bring this great nation back to its roots, you filthy sinners!

Name: Jebediah O'Rourke.

Age: Born in 1810, Murdered in 1865, Its now 1868... You do the math you jack wagon!

Height: Varies on the body.

Weight: Varies also on the body.

Powers: The power to posses the bodies of the freshly dead. The power to tear a persons soul straight from his or hers body and personally send it straight to hell. The power of conviction! (Penitence Stare)

Skills: Above average intelliengence, well versed in the study of law, a fair albeit strict judge of sin and sinners.

Equipment

The Chains of Hell: They are exactly what they sound like. I attach the chains to your immortal soul as foul demons from hell drag you down into the burning pit kicking and screaming. Its not a pleasant sight to be honest. And the smell is just awful. Brimstone and sulfur smell almost exactly like bad gas from a sour gut from eating rotten cheese and spoiled eggs!

Twin revolvers: My twins revolvers are not pretty, they do not sparkle. They do however hold six rounds of Hellfire that refill themselves automatically... No point in being conservative when you never run out of ammo.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Added

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10