Who's who?

Cloaked Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cloaked Man

I don't know if there's already a thread like this (I can't find it if there is). Basically, it's hard to tell by going through threads and reading through profiles--so, this thread is to clarify for noobs (like me) who's who. Like, who's in certain positions of power, what teams do what and all that jazz. I guess this thread would only apply to the people and teams that are still active, though. :]

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By _Sojourn_

well the people to look out for are as follows....EVERYONE...jk

but seriously, the teams as far as power goes
 Ice Dragons
Quantum Syndicate
and the New Outsiders...thats all I can remember

Bullet Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bullet Ride

Well here are the power house teams

Ice Dragons( family Oriented, have to show devotion and befriend everyone, they dont like it when you join alot of teams at once)
Quantum Syndicate( the only villain team on the vine, but owned By the Hidden Lotus Now)
Hidden Lotus( Neutral Villain team, stacked with rpg Legends, also friend orientated, but less strict about joining more then one team_

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Andferne

Team's that I can think of off the top of my head.

Ice Dragons are a Hero team and like Bullet said, we are a tight nit group so to speak. I like to be able to tryst and count on my team mates. So to me it is an extended family. We run team rpgs every once in a while and numerous people take part in open rpgs and battle rpgs.

WAL: Another hero team that has been around for a long time. I view them as some of the best battle rpgers on the Vine. Most of their members have a long standing history with one another but they are very friendly and accepting.

New Outsiders: Slight has been trying as of late to try and get them into the larger parts of the Vine. Their members are not as active as the other two hero teams at times, but there are a set core group that have been representing them very well as of late.

Wolf Pack: Run by Hunter they have some very good talent on their roster. If you want a neutral type character they are the team to see, thought Hunter only wants the cream of the crop from what I have seen. Which means you might have to prove yourself to join ranks.

The Corps: A small numbered team ran by Nano, one of our better story teller rpgers. Though I do believe they have a set number of members.

Zero Squad: Chaos Agent has recently brought them back and they have a nice line up so far. Since Light Wars is wrapping up I looks to see them more invovled with the Vine rpgs very soon. Defeinetly a team to watch out for.

Quantum Syndicate is at the moment out local Villain team. Members wise they do not have very many people that actually post and do rpgs here. Though the ones who do take part are doing very well for themselves.

Hidden Lotus is the newest team to arise on the Vine. Time will tell as it does all things.

Femme Fatales is another villain team but is set up for just the evil ladies of the Vine. They are also a new team but are stacked with vets, hopefully we see them in rpgs very soon.

Legacy is not really a team per say as it is more of a training grounds to help new rpgers learn how we do things around here. They help improve your skills and show you various teams on the Vine to 'graduate' to.

Dark Veritas is another villain team and is lead by Hottness. Once they get into rpgs I am sure that Kurrent will have that team smoking hot with things.

Some of this is short and I can expand upon if needed, but that should be the basics for teams. I might of left someone out and if so then I'm sorry, just did this on a whim.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Hm.Adferne just don't know lol.

Nightwolf3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Nightwolf3

I'm looking to do some big revamps on the team front (I run Quantum Syndicate) so while we're slowing down a little rite now, things should be picking up, look for that within the next week

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kurrent

There is not really a hierarchy per say as to who is in a position of power that is usually dealt with, within the team that you are in.

What I think you mean is the people that are highly regarded and if that is the case then I would have to say you have,  Andferne, Gambler, The Hunter, Final Arrow.....and a few others.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#8  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Wow, look at all the teams...wow there's alot, so many teams and only one of me...dang, I wonder if there are any "newer" teams out there?

Cloaked Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cloaked Man

Thanks a lot, keep 'em coming if you got 'em. Oh, also, have there been large events and such?

the Vica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the Vica

Light Wars is a pretty large event that is going on like, right now...

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Hawk

Andy broke it down well.....There are a few people who if they start an RPG everyone will jump in. Andy, Kurrent, Gambler, DC (Darkchild) and Last Arrow (Nano).
The battlers break down a little different with Feral, Sha, Kurrent, Gambler, and a few others leading the pack.
But there is no hierarchy....at any point the best RPGer on here will take a fall to make the story better. 

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Andferne
Akira Overdrive said:
Hm.Adferne just don't know lol.
No, you see it is because I know things/people too well. ;)
Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Yeah,you really don't actually.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Andferne

It's amazing how very accurate I have been then.