#101 Posted by Darkchild (40545 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeffery Donovan



#102 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" Don't know anything about that >_> "
lol Yes he was Harry Osborn.

I think I'll go with James Franco then






#103 Posted by Talon/X23 (10489 posts) - - Show Bio

Summer Glau
or



Michelle Rodriguez

#104 Posted by Darkchild (40545 posts) - - Show Bio

Mmmmmmm Summer

#105 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkchild said:
" Mmmmmmm Summer "
She was 17 in that picture, perv!
#106 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Darkchild said:
" Mmmmmmm Summer "
She was 17 in that picture, perv! "
she looks ugly in that pic
#107 Posted by Talon/X23 (10489 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
"@Darkchild said:
" Mmmmmmm Summer "
She was 17 in that picture, perv!"

Yah she would have been awsome but she's to old now lol
#108 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm out for a while. Be back in a bit!

#109 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

cya

#110 Posted by Editman (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter Benjamin Parker lol

#111 Posted by The Hunter (7544 posts) - - Show Bio

Eric Bana

#112 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hunter said:
"
Eric Bana
"
I can totally see that
#113 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

Kirsten Bell





#114 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@LightBright said:
"
Kirsten Bell
"
Yeah, I can see that
#115 Posted by Jacen Solo (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Tatsuya Fujiwara

#116 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio
@LightBright said:
"
Kirsten Bell
"
I've already got her signed to play my wife, Tempest. :P Haha.
#117 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@Paragon said:
" @LightBright said:
"
Kirsten Bell
"
I've already got her signed to play my wife, Tempest. :P Haha. "
The one who died?
#118 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Paragon said:
" @LightBright said:
"
Kirsten Bell
"
I've already got her signed to play my wife, Tempest. :P Haha. "
The one who died? "
That's the one.
#119 Posted by Editman (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Morgan Freeman

#120 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@Paragon said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Paragon said:
" @LightBright said:
"
Kirsten Bell
"
I've already got her signed to play my wife, Tempest. :P Haha. "
The one who died? "
That's the one. "
LOL She can play two parts :P
#121 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23023 posts) - - Show Bio

gabrielle Union


Nicole Fiscella

#122 Posted by Editman (3472 posts) - - Show Bio
@PRIMAV3RA said:
"
gabrielle Union


"
Perfect
#123 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

Bryce Dallas Howard

#124 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@LightBright said:
"
Bryce Dallas Howard
"
MUCH BETTER! :D
#125 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:
She does fit a bit better, doesn't she? LOL
#126 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@LightBright said:
" @Ferro Vida: She does fit a bit better, doesn't she? LOL "
A lot better. I was trying to be nice before xD
#127 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @LightBright said:
" @Ferro Vida: She does fit a bit better, doesn't she? LOL "
A lot better. I was trying to be nice before xD "
Aw, thanks. :p
#128 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23023 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks editman :)

#129 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@LightBright said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @LightBright said:
" @Ferro Vida: She does fit a bit better, doesn't she? LOL "
A lot better. I was trying to be nice before xD "
Aw, thanks. :p "
Anytime :P
#130 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

i would only suggest a voice actor not an live action actor

#131 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nahero said:
" i would only suggest a voice actor not an live action actor "
Mine voice actress would be Tara Strong...
#132 Posted by LstPaladin (9428 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @LightBright said:
"
Bryce Dallas Howard
"
MUCH BETTER! :D "
Isn't this Gwen Stacy..  ?
#133 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@LstPaladin said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @LightBright said:
"
Bryce Dallas Howard
"
MUCH BETTER! :D "
Isn't this Gwen Stacy..  ? "
Yes, yes it is
#134 Posted by LstPaladin (9428 posts) - - Show Bio

#135 Posted by Dreadmaster (16776 posts) - - Show Bio

Vin Diesel 
 

 
#136 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6181 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard drinking one liner spewing bad-boy.... ETV1 would be played by Bruce Campbell
#137 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29532 posts) - - Show Bio

Lee Van Cleef, God rest his soul
#138 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
@Editman said:
"
Morgan Freeman
"

your character's that old???
#139 Posted by Editman (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep, sure is lol

#140 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@eganthevile1 said:
" Hard drinking one liner spewing bad-boy.... ETV1 would be played by Bruce Campbell "
Applauds
#141 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#142 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

:D

#143 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio

Um... James Franco or... I can't think of anyone right now xD

#144 Posted by Arach-Knight (527 posts) - - Show Bio
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Josh Hutcherson
#145 Posted by J1NX (2524 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryan Reynolds
J1NX = Ryan Reynolds
#146 Posted by O. Samuels (1 posts) - - Show Bio
@Editman said:
" Yep, sure is lol "
I thought your char was white O_o
#147 Edited by Nicole Jane (682 posts) - - Show Bio

 
#148 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

  Jackie Earle Haley (the dude who played Rorsarch in Watchmen)
 
 
or
  
Jason Statham

#149 Posted by SyNthex (102 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess the guy who played peter patrelli in heroes 
 

 


 


 
#150 Posted by Wallace Family (145 posts) - - Show Bio
@Constantine said:
" As for Con, It's quite obvious:

Rob Pattinson
but that would only be the first few movies, eventually Con would ave many faces (like dr. who), and Ican see him being played by people like Ryan Reynolds "
If I was actually filming my own Con movie and Robbie fell through I might use my elder bro
 


they don't look much alike, but he'd do a good job