#651 Posted by Mercy_ (91887 posts) - - Show Bio

Yum.

Moderator
#652 Posted by Crowman (435 posts) - - Show Bio

GERARD. WAY <3

#653 Posted by Feral Nova (47586 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea >_

#654 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova:

- There is no one being that could be the Nova

- I would use Hollywood's endless cash pile to finance genetically engineering Evan Rachel Wood and Stitch to provide the beauty and insanity of the Nova

#655 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (4312 posts) - - Show Bio

Monica Bellucci

#656 Posted by Queen's Halo (2406 posts) - - Show Bio

Yvonne Strahovski or Beth Riesgraf - current Miranda

Claudia Black - older Miranda

#657 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (4312 posts) - - Show Bio

Found some pics I like.

Monica Bellucci

I want this dress.
#658 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

Liam Neeson or Sylvester Stallone.

#659 Posted by Antonio_Blackheart (1536 posts) - - Show Bio

Ray Park.

#660 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (4312 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vicious13: I like Reg Park better lol. Just playing... It would so not work with your character.

#661 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17449 posts) - - Show Bio

@Naamah_Obyzouth: YES! Perfect choice for Naamah...

#662 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (4312 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mikepool: Glad you like it... She is who I had in mind while creating Naamah. Well a mix between Monica Bellucci, and Lucy Lawless, was in my mind durring her creation.

#663 Posted by Mercy_ (91887 posts) - - Show Bio

Scar Jo.

Moderator
#664 Posted by DKing_CiCADA (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark Wahlberg

#665 Posted by Aiden Cross (15526 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

Scar Jo.

blegh

#666 Posted by Mercy_ (91887 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aiden Cross said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

Scar Jo.

blegh

:O

Moderator
#667 Posted by Aiden Cross (15526 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress: She isn't hot, and she's a TERRIBLY overrated actress..

#668 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

There would be a long list of British actors who have accumulated over the years for the role of Constantine. But as a shining star I think John Simm retains some wonderful Con qualities!

Ta-Da!
#669 Posted by Crowman (435 posts) - - Show Bio

GERARD.WAY.

#670 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crowman: why Gerard?

#671 Posted by Acer. (2367 posts) - - Show Bio
 Craig Parker or
 Tom Hiddleston
#672 Posted by Feral Nova (47586 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarMachineMarkV said:

@Feral Nova:

- There is no one being that could be the Nova

- I would use Hollywood's endless cash pile to finance genetically engineering Evan Rachel Wood and Stitch to provide the beauty and insanity of the Nova

LMFAO! just saw this xD

#673 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova:

- I was wondering how you missed that one...

#674 Posted by Feral Nova (47586 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarMachineMarkV: Sorry, I tend to miss things sometimes xD lol BUT I FOUND IT! ^(^_^)^

#675 Posted by _Grifter_ (11878 posts) - - Show Bio
Norman Reedus, Or
Justin Theroux
#676 Posted by Renton (165 posts) - - Show Bio
Cook (a.k.a Jack O'Connell) cannae believe I only just thought of him >.
#677 Posted by Wallcroft (119 posts) - - Show Bio
Channing Tatum
#678 Posted by Shanana (53466 posts) - - Show Bio
#679 Posted by SkybornLord (850 posts) - - Show Bio

He couldnm't be live actoioned, he'd have to be animated. That's the only way.

#680 Posted by 1146Abel (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering he already uses Avengers Hawkeye as a look? It's an obvious choice;

#681 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

Liam Neeson

#682 Edited by 1146Abel (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

Liam Neeson

Maybe a younger Liam, but isn't he like.. twice Cain's age now?

#683 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@1146Abel: True, In Fact I Said a page or two back a younger liam neeson, Also I Try to keep Cain's age ambiguous as possible.

#684 Posted by 1146Abel (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

@1146Abel: True, In Fact I Said a page or two back a younger liam neeson, Also I Try to keep Cain's age ambiguous as possible.

I'm too lazy to go back a couple pages. And I was just going off of the (probably out-of-date) character card, lol.

#685 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@1146Abel: Yeah I Wish they'd let me have a version without the Age thing

#686 Posted by nonfiction91 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

#687 Posted by 1146Abel (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

@1146Abel: Yeah I Wish they'd let me have a version without the Age thing

This is why I don't bother trying to get them made and just make my own text sheets, lol.

#688 Posted by Shanana (53466 posts) - - Show Bio

omg tyrese

#689 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@1146Abel: True, but they look way too f*cking cool to pass up.

#690 Posted by 1146Abel (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

@1146Abel: True, but they look way too f*cking cool to pass up.

Maybe so. But at least with the text one it's easier to go back later and make edits.

#691 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@1146Abel: True, Unless your a good photoshopper.

#692 Posted by nonfiction91 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

omg tyrese

;)

#693 Posted by 1146Abel (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

@1146Abel: True, Unless your a good photoshopper.

I'm a decent enough photoshopper when it comes to tiny edits, but most of the knock-off programs crash on my computer.

#694 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@1146Abel: True

#695 Posted by .Longshot. (5245 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

Liam Neeson

Old Cain VS. Old Longshot (Played by Daniel Day Lewis). Hell yeah.

#696 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot.: Goddammit, get a director on the phone!

#697 Edited by 1146Abel (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot. said:

@shadowknight666 said:

Liam Neeson

Old Cain VS. Old Longshot (Played by Daniel Day Lewis). Hell yeah.

Now I'm trying to think of who would play old Abel. o_o

#698 Posted by .Longshot. (5245 posts) - - Show Bio

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@shadowknight666 said:

Liam Neeson

Old Cain VS. Old Longshot (Played by Daniel Day Lewis). Hell yeah.

Now I'm trying to think of who would play old Abel. o_o

Ray Fiennes.

#699 Edited by 1146Abel (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot. said:

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@shadowknight666 said:

Liam Neeson

Old Cain VS. Old Longshot (Played by Daniel Day Lewis). Hell yeah.

Now I'm trying to think of who would play old Abel. o_o

Ray Fiennes.

Aaaaand we got our movie.

Oddly enough, that makes me want to do an Old Man Logan-esque rpg involving older versions of our characters..

#700 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@shadowknight666 said:

Liam Neeson

Old Cain VS. Old Longshot (Played by Daniel Day Lewis). Hell yeah.

Now I'm trying to think of who would play old Abel. o_o

Ray Fiennes.

Aaaaand we got our movie.

Oddly enough, that makes me want to do an Old Man Logan rpg involving older versions of our characters..

I'll sign up.