#251 Posted by Clara Mass (7772 posts) - - Show Bio

@underdogz: Start commenting or I will find you, harass you, and pm judgmental gifs >__>

#252 Posted by UNDERDOGZ (1051 posts) - - Show Bio
#253 Edited by Cassius_Knightfall (7326 posts) - - Show Bio

@underdogz: What don't you understand man?. Its a simple voting thread once open. All you need to do is name 3 writers and explain why you have chosen then.

#254 Edited by Crimson Eagle (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a bit confused, is this the official thread for the Class 7 or is this just a reminder? (I just want to know. I may have left but a vote is a vote lol)

#255 Posted by Icarusflies (12452 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know how this works,

BUT MISS ICARUS SHOULD BE IN THE RPG SECTION MORE OFTEN!!!

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A FAN!

Thank you!!!! :)

#256 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a bit confused, is this the official thread for the Class 7 or is this just a reminder? (I just want to know. I may have left but a vote is a vote lol)

This was a thread about who would be in Class 6. So far there are no threads for Class 7 that I know of.

#257 Edited by UNDERDOGZ (1051 posts) - - Show Bio

@icarusflies: you remember me miss icarus right??? i always follow your blog!!! i hope you remember!!!

@underdogz: What don't you understand man?. Its a simple voting thread once open. All you need to do is name 3 writers and explain why you have chosen then.

i do man!!! ahaha it was just me being me... a person trying to sound ignorant--- as it is how UnderDogz does!!! ahaha what i'm asking/wondering how--- Miss icarus dont have a HOF man... thats just!!! woah!!!

#258 Posted by Cassius_Knightfall (7326 posts) - - Show Bio

@underdogz: I have no idea either i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her, maybe that went against her lol

#259 Posted by UNDERDOGZ (1051 posts) - - Show Bio
#260 Posted by Crimson Eagle (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth: But I read an earlier comment at this would be used for the class 7 but I haven't seen many votes. All I see is chatter.

#261 Posted by Icarusflies (12452 posts) - - Show Bio
#262 Posted by UNDERDOGZ (1051 posts) - - Show Bio
#263 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

Voting is over aaaaaand the results are in. I won all the nominations. Voting is now closed until next year, at which time I shall duplicate the feat. Thank you all, and goodnight.

#264 Edited by Icarusflies (12452 posts) - - Show Bio

@underdogz: I did? Hm...I don't really remember that. :P

I seem to make a lot of my friends by almost-banning them.

#265 Posted by _Cain_ (23603 posts) - - Show Bio

Somebody just do Class 7 and get it over with. Suspense is killing me.

#266 Edited by Cassius_Knightfall (7326 posts) - - Show Bio

I will make it by tomorrow, any objections you have 24 hours to notify me.

#267 Posted by UNDERDOGZ (1051 posts) - - Show Bio

@icarusflies: i told you, you were fat? then you got sexy??? then you got annoyed!!! sorries!