#53 Posted by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio
+1
  @Warsman said:
  1. Longshot
  2. Mercy
  3. Azrael
  4. Assassin
#54 Posted by Meticulous (543 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea who will be, but I know who should be. Well in my opinion anyways.

1. Mercy.

2. Impero.

3. Azrael.

4. Naamah.

#55 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the mentions :)

#56 Posted by Crimson Eagle (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

IIRC, last year some people mentioned we should put teams in the HoF. Should that be considered now?

#57 Posted by Izaiah (5167 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alurvelve said:

@Honor Girl: Didn't we make AR an honorary member already anyways?
Or is that just in my head. (Maybe I am thinking of the card you had made for her.)

I'm pretty sure that's not just in your head, but since there was some confusion about it I didn't add the HoF badge to her cards.
#58 Posted by Redletter (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

I no 1 ting it B m3 4 d big win cu i ma gr8 (category most unintelligible confusing crap ever written)

#59 Posted by Meticulous (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@Redletter said:

I no 1 ting it B m3 4 d big win cu i ma gr8 (category most unintelligible confusing crap ever written)

I know one thing. It be me for the big win. Cause I am great.

Translated.

#60 Posted by Shanana (52932 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Talon
  • Paragon
  • War Killer
  • Mercy
#61 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17436 posts) - - Show Bio

MERCY

AZRAEL

LONGSHOT

WAR KILLER

#62 Posted by Meticulous (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Mercy

Azrael

Impero

Naamah

#63 Posted by Shanana (52932 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_ said:

MERCY

AZRAEL

LONGSHOT

WAR KILLER

I also agree with these too...

#64 Posted by Redletter (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

@Meticulous said:

@Redletter said:

I know one thing. It be me for the big win. Cause I am great.

Translated.

((((d-_-b))))

#65 Posted by Mercy_ (92632 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alurvelve ANDY!
#66 Posted by Asherah (781 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Mercy not already HOF? Get her in there so I can ask her questions!

#67 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14402 posts) - - Show Bio

MERCY

AZRAEL

LONGSHOT

WAR KILLER

This ^ though i would add Talon to Warkillers nomination and have them as a pair

#68 Posted by The_Mercenary (1885 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_ said:

MERCY

AZRAEL

LONGSHOT

WAR KILLER

Defs this.

#69 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17436 posts) - - Show Bio
@EdwardWindsor

MERCY

AZRAEL

LONGSHOT

WAR KILLER

This ^ though i would add Talon to Warkillers nomination and have them as a pair

I'd agree with that.
#70 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14402 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_:

MERCY

AZRAEL

LONGSHOT

WAR KILLER & TALON

#71 Posted by Meticulous (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Larry

Moe

and Curly

#72 Posted by Canine (3803 posts) - - Show Bio

@Meticulous:YES!!!!!!

#73 Posted by _Cain_ (23645 posts) - - Show Bio

I Will be a little pissed if Longshot isn't on there lol

But No, Here's my list

• Longshot
  • Mercy
  • Azreal
  • Impero

These are the people I've read lately, That have been here for a long time, And seem like they'll do nothing but good.

Hell, If Numero Uno wasn't here, I Wouldn't have written ANY Of the characters I have

#74 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: :'D

But seriously, how has Mercy not already made it in?

#75 Posted by _Cain_ (23645 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot.: Dude, Without you...I Wouldn't be here lol.

I Have no clue. It's a little strange honestly

#76 Posted by Mercy_ (92632 posts) - - Show Bio

'Cause it wasn't my time. Look how long even the last class had been here.

#77 Posted by Shanana (52932 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously though, it's starting to feel like you were here from day one lol.

#78 Posted by Mercy_ (92632 posts) - - Show Bio

Because I'm really good friends with most of the oldies, so I've heard the stories and I'm a nerd, so I've read tons of the old RPGs lol.

#79 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

Impero: Because he is awesome. He consistently delivers epic post after epic post, all the while creating and sustaining probably the best empire on the vine. NOT ONLY THAT but he has created an entire mythology around his character. Today virtually every successful large scale even involves Impero in some way, and that's for good reason.

Longshot: He's one of the most proven guys on the vine. Whatever it is he can write it. He sticks true to his character, he works hard at delivering posts, he battles amazingly well, EVERYTHING. Longshot is the full package, and probably the top hero on the vine today.

Mercy: Actually I thought Mercy was a HoF already, and it kinda shocks me that she isn't on here yet. She's been here a long time, and frankly she's better than some people who've already made it into the HoF.

I'm going to be totally honest here. If Mercy doesn't get HoF this year there will be a very long and angry blog post from me titled 'Y U FAIL'.

Full blown battle forum mode activation. People shall be shredded.

Mercy: I'm serious. Its a crime she isn't HoF already.

#80 Posted by Asherah (781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kratesis said:

Impero: Because he is awesome. He consistently delivers epic post after epic post, all the while creating and sustaining probably the best empire on the vine. NOT ONLY THAT but he has created an entire mythology around his character. Today virtually every successful large scale even involves Impero in some way, and that's for good reason.

Longshot: He's one of the most proven guys on the vine. Whatever it is he can write it. He sticks true to his character, he works hard at delivering posts, he battles amazingly well, EVERYTHING. Longshot is the full package, and probably the top hero on the vine today.

Mercy: Actually I thought Mercy was a HoF already, and it kinda shocks me that she isn't on here yet. She's been here a long time, and frankly she's better than some people who've already made it into the HoF.

I'm going to be totally honest here. If Mercy doesn't get HoF this year there will be a very long and angry blog post from me titled 'Y U FAIL'.

Damn. Stuff just got real.

Also, THISSSSSS!!!!!
#81 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17436 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kratesis said:

Krate-Pie Speaks the Truth

#82 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8135 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_ said:

MERCY

AZRAEL

LONGSHOT

WAR KILLER

Yeah defiantly this!

#83 Posted by Crimson Eagle (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor said:

@The_Assassin_:

MERCY

AZRAEL

LONGSHOT

WAR KILLER & TALON

I agree. :)

#84 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17436 posts) - - Show Bio

People agree with me :'D

#85 Posted by Crimson Eagle (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

After thinking about it some more, I would like to add two more nominees.

Izaiah & ReEnforcer

They've done so much to contribute to the RPG community. Aside from their great writing, their work making RPG cards for whatever number of viners made us Rers really get excited and into the zone when we write. For that, I nominate them both

#86 Posted by Shanana (52932 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd almost be a sin NOT to put WK and Talon together.

#87 Posted by Meticulous (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Naamah: Because her writing is hands down some of the best on the Vine. She has created an entire universe, and she stays true to her characters regardless to how popular, or unpopular that makes her. She always sells, not just for herself but for her fellow Viners as well. Her characters are also amazingly original and are vastly different then anything else, I have seen on Comic Vine. She writes stories that could be published, no joke. I know everyone thinks I am being biased, and maybe so. But I honestly believe what I am saying.

Impero: Kratesis said it perfectly. It has been a huge year for Impero, his Emipre is awesome, and he carries a lot of weight with Impero and his Kingdom. He has been involved, and brilliant.

Mercy: Everything that I have heard about Mercy from others suggests to me that she should have already been on this list a long time coming now. I have actually read very little of her myself sadly because even though she was on my team for a short while, she posted very little. She seems like a real sweetheart however, and she likes Firefly so she can't be anything but awesome.

Azrael: Az is always on the ball. Az is everywhere, and does amazing stuff all the time. Thank god The Assassin also has Azrael's back, and now she is getting even more support, because she is that d*mn good. Never boring, always willing to work well with others, always open and down for anything.

#88 Posted by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio
<3 :,) means alot
    @Meticulous
#89 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Meticulous: Thank you so much! :D

#90 Posted by Mercy_ (92632 posts) - - Show Bio

@Meticulous: Thanks!

And if you're talking about The Harbingers I was never actually on that team ;)

#91 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Azzy. Definitely. Kid's in pretty much everything there is to be in, and still gives the same amount of devotion to each thing as the next and as the other people in them, or even more. A personable person, gives feedback to people so they always grow, and would like feedback as well on everything, despite the already copious amounts of awesome accumulated.

Lady Liberty's really been shaking things up in her short time in this place. LL's big on trying to innovate things around here and make them better, even if it's a trial and error effort or things don't work out. She's a phenomenal writer with a formula, and she's awesome.

I dunno, just a couple thoughts.

#92 Posted by Meticulous (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Yeah that was what I meant. Sorry. I thought you were at first.

#93 Posted by Shanana (52932 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crimson Eagle said:

After thinking about it some more, I would like to add two more nominees.

Izaiah & ReEnforcer

They've done so much to contribute to the RPG community. Aside from their great writing, their work making RPG cards for whatever number of viners made us Rers really get excited and into the zone when we write. For that, I nominate them both

BOOM!

#94 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17436 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mercy_

@Meticulous: Thanks!

And if you're talking about The Harbingers I was never actually on that team ;)

You wish you were ;)
#95 Posted by _Hawk_ (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@Honor Girl said:

Was it done after all? ...I know it was spoken about but idk if it was ever like... 'officially' done.

@Alurvelve said:

@Honor Girl: Didn't we make AR an honorary member already anyways?

Or is that just in my head. (Maybe I am thinking of the card you had made for her.)

Just to clarify AR is in the HOF. She was by far a leader in votes....but we thought it would be good to put her in not in a class per say.

#96 Posted by Shanana (52932 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk, I'm pretty sure your class will be inducting this years, class.

#97 Edited by _Hawk_ (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Cause the members of class 5........?

#98 Posted by Shanana (52932 posts) - - Show Bio

Risky, Eclipse, Warsman and Lady T

Warsman is the only active one

#99 Posted by _Hawk_ (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that's just sad.

#100 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

Mercy
Myself
Wando/Izahia
Portrait. - srsly though... Why hasn't anyone voted for her yet?