#1 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you ever wanted to get smacked around by ML? Now's your chance. I g2g now but I'll most likely need something  to do tommorow. so, Who's up for it?

#2 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#3 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey!!! Finish our fight first bevor you begin another one! :)

#4 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, I did'nt know where you were. So with all the hype of 2.0 I changed my bio. Sorry

#5 Posted by Blade-man (225 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take you on.

#6 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio

Raises his hand

#7 Posted by Blade-man (225 posts) - - Show Bio

No pick me pick me! Wait I'm occupied.

#8 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll crush you I'm bored anyways.

#9 Posted by Blade-man (225 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll crush you.

#10 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

lol bman meet me ibn trainng threAD

#11 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

ML,  you were wanting to prove yourself.  I think you're going to get that chance.

#12 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

you sure are brave lexi

#13 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see this match. It looks like it is going to be a 5 on 1. :)

#14 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

i think mantoid can beat him

#15 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"i think mantoid can beat him"

I want to finish my other fight before I do another, I think.
#16 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
mantoid said:
"Desilation said:
"i think mantoid can beat him"

I want to finish my other fight before I do another, I think."

im just saying you can definatly do it
#17 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, so my nomination doesn't count ? :P

#18 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Oh, so my nomination doesn't count ? :P"


It does, there is:

1: Blade-Man

2: Warsman

3: Zee-Crusher

4: Demo

5: Lexi

#19 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio
mantoid said:
"Warsman said:
"Oh, so my nomination doesn't count ? :P"


It does, there is:

1: Blade-Man

2: Warsman

3: Zee-Crusher

4: Demo

5: Lexi

"

LOL, okay
#20 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
mantoid said:
"Warsman said:
"Oh, so my nomination doesn't count ? :P"


It does, there is:

1: Blade-Man

2: Warsman

3: Zee-Crusher

4: Demo

5: Lexi

"

lexi fights last thats dumb and mantoid not even in there that stinks
#21 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"mantoid said:
"Warsman said:
"Oh, so my nomination doesn't count ? :P"


It does, there is:

1: Blade-Man

2: Warsman

3: Zee-Crusher

4: Demo

5: Lexi

"

lexi fights last thats dumb and mantoid not even in there that stinks"

Lol! It isn't the order who fights, it is just the people that wanted to fight ML. I also said that I didn't want to fight ML at this time.
#22 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
mantoid said:
"Desilation said:
"mantoid said:
"Warsman said:
"Oh, so my nomination doesn't count ? :P"


It does, there is:

1: Blade-Man

2: Warsman

3: Zee-Crusher

4: Demo

5: Lexi

"

lexi fights last thats dumb and mantoid not even in there that stinks"

Lol! It isn't the order who fights, it is just the people that wanted to fight ML. I also said that I didn't want to fight ML at this time."
oh sorry my bad but i have i do believe you can beat him
#23 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"mantoid said:
"Desilation said:
"mantoid said:
"Warsman said:
"Oh, so my nomination doesn't count ? :P"


It does, there is:

1: Blade-Man

2: Warsman

3: Zee-Crusher

4: Demo

5: Lexi

"

lexi fights last thats dumb and mantoid not even in there that stinks"

Lol! It isn't the order who fights, it is just the people that wanted to fight ML. I also said that I didn't want to fight ML at this time."
oh sorry my bad but i have i do believe you can beat him
"

Thanks for believing.
#24 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
mantoid said:
"Desilation said:
"mantoid said:
"Desilation said:
"mantoid said:
"Warsman said:
"Oh, so my nomination doesn't count ? :P"


It does, there is:

1: Blade-Man

2: Warsman

3: Zee-Crusher

4: Demo

5: Lexi

"

lexi fights last thats dumb and mantoid not even in there that stinks"

Lol! It isn't the order who fights, it is just the people that wanted to fight ML. I also said that I didn't want to fight ML at this time."
oh sorry my bad but i have i do believe you can beat him
"

Thanks for believing."
im always here Smiles
#25 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"mantoid said:
"Desilation said:
"mantoid said:
"Desilation said:
"mantoid said:
"Warsman said:
"Oh, so my nomination doesn't count ? :P"


It does, there is:

1: Blade-Man

2: Warsman

3: Zee-Crusher

4: Demo

5: Lexi

"

lexi fights last thats dumb and mantoid not even in there that stinks"

Lol! It isn't the order who fights, it is just the people that wanted to fight ML. I also said that I didn't want to fight ML at this time."
oh sorry my bad but i have i do believe you can beat him
"

Thanks for believing."
im always here Smiles
"
You mean your on the vine 24 hours a day. What about sleeping, eating, and the bathroom?
#26 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

why am I brave, Desi?  ML wants to spar a bit, so..  I figure it would be good.  Plus I imagine he'd make it fun and challenging.

#27 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

 @mantoid i do those things to i get off at 10:00 pm and i meant im always here to help

@lexi uh  i thought he was looking for an all out battle and mean't your very brave to step up

#28 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Des: What time is it for you right now? It is 11:54 AM for me.

#29 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

in NY time its 2:57 pm

#30 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"in NY time its 2:57 pm "

I see. I'm in L.A.
#31 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
mantoid said:
"Desilation said:
"in NY time its 2:57 pm "

I see. I'm in L.A."

Angelic reaper and Feral nova live in California to LOL
#32 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"mantoid said:
"Desilation said:
"in NY time its 2:57 pm "

I see. I'm in L.A."

Angelic reaper and Feral nova live in California to LOL"

Cool, I know both of them (not in person though).
#33 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
mantoid said:
"Desilation said:
"mantoid said:
"Desilation said:
"in NY time its 2:57 pm "

I see. I'm in L.A."

Angelic reaper and Feral nova live in California to LOL"

Cool, I know both of them (not in person though)."
i seen there real life pics
#34 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"mantoid said:
"Desilation said:
"mantoid said:
"Desilation said:
"in NY time its 2:57 pm "

I see. I'm in L.A."

Angelic reaper and Feral nova live in California to LOL"

Cool, I know both of them (not in person though)."
i seen there real life pics
"
Cool.
#35 Posted by super snipe (12 posts) - - Show Bio

i will fight midnight

#36 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright Lexi, I'll battle you.

#37 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

Slaughter him, Lexi! For letting another girl wait on her fight! Grrr!

#38 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Risky.

#39 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

Not going to slaughter him.  This is more...  an exhibition than anything.  ML knows that. 

#40 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I'm well aware of that. How could I hurt such a pretty face anyway?

#41 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully you can't!   I'm pretty... happy with how my face looks!  =^_^=

#42 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
LexiCat said:
"

Hopefully you can't!   I'm pretty... happy with how my face looks!  =^_^=

"

you can do it i believe in you
#43 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

See ML?  This is what I'm talking about.  I log out for a few hours and I come back and you're red?  I've got no interest in fighting you.  You can't pick a side, so I'm not going to even try to battle you.  I thought you said you wanted to committ and belong to something. 

-she just shakes her head-

#44 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

go lex go lex Go

#45 Posted by Blade-man (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhm...........I'll fight you Midnight.

#46 Posted by Morte Rapida (1614 posts) - - Show Bio

and he wonders why I don't give him the time of day.

#47 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

Well,  I'm done even trying.  He PM's me, begging me to vote for him to get into I.C.E.  I ask him if he can truly committ?  And this is the answer.  No. Not a chance.  So I'm not wasting my time or efforts.