• 77 results
#1 Edited by VoV (20 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

"Computer, give me a read on what just happened...was the Earth hit by some sort of destructive beam?"

The computer beeped and booped for a few seconds before it responded to Loveless's request. "Madame, it appears the blast from outer space...had a less destructive affect than intended. However it is odd..."

"What's odd? Any type of radiation spread of the beam."

"No damage, but a significant decrease in activity. The heroes, villains, average citizens all the men are gone. No male human or humanoid life forms can be found on Earth."

"Computer...what do you--"

The computer cutt off Lady Loveless halfway through the statement, "the beam from space was a teleportation beam. And that's not all....computers are picking up unidentified spacecraft entering the space's atmosphere." The wide computer screen she had been using to stay on top of the situation buzzed with white static. A blob of a green man appeared in front of her.

"Greetings! You Lady Loveless have been selected for my latest show!"

"Show?" Lady Loveless inspected the image on the screen as she wondered if this was a coincidence him showing up, or if he was connected. "Excuse me, but how did you get my channel feed? And whom may I be addressing." The young woman kept her composure as she noticed on a separate monitor the fleet of ships inching closer and closer, soon they would be reaching

The green blob waived her questions away and went back to his rant. "Now, miss Lorna Hudson, your non-hero identity I believe..back to business! You and the other mighty heroines and villain vixens of your planet on the starlets of my new show. I Mojo,have provided bloody entertainment to galaxies a plenty, now time for my top ranking show!!!! A battle royale where the women of the world are left to defend their pitiful planet." Mojo touched several buttons the arm from his massive velvet throne. Screens lined the outside of the video message. Major cities across the globe were being met by the spacecrafts, each one dispensing their own nightmare. NYC, zombies, Tokyo, harpies, Greece, a hydra, England, dinosaurs, Berlin, agents wielding biological and technological weaponry, Sydney, ravenous man-eating plants, and other locations facing other perils.

"Now then...Loveless will you gather them? Will the women of this galaxy beat the odds and destroy their foes and save the men from their eternal jail?!" Mojo cackled as he slammed his palms on the arms on the chair. "Gather your Valkyries! Gather the mighty heroines and let the show begin!!!!!!"

The screen flickered before the image of Mojo vanished just as quickly as it appeared. "Well...guess I don't want to disappoint the man, err I mean whatever he is. Man right?" As she pondered the species, gender, and overall mental health of Mojo she narrowed down all the female meta humans in this galaxy. She had a pact with a select group to combine their powers together if such a threat reared it's ugly head. She clicked a single button and televised an image of herself across the globe. "ATTENTION...WE ARE UNDER ATTACK. I REPEAT UNDER ATTACK. PLEASE IF YOU CANNOT DEFEND YOURSELF FIND A SAFE HAVEN, IF YOU ARE ABLE OR WILLING TO FIGHT TO JOIN MYSELF AND THE VALKYRIES IN THIS FIGHT OF THE WORLD." Loveless clicked the button again, the message was out. The Valkyries of the Vine and women of the world had to hold their own in this epic battle. Lovless leaned back in her chair and activated a fitting song for the situation as she pondered her next means of action. Beyone's Who Run the World song blared as the women started to assemble.

This RP is open to all VoV members, along with any women Viners...
Gentlemen don't feel left out, you can post in the "prison" aka a dead space, or whatever you would like Mojo to be holding you in. Eventually break out and help us maybe.

#2 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19689 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG!!!!!!!

#3 Posted by Mercy_ (93267 posts) - - Show Bio

NICE

#4 Posted by _Cain_ (23736 posts) - - Show Bio

Sugar and Spice and everything nice...Wait! Nevermind lol.

Good Luck

#5 Posted by Angeni (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck!!!!! :D

#6 Posted by X_No_Name_X (261 posts) - - Show Bio

I always knew us men would soon pay a terrible price for always leaving the toilet seat up... 

Have fun ladies! :D

#7 Posted by VoV (20 posts) - - Show Bio

@X_No_Name_X said:

I always knew us men would soon pay a terrible price for always leaving the toilet seat up... Have fun ladies! :D

lol geez

#8 Edited by _Psy_ (3424 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O Whatever did this is a sexist... lol
GL

#9 Posted by ragdollpurps (16846 posts) - - Show Bio

That damn Mojo...

#10 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82980 posts) - - Show Bio

Badass write up. Good luck/have fun

#11 Posted by VoV (20 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Punk_ said:

O_O Whatever did this is a sexist... lol GL

lol, he just wants ratings!

#12 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10191 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome !

Fuchsia Nightingale. Rescue Ready !

#13 Posted by VoV (20 posts) - - Show Bio

K, made RP now just post ^^

#14 Posted by The_Obsidian_Emperor (93 posts) - - Show Bio
@VoV: Can the men at least be trapped in an imaginary world for their enjoyment? lol
#15 Posted by Feral Nova (49736 posts) - - Show Bio

question, are we suppose meet up at the VoV Base? Or just blow sh!t up where we are? xP

#16 Posted by Lady Loveless (779 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova said:

question, are we suppose meet up at the VoV Base? Or just blow sh!t up where we are? xP

I would prefer meeting up, but I see no reason in blowing stuff up and then hearing the message and joining.

#17 Posted by Feral Nova (49736 posts) - - Show Bio

where IS the base? O_o

#18 Posted by Excella (343 posts) - - Show Bio

i like this lol

#19 Posted by Lady Loveless (779 posts) - - Show Bio

Outer Space, if your character is a member then just say they have a communicator and get beamed up. Umm for those that aren't members I would say, just find a communicator or transporter at the nearest large city. LL has them setup in big cities for members and those that wish to help

#20 Posted by Feral Nova (49736 posts) - - Show Bio

got it

#21 Posted by Lady Loveless (779 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova: are you thinking about posting soonish?

#22 Posted by Zeon Liafador (1300 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking about posting in the rp as this character, that ok?

#23 Posted by Lady Loveless (779 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zeon Liafador said:

I'm thinking about posting in the rp as this character, that ok?

yeah why not! :D so is this character joining the team?

#24 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82980 posts) - - Show Bio

Mojo :O theres a name I havent heard in awhile

#25 Posted by 614azrael (10389 posts) - - Show Bio
You know sh!t will be weird when your villains name is Mojo ;p
  @Gambler
#26 Posted by Lady Loveless (779 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael said:

You know sh!t will be weird when your villains name is Mojo ;p
@Gambler:

lmao at both comments

#27 Posted by ValentinaConstantinus (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted.

#28 Posted by Surkit (11663 posts) - - Show Bio

#29 Posted by VoV (20 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surkit: lol

Lets get this party started! No worries about your opening post just introduce your characters to the team and junk!

I got some tricks up my sleeve for this RP, can't wait for this to get going!!!

#30 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14517 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice set up , though its men that rule the CVU world lol

#31 Posted by Brynhyld (606 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor:

Perhaps ye would like to put that to thee test sometime boy?!

The Troll-Breaker looks at Edward Windsor crossways. LOL! : P

#32 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14517 posts) - - Show Bio

@Brynhyld:Edward looks at the towering woman. "Lady you look like you can handle yourself, but facts remain facts there are simply more heroes/villians of my gender. Know when your outgunned."

#33 Posted by Brynhyld (606 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor: "You boys can't ever agree on anything. You would turn on one another before any out gunning took place. And that my friend is another fact." She smiles as she sharpens her battleaxe.

#34 Edited by _Psy_ (3424 posts) - - Show Bio
@Brynhyld: @EdwardWindsor: "Is there any real reason to debate this? Both groups are full of idiocy."
#35 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14517 posts) - - Show Bio

@Brynhyld: " We could bicker about the simple facts of the matter till the cows come home but in most battles the teams with the greater number and range of skills win." Looks at her sharping her axe " A tad primative isnt it?, i imagine a woman of your statuer could do signifficant damage without the need of out dated weaponry, if you can hit your target that is" Edward shoots back and forth across the room at mach 2 stopping instantly he uses the momentum to spin his sword on his finger tip.

#36 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14517 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Punk_: shh! its in character and just for a bit of fun its not a serious debate

#37 Posted by Brynhyld (606 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor:

"Who is bickering... Ye have numbers. We have many skills." She watches his flight pattern with her finely honed Asgardain eyes. She doesn't want to have to chase him around even if she could. She is just as fast on foot as he is in flight. Instead however she shoots in a direct line with a shoulder charge aimed to where he is going to be, not where he is, in hopes to catch him off guard and send him tumbling to the ground. The shoulder charge is aimed to knock him down, not break him. She only wishes to prove a point. He called her battleaxe primitive... Like anything from Asgard is primitive, when compared to the tinker toys of Midgard.

#38 Posted by _Wolf_Spider_ (829 posts) - - Show Bio

"This is derpy."

#39 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14517 posts) - - Show Bio

@Brynhyld: Edward watches the large asgardian step across his path as he ran. Intresting seems she is quite the speedster to. Edward watched as she ducked and telegraft her move to use her bulk to knock him over. In an instant he was pressing down on he shoulder with one hand sending the Prince of powers momentum upwards springing him up and over her landing on his feet several feet away. "Big and fast iam sure your quite the challenge in battle, though iam not without my own tricks" Suddenly every fixture and fitting in the room began to float before gently landing back in its original position. "Your attempt to takle me was a suprise and dam quick ,luckily for me i have agilty paired with my speed otherwise you would of put me on my ass."

#40 Posted by Brynhyld (606 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor:

He is the nibble kind, she thinks as he vaults over her using her own momentum she is pretty sure... Much like the Elves she has encountered and defeated. However that was not her intent this day. She simply wants the respect she deserves, and if he will not give it to her freely, she will take it from him forcefully. "I have seen your trick. Next time I will. Not that there has to be a next time. As long as you hold your mocking tongue, and act with honor." He obviously doesn't respect or value women very highly, so she unsure if her point was made.

#41 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14517 posts) - - Show Bio

@Brynhyld: " You Asgardians dont have much of a sense of humour do you?. A little light mocking is a sign of respect among our people. I whole heartily support your gender and value it. My closest team mates at The COP's who help me co lead the team are both female. and i have followed strong female leader into battle many times." Having explained he was simply joking around he extended his hand towards her .

#42 Posted by ValentinaConstantinus (72 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a small chance that I'll bring Amelia into this, if I'm allowed to do so.

#43 Posted by Brynhyld (606 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor: "My sense of humor works just fine mortal. I would be laughing if you were as funny as you outfit... Tinkerbell." She laughs as she also extends her hand and shakes arm much the way people from Asgard do. She grabs his forearm with her hand and holds firmly for a moment, with a warm smile on her face. She had just recently watched the film Peter Pan and thought her joke would be a cleaver one based on Midgardain standards.

#44 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14517 posts) - - Show Bio

@Brynhyld: "Glad to hear it,", laughs for a second "Tinkerbell, that's a new one. Names Edward Windsor most people just call me Ed"

#45 Posted by Brynhyld (606 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor:

"Do you mind if I call you Edward?" Brynhyld doesn't get the whole point of one shortening someones name, and she honestly likes the sound of Edward more so than Ed.

#46 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14517 posts) - - Show Bio

@Brynhyld: "Not at all , its my name after all, and its better than Tinkerbell. So What brings you here then? "

#47 Posted by Brynhyld (606 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor: "Well... I guess the short answer to your question Edward would be that my father Odin thought it would be good for me to know the other half of my roots. My mother was born from your world in a place called Vineland now referred to as America her father was a Viking Chieftain called Olaf. I have been living here in the frozen northlands for a few years now... And you Edward you are what is known as an Englishmen?"

#48 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14517 posts) - - Show Bio

@Brynhyld: "So your the daughter of a god? that explains the abilities. I 'am indeed an Englishmen i'am from an island just off Europe it was overrun by the Nord's long long ago so most Englishman have Nord blood in them. I may even have some somewhere but i'am not what you would call a normal Englishman iam the Queens son. I'am a prince to her people.I avoid the frorzen places myself nowdays 18 years of living in England is enough terrible weather for any man"

#49 Posted by Brynhyld (606 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor: "I enjoy the cold myself... I do not view it as terrible. The frozen northlands are very peaceful for me. I live there with my love Fenrir and a pack of wolves known as his Get. It is a good life, but there are a great many deal of old world creatures whom still make themselves at home in the northlands. I am a protector of those whom cannot protect themselves... Mine name is Brynhyld Troll-Breaker. Troll-Breaker is mine mothers sir name and it sounds better than Brynhyld Odinson don't you think?"

#50 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14517 posts) - - Show Bio

@Brynhyld: " I mean no disrespect , us Brits don't enjoy most weather types its either to hot , to cold or to wet outside for most of us pretty much everywhere in the world. Odinson is a nice name Troll breaker works well though and it has a certain quality to it. My surname is my mothers also."