#151 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio
@Closure: You have amazing ideas, man. You just need a little more self-confidence and you could do awesome awesome things.
Moderator Online
#152 Edited by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: I'm not picky xD 

I'm no emo child >_> (Just so you know lol) but thanks I really do appreciate it.  I'm just trying to work (Cause awesome posts don't come to easily to me like they do for you =P)
#153 Posted by Last_Guardian (27824 posts) - - Show Bio
@Closure: praises  lol

#154 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio
@Closure: A little (not so) secret? I dislike most of my posts and don't feel worthy of most of the praise that people seem keen on heaping on them. It's something I've been trying to work on lately, having more faith in myself, but I question myself constantly. My writing ability, my creativity, my worthiness. Everything. 
Moderator Online
#155 Posted by Jack_Dawson (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Sup Yall

#156 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Obi Wan Kenobi!: -______- I admit you oddly give me motivation xD
#157 Posted by Last_Guardian (27824 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: @Closure: you guys are so different from me with your humility...lol
#158 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Aww but you write sexiness.  But I think that happens with all writers (At least I think so).  I know my problem is keeping my stories concise so people can follow along more easily.  For the next COP rpg, I've been brainstorming in order to make sure the whole team gets a good idea of what's going to happen.  Its totally understandable that you want improvement, but you should also know that your praise is definitely well-deserved.  I'm not trying to kiss ass but you're posts can give that feeling of worry and guide the reader into the nasty (naturally)

Just know your a piece of my motivation!!! =)

So perk up!!!!!!!
#159 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio
@Obi Wan Kenobi!: I know lol. I've been trying to take a page out of Sha's book lately and get over it. 

@Closure: Thanks. I'm slowly but surely gaining faith in myself. That means a lot. ^___^
Moderator Online
#160 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Obi Wan Kenobi!: When I build a bridge over my river of self-doubt, you will be the first person I PM =)
@The Dark Huntress: Same here! (And welcome) Sometimes I feel like Sha is the Madea of the CVU (Always helping out in such blunt ways)
#161 Posted by Last_Guardian (27824 posts) - - Show Bio
@Closure: lmao...awesome! (posted a pic for you in the pic thread)
#162 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio
@Closure: I've never seen those movies, but that does sound like Sha. She doesn't sugarcoat anything and I love her for it because I know she'll always be straight with me. 
Moderator Online
#163 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Obi Wan Kenobi!: Replied!!
@The Dark Huntress: OMG the humor often affects those who have lived through such moments, but Tyler Perry's films are amazing for me xD

<3 Sha
#164 Posted by Doctor Damn (740 posts) - - Show Bio

Grant Morrison, Alan Moore, your momma, Warren Ellis, Sha, Joss Whedon, Paul Dini, Dennis O'Neil, your momma, Johnathan Hickman.

#165 Posted by Legacy_ (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor Damn: Well I think Imma have to talk to my momma about her motivation methods, because they haven't done anything good for you =P

J/K
#166 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor Damn: You like Joss...but you haven't seen Firefly.....what the f*ck is wrong with you?
Moderator Online
#167 Posted by Doctor Damn (740 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: ...I haven't seen Buffy, either. Your point? 

And I started watching Firefly last night after I said I would. JUMP OFF MY CASE, THANKS.

@Closure: OHOHOHO. I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE. TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T SEE WHAT I DID.

P.S.: It was your momma.
#168 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor Damn said:
" @The Dark Huntress: ...I haven't seen Buffy, either. Your point? 

And I started watching Firefly last night after I said I would. JUMP OFF MY CASE, THANKS.

"
And you call yourself a Whedon fan? I'm disgusted. 

And? Yay or nay?
Moderator Online
#169 Posted by Doctor Damn (740 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Doctor Damn said:
" @The Dark Huntress: ...I haven't seen Buffy, either. Your point? 

"
And you call yourself a Whedon fan? I'm disgusted. 

And? Yay or nay?
"
I never said I was a fan. I mean, I've seen a lot of his work...Toy Story, Roseanne, Dr. Horrible, Runaways, Astonishing X-Men, etc...but I don't go out of my way for it. Unlike Grant Morrison who I've actually went back and read a good chunk of his bibliography.

And yay, I wasn't expecting it to be as layered as it was. Or as long for a series premiere. But it was good.
#170 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

Me I motivate myself buhaha seriously

#171 Edited by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Risky... To me she is the best writer on the vine. I once asked her to write a scene for me. Looking through the window of hospital as Lady Mani died....since then there has been no one else in my opinion. She is The Best, Hands down!

Kurrent Kurrent is the Architech. He is the man who has the whole story in his pocket. He knows then beginning and the end.......then he allows you to create in the middle.

more to come.

#172 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor Damn Joss > Grant.

PM me when you're done with the season, please.

@Hawk Couldn't agree more.
Moderator Online
#173 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawk said:
"

Risky... To me she is the best writer on the vine. I once asked her to write a scene for me. Looking through the window of hospital as Lady Mani died....since then there has been no one else in my opinion. She is The Best, Hands down!

Kurrent Kurrent is the Architech. He is the man who has the whole story in his pocket. He knows then beginning and the end.......then he allows you to create in the middle.

more to come.

"
Tear.....thanks dude
#174 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kurrent:
Honestly.....I was super intimadated by you and Andy 3 years ago....now I look down on you guys and think "man how far I have come to surpass both of you" LMAO
#175 Posted by Doctor Damn (740 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: JOSS > GRANT???? NO THANKS.
#176 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor Damn Oh yeah. I went there. U mad?
Moderator Online
#177 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawk said:
" @Kurrent: Honestly.....I was super intimadated by you and Andy 3 years ago....now I look down on you guys and think "man how far I have come to surpass both of you" LMAO "
Of course you look down on us...you have wings DUH....LOL
#178 Edited by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

It changes from time to time. Switch motivates me because of his style. Anyone who pushes the boundaries and opens up a new perceptive on an old thing motivates me. Morte Rapida changed the fighting game and it was sicc. Dont see much of that kind of thing anymore. Someone who forces you to evolve or get left behind.

#179 Posted by Aiden Cross (15575 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler - I like the mood and atmosphere he sets in his posts.
Kurrent - Because he always takes the hit and still makes himself come out even more badass.
Paragon - To me he just embodies what a hero is in his post without overdoing it. He's a very consistent writer.
Nova - She can go from badass to very light hearted in a moments notice, her posts always make me laugh which is something that is rare nowadays.

#180 Posted by Doctor Damn (740 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Doctor Damn Oh yeah. I went there. U mad? "
#181 Edited by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#182 Edited by Armistice (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

A mirror

#183 Edited by Jaegerjaquez (1953 posts) - - Show Bio
#184 Posted by Armistice (4131 posts) - - Show Bio
#185 Edited by Jaegerjaquez (1953 posts) - - Show Bio
#186 Posted by Shanana (53377 posts) - - Show Bio

Grant Morrison, Alan Moore, your momma, Warren Ellis, Sha, Joss Whedon, Paul Dini, Dennis O'Neil, your momma, Johnathan Hickman.

Awwww

#187 Edited by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

Nerx - I don't even have to say. He blends ideas so well.

Zauby - Fresh, unique and thoroughly fun to strive to reach her level.

Gambler - His writing combat is superb.

Morte - His descriptions are top notch

Icarus - Imaginatively amazing

Clara - Blog Queen

Liberty - Innovator

AmazingAngel - Relentlessness in his wanting to RP with me @amazingangel ( Will post tomorrow or tonight :p ) - And his tolerance to me taking forever.

#188 Edited by Jaegerjaquez (1953 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone I'm writing with, and the people who may or may not be reading, all complemented/underscored by the fear of inadequacy.

#189 Posted by Amora (538 posts) - - Show Bio

Sha

Mercy

Gambler

Impero

#191 Edited by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Everyone else gets great writer and I get stalker, XD classic. Thanks for the shout out.

Pyro: For treating everything I write like it's Don Quixote, makes me wanna keep writing to please the audience.

#192 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: Stalker? Shit no! I bug you as half as you bug me!...AngelAlliance forever!

#193 Edited by Lady_Liberty (8398 posts) - - Show Bio
#194 Edited by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_liberty: I wana respond something witty, but that made me laugh too much

#195 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8398 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: I know right? Something about their expressions tickles me.

#196 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my god, I miss iLLy so much sometimes.

@amora said:

Sha

Mercy

Gambler

Impero

Love you <3

Moderator Online
#197 Posted by Shanana (53377 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: His storytelling was superb.

#198 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (16080 posts) - - Show Bio

Mercy

Gambler

Pyrogram

Nerx

Amazing Angel

Ragaman1138

#199 Edited by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: I forgot, You're eagerness too RP was one of the factors I was so active with Stark, gotta say thanks for that :)

#200 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (16080 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Thanks and your welcome good sir.