#51 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18855 posts) - - Show Bio

Sha, lady tileso, Nova and Hunter ( they are like my role models, i look up to their posts)

Talon/x-23 ( one day i could type a 9 paragraph post :P)

The member of Vine Titans

Charmix ( I just try to be better than her lol)

#52 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio

Feral Nova

Gloom

Apps

Risky

I honestly don't think I'll ever be at the level that they are on, but they are the most talented and underrated writers on this site. It was them who made me realize quality not quantity.

#53 Posted by Talon/X23 (10489 posts) - - Show Bio

Hunter....
Lt motivates Talon to  kill her
Ronnin
Akwa

and the Wolf Pack

#54 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" Sha, lady tileso, Nova and Hunter ( they are like my role models, i look up to their posts)Talon/x-23 ( one day i could type a 9 paragraph post :P)The member of Vine TitansCharmix ( I just try to be better than her lol) "
Awww Thanks ^_^
#55 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18855 posts) - - Show Bio
@Talon/X23 said:
" Lt motivates Talon to  kill her  "
HAHAHAHAHAH
#56 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18855 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" Sha, lady tileso, Nova and Hunter ( they are like my role models, i look up to their posts)Talon/x-23 ( one day i could type a 9 paragraph post :P)The member of Vine TitansCharmix ( I just try to be better than her lol) "
Awww Thanks ^_^ "
ohh its np, someday i will be like you :]
#57 Posted by lagoon_boy (10955 posts) - - Show Bio

ferro vida

#58 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

Who motivates me?

The rest of the Pack motivates me in different ways. For instance Talon motivates me because I'll be writing my post and then I'll go, "Crap! Her post is still twice as long as mine!" and I'll write more.

#59 Posted by Darkchild (40701 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm

I dont know right now WHO motivates me to be a better rpger. It was Final Arrow and Gambler, but FA has actually found a life outside CV so hes done an gone. I still like to push my evilery to his level but i think ive met the same level many times over. And for Gambler its simply a rivalry i have with him, its still stupid and mundane to want to beat the man but hell i gotta have a goal (imagines Gamblers head on a pike an smiles)

Nowadays my motivation is more towards fanfics.

And those who motivate me are definatly Methos, he was one of the reasons i got into doing fanfics. Still and never will get those hundred thousand worded pages but yeah i try.

Feral- She makes me want to write a badass post in every time i make a post. Its motivating when you hear "THAT WAS AWESOME" after every post lol

Final Arrow- When he actually reads a post his words of wisdom "That was sh!t" makes me want to do better. and when he says that it doesnt mean he actually thinks it is crap (he loves the posts where their gorey make him proud lol) it makes me do better. Because if he said "WOW that was unbelievable" I wouldnt push the envelope in my writing and go places i never would have gone before.

#60 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder who's motivated by me? Whoever it is must be out of his mind XP  

#61 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@lagoon_boy said:
"

ferro vida

"
I'm tearing up =')

To be totally honest my biggest influences at this moment are Nova, whos stories never fail to blow me away, Hunter, who is easily one of the best fighters on the vine, and Risky because she manages blend both story-telling and combat beautifully.
#62 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio
@G'bandit said:
"I wonder who's motivated by me? Whoever it is must be out of his mind XP   "

Raises his hand.
#63 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
@Akwa said:
"@G'bandit said:

Raises his hand. "
Why am I not surprised? :P
#64 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Akwa said:
" @G'bandit said:

Raises his hand. "
Hey, GB, you were right. The person motivated by you IS out of his mind :P
#65 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
"@Akwa said:
" @G'bandit said:

Raises his hand. "
Hey, GB, you were right. The person motivated by you IS out of his mind :P"
That's why I'm not surprised  :P
#66 Posted by Ronnin (1669 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Acer - The first time you ever fight him with each you throw out he comes up with something better that drives you to try harder put a little bit more detail and feeling into your next post.
  • Feral Nova
  • Risky
  • Talon - All three of these ladies can write their @sses off. Though you're eyes and brians may hurt after reading a post from any one of them. You just get so sucked into their writing that you really dont care. Rather it be funny wacky, deep and dar or just totally badass you just want to reach their level of writing.

that all I got off the top of my head right now I'll add more later as they come to me.

#67 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio

How could i forget

• Acer
  • Prima
  • And Obi wan!!!!
#68 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Sha

for true.

#69 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio

^_^

*wonders what for true mean

#70 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

that your no joke.

#71 Posted by Ronnin (1669 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course I couldn't live out the ninjan nutcraker- I've never fought someone that keep my on my toes and truely made me think of "how the hell am I really going to get out of this one." plus if you just try the keep up with the number of battle that she is in at once it's like writing boot camp xD

#72 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks TJ i would have loved to battle you though.

#73 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" Thanks TJ i would have loved to battle you though. "
same
#74 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ronnin said:
" Of course I couldn't live out the ninjan nutcraker- I've never fought someone that keep my on my toes and truely made me think of "how the hell am I really going to get out of this one." plus if you just try the keep up with the number of battle that she is in at once it's like writing boot camp xD "
LMMFAO!

I have my other coming later, but i need to do it when i'm not tired lol
#75 Posted by PantherFan12 (676 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Gambler
2.Andferne
3.The Drifter

#76 Posted by Ronnin (1669 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
"@Ronnin said:
" Of course I couldn't live out the ninjan nutcraker- I've never fought someone that keep my on my toes and truely made me think of "how the hell am I really going to get out of this one." plus if you just try the keep up with the number of battle that she is in at once it's like writing boot camp xD "
LMMFAO!I have my other coming later, but i need to do it when i'm not tired lol"

LMAO xD
#77 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
"@Akwa said:
" @G'bandit said:

Raises his hand. "
Hey, GB, you were right. The person motivated by you IS out of his mind :P"

Hey! I am not out of my mind! I'm just er...reality challenged.
#78 Posted by Ronnin (1669 posts) - - Show Bio

FTW xDDD lmao

#79 Edited by Sovereign Son (1901 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say its nice to get a few mentions when I have really done nothing these last few months and people are still inspired by things I have done in the past actually gives me a little bit of pride. But Sadly I am not motivated at the moment to do much. I created a new RP and was hoping that would twist me out of this spell i seem to be under but I just don't want to RP at the moment. But with that said I do enjoy reading things at the moment! People like Ferro who have come massive leaps and bounds from when he started I would actually place him in the top rpers on the vine right now. Also people like Awka, KH and Talon have caught my eye and I enjoy everything they have done recently. But I think it is more to do with MR being over here I just want to spend time with her and it makes me less in the mood to jump on and write an RP. But with that I want to give a nod to the people who have motivated me over the past, DC, Lady T, Gambler all helped push my game and then Andy and Kurrent came along and helped me to greater hight. I would also have to say MR who showed me that RP's could be fun again and I did not always have to play the big bad and of course the rest of the vine rpers as well. I think we all play of each others strengths at time and even when we are not interacting in an RP we still take the time to read that person's post I do however wish that people would be more honest and tell people if a post is weak or not and  not just saying every post is epic!! but thats my own thing LOL.

#80 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

Hunter

and the fact that im never sadisfied with my post
#81 Posted by Sovereign Son (1901 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lady Nightmare said:
" Hunter
and the fact that im never sadisfied with my post
"
It means your a writer:p, if you never like your post it means you can write and always want to do better I have the same thing, I am my own worst critic! 
#82 Posted by Dupe (1581 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, the posts i love to read are mostly from somewhat underrated RPG-ers. Writers like Paragon, Cly are from my point of view the best to read. I love it when posts has some humor in it and truly tells of the character itself. There are people who feel the need to make their character the most 'bad-ass' to get into the CV-Awards of the month. Personally I have much more respect for the people who enjoy their own writing, who write because they love it and want to make their character come alive with emotions and explainations on why they do the things they do.

And to me, there are only a handful of writers that accomplish that. Although there a lot of writers that can come up with good stories.

#83 Posted by Ronnin (1669 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sovereign Son said:
" I think we all play of each others strengths at time and even when we are not interacting in an RP we still take the time to read that person's post I do however wish that people would be more honest and tell people if a post is weak or not and  not just saying every post is epic!! but thats my own thing LOL. "

I truely agree man
#84 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

Obi Wan Kenobi!, Chaos Agent, DC, The Weatherman, Nova, Cly, The Genesis, Cryo-Wolf...their posts inspire me to write better =p. Aaaaand that's to not mention that I rarely (if ever) get satisfied with a post >.>

#85 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi!, Chaos Agent, DC, The Weatherman, Nova, Cly, The Genesis, Cryo-Wolf...their posts inspire me to write better =p. Aaaaand that's to not mention that I rarely (if ever) get satisfied with a post >.>"

I miss that damn jedi....
#86 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

Me too..hasn't it been over half a year since last time he showed up, by now?

#87 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

thats sounds about right....

#88 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

Story Rpgs, Final Arrow all the way, just when im over it and had enough he manages to come up with a great idea that inspires me to start writing again!!!  

Battles, though i try to steer clear of them I always go to Feral for help in training, she is amazing, truly the best on the vine with these!

#89 Posted by Shadowstep (3014 posts) - - Show Bio

My Brother (King Hyperion) motivates (more like kicks my @$$ while giving me lectures everyday) me to be a better RPer so I won't suck as much as he did. Those were his words, not mine.

Um...Talon/X-23, Risky...ah...well I guess almost everyone on the damn site motivates me to be a better RPer. Especially after seeing all of the fantastic work done by others during the course of Secret War.

#90 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

everbody's hard work motivates me to be better

#91 Posted by J1NX (2524 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if you'd call it better per se, but Hawk and Andy do tend to drag me from my hole from time to time and make me keep writing. They just won't let me hang up my guns, but I'm sure that they must know that somewhere deep inside I don't want to have to stop playing cowboys and indians and go back to reality. I never have thanked them for that.

#92 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
NeVann - I would post entire novels just for the chance to fight himagain. Ive said it a million times........He's been my favourite opponent and my main rival, and yet we've only battled twice. The second one never finishing. He has a way of making a post that makes your own even better and then wanting your next to rival his. When i faced him i actually sat down and focused for an hour on writing my post and enjoying it.

Kurrent - Would i be in story RPG's because of him? HELL NO Would i have the confidence to lead a team? NO He never trained me but ive always seen him as a mentor. He was the first of the vets to notice me, and he gave me a spot on both Zero Squad and Mobb Deep. Which im grateful for. He had a way of getting me in every RPG and lovng them all. Hell me and him are the only two to particpate in every Mobb RPG. Gotta show respect.
#93 Posted by -Eclipse- (7588 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it's kind of a cliche here, but my greatest inspiration is Andferne, for many reasons.

For starters, he's a kickass roleplayer and most definitely one of the best on the site, no question about that. But what inspires me is his commitment and dedication to this site, and to his team. He even mentioned earlier he's not even that motivated to RP anymore, but he still keeps on coming back because that's how committed he is.

And I've said this before, probably quite a few times, but the ICE Dragons are the best team on the Vine. And they're the best because of Andy and his commitment to his team. Andy was my motivation for becoming leader of the Titans in the first place.

When I grow up, I want to be just like him :P
#94 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio
@Acer said:
"NeVann - I would post entire novels just for the chance to fight himagain. Ive said it a million times........He's been my favourite opponent and my main rival, and yet we've only battled twice. The second one never finishing. He has a way of making a post that makes your own even better and then wanting your next to rival his. When i faced him i actually sat down and focused for an hour on writing my post and enjoying it.
"

One of these days when I'm not super lazy we'll have a round three
#95 Posted by Psyron (1512 posts) - - Show Bio

LN

J1NX

Warsman

#96 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

My team, 

Breaker, TJ, and Strafe are the reasons I try hard to rp, because I want to be as good as them :)

#97 Posted by Darkchild (40701 posts) - - Show Bio

I motivate myself, i say this cause Ive gotten to a point of rpging that i no longer have a motivation...does that sound arrogant i dont mean it to be.

ack in the old days it was Gambler an Arrow

#98 Edited by Rayne (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Reading all this stuff makes me wanna cry. It pains me to know that my urge and motivation to RPG on CV has died out because I spent so much of my time here and it helped blossom my imagination. My love for this site and the devotion of RPers here are what keeps me coming back regardless of whether I'm joking around in threads or actually participating in an RPG.

My salutes go to some of the greatest.

• Sephirim. My boy who has been my rival since the beginning and has grown to be one of the most respected and widely known names on the vine.
  • Andy. The man taught me alot in my time here and I've learned alot through our time as teammates and under his leadership. He truly is one of the best
  • Lst Paladin. The man is humble and a great writer. He shows respect to all and has a define sense of humility which stays true to his character.
  • Gambler. One of the most charismatic characters the vine has ever produced. The swagger and skill combined with his writing technique make him a legend.
  • NeVaan. That tricky ninja bastard who stole my sasuke look. I'll never forget our first battle. It truly brought out the best in me. I won't forget it.
  • Darkchild. That pervy alcoholic smoker. He's always played his role well on the vine and there will never be another like him. He is truly one of a kind.
  • Hunter. The badass lycan who can kick your ass up and down the vine and look like a total rockstar while doing it. The man is one with his character and a Decent leader.
  • Talon. The girl has a wonderful talent and has quickly made her way to the top of the vine as one of the most refined and emotional writers the vine has to offer.
  • Final Arrow. One of the greatest villains the vine has ever seen. He took the title of evil and pushed it to new limits. Even though he doesn't use that account anymore it still is an honorable mention
  • Feral Nova. The Fiery cookie goddess of awesomness and all the good stuff. She truly is one of the greatest Rpers, sticking close to RPGs and being consistent in maintaining a team that has been one of the longest lasting on the vine.

I know there are many more of you with great talent so if I missed you I apologize.
#99 Posted by Shaundra Smith (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Back in the day it was Spartan 176, because he pissed me off,

Then it became old Sha, she had more of a push to learn rpging then i did, and it kinda rubbed off on me. even though we neva finished our fight.

Currently, no one because i don't battle like dat. I'm to bust to be in a full scale story rpg.

#100 Posted by Talon/X23 (10489 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rayne said:
  • Talon. The girl has a wonderful talent and has quickly made her way to the top of the vine as one of the most refined and emotional writers the vine has to offer.

Wow, I am speachless. Thanks so much for the compliment, it really means alot to me.