• 173 results
#1 Posted by Master_Charmer (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I realised last night there are a ton of people on here that I've not worked with as I tend to stick with ones that I know we have a rapport. So I am making this thread to allow all of us to call out who we want to RPG with but haven't had the chance!

(I have a feeling this thread has been made before...)

#2 Posted by Amaranth (8052 posts) - - Show Bio

I've done a thing or two with Longshot, but never any major storylines they way I'd like.

Always wanted to do a storyline with Kratesis vs Ten In.

#3 Posted by Ishin (6774 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurrent, MR, Longshot, Shadowknight, and Kalliste.

#4 Posted by Doctor_Stahl (577 posts) - - Show Bio

nU Impero.

#5 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly I've worked with almost everyone I've wanted to.

#6 Posted by _Cain_ (23371 posts) - - Show Bio

You see that little list next to Doc's Stahl's post?...

Those Kinda people, Old Timers XD

#7 Posted by Westlife (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna be honest a little bit. ^^^ This guy.

#8 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14026 posts) - - Show Bio

Been very fortunate to work with alot of great writters on here. I would however liked to have faced mighty magneto and babs.

#9 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14026 posts) - - Show Bio

Would also have liked working with nighthunter

#10 Posted by Westlife (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, and Mistress Redhead and whoever was Remoness. Looking back, I wouldn't have been here if not for them.

#11 Posted by Amaranth (8052 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to do something with Shadowknight sometime. Love his stuff.

#12 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8032 posts) - - Show Bio

Sha, Mercy, Naamah, Shadowknight, Zauberin or Lady Liberty, getting to work with any of these guys would be awesome!

#13 Posted by _Legion_ (636 posts) - - Show Bio

Recently, Kratesis. Specifically with this character. We did a bit in the NY Invasion, but I was thinking something more complicated than just fighting. Not that it wasn't fun, it was.

And, with nU Spaceman, I'd like to do something with nU Nordok and the Supergirl evil character controlled by Zaubs.

In general, I'd like to do something with the Knightfalls (no idea if their one or more than one OOC person), because I can smell big stuff coming from them.

#14 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Umbra Sorcerer: I told you, Umby (at least, I think I did), you ever want to do something, just let me know. ~_^

@_Legion_: You too. I know I told you already. Many times. Too bad I never got to finish what was started in NY, but ever, it can be worked out.

#15 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18683 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to agree with Eddie and say I've been fortunate to work with a crap load of amazing writers here.

Gloom, Babs, Duchess, Akira Overdrive.

I would love to work with Mercy more because it's kinda been a long time.

#16 Posted by Solace (181 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I've worked with just about everybody in some aspect.

#17 Posted by Amaranth (8052 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to do a full blown story-line with Enchantress/Duchess/Whicheveress sometime.

#18 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4805 posts) - - Show Bio

We need an MR/Duchess/Mercy/Sha/LL team up.

#19 Posted by Maximus_Newcastle (1683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ellie_Knightfall said:

Throw Nova in and I agree

I never wrote with Kurrent, that would've been whats up at the height of the prime U, Surkit vs Kurrent

#20 Posted by Kalinda (828 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ellie_Knightfall said:

Femme fatales

#21 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amaranth_Strix said:

I've done a thing or two with Longshot, but never any major storylines they way I'd like.

Adam would like to have a few words with her about that. :D

#22 Posted by Clara Mass (7662 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think I've officially worked with Zombie yet or Clutch. I think that'd be great.

#23 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amaranth_Strix said:

It could be worked out and could happen. ^_~

#24 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit said:

@Amaranth_Strix said:

Adam would like to have a few words with her about that. :D

Only a few words???

#25 Posted by Amaranth (8052 posts) - - Show Bio

@ladydeath: Hop on over to CVnU! Its where I do my thing now.

#26 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amaranth_Strix: If I hop I would put my eyes out.....O_O LMAO! Or so that is what people comment on.

#27 Posted by Amaranth (8052 posts) - - Show Bio

@ladydeath: Haha! Walk carefully than ;-)

#28 Edited by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

I almost got to work with Clara Mass.

I'd have liked to do the Impero thing a bit more depthly.

I'd like to have done some bits with Naamah, or one of her other selves.

Oh! Angeni and the Olympian Champion! Would've loved to pester them.

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone.

#29 Posted by Norse_Nomad (146 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterofChaos: We can still do something with Impero if you move to CVnU :P

As for OC and Angeni. I have no intention of ever writing OC again and Angeni's gone so yeah, sorry :)

#30 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

I've pretty much been in an rpg or two with everyone I've wanted to work with. But, a lot of them, they didn't quite finish. That being said, I'll name the people I would like to work with again because I feel that I didn't really work with them the first time around. Gambler, we were in the aqua fuga rpg which didn't finish sadly. Queens halo, same story lol. Feral nova, I went Mia before our battle could really start. Angeni, me and her were going to do rpg but I went Mia. Sha, same as angeni. War killer, would've loved to finish worlds finest with him. Eclipse, my first rpg was a battle with him that never finished. Closure/Clara mass, there was an rpg that need really got started way back when. Daggerklutz, he was going to do a Christmas rpg a while ago that never happened. Darkchild, we did a few CoP RPGs together with him as crazy 8s, but a lot of people wanted to see DC vs OK, me included. Longshot, we were in battles against each other in last years kov, but barely even looked at each other. Kurrent, I don't think I worked with him... Hm... CaptainCockBlock, people wanted to see that fight too, me included. Hawk, I tried being in Wolf Pack with She_Predator, then I went Mia. In fact, all of wolf pack is on this list. Rematches I would like are mercy, or as some know her, thedarkhuntress; cly, and probably warsman because that was fun as all hell. And I miss gearo. :(

#31 Posted by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio
@La_Espada: Angeni's gone!? For real!?

Okay, I'd already figured as much about OC. The NU thing is where I need to put more thought. I figured I'd end up transferring over, but my deal is do I want to be the same or different? Do I want to bring this one over or one of my others? Questions like that that I need to think about.
#32 Posted by Norse_Nomad (146 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterofChaos: Well I look at CVnU as an opportunity to start fresh so I'd create a new character every time, none of them stayed the same :P

#33 Posted by Clara Mass (7662 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterofChaos: You kept disappearing! We can still do something

#34 Posted by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio
@La_Espada
Hmha! Okay. Second thought would have been one I used the Joker for looks, but I think there's two who do that around here now. Looks like it's option 3 for me.

@Clara Mass: Gahbduh, that wasn't my fault. Entirely. I hope not, at least. My memory's a bit shoddy. I almost hit you up in Olympus once. Impero asked me to spy on you and I was on the fence.
#35 Posted by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh! Also, I had a kickass thing planned with Kara, would have been great for me.

#36 Posted by Clara Mass (7662 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterofChaos: You and your torn attitude between Impero and I (or is it me? ehhh) Well that's fine. Next time your around just be spontaneous and we'll see where things lead O.O He said discomforted

#37 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amaranth_Strix: I am neither scared nor afraid. ^_~

#38 Posted by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio
@Clara Mass: Hey yeah! I did show up on your doorstep once! But at that point, you disappeared!  I never did get that dance, and it's on both of us, you and me both. HA!

#39 Posted by Amaranth (8052 posts) - - Show Bio

@ladydeath: Sure, sure, easy to be confident when Kratesis is in another universe!

#40 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have loved to work with impero, skurit a bit more. Being honest would like to work with any of the new crowd to go to into rpging again.

#41 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amaranth_Strix: Confidence is something I excel in considering I fought toe to toe with her once already. I held back remember?

#42 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Auto correct sucks balls. To get into rpging again

#43 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4805 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow, you planning to foe it up for the Knightfalls or just wreak general havoc?

#44 Posted by Amaranth (8052 posts) - - Show Bio

@ladydeath: Get your team together in CVnU and lets do this thing!

#45 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much foe it up at the moment, but dabble with others.

#46 Posted by _Quickster_ (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

Quickster will play with...a bunch of people. Takers, whoever.

#47 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

I see a legion if doom team up in the future

#48 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

I swear i turned off auto correct lol legion of doom

#49 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4805 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by ladydeath (9447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amaranth_Strix: I think some are already there...LOL! I am not sure if Ten In will exist in CVnU though. Haven't really dove into the thought of it or even had a chance to view CVnU at all. LOL!