In all honesty I haven't played many comic book based video games.
- X-men Acade game (1992)
- Spider-man (2000)
- Spider-man (2002)
- Spider-man 2 (2004)
- X-Men Legends (2004)
- Marvel Nemesis: Rise of t he Imperfects (2005)
- X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (2005)
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (2006)
- Marvel vs Capcom (1999)
- Marvel vs Capcom 2 (2000)
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 (2011)
- Batman: Dark Tomorrow (2003)
- Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu (2003)
- Batman Begins (2005)
- Justice League Heroes (2006)
- Lego Batman: The Video Game (2008)
- Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe (2008)
- Batman: Arkham Asylum (2009)
- DC Universe Online (2011)
- Batman: Arkham City (2011)
- Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes (2012)
- Gotham City Impostors (2012)
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
The only thing I can say between the two companies is that Marvel comes out with a more wide verity of games based on different characters where as DC seems to focus more on Batman... or at least that's what I've seen.
I mean from 2000-2013 there are 13 batman titles, that's a Batman Themed game coming out every year for 13 years and the last Superman game (not including Man of Steal) was in 2006 (Superman Returns: Fortress of Solitude for the Game Boy Advance) and don't even get me started on Wonder Woman... let's just say Catwoman has more game titles than one of DC's Big three does.
So anywaaaaaaaaaaaays... enough of my complaining. Although I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Batman, I'm giving this to Marvel, only because they tend to expand out a little more than DC comics.
Absolutely no contest. Marvel vs Capcom is one of the best series of all time, let alone comic video games. Xmen Legends and Ultimate Alliance were very fun as well. And you cant forget about Xmen Arcade
Only fun DC games i've played are the Arkham games and Injustice.