Who are the most underrated - overrated Vine characters?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Shaper

Eternal Chaos says:

"Midnight Lantern says:
"Overrated Methos And Eternal Chaos. Underrated Feral Nova Lexicat"
I'm going crazy here. How are Methos and I overrated? "

I think it's because everyone say both of you are oh so great. All the time. Idk.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Shaper

Eternal Chaos says:

"Shaper says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
I think it's because everyone say both of you are oh so great. All the time. Idk. "
LoL, when have I been called great by everybody!?!!? I'm learning more now then I've ever learned in any other thread. LoL."

I recall seeing some, can't remember which thread. But, like I said I'm guessing for you.

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Eternal Chaos says:

"Midnight Lantern says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
OK. Methos, He's a great RP'er and all but I think he gets to much cred. I don't know. As for you, Everybody says your great....Which I agree (Your a great writer and Rp'er) But what bothers me is that....You have a ton of powers....And no real weakness."
Ah... I see where you're coming from. I just haven't come up with something that I like as weakness. That's the real reason. I just can't think of something I like. LoL."

Your a Vampire right? You should be weakened by "Religious Items such as Cross's etc etc" also "Gold" or a Wooden Stake or Garlic.

Just think of stuff like that.

NEW VENOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By NEW VENOM

underated"me"-tyra banks

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By LexiCat

EC, maybe so many on here say you're overrated simply because they're a tad.. envious perhaps? I've not seen you rpg personally, but I've heard many people discussing your ability. I don't believe you are overrated based on having read what I have. I say you've earned the respect you've been shown here.

As for who is overrated? Why does anyone have to be? There are so..so many really great rpg'ers here. I would think it unfair to sit and call someone out and say they're overrated. The same thing goes with being underrated. Anyone who puts forth a great effort and hasn't gotten noticed yet? Maybe they could be considered underrated? I'm just not sure, so I wouldn't want to name names. I'm simply not informed enough to comment.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Midnight Lantern says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
OK. Methos, He's a great RP'er and all but I think he gets to much cred. I don't know. As for you, Everybody says your great....Which I agree (Your a great writer and Rp'er) But what bothers me is that....You have a ton of powers....And no real weakness."
Ah... I see where you're coming from. I just haven't come up with something that I like as weakness. That's the real reason. I just can't think of something I like. LoL."
Your a Vampire right? You should be weakened by "Religious Items such as Cross's etc etc" also "Gold" or a Wooden Stake or Garlic. Just think of stuff like that."

Um his weaknesses does say normal... Which is a given. he has normal vampiric weaknesses. Read between the lines.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Apparition

Eternal Chaos says:

"Shaper says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
I think it's because everyone say both of you are oh so great. All the time. Idk. "
LoL, when have I been called great by everybody!?!!? I'm learning more now then I've ever learned in any other thread. LoL."

well they sure didnt hear it from me!!

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Apparition

aztek the lost says:

"LexiCat says:
"EC, maybe so many on here say you're overrated simply because they're a tad.. envious perhaps? I've not seen you rpg personally, but I've heard many people discussing your ability. I don't believe you are overrated based on having read what I have. I say you've earned the respect you've been shown here.
As for who is overrated? Why does anyone have to be? There are so..so many really great rpg'ers here. I would think it unfair to sit and call someone out and say they're overrated. The same thing goes with being underrated. Anyone who puts forth a great effort and hasn't gotten noticed yet? Maybe they could be considered underrated? I'm just not sure, so I wouldn't want to name names. I'm simply not informed enough to comment. "
I totally agree... but of course my underratedness makes my opinion ignored :P"

did you say something?

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Octagon Freak

Overrated - Gambler

Underrated - Octagon Enigma....

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Eternal Chaos says:

"LexiCat says:
"EC, maybe so many on here say you're overrated simply because they're a tad.. envious perhaps? I've not seen you rpg personally, but I've heard many people discussing your ability. I don't believe you are overrated based on having read what I have. I say you've earned the respect you've been shown here."
o_O People respect me here!?! What the hell is going on. Why am I learning about these things at the last minute? I'm going to hire spies on this site for me. Midnight Lantern says:
"Your a Vampire right? You should be weakened by "Religious Items such as Cross's etc etc" also "Gold" or a Wooden Stake or Garlic. Just think of stuff like that."
But that's just too classic to me. That's annoying to me. I hate going the route often traveled. That takes away my creativity. aztek the lost says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"LoL, when have I been called great by everybody!?!!? I'm learning more now then I've ever learned in any other thread. LoL."
yeah, nobody calls EC great...more people insult him than anything (not meant to be disrespectful just pointing out...I continuously insulted him before I ever though he was great)"
I know more people insult me as a person because they just don't like me, alot of people don't like me because of my particular characteristics and my dominant personality."

I respect you, think your awesome, and dont hate you..

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Octagon Freak says:

"Overrated - GamblerUnderrated - Octagon Enigma...."

Was wondering when my name would come up ;)

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Eternal Chaos

LexiCat says:

"EC, maybe so many on here say you're overrated simply because they're a tad.. envious perhaps? I've not seen you rpg personally, but I've heard many people discussing your ability. I don't believe you are overrated based on having read what I have. I say you've earned the respect you've been shown here."

o_O People respect me here!?! What the hell is going on. Why am I learning about these things at the last minute? I'm going to hire spies on this site for me.

Midnight Lantern says:

"Your a Vampire right? You should be weakened by "Religious Items such as Cross's etc etc" also "Gold" or a Wooden Stake or Garlic. Just think of stuff like that."

But that's just too classic to me. That's annoying to me. I hate going the route often traveled. That takes away my creativity.

aztek the lost says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"LoL, when have I been called great by everybody!?!!? I'm learning more now then I've ever learned in any other thread. LoL."
yeah, nobody calls EC great...more people insult him than anything (not meant to be disrespectful just pointing out...I continuously insulted him before I ever though he was great)"

I know more people insult me as a person because they just don't like me, alot of people don't like me because of my particular characteristics and my dominant personality.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Apparition

aztek the lost says:

"no...no I didn't *sighs*"

awwwwwww

Eternal Chaos says:

"But that's just too classic to me. That's annoying to me. I hate going the route often traveled. That takes away my creativity."

why dont you just make it so your character has to have had enough blood, and he weakens in daylight, and he feeds on fear but if the other person doesnt fear him then he starts to lose some of his abilities, and he wears some artifact that if it is separated from him then he quickly starts to lose power... all of those are pretty good

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

G, i was thinking it. But really this is kinda stupid because all its doing is causing problems.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Kiara Sullivan says:

"G, i was thinking it. But really this is kinda stupid because all its doing is causing problems."

Yeah I see that :P Really for me it depends on who's saying it.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Octagon Freak

Gambler says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"Overrated - Gambler Underrated - Octagon Enigma...."
Was wondering when my name would come up ;)"

I figured you'd go off on me, but I was sadly disappointed....

eats cookie

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Shaper

Gambler says:

"Kiara Sullivan says:
"G, i was thinking it. But really this is kinda stupid because all its doing is causing problems."
Yeah I see that :P Really for me it depends on who's saying it. "

What if I say it?

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

G, even though your overrated your still my buddy xP

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Eternal Chaos

aztek the lost says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"I know more people insult me as a person because they just don't like me, alot of people don't like me because of my particular characteristics and my dominant personality."
I never didn't like you because of that...I seem to remember me picking a fight based on your RPG's"

Yeah. You said I sucked. I went off on you and tore down your posts and just about everything else. But why didn't you never like me if it wasn't that?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Kiara Sullivan says:

"G, even though your overrated your still my buddy xP"

;P

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By The_Ghostshell

aztek the lost says:

"I don't think your overrated Gambler...your awesome!"

I know

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Apparition

Shaper says:

"Gambler says:
"Kiara Sullivan says:
What if I say it?"

what if you do?

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Shaper

Apparition says:

"Shaper says:
"Gambler says:
"Kiara Sullivan says:
What if I say it?"
what if you do?"

What if I don't? See, these are the question that matter. Puts hands on his chin and goes into deep thought

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Apparition says:

"aztek the lost says:
"no...no I didn't *sighs*"
awwwwwww Eternal Chaos says:
"But that's just too classic to me. That's annoying to me. I hate going the route often traveled. That takes away my creativity."
why dont you just make it so your character has to have had enough blood, and he weakens in daylight, and he feeds on fear but if the other person doesnt fear him then he starts to lose some of his abilities, and he wears some artifact that if it is separated from him then he quickly starts to lose power... all of those are pretty good"

I know... I'm thinking about giving him a phobia.

@Kiara: Makes one of us.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Shaper

Apparition says:

"Shaper says:
"Gambler says:
"Kiara Sullivan says:
What if I say it?"
what if you do?"

What if I don't? See, these are the question that matter. Puts hand on his chin and goes into deep thought

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Resonate

Eternal Chaos says:

" @Resonate: Explain to me how am I over rated."

you want me to call you underrated? because form what I see all the new guys call you God when they see an RPG post from you

you're not invincible like they say, is all I'm sayin :P

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By The_Ghostshell

aztek the lost says:

"Gambler says:
"aztek the lost says:
"I don't think your overrated Gambler...your awesome!"

I know"

glares

I think you forgot this

aztek the lost says:

"doesn't mean I like you though"

"

Hahaha

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Resonate

Eternal Chaos says:

"Resonate says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
you want me to call you underrated? because form what I see all the new guys call you God when they see an RPG post from you you're not invincible like they say, is all I'm sayin :P"
We have new guys? LoL."

yeah they just don't do anything but make a bunch of Clark's ripoffs in the RPG forum lol

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Apparition

Shaper says:

"Apparition says:
"Shaper says:
"Gambler says:
"Kiara Sullivan says:
What if I say it?"
what if you do?"
What if I don't? See, these are the question that matter. *Puts hand on his chin and goes into deep thought* "

dont hurt anything ;)

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Eternal Chaos says:

"Renegade Lantern says:
"I didn't make my choices off power level. My personal opinion is in an RPG, Methos __writes__ a 7 page post but only really __says__ about 2 paragraphs worth. EC we all know he is powerful by reading his bio but in RPG's the majority of his post is him saying how badass he is! Nothing personal but "I call a square a square and a circle a circle" if you know what i mean
Post Edited:2008-03-31 13:43:46"

I spend the majority of my posts saying how badass I am? Are you kidding me? How do I spend my time saying how badass I am? I don't get where you're coming from. It's called using detail to explain what's going on in both the character's mind and what's going on around them. I don't sit their saying how "badass" I am. Get your facts strait, something you seem to enjoy doing the total opposite of."

Are you seriously getting mad at what I said! The FACT is that is how I see your character. What "vampire" controls as much as Eternal Chaos?

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Shaper

Apparition says:

"Shaper says:
"Apparition says:
"Shaper says:
"Gambler says:
"Kiara Sullivan says:
What if I say it?"
what if you do?"
What if I don't? See, these are the question that matter. *Puts hand on his chin and goes into deep thought* "
dont hurt anything ;)"

I won't! Mumbles to himself God, why do people think of me as a moron? AHHHHH HEADACHE! This is what I get for trying to figure out what 2+2 equals. AHH

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Resonate says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
you want me to call you underrated? because form what I see all the new guys call you God when they see an RPG post from you you're not invincible like they say, is all I'm sayin :P"

We have new guys? LoL.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Apparition

Shaper says:

"Apparition says:
"Shaper says:
"Apparition says:
"Shaper says:
"Gambler says:
"Kiara Sullivan says:
What if I say it?"
what if you do?"
dont hurt anything ;)"
I won't! *Mumbles to himself* God, why do people think of me as a moron? AHHHHH HEADACHE! This is what I get for trying to figure out what 2+2 equals. AHH"

lol

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Shaper

Eternal Chaos says:

"Shaper says:
"What if I don't? See, these are the question that matter. *Puts hand on his chin and goes into deep thought* "
Wait. You're capable of deep thought? HOLY F*CK! And here I thought I knew everything. Jesus Christ on a cracker. LoL, J/K. @Res: LoL."

WTF? LMAO, I so hate you. :P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Shaper says:

"What if I don't? See, these are the question that matter. *Puts hand on his chin and goes into deep thought* "

Wait. You're capable of deep thought? HOLY F*CK! And here I thought I knew everything. Jesus Christ on a cracker. LoL, J/K.

@Res: LoL.

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Eternal Chaos says:

"Renegade Lantern says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Renegade Lantern says:
"I didn't make my choices off power level. My personal opinion is in an RPG, Methos __writes__ a 7 page post but only really __says__ about 2 paragraphs worth. EC we all know he is powerful by reading his bio but in RPG's the majority of his post is him saying how badass he is! Nothing personal but "I call a square a square and a circle a circle" if you know what i mean
I spend the majority of my posts saying how badass I am? Are you kidding me? How do I spend my time saying how badass I am? I don't get where you're coming from. It's called using detail to explain what's going on in both the character's mind and what's going on around them. I don't sit their saying how "badass" I am. Get your facts strait, something you seem to enjoy doing the total opposite of."
Are you seriously getting mad at what I said! The ___FACT___ is that is how I see your character. What "vampire" controls as much as Eternal Chaos? "

How many times have I had to explain this factor? Kain IS NOT JUST A VAMPIRE. The vampire is basically a God-send. Something that is apparent in his profile, in the powers section. I've mentioned it about 20 times that the swords made him a guardian for the balance and the fact that it's not just your normal day to day vampire. I've explained this to you about 3 times. And no I'm not getting mad at what you said, I'm questioning it, and debating it with you. You're the one putting exclamation marks and not understanding something that I've mentioned on several occassions. "

Well you haven't mentioned anything to me directly! The first interaction our characters had was in the Past the B@llSh!t RPG and I spoke with you about stuff in the OOC on their! So my argument if nothing, is legitimate!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Renegade Lantern says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Renegade Lantern says:
Are you seriously getting mad at what I said! The ___FACT___ is that is how I see your character. What "vampire" controls as much as Eternal Chaos? "

How many times have I had to explain this factor? Kain IS NOT JUST A VAMPIRE. The vampire is basically a God-send. Something that is apparent in his profile, in the powers section. I've mentioned it about 20 times that the swords made him a guardian for the balance and the fact that it's not just your normal day to day vampire. I've explained this to you about 3 times. And no I'm not getting mad at what you said, I'm questioning it, and debating it with you. You're the one putting exclamation marks and not understanding something that I've mentioned on several occassions.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Shaper says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Shaper says:
Wait. You're capable of deep thought? HOLY F*CK! And here I thought I knew everything. Jesus Christ on a cracker. LoL, J/K. @Res: LoL."
WTF? LMAO, I so hate you. :P"

Ha ha, you know I love you like a brother Copy.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Renegade Lantern says:

"Well you haven't mentioned anything to me directly! The first interaction our characters had was in the Past the B@llSh!t RPG and I spoke with you about stuff in the OOC on their! So my argument if nothing, is legitimate! "

I'd swear I mentioned all these things in the original KOV tournament and I'm sure you read what I wrote because it was right before the massive arguement between Akira and myself. If you didn't read what I wrote, then I apologise for thinking you did since it seemed that you did. And so... now you know.

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By LexiCat

Mr. Midnight, just so you wouldn't think I forgot.. I appreciate getting a mention from you. That was very nice. It was certainly unexpected, though surprises are welcome.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Resonate

Renegade Lantern says:

"Well you haven't mentioned anything to me directly! The first interaction our characters had was in the Past the B@llSh!t RPG and I spoke with you about stuff in the OOC on their! So my argument if nothing, is legitimate! "

god damn calm down

this arguement can be taken to PM's it's pretty aggravating...

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Apparition

Resonate says:

"Renegade Lantern says:
god damn calm down this arguement can be taken to PM's it's pretty aggravating..."

lol yeah good grief, calm down rl!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#93  Edited By Methos

wow... i have 3 people saying i'm over rated...

one of them saying i'm 'too powerful' lol

firstly, have any of you actually RPG'd or Battled with me? because looking through this, i can see 1 person that has actually RPG'd with me properly, and he hasn't said anything...

secondly, how am i too powerful? have any of you actually looked at my character?

M

NEW VENOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By NEW VENOM

Thank u methos 100 post wanna go for 2

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos says:

"wow... i have 3 people saying i'm over rated... one of them saying i'm 'too powerful' lol firstly, have any of you actually RPG'd or Battled with me? because looking through this, i can see 1 person that has actually RPG'd with me properly, and he hasn't said anything... secondly, how am i too powerful? have any of you actually looked at my character? M"

I RPGd with you... sort of. I looked at your page, and most of your powers are defensive as opposed to offensive so I don't think your overrated. I think you're just normal.

Avatar image for iron_man_tony_stark_
Iron Man(Tony Stark)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Underrated: Angelic Reaper - Great talent, posts are thought out well.

Overrated: Vine Villains (in general) - They're an old team, but now they rely on their name rather than their actions. Magneto and Arrow are the only ones who seem to do anything with it. Sorry to say so, but it's just my impression.

Angelic Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Angelic Reaper

wow um... thank you for those who mentioned me, but... I dont think I'm that good, lol

Underrated: I would say my buddy Feral Nova and Lillya WildChild

Overrated: Um... idk, lol

Avatar image for iron_man_tony_stark_
Iron Man(Tony Stark)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angelic Reaper says:

"wow um... thank you for those who mentioned me, but... I dont think I'm that good, lol "

That comment is what makes you the best choice.

Angelic Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Angelic Reaper

Iron Man(Tony Stark) says:

"Angelic Reaper says:
"wow um... thank you for those who mentioned me, but... I dont think I'm that good, lol "
That comment is what makes you the best choice. "

^_^'

um... thanks then, lol

but I think its true, there are LOTS of others who are new and much better than I. I am just... so-so, lol.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#100  Edited By Constantine

underrated- ME ewhahahahahahahaha