This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Eraser (234 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't meant to be mean or insulting. If you believe someone is underrated, or overrated, please state your reasons.

Be nice!

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't underate Shogun.....

I just haven't seen him write....

lol

#3 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

underrated-angelic reaper i think she is or soon will be with a little more practice a force to be reckoned with. i also really think that sha also has some good skill.

#4 Posted by Morte Rapida (1614 posts) - - Show Bio

Shogun Samson is definately underrated. That guy is talented, he has one of the few characters on the Vine with no powers and he will outwrite you.

#5 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with Morte Shogun is one of the people i want to fight more than anyone else

#6 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't say Shogun is under-rated actually. I would just say he is unknown. He hasn't really had any fights on here to get his name out and about. I have no doubt once he does get a few more fights out people will know who he is fast.

#7 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Under

Angelic Reaper and Feral Nova

Over

Methos and EC

#8 Posted by Morte Rapida (1614 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"I wouldn't say Shogun is under-rated actually. I would just say he is unknown. He hasn't really had any fights on here to get his name out and about. I have no doubt once he does get a few more fights out people will know who he is fast."

Thats a good point.

#9 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Renegade Lantern says:

"___Under___Angelic Reaper and Feral Nova___Over___Methos and EC"

rofl

#10 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think Methos and EC are overrated.

Maybe over powerful but not overrated.

Besides EC doesnt use his full power level most of the time

#11 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"**Underrated:** Sling Shot **Overrated:** Vine Villains"

I do believe it says Characters not Teams xP

#12 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Underrated: Sling Shot

Overrated: Vine Villains

#13 Posted by meta knight (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

Nice.

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91356 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#15 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

thinking on it.. I think My character is Overrated. shrugs I dont think she is as powerful as people make her out to be...

#16 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't make my choices off power level. My personal opinion is in an RPG, Methos writes a 7 page post but only really says about 2 paragraphs worth. EC we all know he is powerful by reading his bio but in RPG's the majority of his post is him saying how badass he is! Nothing personal but "I call a square a square and a circle a circle" if you know what i mean
Post Edited:2008-03-31 13:43:46

#17 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Renegade Lantern says:
"I didn't make my choices off power level. My personal opinion is in an RPG, Methos __writes__ a 7 page post but only really says about 2 paragraphs worth. EC we all know he is powerful by reading his bio but in RPG's the majority of his post is him saying how badass he is! Nothing personal but "I call a square a square and a circle a circle" if you know what i mean"

RL but he is badass xP I guess its because he and I have similar writing styles. i spend most of my time describing what Kiara's been up to since the last RPG. And how sad she is sometimes."

there is nothing wrong with adding emotions, it makes it more relateable.

#18 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Renegade Lantern says:

"I didn't make my choices off power level. My personal opinion is in an RPG, Methos __writes__ a 7 page post but only really says about 2 paragraphs worth. EC we all know he is powerful by reading his bio but in RPG's the majority of his post is him saying how badass he is! Nothing personal but "I call a square a square and a circle a circle" if you know what i mean"

RL but he is badass xP I guess its because he and I have similar writing styles. i spend most of my time describing what Kiara's been up to since the last RPG. And how sad she is sometimes.

#19 Posted by Eraser (234 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think this is about how powerful your character is, its about how you portray them in accordance to how much respect you get on the vine.

#20 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Skeletor says:

"Kiara Sullivan says:
"Renegade Lantern says:

RL but he is badass xP I guess its because he and I have similar writing styles. i spend most of my time describing what Kiara's been up to since the last RPG. And how sad she is sometimes."

there is nothing wrong with adding emotions, it makes it more relateable."

I dont know what you guys are talking about but im talking about how they RPG

#21 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Renegade Lantern says:

"Skeletor says:
"Kiara Sullivan says:
"Renegade Lantern says:
there is nothing wrong with adding emotions, it makes it more relateable."
I dont know what you guys are talking about but im talking about how they RPG "

As am I.

#22 Posted by Terry Handson (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

i think i am kinda both i have a badass additude but i've only fought 4 times and lost 2 lmao

#23 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

Sling Shot's definitely underrated.

#24 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry Handson says:

"i think i am kinda both i have a badass additude but i've only fought 4 times and lost 2 lmao"

You're not badass with that avatar! :P

#25 Posted by Shogun Samson (161 posts) - - Show Bio

I appreciate the mentions, once my schedule lightens up I am going to be participating on some RPG's.

#26 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#27 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Very nice Charm.

#28 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"lol Very nice Charm."

lol, thanks ;P

#29 Posted by jasmine cole (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmcaster says:

"Terry Handson says:
"i think i am kinda both i have a badass additude but i've only fought 4 times and lost 2 lmao"
You're not badass with that avatar! :P"

lmao!!!!!

#30 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who claims to be a bad ass is overrated. Anyone who cares about whether or not people on an internet site thinks that that they are overrated is an idiot. That is all I have to say on the matter. I have my own opinions but I'm keeping them to myself, needless to say I think that quite a few people are overrated and not many are underrated.

#31 Posted by jasmine cole (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

Switch says:

"Anyone who claims to be a bad ass is overrated. Anyone who cares about whether or not people on an internet site thinks that that they are overrated is an idiot. That is all I have to say on the matter. I have my own opinions but I'm keeping them to myself, needless to say I think that quite a few people are overrated and not many are underrated. "

then i guess your an idiot. "Anyone who cares about whether or not people on an internet site thinks that that they are overrated is an idiot"

ok i can agree with

but.....

"I think that quite a few people are overrated and not many are underrated."

contradicted yourself

#32 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Switch says:

"Anyone who claims to be a bad ass is overrated. Anyone who cares about whether or not people on an internet site thinks that that they are overrated is an idiot. That is all I have to say on the matter. I have my own opinions but I'm keeping them to myself, needless to say I think that quite a few people are overrated and not many are underrated. "

Couldn't have put it better myself Switch.

#33 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Renegade Lantern says:

"I didn't make my choices off power level. My personal opinion is in an RPG, Methos __writes__ a 7 page post but only really __says__ about 2 paragraphs worth. EC we all know he is powerful by reading his bio but in RPG's the majority of his post is him saying how badass he is! Nothing personal but "I call a square a square and a circle a circle" if you know what i mean
Post Edited:2008-03-31 13:43:46"

I spend the majority of my posts saying how badass I am? Are you kidding me? How do I spend my time saying how badass I am? I don't get where you're coming from. It's called using detail to explain what's going on in both the character's mind and what's going on around them. I don't sit their saying how "badass" I am. Get your facts strait, something you seem to enjoy doing the total opposite of.

#34 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I respectfully disagree with Switch and EC. Its suppose to be about your character and how people perceive them in RPGS. I don't think carrying what people think of YOUR CHARACTER makes you an idiot. If you really didn't care you wouldn't have crated such a well thought out and time taking Bio.
Post Edited:2008-03-31 16:39:50

#35 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Switch says:

"Wasn't meant to be a dig at you. I kinda read this as what people thought of you personally rather than your character and lots of peoples posts reinforced this idea."

Its all good. We all know your overrated ;P

#36 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with that, it should be about the character if it is overrated, or underrated, not the personality.

#37 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't meant to be a dig at you. I kinda read this as what people thought of you personally rather than your character and lots of peoples posts reinforced this idea.

#38 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Renegade Lantern says:

"___Under___ Angelic Reaper and Feral Nova ___Over___ Methos and EC"

very true

#39 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh snap!

#40 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yeah, and me....

for some reason all the newbies think I'm the most amazing person ever and that I could kick their ass, but uhhhh.....heheheheh.... :|

#41 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Switch says:

"Wasn't meant to be a dig at you. I kinda read this as what people thought of you personally rather than your character."

Agreed.

@Resonate: Explain to me how am I over rated.

#42 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

I am the oppiste way, everyone thinks i need help, and Alot think i cant do much..But i can..I just dont normaly show it.

#43 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"oh yeah, and me.... for some reason all the newbies think I'm the most amazing person ever and that I could kick their ass, but uhhhh.....heheheheh.... :|"

HAHAHAHAHAHA! LMAO! Wow,......I can't say anything to that, lol. Oh, wait I can, your a newbie lover :P

#44 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

"Overrated Methos And Eternal Chaos. Underrated Feral Nova Lexicat"

I'm going crazy here. How are Methos and I overrated?

#45 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"oh yeah, and me....for some reason all the newbies think I'm the most amazing person ever and that I could kick their ass, but uhhhh.....heheheheh.... :|"

lol, I feel the same way sometimes

#46 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Midnight Lantern says:
I'm going crazy here. How are Methos and I overrated? "

OK.

Methos, He's a great RP'er and all but I think he gets to much cred. I don't know.

As for you, Everybody says your great....Which I agree (Your a great writer and Rp'er) But what bothers me is that....You have a ton of powers....And no real weakness.

#47 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Overrated

Methos

And Eternal Chaos.

Underrated

Feral Nova

Lexicat

#48 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Overrated: Arrow...I mean just cause he's the best doesn't mean everyone has to know it :P

Underrated: Sling Shot...I say that cause everyone else does, I don't even know the guy, only talked with him once

#49 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
OK. Methos, He's a great RP'er and all but I think he gets to much cred. I don't know. As for you, Everybody says your great....Which I agree (Your a great writer and Rp'er) But what bothers me is that....You have a ton of powers....And no real weakness."

Ah... I see where you're coming from. I just haven't come up with something that I like as weakness. That's the real reason. I just can't think of something I like. LoL.

#50 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
I think it's because everyone say both of you are oh so great. All the time. Idk. "

LoL, when have I been called great by everybody!?!!? I'm learning more now then I've ever learned in any other thread. LoL.