#1 Posted by Fashionista (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi everybody! I come from another site where we also rpg, been looking this place for two weeks and decided to do an account! So, I want to know who are the best writers each team has to offer please just pick one per team

#2 Edited by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

LaS- Babs

HFC- Kiara or G

Veritas-Kurrent

Wal-Nova

NWA-GA

KAS-idk

ZS-NH
#3 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

Vine Villians: Constantine

Moderator
#4 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Veritas?

Mobb is over?
Moderator
#5 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

yes

#6 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm,

I would say that for the most part the team leaders are also the best writers. Light is pretty much dead on, I would pick Obi Wan Kenobi! for WAL though.

#7 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellhouse:  G'Bandit

#8 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"yes"
i'm so out of the loop
Moderator
#9 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Veritas?
Mobb is over?
"
Where have you been?
#10 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Light said:
"yes"
i'm so out of the loop"
nah, oh wait yeah you are :P
#11 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm out of the loop.

#12 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

LaS- Gambler

HFC- I have no idea..

Veritas-Kurrent

Wal-Feral Nova

NWA-The Genesis Archer. I think.

KAS- Feral Nova

ZS-Ultimate Ronin

Hellhouse: G'bandit :D

Generation Next.. I think Hawk









#13 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"

LaS- Gambler

HFC- I have no idea..

Veritas-Kurrent

Wal-Feral Nova

NWA-The Genesis Archer. I think.

KAS- Feral Nova

ZS-Ultimate Ronin

Hellhouse: G'bandit :D

Generation Next.. I think Hawk









"
lol

I put you on the Hellhouse as well.
#14 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"

LaS- Gambler


"
he left.
Light said:
"pixelized said:
"Light said:
"yes"
i'm so out of the loop"
nah, oh wait yeah you are :P"
you make it hard to want to talk to you

Slinger said:
"pixelized said:
"Veritas?
Mobb is over?
"
Where have you been?"
Life dahhling, it beckons me to do things
Moderator
#15 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Hellhouse:  G'Bandit"
For real????? O_O  I was playing when I said it was me lol :P

 Thanks :D
#16 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

life is overrated.

#17 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

That hurts Pix!

#18 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Hellhouse:  G'Bandit"
For real????? O_O  I was playing when I said it was me lol :P

 Thanks :D"

lol

It was just for you. lol
#19 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

welcome to the vine

now most teams have a great amount of talented writers, but if I have to choose....

Zero Squad-Acer

LAS-Babs

HFC-Gambler

Veritas Inc.-Kurrent

KAS-Nova or Nevann

WAL-Obi-wan

Dynasty-Arrow

Next generation-Lstpaladin

#20 Edited by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"G'bandit said:
"

LaS- Gambler


"
he left.
Light said:
"pixelized said:
"Light said:
"yes"
i'm so out of the loop"
nah, oh wait yeah you are :P"
you make it hard to want to talk to you

Slinger said:
"pixelized said:
"Veritas?
Mobb is over?
"
Where have you been?"
Life dahhling, it beckons me to do things
"
WHAT! where is he now???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
#21 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"life is overrated."
and should really use lube

Light
said:
"That hurts Pix!"
tell SH about it [=
G'bandit said:
WHAT! where is he know???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"
HFC
Moderator
#22 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm ready for the Hellhouse thread to get bigger.  We need some respect G'Bandit!

#23 Posted by Mighty Avengers (153 posts) - - Show Bio

What site do you come from?

#24 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you mean????

#25 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Slinger said:
"life is overrated."
and should really use lube

Light
said:
"That hurts Pix!"
tell SH about it [=
G'bandit said:
WHAT! where is he know???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"
HFC
"
oooooooooooooooooooh! now everything makes sense to me in the What ever it takes thingy I was kind of lost lol :P


Mr. Wilson said:
"I'm ready for the Hellhouse thread to get bigger.  We need some respect G'Bandit!"
ummm ok cool I'll blow up a team page again  :P pick one XD
#26 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"pixelized said:
"Slinger said:
"life is overrated."
and should really use lube

Light
said:
"That hurts Pix!"
tell SH about it [=
G'bandit said:
WHAT! where is he know???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"
HFC
"
oooooooooooooooooooh! now everything makes sense to me in the What ever it takes thingy I was kind of lost lol :P


Mr. Wilson said:
"I'm ready for the Hellhouse thread to get bigger.  We need some respect G'Bandit!"
ummm ok cool I'll blow up a team page again  :P pick one XD
"
Lets show 'em a Hellhouse!  Come on b$%$'s!
#27 Posted by Mighty Avengers (153 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"What do you mean????"

What site does Fashionista come from if they do rpg's also
#28 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pix: Oh thats how it is? fine

#29 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Mighty Avengers said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"What do you mean????"

What site does Fashionista come from if they do rpg's also"
Ohh sorry.  I thought you were talking to me.   :)
#30 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

perhaps people should actually look at the team pages to find out who is on each team...

M

#31 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"perhaps people should actually look at the team pages to find out who is on each team...

M"

Good idea.  Methos the mastermind.
#32 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"perhaps people should actually look at the team pages to find out who is on each team...

M"
There you go with your deductive reasoning.
#33 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"Methos said:
"perhaps people should actually look at the team pages to find out who is on each team...

M"
There you go with your deductive reasoning."
LOL

Hes there when you need him.
#34 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

imao 33 posts and just two lists