#151 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Morte Rapida vs Akira Overdrive pt II

Gambler vs Akira Overdrive

Kurrent vs Akira Overdrive

Andferne vs Akira Overdrive

Ferro Vida vs Akira Overdrive

Graft vs Akira Overdrive



#152 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

PlatinumWarrior vs Constantine (as a puppet)

I still remember their fight they once had like this, was a great read =)

#153 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler vs Precise

Andfrene vs Esther

Arrow vs Kurrent

Hottness vs Nighthunter

Moderator
#154 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine vs. Sha
Acer (AnimeVice style) vs. Andy
Kiara vs. Precise

#155 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I'm up for it :p

#156 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe after the HFC rpg and my fight against Lst Paladin lol

Moderator
#157 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

When is the Light Wars starting btw?

Wanderer vs cly
Hunter vs Risky

#158 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonata vs Babs
Wando vs Gambler
Kurrent vs Midnightist XD
Hawk vs Drifter
UAH vs Nighthunter
Warsman vs Lastpaladin
Nova vs Gloom
Sha vs Kiara
Ricca vs Hunter
Closure vs Platinumwarrir
Uchiha Nevvan vs Quality :P

Uhhhh that's all I could think of XD
 

#159 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"When is the Light Wars starting btw?Wanderer vs clyHunter vs Risky"
No idea.

G'Bandit vs Drifter
Moderator
#160 Posted by Talon/X23 (10489 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler vs The Hunter

Gambler said:

"Precise said:
"When is the Light Wars starting btw?Wanderer vs clyHunter vs Risky"
No idea.G'Bandit vs Drifter"
Yah I can't wait for it!
#161 Posted by Feral Nova (47232 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
" Nova vs Gloom

O_O no... NO WAY! She can like, turn me into a frog or something! >_<

LP vs TW
Nighthunter vs Hunter
NeVann vs Gambler
Cly vs Hawk

and... thats all I can come up with.... FOR NOW! XD
#162 Posted by inferiorego (26770 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow vs MR

I love domestic disputes

Staff
#163 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Acer Vs NeVann Round 3

You all know you wanna see it :P

#164 Posted by Kado (1333 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman vs Cly
Wando vs TWS
The Genesis vs Wando
Nova vs Andy
Andy vs Kurrent :P  = all hell

#165 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

Lstpaladin vs Final Arrow

#166 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"G'bandit said:
" Nova vs Gloom
O_O no... NO WAY! She can like, turn me into a frog or something! >_<"
Or a cheerleader :P
#167 Posted by Feral Nova (47232 posts) - - Show Bio

Hayden vs Nova X
Acro-bat vs Cover
Matina vs Hotaru
SSJ Sha vs SSJ Feral Nova
Sha vs Evarista

oh hell all of Sha's accounts vs all of Nova's accounts xP

#168 Posted by Feral Nova (47232 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"Feral Nova said:
"G'bandit said:
" Nova vs Gloom
O_O no... NO WAY! She can like, turn me into a frog or something! >_<"
Or a cheerleader :P"
TT_TT NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! hides behind Andy in a fetal posistion
#169 Posted by Headcase (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Kado vs Lst Paladin

#170 Posted by Kado (1333 posts) - - Show Bio
Headcase said:
"Kado vs Lst Paladin"
never got to meet him....does he still get on?
#171 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19296 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, he was just on, like a couple of minutes ago

#172 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Kado said:
"The Genesis vs Wando"
We've been talking about a fight lol
#173 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Glamour & Precise
  • Succubus & Ferro
  • Pix & Babs, part II
Moderator
#174 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanderer Vs Gambler
Apparition Vs Sha
Methos Vs Arrow

#175 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
Constantine said:
"Wanderer Vs GamblerApparition Vs ShaMethos Vs Arrow"
Off topic, but you should go vampire puppet again :p
#176 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"Off topic, but you should go vampire puppet again :p"

SLAP!

He's on WAL now, don't give him ideas ;P

G'bandit said:
"Wando vs Gambler"
Constantine said:
"Wanderer Vs Gambler"
Conspiracy? O_o
#177 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

No, Constantine was awesome as a vampire puppet!

#178 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
Wando vs Gambler
Constantine said:
"Wanderer Vs Gambler
That's two votes for that fight! :D

Woo! xD

#179 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Precise said:
"Off topic, but you should go vampire puppet again :p"

SLAP!

He's on WAL now, don't give him ideas ;P

G'bandit said:
"Wando vs Gambler"
Constantine said:
"Wanderer Vs Gambler"
Conspiracy? O_o"

oh!

SNAP


Precise said:
"No, Constantine was awesome as a vampire puppet!"
lol hellz yeah

best fight ever, puppet me vs. puppet arrow

#180 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"That's two votes for that fight! :DWoo! xD "
Don't I get any say in it :P
#181 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"G'bandit said:
"That's two votes for that fight! :DWoo! xD "
Don't I get any say in it :P"
no! ;P
#182 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
Constantine said:
lol hellz yeahbest fight ever, puppet me vs. puppet arrow"
We need a puppet on the vine :p
#183 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"Constantine said:
lol hellz yeahbest fight ever, puppet me vs. puppet arrow"
We need a puppet on the vine :p"
Wait a sec...I think I missed another memo xD What are you talking about lol?
Constantine said:
"no! ;P"
Dammit xP
#184 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"Constantine said:
lol hellz yeahbest fight ever, puppet me vs. puppet arrow"
We need a muppet on the vine :p"
we got GB
#185 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Constantine said:
"Precise said:
"Constantine said:
lol hellz yeahbest fight ever, puppet me vs. puppet arrow"
We need a muppet on the vine :p"
we got GB"
Hey! I'm no muppet! I'm more of mascot XD

#186 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"Constantine said:
"Precise said:
"Constantine said:
lol hellz yeahbest fight ever, puppet me vs. puppet arrow"
We need a muppet on the vine :p"
we got GB"
Hey! I'm no muppet! I'm more of mascot XD "
lol

like crazy harry
#187 Posted by PantherFan12 (676 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler vs Drifter

#188 Posted by Legacy_ (10667 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wondering Spider v.s G'Bandit XD

Feral Nova v.s Closure (Which is me)

Precise v.s Gambler

#189 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

G'bandit
said:
Nevann vs Quality :P
lol one "V" and two "N's" after all the story RP's I'm in are done sure why the hell not.


Acer said:
"Acer Vs NeVann Round 3 You all know you wanna see it :P"
lol only because round 2 was never finished xD

Feral Nova said:
NeVann vs Gambler

hmmm the King of Kings vs the Annoyingly unkillable shinobi

that could be a good one.
#190 Posted by Shanana (53074 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Hayden vs Nova X Acro-bat vs CoverMatina vs HotaruSSJ Sha vs SSJ Feral Nova Sha vs Evaristaoh hell all of Sha's accounts vs all of Nova's accounts xP"
I win because of sheer numbers
#191 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Uchiha NeVann said:
Acer said:
"Acer Vs NeVann Round 3 You all know you wanna see it :P"
lol only because round 2 was never finished xD
So very true XD
#192 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"Uchiha NeVann said:
Acer said:
"Acer Vs NeVann Round 3 You all know you wanna see it :P"
lol only because round 2 was never finished xD
So very true XD"
need to track down obi so we can have the awesome triple threat battle
#193 Edited by Elian Allen (1038 posts) - - Show Bio
Closure said:
"The Wondering Spider v.s G'Bandit XD
I think it would come down to G'bandit's super speed.. Then again TWS is fast as well and with the symbiote's super strength he could crush G... It be an interesting match but probably GB wins because of more advantage and the symbiote's weaknesses XD
#194 Posted by The Genesis (294 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Kado said:
"The Genesis vs Wando"
We've been talking about a fight lol
"
Yeah, I'll let you know when I'm done btw.
#195 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm I wanna see...

Darkchild Vs. Talon

#196 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
The Genesis said:
"Yeah, I'll let you know when I'm done btw."
Right, though I probably won't be able to start a new battle until 1) one of my current RPGs is finished or 2) school gets a bit lighter =/
#197 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
PantherFan12 said:
"Gambler vs Drifter"
That'd be cool
#198 Posted by Simon Williams (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hunter VS G'Bandit

#199 Posted by The Genesis (294 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"The Genesis said:
"Yeah, I'll let you know when I'm done btw."
Right, though I probably won't be able to start a new battle until 1) one of my current RPGs is finished or 2) school gets a bit lighter =/"
No problem, pretty much same here.
#200 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio

Cly vs...............anyone! :D