#101 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O seems like I'm not so popular :P

ummmmmmmmmmm lets see umm

Rider Vs Gambler: I think it be a great match :D

Nova VS Warsman: this should be funny and interesting :D

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm O_O that's it for now

my small sensitive brain seems to have a memory glitch at the moment :P

(G'bandit's memory)

beep beeeep beeeeeeep,

WE ARE SORRY, THE MEMORY YOU HAVE REACH IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER..  OR EAT MORE TUNA FISH.. THIS IS A PRERECORDED MESSAGE. 

(Spanish translation)

beep  beeeep  beeeep

LO SENTIMOS LA MEMORIA QUE USTED A BUSCADO NO ESTA EN SERVICIO POR FAVOR TRATE MAS TARDE... O COMA MAS ATUN.. ESTO ES UN MENSAGE GRABADO...

................. Don't ask.. just feeling weird..

#102 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"Gambler said:
"Acer said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"

Damn I have been away for too long, I have to finish my battle with Akira and then do a couple RPG's.

"
Me and you need to throw down at some point."
Gambler vs Nova vs Morte vs Acer"
I'll be in the dumpster :P"
Trying to find that blow up doll you dumped?
#103 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Acer said:
"Gambler said:
"Acer said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"

Damn I have been away for too long, I have to finish my battle with Akira and then do a couple RPG's.

"
Me and you need to throw down at some point."
Gambler vs Nova vs Morte vs Acer"
I'll be in the dumpster :P"
Trying to find that blow up doll you dumped?"
LOL good one
#104 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Acer said:
"Gambler said:
"Acer said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"

Damn I have been away for too long, I have to finish my battle with Akira and then do a couple RPG's.

"
Me and you need to throw down at some point."
Gambler vs Nova vs Morte vs Acer"
I'll be in the dumpster :P"
Trying to find that blow up doll you dumped?"
How did you know :P
#105 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Ronin Alxander/ultimate ronin against Ruin Cross

#106 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio
mark1212 said:
"I would like to see Ronin Alxander/ultimate ronin against Ruin Cross"
killah
#107 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Acer said:
"Gambler said:
"Acer said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"

Damn I have been away for too long, I have to finish my battle with Akira and then do a couple RPG's.

"
Me and you need to throw down at some point."
Gambler vs Nova vs Morte vs Acer"
I'll be in the dumpster :P"
Trying to find that blow up doll you dumped?"
How did you know :P"
I know EVERYTHING!
#108 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

so whats the definition to osmosis

#109 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Acer said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Acer said:
"Gambler said:
"Acer said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"

Damn I have been away for too long, I have to finish my battle with Akira and then do a couple RPG's.

"
Me and you need to throw down at some point."
Gambler vs Nova vs Morte vs Acer"
I'll be in the dumpster :P"
Trying to find that blow up doll you dumped?"
How did you know :P"
I know EVERYTHING!"
I bet you dont know about my bed time teddy.........Mr Fuzzykins :P
#110 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Acer said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Acer said:
"Gambler said:
"Acer said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"

Damn I have been away for too long, I have to finish my battle with Akira and then do a couple RPG's.

"
Me and you need to throw down at some point."
Gambler vs Nova vs Morte vs Acer"
I'll be in the dumpster :P"
Trying to find that blow up doll you dumped?"
How did you know :P"
I know EVERYTHING!"
I bet you dont know about my bed time teddy.........Mr Fuzzykins :P"

I do now :P
#111 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Acer said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Acer said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Acer said:
"Gambler said:
"Acer said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"

Damn I have been away for too long, I have to finish my battle with Akira and then do a couple RPG's.

"
Me and you need to throw down at some point."
Gambler vs Nova vs Morte vs Acer"
I'll be in the dumpster :P"
Trying to find that blow up doll you dumped?"
How did you know :P"
I know EVERYTHING!"
I bet you dont know about my bed time teddy.........Mr Fuzzykins :P"

I do now :P"
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, well thank god you dont know abut my blankie and sippy cup........ahhhhhhh crud :P
#112 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Acer said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"

Damn I have been away for too long, I have to finish my battle with Akira and then do a couple RPG's.

"
Me and you need to throw down at some point."
Gambler vs Nova vs Morte vs Acer"
O_O two words  ^_^

HELL NO! :D
#113 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Gambler said:
"Acer said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"

Damn I have been away for too long, I have to finish my battle with Akira and then do a couple RPG's.

"
Me and you need to throw down at some point."
Gambler vs Nova vs Morte vs Acer"
O_O two words  ^_^

HELL NO! :D"
lol dang
#114 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio
man_of_forever said:
"mark1212 said:
"I would like to see Ronin Alxander/ultimate ronin against Ruin Cross"
killah"
yeah
#115 Posted by Tyrone Biggums (133 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see Feral Nova vs. G'Bandit

#116 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio
Tyrone Biggums said:
"I want to see Feral Nova vs. G'Bandit"
LOL me 2!
#117 Posted by Tyrone Biggums (133 posts) - - Show Bio
man_of_forever said:
"Tyrone Biggums said:
"I want to see Feral Nova vs. G'Bandit"
LOL me 2!"
It would be a really good fight
#118 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see Cryo-Wolf Vs Kiara

they're both brilliant writers with some seriously dark imaginative posts...

M

#119 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio
Tyrone Biggums said:
"man_of_forever said:
"Tyrone Biggums said:
"I want to see Feral Nova vs. G'Bandit"
LOL me 2!"
It would be a really good fight"
and so hilarious
#120 Posted by Tyrone Biggums (133 posts) - - Show Bio
man_of_forever said:
"Tyrone Biggums said:
"man_of_forever said:
"Tyrone Biggums said:
"I want to see Feral Nova vs. G'Bandit"
LOL me 2!"
It would be a really good fight"
and so hilarious"
Yep

scratches neck
#121 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio
Tyrone Biggums said:
"I want to see Feral Nova vs. G'Bandit"
Not that G'bandit isn't good(he's awesome) but Feral Nove in my opinion is just alittle better and with a long stendenous fight would end up winning
#122 Posted by Tyrone Biggums (133 posts) - - Show Bio
mark1212 said:
"Tyrone Biggums said:
"I want to see Feral Nova vs. G'Bandit"
Not that G'bandit isn't good(he's awesome) but Feral Nove in my opinion is just alittle better and with a long stendenous fight would end up winning"
Maybe

scratches neck
#123 Posted by L.O.V.E (180 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Sha and Feral Nova ROUND 5! XDDDDD lol j/k

Um...... I would like to see MR and Kiara go at it... hhmm.... I think that would be cool...."
Not a chance! i count beat you the last 3 times and i'm not going 1-4
#124 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne vs Ronin

Gambler vs Precise

Final Arrow vs Lstpaladin

Darkchild vs Drifter

Akira vs Acer

Morte Rapida vs Last Arrow

Kiara vs Hawk

Cryo vs Mer-man

more to come

#125 Posted by Prue Halliwell (13 posts) - - Show Bio
L.O.V.E said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Sha and Feral Nova ROUND 5! XDDDDD lol j/k

Um...... I would like to see MR and Kiara go at it... hhmm.... I think that would be cool...."
Not a chance! i count beat you the last 3 times and i'm not going 1-4"
lol maybe if you were to finish the battles instead of drop out, you may have won a few of those. lol
#126 Posted by piper. (35 posts) - - Show Bio
Prue Halliwell said:
"L.O.V.E said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Sha and Feral Nova ROUND 5! XDDDDD lol j/k

Um...... I would like to see MR and Kiara go at it... hhmm.... I think that would be cool...."
Not a chance! i count beat you the last 3 times and i'm not going 1-4"
lol maybe if you were to finish the battles instead of drop out, you may have won a few of those. lol
"
Maybe LOL
#127 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio

GAH! PIPER!!!! >_< MY MOST FAVORITE WITCH IN CHARMED! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! RUSHES OVER AND CLINGS ONTO HER

#128 Posted by Dementia5 (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos vs. Gambler vs. fesak vs. G-Man in a no-holds-barred "Mod-for-All".

#129 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Tyrone Biggums said:
"I want to see Feral Nova vs. G'Bandit"
O_O feral nova scares me
#130 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Morte Vs NeVann

#131 Edited by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio
Dementia5 said:
"Methos vs. Gambler vs. fesak vs. G-Man in a no-holds-barred "Mod-for-All"."
Nice

(Edit: Add Buckshot)
Moderator
#132 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Darkchild vs Drifter
Nice
#133 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll take on all challengers!:)

#134 Posted by Lak Xensum (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter vs Nova again XD :D

#135 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Slinger VS The Rider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

#136 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio
Lak Xensum said:
"Nighthunter vs Nova again XD :D"
YES!!!! XDDD

This time I wont get slammed with sewer water! xD
#137 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Lak Xensum said:
"Nighthunter vs Nova again XD :D"
YES!!!! XDDD

This time I wont get slammed with sewer water! xD"
LOL  omg how evil of him :P

#138 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

But effective xP

#139 Posted by Sherry (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

Wando vs. Prima

(Since they both of complete control over the elements. :P)

Sonata vs. Ferro xD

Obi vs. Wando

Obi vs. Precise

#140 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio
Sherry said:
"Wando vs. Prima

Obi vs. Wando"
Those could be kinda cool...
I've even wanted to battle Obi for a while now xD
#141 Posted by Sonata (6264 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and Ferro Destroyed the Last GWE thread in our mini battleXD

#142 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#143 Posted by Sonata (6264 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe I could battle Wanderer one of these days;)

#144 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe you can...I think you got a great chance of winning.

#145 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanderer is really good though, he's kicking my ass already =)

#146 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL nah...you're just imagining that.

#147 Posted by Sonata (6264 posts) - - Show Bio

lol well I think it would be a great learning experience for me.

#148 Posted by Vesigrae (692 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to fight someone, seriously.

This is my second character, Im looking for a battle to really flesh him out.

#149 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

andferne and obi

#150 Posted by Morte Rapida (1614 posts) - - Show Bio

Shogun Samson vs Kurrent