#51 Posted by Feral Nova (47487 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"Gambler said:
"I don't wanna start a fight, I really don't, I'd just like to add that not everyone who has alot of powers go God Mode. I've battled Morte on several occasions and he uses his abilities well, and he also knows how to take a hit. Not taking sides just telling what I know. We all hate battling God like characters, but there are those who have great powers yet still make a fun battle and dont go power crazy."
Thanks man, it's been awhile, we are due for another tango, lol."
I'm retired lmao. But if I catch ya in a story Rpg.....Its ON"
RETIRED?! D: Then I'm never going to be able to fight you then?!


YES! XD I'M SAFE THEN! :DDD
#52 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

LMMFAO "Batman vs Goku"

I cant breath

#53 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"man_of_forever said:
"You dont have to focus on the weaknesses they type on their page. Whatever they put is what they want to seriously effect them more then any other attack. Just because they say they are weak to electricity doesnt mean they cant be burnt or ripped completely in half. And if the only reason you want fight someone is because you can exploit all their weakness that means you just dont know how to fight."

if that's how you see it then that's how you see it...

i personally don't see the point in doing an RPG where not only would one person have no chance of even scratching the other, let alone actually hurting them...

if i wanted to see that, i'd just put up with a ton more Batman Vs Goku battles

M"
lol good point.

but for me, based off the person Im fighting I slightly change how strong my powers are and sometimes I completely ignore specific ones.
#54 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Gambler said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"Gambler said:
"I don't wanna start a fight, I really don't, I'd just like to add that not everyone who has alot of powers go God Mode. I've battled Morte on several occasions and he uses his abilities well, and he also knows how to take a hit. Not taking sides just telling what I know. We all hate battling God like characters, but there are those who have great powers yet still make a fun battle and dont go power crazy."
Thanks man, it's been awhile, we are due for another tango, lol."
I'm retired lmao. But if I catch ya in a story Rpg.....Its ON"
RETIRED?! D: Then I'm never going to be able to fight you then?!


YES! XD I'M SAFE THEN! :DDD"
Hahaha you've already beaten me once :P (Rated R)
#55 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

who wants to fight me!!!!! right now i got a lil time

#56 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Sha and Feral Nova ROUND 5! XDDDDD lol j/k

Um...... I would like to see MR and Kiara go at it... hhmm.... I think that would be cool...."

You and Me :P
#57 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Gambler said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"Gambler said:
"I don't wanna start a fight, I really don't, I'd just like to add that not everyone who has alot of powers go God Mode. I've battled Morte on several occasions and he uses his abilities well, and he also knows how to take a hit. Not taking sides just telling what I know. We all hate battling God like characters, but there are those who have great powers yet still make a fun battle and dont go power crazy."
Thanks man, it's been awhile, we are due for another tango, lol."
I'm retired lmao. But if I catch ya in a story Rpg.....Its ON"
RETIRED?! D: Then I'm never going to be able to fight you then?!


YES! XD I'M SAFE THEN! :DDD"
Hahaha you've already beaten me once :P (Rated R)"
and chopped your arm off
#58 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Sha and Feral Nova ROUND 5! XDDDDD lol j/k

Um...... I would like to see MR and Kiara go at it... hhmm.... I think that would be cool...."

You and Me :P"
OH oh and me...I just want to see it tho...
#59 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurrent vs The Hottness!!!

#60 Posted by Feral Nova (47487 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Hahaha you've already beaten me once :P (Rated R)"
Well yeah, but not the ALL MIGHTY GAMBLER, lol.

Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Sha and Feral Nova ROUND 5! XDDDDD lol j/k

Um...... I would like to see MR and Kiara go at it... hhmm.... I think that would be cool...."

You and Me :P"
o_o'

Can I take my blanky with me in our battle...?
#61 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler's retired......well he is getting old :P

#62 Posted by Sling Shot (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dean : Yeah I been gone awhile but a reasonable fight is offered I might got to take it.

@ Methos: I have the same misgivings about battling people. not that I think Morte is necessarily unreasonable, but from what I remember alot of characters on here don't interest me for a battle.Because of godmodish stuff etc..

#63 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
and chopped your arm off"
Thats right  -_- I forgot about that
#64 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

you're welcome

#65 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
The Hottness said:
"Kurrent vs The Hottness!!!"
"You ain't got what it takes" ........LMAO (don't be mad G)
#66 Posted by Feral Nova (47487 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Gambler said:
Hahaha you've already beaten me once :P (Rated R)"
and chopped your arm off"
OOOHHH YEAH! XD

Bob the Severed Arm (Thanks Gambler! :D)
#67 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Sling Shot said:

Methos: I have the same misgivings about battling people. not that I think Morte is necessarily unreasonable, but from what I remember alot of characters on here don't interest me for a battle.Because of godmodish stuff etc..

"

yup... hence the fact that i haven't Battled since Mighty Magneto was a seriously player on the Vine and before Last Arrow actually joined nearly 2 years ago...

M
#68 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"The Hottness said:
"Kurrent vs The Hottness!!!"
"You ain't got what it takes" ........LMAO (don't be mad G)"
Many people dont know this...but Gambler and I was in the same Karate class in school. I was "SO SERIOUS" , Gambler kept asking my for hints...shhh
#69 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

come on someone fight me!!

#70 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest you barely ever see that much God modding anymore

#71 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

taki vs. Weather Witch


#72 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
The Hottness said:
"Kurrent said:
"The Hottness said:
"Kurrent vs The Hottness!!!"
"You ain't got what it takes" ........LMAO (don't be mad G)"
Many people dont know this...but Gambler and I was in the same Karate class in school. I was "SO SERIOUS" , Gambler kept asking my for hints...shhh"
LOL
#73 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

that would be good

#74 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
The Hottness said:
"Kurrent said:
"The Hottness said:
"Kurrent vs The Hottness!!!"
"You ain't got what it takes" ........LMAO (don't be mad G)"
Many people dont know this...but Gambler and I was in the same Karate class in school. I was "SO SERIOUS" , Gambler kept asking my for hints...shhh"
Hahahaha yeah my Karates weak. But my Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is deadly
#75 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Gambler said:
"Hahaha you've already beaten me once :P (Rated R)"
Well yeah, but not the ALL MIGHTY GAMBLER, lol.

Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Sha and Feral Nova ROUND 5! XDDDDD lol j/k

Um...... I would like to see MR and Kiara go at it... hhmm.... I think that would be cool...."

You and Me :P"
o_o'

Can I take my blanky with me in our battle...?
"
Sure if you think it will save you :p
#76 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"taki vs. Weather Witch


"
lets do it!
#77 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

no selling?

#78 Posted by Feral Nova (47487 posts) - - Show Bio
weather witch said:
"come on someone fight me!!"
looks at her powers O_O NO! I dont want to die! T_T

Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Sure if you think it will save you :p"
YES! ^_^ My blanky of total and complete awesomeness can protect me from anything... EVEN CHEERLEADERS! :D

PRIMAV3RA said:
"taki vs. Weather Witch


"
o_O

#79 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Dean. said:
"Kurrent said:
"To be honest you barely ever see that much God modding anymore"
There is a good amount of No-selling still."
That I can't argue
#80 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio
Dean. said:
"Kurrent said:
"To be honest you barely ever see that much God modding anymore"
There is a good amount of No-selling still."
Im not gonna lie. I still do that too much.
#81 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
YES! ^_^ My blanky of total and complete awesomeness can protect me from anything... EVEN CHEERLEADERS! :D

damn... i need one of those suckers lol

M
#82 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Methos said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"

Morte Rapida vs. Methos - I would love to kick Dr. Who's ass all over this forum.

"

sorry, as i've stated before, i only battle people who actually have reasonable powers / weaknesses...

lets take a look at yours...

SuperPowers:
  • Flawless hand to hand combat mastery.
  • Godly like precision with Bladed Weapons
  • Compressional Energy Manipulation
  • Teleportation
  • Genius level I.Q
  • Technological knowledge and experience.
  • Slowed Aging.
My Weaknesses:
  • Electrical based attacks
  • Mortal - Severe wounds affect Morte just like the average person

So, you're a god in hand to hand combat and weapon fighting... you can teleport out of the way of any attack and have energy manipulation to stop any attack from actually reaching you...

your only main weakness is Electrical based attacks and that's nullified by your Energy Manipulation powers....

so, you have no weaknesses and enough powers to take down the entire JLA when you're bored...

and people wonder why i don't battle...

M"
0_o

What do you think about my powers?"
#83 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"The Hottness said:
"Kurrent said:
"The Hottness said:
"Kurrent vs The Hottness!!!"
"You ain't got what it takes" ........LMAO (don't be mad G)"
Many people dont know this...but Gambler and I was in the same Karate class in school. I was "SO SERIOUS" , Gambler kept asking my for hints...shhh"
Hahahaha yeah my Karates weak. But my Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is deadly
"

Cool, i'm good enough to hold my own...but i'm not a master. Well accept for DA STREETS!!!

I hold it down son!
#84 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"no selling?"
People shrugging off hits and attacks like there nothing. Taking a bullet to the leg then for the rest of the battle their still running faster then the Flash.


Oh yeah I almost forgot. I got some old footage of me whoopin up on the Hotness :P



#85 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

mkay

#86 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Feral Nova said:
YES! ^_^ My blanky of total and complete awesomeness can protect me from anything... EVEN CHEERLEADERS! :D

damn... i need one of those suckers lol

M"
Cheerleaders? ;)
#87 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Feral Nova said:
YES! ^_^ My blanky of total and complete awesomeness can protect me from anything... EVEN CHEERLEADERS! :D

damn... i need one of those suckers lol

M"
Cheerleaders.......Suckers................

MUST CONTROL DIRTY THOUGHTS
#88 Posted by Feral Nova (47487 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Feral Nova said:
YES! ^_^ My blanky of total and complete awesomeness can protect me from anything... EVEN CHEERLEADERS! :D

damn... i need one of those suckers lol

M"
I'll sell you mine for five boxes of chocolate chip cookies! ^_^

Gloom said:
"Methos said:
"Feral Nova said:
YES! ^_^ My blanky of total and complete awesomeness can protect me from anything... EVEN CHEERLEADERS! :D

damn... i need one of those suckers lol

M"
Cheerleaders? ;)"
o_o are you.... a cheerleader?
#89 Posted by Morte Rapida (1614 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn I have been away for too long, I have to finish my battle with Akira and then do a couple RPG's.

#90 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio
When Gambler and I first KICKED IT!!! Back it up son...
#91 Posted by Alpha Guard (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurrent vs Gambler, I know they've fought a lot, but I can't remember them ever having a fight that was actually completed without anyone else intervening.

#92 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
The Hottness said:
"
When Gambler and I first KICKED IT!!! Back it up son...
"
#93 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"o_o are you.... a cheerleader?"
Haha, no. Isn't Sha one, though?

@Drift: Already made the joke. Mwaha! :P
#94 Posted by Feral Nova (47487 posts) - - Show Bio
Gloom said:
"Feral Nova said:
"o_o are you.... a cheerleader?"
Haha, no. Isn't Sha one, though?
oh good! xP Sha? o.o no, she's a dance team person girl ^_^
#95 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Morte Rapida said:
"

Damn I have been away for too long, I have to finish my battle with Akira and then do a couple RPG's.

"
Me and you need to throw down at some point.
#96 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"

Damn I have been away for too long, I have to finish my battle with Akira and then do a couple RPG's.

"
Me and you need to throw down at some point."
Gambler vs Nova vs Morte vs Acer
#97 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Acer said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"

Damn I have been away for too long, I have to finish my battle with Akira and then do a couple RPG's.

"
Me and you need to throw down at some point."
Gambler vs Nova vs Morte vs Acer"
That would be kinda crazy
#98 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"Gambler said:
"Acer said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"

Damn I have been away for too long, I have to finish my battle with Akira and then do a couple RPG's.

"
Me and you need to throw down at some point."
Gambler vs Nova vs Morte vs Acer"
That would be kinda crazy"

WHOA.................VS THE HOTTNESS!!!
#99 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Acer said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"

Damn I have been away for too long, I have to finish my battle with Akira and then do a couple RPG's.

"
Me and you need to throw down at some point."
Gambler vs Nova vs Morte vs Acer"
I'll be in the dumpster :P
#100 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
The Hottness said:
"Kurrent said:
"Gambler said:
"Acer said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"

Damn I have been away for too long, I have to finish my battle with Akira and then do a couple RPG's.

"
Me and you need to throw down at some point."
Gambler vs Nova vs Morte vs Acer"
That would be kinda crazy"

WHOA.................VS THE HOTTNESS!!!"
Hahaha yeah vs the Hotness. My bad