#1 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
Which two Vine characters would you like to see battle it out?

Is there any battle between two vine characters you have longed to see but never took place, or any characters you would like to see battle it out once more? Post it here!
Not you vs another character though, there is another topic for that ;)
#2 Posted by Chickenman (271 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara vs. BatGirlBabs!

#3 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

Genesis Archer Vs Kurrent

#4 Posted by Chickenman (271 posts) - - Show Bio

Starleafgirl vs. LexiCat!

#5 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hottness vs Gambler

#6 Posted by Dementia5 (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Chickenman vs. Vance Astro   xP

#7 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

Scientist Vs Warsman Vs Platinum Warrior Vs Drifter Vs Tenjin

#8 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody vs Akira Overdrive

#9 Posted by Chickenman (271 posts) - - Show Bio
Dementia5 said:
"Chickenman vs. Vance Astro   xP"

I'm a clumsy, hesitant, and untalented lover, not a clumsy, hesitant, and untalented fighter, thank you very much.
#10 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler vs Acer

#11 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Precise Vs Kurrent

#12 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio

Siphon vs Kurrent

#13 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody vs. Methos

#14 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanderer vs MOF (Always was curious about this one)

#15 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Anferne (current) vs. Last Arrow

#16 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Psysis said:
"Wanderer vs MOF (Always was curious about this one)"
Why would that be?
#17 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Psysis said:
"Wanderer vs MOF (Always was curious about this one)"
Why would that be?"

i really dont know, just was curious
#18 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Psysis said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"Psysis said:
"Wanderer vs MOF (Always was curious about this one)"
Why would that be?"
i really dont know, just was curious"
I think I'd be dead about the second I arrive on the scene. LoL.
#19 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Psysis said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"Psysis said:
"Wanderer vs MOF (Always was curious about this one)"
Why would that be?"
i really dont know, just was curious"
I think I'd be dead about the second I arrive on the scene. LoL."

lol if any viner is a good enouh writer, there is always a chance to gain victory, even if your a human.
#20 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scientist said:
"Scientist Vs Warsman Vs Platinum Warrior Vs Drifter Vs Tenjin"
Pay-Per-View event..............in a tub of jello
#21 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
" The Scientist said:
"Scientist Vs Warsman Vs Platinum Warrior Vs Drifter Vs Tenjin"
Pay-Per-View event..............in a tub of jello"
lol
#22 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Psysis said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"Psysis said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"Psysis said:
"Wanderer vs MOF (Always was curious about this one)"
Why would that be?"
i really dont know, just was curious"
I think I'd be dead about the second I arrive on the scene. LoL."
lol if any viner is a good enouh writer, there is always a chance to gain victory, even if your a human."
Yeah...but that'd require extreme skill...and I don't think I got that, besides it was so long ago I battled...I mean that wasn't even with this character.
#23 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Psysis said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"Psysis said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"Psysis said:
"Wanderer vs MOF (Always was curious about this one)"
Why would that be?"
i really dont know, just was curious"
I think I'd be dead about the second I arrive on the scene. LoL."
lol if any viner is a good enouh writer, there is always a chance to gain victory, even if your a human."
Yeah...but that'd require extreme skill...and I don't think I got that, besides it was so long ago I battled...I mean that wasn't even with this character."

that is a long time
#24 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"Gambler vs Acer"
That would be an amazing fight
#25 Posted by Morte Rapida (1614 posts) - - Show Bio

Morte Rapida vs. Methos - I would love to kick Dr. Who's ass all over this forum.

#26 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Morte Rapida said:
"

Morte Rapida vs. Methos - I would love to kick Dr. Who's ass all over this forum.

"
LMAO
#27 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"Andferne said:
"Gambler vs Acer"
That would be an amazing fight"
Agreed. I've been duckin ya for awhile ;P
Moderator
#28 Posted by Leo. (62 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"Precise Vs Kurrent"
Hell no, he'd kick my ass :P
#29 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

me and that lil punk gambler...;)   no for real tho lets get down baby

#30 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
weather witch said:
"me and that lil punk gambler...;)   no for real tho lets get down baby"
Hahaha aww I could never fight u :P
Moderator
#31 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Acer said:
"Andferne said:
"Gambler vs Acer"
That would be an amazing fight"
Agreed. I've been duckin ya for awhile ;P"
Hahahaha, so thats why i couldn't find you..........i mean i did check all the homeless shelters, thats were you outlawz role right :P
#32 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"weather witch said:
"me and that lil punk gambler...;)   no for real tho lets get down baby"
Hahaha aww I could never fight u :P"

yea i wouldnt do that to ya in front of all ya boys!! lol
#33 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot vs somebody compotent  and creative.

#34 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Morte Rapida said:
"

Morte Rapida vs. Methos - I would love to kick Dr. Who's ass all over this forum.

"

sorry, as i've stated before, i only battle people who actually have reasonable powers / weaknesses...

lets take a look at yours...

SuperPowers:
  • Flawless hand to hand combat mastery.
  • Godly like precision with Bladed Weapons
  • Compressional Energy Manipulation
  • Teleportation
  • Genius level I.Q
  • Technological knowledge and experience.
  • Slowed Aging.
My Weaknesses:
  • Electrical based attacks
  • Mortal - Severe wounds affect Morte just like the average person

So, you're a god in hand to hand combat and weapon fighting... you can teleport out of the way of any attack and have energy manipulation to stop any attack from actually reaching you...

your only main weakness is Electrical based attacks and that's nullified by your Energy Manipulation powers....

so, you have no weaknesses and enough powers to take down the entire JLA when you're bored...

and people wonder why i don't battle...

M
#35 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"

Morte Rapida vs. Methos - I would love to kick Dr. Who's ass all over this forum.

"

sorry, as i've stated before, i only battle people who actually have reasonable powers / weaknesses...

lets take a look at yours...

SuperPowers:
  • Flawless hand to hand combat mastery.
  • Godly like precision with Bladed Weapons
  • Compressional Energy Manipulation
  • Teleportation
  • Genius level I.Q
  • Technological knowledge and experience.
  • Slowed Aging.
My Weaknesses:
  • Electrical based attacks
  • Mortal - Severe wounds affect Morte just like the average person

So, you're a god in hand to hand combat and weapon fighting... you can teleport out of the way of any attack and have energy manipulation to stop any attack from actually reaching you...

your only main weakness is Electrical based attacks and that's nullified by your Energy Manipulation powers....

so, you have no weaknesses and enough powers to take down the entire JLA when you're bored...

and people wonder why i don't battle...

M"

Damn, what do you think of my powers?
#36 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"Damn, what do you think of my powers?"
same here.
#37 Posted by Morte Rapida (1614 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"

Morte Rapida vs. Methos - I would love to kick Dr. Who's ass all over this forum.

"

sorry, as i've stated before, i only battle people who actually have reasonable powers / weaknesses...

lets take a look at yours...

SuperPowers:
  • Flawless hand to hand combat mastery.
  • Godly like precision with Bladed Weapons
  • Compressional Energy Manipulation
  • Teleportation
  • Genius level I.Q
  • Technological knowledge and experience.
  • Slowed Aging.
My Weaknesses:
  • Electrical based attacks
  • Mortal - Severe wounds affect Morte just like the average person

So, you're a god in hand to hand combat and weapon fighting... you can teleport out of the way of any attack and have energy manipulation to stop any attack from actually reaching you...

your only main weakness is Electrical based attacks and that's nullified by your Energy Manipulation powers....

so, you have no weaknesses and enough powers to take down the entire JLA when you're bored...

and people wonder why i don't battle...

M"
Try reading my bio, I put limits on everything I can do.  If this sit gave me more room to be more specific on my powers I would have.  So for now you have to suffer through the bio.
#38 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
weather witch said:
"Gambler said:
"weather witch said:
"me and that lil punk gambler...;)   no for real tho lets get down baby"
Hahaha aww I could never fight u :P"

yea i wouldnt do that to ya in front of all ya boys!! lol"
Oh well thank you for that lol :P
Moderator
#39 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"

Morte Rapida vs. Methos - I would love to kick Dr. Who's ass all over this forum.

"

sorry, as i've stated before, i only battle people who actually have reasonable powers / weaknesses...

lets take a look at yours...

SuperPowers:
  • Flawless hand to hand combat mastery.
  • Godly like precision with Bladed Weapons
  • Compressional Energy Manipulation
  • Teleportation
  • Genius level I.Q
  • Technological knowledge and experience.
  • Slowed Aging.
My Weaknesses:
  • Electrical based attacks
  • Mortal - Severe wounds affect Morte just like the average person

So, you're a god in hand to hand combat and weapon fighting... you can teleport out of the way of any attack and have energy manipulation to stop any attack from actually reaching you...

your only main weakness is Electrical based attacks and that's nullified by your Energy Manipulation powers....

so, you have no weaknesses and enough powers to take down the entire JLA when you're bored...

and people wonder why i don't battle...

M"
0_o

What do you think about my powers?
#40 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

And these are reasonable Methos

SuperPowers:
  • Invisibility
My Weaknesses:
  • Human weaknesses
  • Ego the size of america
  • often distracted by women
  • fiercely protective of his friends
#41 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"And these are reasonable Methos

SuperPowers:
  • Invisibility
My Weaknesses:
  • Human weaknesses
  • Ego the size of america
  • often distracted by women
  • fiercely protective of his friends
"

yup...

i have absolutely no 'super powers'...

human speed, strength, reaction time, eyesight... everything...

he can only go invisible for a certain length of time before he actually goes crazy, after 24 hours of Quicksilver Madness he dies...

M
#42 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

pssst....  Methos,  same reason I don't.  I know my powers,  they have limits and such and I'd still get the floor wiped with my face by 99% of the people here.  Their power sets are seriously high.

#43 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Kurrent said:
"And these are reasonable Methos

SuperPowers:
  • Invisibility
My Weaknesses:
  • Human weaknesses
  • Ego the size of america
  • often distracted by women
  • fiercely protective of his friends
"

yup...

i have absolutely no 'super powers'...

human speed, strength, reaction time, eyesight... everything...

he can only go invisible for a certain length of time before he actually goes crazy, after 24 hours of Quicksilver Madness he dies...

M"
Oh ok I'll make sure to make tons of  humbling comments and bring loads of chicks if we ever battle
#44 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't wanna start a fight, I really don't, I'd just like to add that not everyone who has alot of powers go God Mode. I've battled Morte on several occasions and he uses his abilities well, and he also knows how to take a hit. Not taking sides just telling what I know. We all hate battling God like characters, but there are those who have great powers yet still make a fun battle and dont go power crazy.

Moderator
#45 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"I don't wanna start a fight, I really don't, I'd just like to add that not everyone who has alot of powers go God Mode. I've battled Morte on several occasions and he uses his abilities well, and he also knows how to take a hit. Not taking sides just telling what I know. We all hate battling God like characters, but there are those who have great powers yet still make a fun battle and dont go power crazy."

that's fair then....

i could only go on what i read of his powers and they all seemed pretty 'godmoddish' to me when i read them...

M
#46 Posted by Feral Nova (46774 posts) - - Show Bio

Sha and Feral Nova ROUND 5! XDDDDD lol j/k

Um...... I would like to see MR and Kiara go at it... hhmm.... I think that would be cool....

#47 Posted by Morte Rapida (1614 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"I don't wanna start a fight, I really don't, I'd just like to add that not everyone who has alot of powers go God Mode. I've battled Morte on several occasions and he uses his abilities well, and he also knows how to take a hit. Not taking sides just telling what I know. We all hate battling God like characters, but there are those who have great powers yet still make a fun battle and dont go power crazy."
Thanks man, it's been awhile, we are due for another tango, lol.
#48 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio

You dont have to focus on the weaknesses they type on their page. Whatever they put is what they want to seriously effect them more then any other attack. Just because they say they are weak to electricity doesnt mean they cant be burnt or ripped completely in half. And if the only reason you want fight someone is because you can exploit all their weakness that means you just dont know how to fight.

#49 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
Morte Rapida said:
"Gambler said:
"I don't wanna start a fight, I really don't, I'd just like to add that not everyone who has alot of powers go God Mode. I've battled Morte on several occasions and he uses his abilities well, and he also knows how to take a hit. Not taking sides just telling what I know. We all hate battling God like characters, but there are those who have great powers yet still make a fun battle and dont go power crazy."
Thanks man, it's been awhile, we are due for another tango, lol."
I'm retired lmao. But if I catch ya in a story Rpg.....Its ON
Moderator
#50 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
man_of_forever said:
"You dont have to focus on the weaknesses they type on their page. Whatever they put is what they want to seriously effect them more then any other attack. Just because they say they are weak to electricity doesnt mean they cant be burnt or ripped completely in half. And if the only reason you want fight someone is because you can exploit all their weakness that means you just dont know how to fight."

if that's how you see it then that's how you see it...

i personally don't see the point in doing an RPG where not only would one person have no chance of even scratching the other, let alone actually hurting them...

if i wanted to see that, i'd just put up with a ton more Batman Vs Goku battles

M