Avatar image for spectacle_storytelling
Spectacle_Storytelling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

In case any of you didn't notice, Racob7 (me) hasn't been around much lately. My inactivity was due mostly to school and various unconnected family and friend crises . I'm going to be back to being more active soon, but first I'd like to explain why I'm using this new account.

As an aspiring writer with an overactive imagination, I come up with lots of ideas. I never throw a character or a setting away, though, so I just have a bunch of scrapped ideas sitting on the shelf in case I ever use them. A lot of those unused settings and characters end up here in the RPG forum, but lately I've been having trouble keeping up with all of them. That's what this is for.

Spectacle Storytelling is the name I picked years ago for if I ever created a comic book company, so think of this is just that. This account is not for one character but for many that are all under one brand name. This way I don't have to have a metric ton of alts to keep track of. I also will put any stories relevant to the Spectacle "universe" here.

Sorry if this is confusing, I'm going to make it as simple and organized as possible, I promise.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectacle_storytelling: All good in the neighborhood. Everyone has something going on eventually.

Especially with me dropping the ball on that fight with ink in new york lol. Forgot to apologize for that.

Avatar image for spectacle_storytelling
Spectacle_Storytelling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers