• 74 results
Nny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Nny

Nny finds a car salesman who wants $70,000 for a new car, three jerks who drive slow in the fast lane, and a valet parker who can't understand simple directions. Within roughly half a minute, all five of these people are dead in . . . creative . . . ways.

Then he sees another person entering the area. "Hi there," Nny says, and tosses him a bloody dagger. "Here, have one of mine. I've got plenty."

And he turns back to a very nervous Car Moron. "So, what should I do with you? Gut, behead, stab through the heart, or torture?" He thinks for a moment. "Gut you!" And he does so, grinning.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"Ha!" Zaraki laughs as he and the now Red Labeled Enna leave the valley while all the auto workers hide in fear.

As they crest the valley they look down and Zaraki points to the New York Employees section.

"They're in there right?"

Nny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Nny

"New Yorker Employees!" Nny exclaims. "That's even worse than LA Employees! Yippie!"

Imagine a rocket waving blades around. He races through the bunch, swords out, gutting fifteen of them at once.

Then he turns around and does it again.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Hagane Enna

Zaraki Ichigo says:

""Ha!" Zaraki laughs as he and the now Red Labeled Enna leave the valley while all the auto workers hide in fear.As they crest the valley they look down and Zaraki points to the New York Employees section."They're in there right?""

Enna nods emphatically. "Though I hear there's bad ones out on the midwest too."

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"Let's get rid of the New Yorkers first, before Nny gets to them." Zaraki grins and pats Ennas hand on his elbow. "Can you please point out the guilty party in question?"

Zaraki pulls out his favorite torture apparatous, a never ending bottle of water and ten rolls of duct tape.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Hagane Enna

Zaraki Ichigo says:

""Let's get rid of the New Yorkers first, before Nny gets to them." Zaraki grins and pats Ennas hand on his elbow. "Can you please point out the guilty party in question?"Zaraki pulls out his favorite torture apparatous, a never ending bottle of water and ten rolls of duct tape."

"Chick with the blonde hair and big mouth and he chunky guy with bad hair and worse skin," she stated. "Make sure you shove a ton of carbs in Blondie's mouth. Carbs are evil she says."

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki smiles as he approaches the woman with a box full of twinkies.

"Excuse me Miss?" Zaraki taps the woman on the shoulder and waits for her to turn.

"Hunh?" She snorts.

Zaraki almost flinchs at the unintelligable sound the woman made, but instead begins to forcefeed her twinkies by the handful. "Hey Enna. I don't hit woman, so you'll have to do the ass kicking part."

Zaraki reaches for the man before he can turn to run, yanking him back by his shirt collar. Zaraki grins an evil devil's smile as he drags the guy to his feet and smashes his hand into his gut. THe man exhales forcibly and grabbs his solorplexus. Zaraki then lifts his knee into the man's chin and jumps onto his chest.

"Take your beating like a man, douche."

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Hagane Enna

Enna gras the little blonde witch by the hair and throws her to the ground. "Now shut your whiny mouth and have a twinkie," she cackled as she taped the hair to the floor.
Post Edited:2007-06-20 04:37:59

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki grins as he hears the woman's muffled screams through the storm of twinkies. Zaraki smells something funny and turns his head to look over his shoulder.

"Wuss." Zaraki grunts as he lights a pack of cigarettes and puts them out on backs of the man's knuckles, both on his feet and on his hands. "You should be ashamed of yourself."

Zaraki stand to his feet as the man whimpers into unconciousness.

Zaraki turns to see Enna taping the woman to the ground.

"You done playing your food, or do you need longer for this one?" Zaraki chuckles as he holds his hand out for Enna when she is ready to stand.

Nny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Nny

Nny grins at his fellow Angry Customers and absently throws a dagger into some jerk's eye. Then he kicks the guy in the crotch and walks off.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Hagane Enna

Enna stands up wiping Twinkie gook from her hands. "There's nothing in Twinkies but carbs. I hope the #!!%# chokes on them," she said as she stepped on the duct taped blodie like she was a throw rug. "Done for now. Where's the next target?"

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"Well, how about the Weather Anchor's Cove? Those bastards are always lying, and they almost got my crops killed." Zaraki offers the beaten man's shirt so that Enna can wipe her hands.

Nny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Nny

"There are weather anchors? Not just car morons? YAY!!! I wonder if there are Starbucks Jerks anywhere . . ."

And he races off in a completely random direction, laughing hysterically.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Hagane Enna

Zaraki Ichigo says:

""Well, how about the Weather Anchor's Cove? Those bastards are always lying, and they almost got my crops killed." Zaraki offers the beaten man's shirt so that Enna can wipe her hands."

"Weather Anchor's Cove?" Enna asked. "Never heard of them but if they need beating, they need beating."

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"Weather men and women, like on the news. The nice part is that they are right on the ocean, so we can enjoy beating them as we chase them along the beach." Zaraki turned and looked at the trail ahead. "Maybe I should just use a portal, I don't feel like walking that far."

Zaraki opened the portal with his Zanpakuto and held it open for Enna.

"Angry women first."

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Hagane Enna

Enna sketched Zaraki a short bow then stepped through. Waiting, she asked, "Are these the idiots who say it's going t be sunny and then next thing you know it's pouring? And leave you shoveling feet of flurries?"

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"Yeah this..... Is the Valley of Automechanic idiots." Zaraki looked at the portal, which turnned into a grinning smiley face and disappeared. "Smart elick."

Zaraki looked around. And looked at Enna.

"So Battosai says that there is some unfinished business around here." Zaraki looks about and offers his elbow to Enna again. "He says that the others cut down that other schmuck, and therefore they need punished too."

Zaraki grins. "I was beginning to think we had made some headway here too."

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Hagane Enna

Suddenly an ear piercing shriek splits the air and up the valley comes a large ape, dragging another large ape. Or so it seemed. As the apes approached, Enna saw that it was actually her faithful minion Igor dragging a large man in coveralls. Bashing the man over the head with a xylophone, Igor dropped the coveralled man at their feet then swung off for some nearby trees.

Nny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Nny

"I must admit that I am ever so slightly mentally insane," Nny was saying to a man. The man was hanging upside down from a nearby tree with steak knives through his cheeks and nails through his tongue, and had probably already guessed this fact, but Nny wanted to make sure.

"I ate a guy once. And one time I made a girl drink hydrochloric acid for my own amusement. It was diluted, though."

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"Friend of your's Enna?" Zaraki smiled as he reached for the man's shirt collar and hefted to his knees. "Thanks Igor!"

Zaraki grins menacingly as he looked at the man's bruised face.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Hagane Enna

Jerking a thumb toward the trees, Enna asked, "Him? That's Igor. Escaped from Coney Island you know. Hates rude people."

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"I remember this charming fellow." Zaraki chuckled as he waved his appreciation to Igor. "Mr. Greasy, the guy Bertron punched in the face. You know that the alarm still isn't working?"

"It works. I fixed it......."

"Obviously not or else you would have seen that coming." Zaraki grinned as his knuckles cleared the man's face. "So does it work?"

"I don't..."

"No!!!!!" The man screamed. "Itsh doeshent worksh."

"Glad you see it my way." Zaraki laughed as he let the man fall. "I think she has a customer complaint to file with you too."

Zaraki grinned and watched as the followed his pointing finger to the woman to his left.

Nny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Nny

Nny grins and walks up to Enna and Zaraki.

"Isn't this place great?"

Nny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Nny

Nny finds a lone door-to-door salesman and cuts him into small pieces.