• 176 results
Ghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Ghoul

"Mysticka Arcana Exorcisma!" Ghoul shouted, blasting another hound to smithereens. All of these hounds had jumpstarted her thoughts, making them run in unimaginable circles, as they often did. They made her think of Cryo, how he himself had a hellhound imprisoned within him. That train of thought brought up another image, or rather, feeling. The cold chill in her spine she had felt, one she could only feel with Cryo. Although, now that she had remembered it, it felt more like a wave of heat. She needed to do something about it.

Ghoul looked around, seeing the others had things handled. She had to figure out what was happening, lest she never know. She immediately disappeared, vanishing from sight and space. She flew without sound nor sight through the walls of Asgard, until she found a secluded area, far area from the others. "Forgive me." She whispered, setting down and reappearing. She crossed her legs and sat, drawing various objects from her sidebag. She drew a circle on the ground using purple dust. When her eyes glowed, the dust glowed and drew a pentacle with various other symbols within it using the dark light.

Ghoul had felt Cryo, that's for sure. That must've meant he was here, in this reality. No matter how much she didn't want to believe it, he was. Now she'd find him. She removed a sweatband from her bag, one with an image of an angry penguin on it. It had belonged to Cryo, and she could still see the hairs on it from his fur. She levitated it to the center of the circle. "Mysticka Arcana Firato." Violet flames reminiscent of candles flickered on around Ghoul and the circle, each at different heights and lengths away. Ghoul clapped her hands together, firing them with spectral energy. She began mumbling something, so quickly and quietly it sounded like a low hum. The wristband shook and flew upwards, flying around Ghoul before stopping in front of her.

A glimpse of hope shimmered in her eyes as it flew off, a violet trail following it. Her Location spell had worked. She gathered her things and began flying after it, leaving Asgard behind. When she was far enough away from Asgard, she said, "Mysticka Arcana Astrata!" Ghoul was enveloped in spectral energy that consumed her, turning her into one burst of violet light streaking across the land. In her Astral form, she flew through the skies after the band. It passed over a forest, and suddenly went limp, falling through the trees. Ghoul emerged from her flight patterns and descended, kneeling down to pick up the wristband. She looked around warily, and heard a whimpering nearby, behind a bush. Ready for anything, she burst through the bush. What she found made her die a little inside.

She saw Simba, Cryo's beloved pet, half-dead by a river. His legs were worn and bleeding from what looked to be shackle wounds, his fur was ragged and wild, and his skin was stuck tightly to bone as a result of starvation. "Simba!" She cried, running over to him with tears rolling down her cheeks. Simba merely twitched an ear, unable to lift his head. Ghoul lifted Simba and set him in her lap. "Simba, who did this to you!?" Ghoul took out some healing herbs and made him chew and swallow, hopefully their magical properties would take root soon. She touched Simba's forehead to hers, and a violet flash signaled her ability to talk to him. Simba groaned and fully opened his eyes, widening them in awe.

"Seraph?" He groaned. "How are you alive? Scott killed you." He formed what sounded like a cough.

"Seraph? No, no Simba it's me! Ghoul! Don't you remember me?" She patted his fur and noticed his wounds slowly beginning to heal.

"Seraph, what are you talking about? I'd remember your angel face anywhere. What's with your clothes, they're so dark all of a sudden." Ghoul noticed Simba's voice healing, reverting from a hoarse whisper to full speech. Ghoul thought about what he said, and realized that in this other demension, her and her friend were reversed. She played along for now, hoping to get some information out of him.

"Simba, how did I die?" She manifested food and began feeding him, alowing him to speak between mouthfuls.

"You don't remember? Scott, thirsty with bloodlust, went after you after tasting human blood. He killed you, his own girlfriend, and then Bruce. He killed everyone until he couldn't live with himself and moved to Mt. St. Helens. He dragged me along with him, and chained me, trying to toughen me up." He coughed once more.

Mt. St. Helens? Ghoul thought. Cryo would never go there. It was an abandoned forge of Hephaestus. Why would a water-powered werewolf go to a volcano? Unless...he wasn't water-powered! Ghoul's eyes widened in astonishment as her mind wandered. "Simba, listen to me. I know I may look like her, but I am not Seraph. Seraph is dead. My name is Ghoul, I'm Seraph from an alternate reality. In that reality, we're all still alive." Simba's look shifted from confusion to enlightenment as she spoke.

"You have to stop him. He's gone mental. Leave me here and go stop him. He's joined some sort of Brotherhood. Whatever they're planning, it can't be good." Simba shakily stood on his feet, stumbling to the side at first but regaining his balance. He licked Ghoul's face as a sign of gratitude. "Thank you Ghoul. I'll be fine. See if you can talk some sense into him. He may be evil, but he's still Scott." Ghoul nodded, tears once more flowing from her eyes. Seeing Simba in this state was unbearable. She left some more herbs and food, telling him to get better.

Ghoul waved goodbye and flew up, blasting off in her Astral Form. Tears out of sadness changed to tears of anger. She entered the vicinity of Asgard, seeing Paladin working up a storm, literally. She set down and walked to the edge, peering down at the army. Somewhere in there was Scott. She couldn't help her face as it betrayed her, giving away the torment within her. She knew Scott would be different, and because of that, she knew she had to do the unspeakable.

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Goki

The were marching towards the band of heroes and Goki was standing right next to the rest almost one of them. But deep down he knew that would never happen, his world made that all to real to him. He remembers his father telling him of how his mother glad in diamond fell during a fight much like this, overlingly powerful odds. She stood against a horde of both Brood and the human hosts with Brood powers, she fell many of them but soon she exhausted her powers and powers flinched. And in that instance she was impaled upon the tail of one of the vile beasts. Father told me he went nuclear for the third time that day going totally mad after watching his wife fall in battle.

Now I stand in the same instance, facing odds against my own and the others. I watch as the godling stands and does his magic, but I do not wait for the others. I hover over the ground for a brief moment and then fly forwards towards the front of the horde and i scream. My voice echoes through the world and a bright light shoots out from my mouth making an almost tunnel looking hole in their masses. And then I go flame and slam my fists into them, their armor crushes my hand each time I slam my flame engulfed hands into them. My hands heal immediately but the pain stays but nothing stops me, I need to show myself and my father where ever he is that Iam the son of the greatest villain my world ever knew.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#103  Edited By Darkchild

The hordes growl as they grow closer and the rest stand idle waiting for someone to start the barrage and true to my genes my son does. Showing a intelligence in fighting I dont myself like using...tactics heading straight on and taking out the first wave with little effort. And I smile and turn metallic and push my armor to the max and it turns into a almost knight suit and I turn to Andy and the wind pushes his scent towards me, I can smell the wanting of battle and I smile looking at him "Well what are you going to do just stand their come on you lets show these boys what real Vets can do." And I turn running down the hill and my arms grow red and then burst into flames and then mix into a flame/darkness energy. My arms flowing with power I fire a shot from each arm sending myself into the air and then slamming down into the middle of the horde squashing a few on my way down.

My body goes into over drive, I slam my fists into random beasts. Their bones crushing under the forces of my punches one lunges at me with a weapon and I grab it and then pull him towards me extending my arm out close lining him and he falls to the ground with a grunt. The rest of the pack jump onto my back growling and snarling chomping down on my skin their teeth digging in "Be careful what you you bite morons, it might bite back. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and My body begins to heat up and I send a burst of energy outwards from my body incinerating all of the beasts that were on top of me. Then they come in the next wave slamming down onto me, i create a Bo staff from my darkness and begin to slam it into random beasts screaming to the others " A little f@!king help would be appreciated!"

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#104  Edited By Paragon

" A little f@!king help would be appreciated!"

"You never said please!" called down Paragon.

"God f@#$ing damnit, Paragon! Get down here!" cursed DC from the battlefield.

"Get down here what?" yelled back Paragon, sharing a muffled laugh with Brooke.

"ARRRRGHHH!"

"Close enough." He shrugged, as he turned to his daughter. "Alright, Lemon. I think it's time for you to head back to your hiding spot again." Brooke just rolled her eyes before heading back to her hideout. With Brooke gone, Paragon took a running start at the edge of the city before swan-diving into a freefall to the battle below.

The earth came faster and faster, as the air rushed over his body and through his hair. Just before hitting the ground, a quick teleportation changed his direction from vertical to horizontal, spearing a Dark Legionnaire in the chest, sending it falling backwards, knocking over several others behind it like a row of dominoes. Paragon rolled to his feet and drew his katana, hacking and slashing at the hordes around him.

"Hey DC! Did you ever watch Lord of the Rings? Let's start our own contest like the elf and the dwarf had! Hundred bucks for the winner! I'm already at seven... Eight... Nine!" he shouted over the battle to his teammate, while cutting down more of Rayne's soldiers. He then made a series of quick teleportations, weaving around the Horde, laying waste to whoever was foolish enough to come within striking distance. "Nineteen... Twenty... Twenty-two! Ha! See that move? Got two birds stoned at once there!" he laughed. This mild hesitation cost him dearly, as a hulking demon hit him square in the chest with it massive club, sending him flying across the mud.

"HAHAHA" laughed the foul creature, as it chased down the hero. The red skinned demon picked up Paragon by the throat, and held him infront of it hideous face, so that he could look into it's fiery yellow eyes. "HA! I WILL SAVOUR THE TASTE OF YOUR INNARDS, HUMAN!"

Suddenly, a dark blade burst forth from the demon's chest, and it let out a bellow of pain, before dropping Paragon, and falling face first, dead, in the mud.

"Not so fast!" came a familiar voice. Paragon knew he had heard it many times before, but couldn't quite put his finger on where. He picked himself up off the ground and looked up at his rescuer. He was dressed in an all black armor, and blood red cloak, much like his black one. In his hand was a massive ebony bladed sword, that Paragon recognized as Arrow's old Sword of Souls. The face was all too familiar, but strange at the same time, as it had a massive scar running down the right side of his pale face, and an eye patch covering his right eye.

"Good. You're alive." smiled the alternate Paragon. "I wanted to kill you myself."

"Frick... I never get the alternate Happy-funtime me..."

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By Hawk

He had not been himself since the visions. He couldn't get the evil out of his head. He had killed so much that blood had stained his hands. But the joy that was felt as his twin took life with out care. Hawk's blood boiled in his skin as he remembered his old weapon x missions. Killing all that got in his way, villages at a time. Hawks sword could have filled oceans with the blood that they had let flow.

As he stood with LP watching hordes of demons come and fall under the LP's hail storm, fire built in his belly. This man with a wife and two kids, a man who was a hero through and through, was a killer. He was trained from birth for one thing to kill and do it with out feeling. Looking up to the now dark sky Hawk stretched out his wings, turning towards LP he spoke softly. "My turn"

With that he took to the air. The demons flew like ducks out of the water, Hawk was a bird of prey. As he flew threw the sky his swords ripped throught the bodies of one after the other. The sky began to rain a red mist down on the battlefield. Hawk could see the hesitation in the eyes of his enemy, they were scared. Lord's Angel had beaten fear into these warriors. They face all with out fear, but not their leader. As Hawk became covered in blood he let out a roar, he looked just like their leader.

Hawk landed in the battlefield walking towards the demons hands at his side. They parted bowing as they did. "Make way for the Lord's Angel!"  Hawk had never seen such fear and respect, he wanted to take it for his own. His mind was filled with the power that he could take. Lord's Angel was in his head once again.

Hawk turned towards his friends fighting blades, boe's, and hammers flying. LP and Hawk made eye contact, LP with a courious look on his face. Hawk simply smiled as he stood in the midst of their enemy with his hands at his side. With that his large wings expanded and he spun killing all in a 20 foot range.

A roar was heard through out the battlefield, as Hawk killed with out thought, let his training take over. He was no longer a husband, father, hero.......he was a Weapon X.

I'm coming for you Hawk, A dark voice filled his head.

With blood, sweat and spit dripping from his body, he was ready.

Ghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Ghoul

Pyro-Wolf stood at the head of the army, staring up at Asgard. It reminded him of Olympus, where his father was from. He stood with his arms folded, not even in a battle pose, he just stood there, his muscles tense against his fur. He wasn't trying to look cool or anything. He was trying to control himself. If he let go an inch, he'd go into a blood frenzy, unable to quench his thirst. It ha happened before, and it resulted in the death of his girlfriend at his hands. He didn't mind the feeling, the rush he got, but the small part of humanity inside him made him do it.

Then, he got a sense, a feeling that allowed him to loosen up. It's mere presence made him nostalgic. A flash of memory showed a picture of Seraph. But, it couldn't be! He arched his head to the side and saw a violet streak flying for Asgard. Violet? Where was the Amber streak? This greatly confused him. He was about to figure it all out.

Flames engulfed him and he shot up toward Asgard, his flight path angled for the streak of light.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ghoul suddenly saw flames, almost like an explosion, leap forward towards her. Her.  She knew who it was immediately. It was Scott, although who he was in this dimension she didn't know. After seeing the flames, a few plot lines to his story opened in her head, but she didn't like any of them. She flew down towards him, stopping before him and holding up her hand in a stop motion. "Stop right there, furball. No Dogs Allowed."

His face took her in, as did she take in him. He had black fur, contrary to Cryo's brown, and Red tattoos instead of blue. His face looked like a mix of confusion and grief. "Seraph?" He said, "H-How are you alive?" He pleaded, inching closer with his arms open.

"I've heard this story before," Ghoul said, inching back, covering his hands in spectral energy. "And I'm not Seraph. I'm her inter-dimensional counterpart, Ghoul." She uickly contemplated how odd that sounded.

Scott's face grew more confused. "What are you talking about, Seraph? I'd know the most beautiful angel in the world anywhere." There was a hint of regret and sadness in his voice, but mostly it was lustful. Ghoul immediately was disgusted. This was definitely not the Scott she knew. It made it a little easier on her.

"Look, Furface. You're the counterpart of one of my dear friends as well. I'm not this Seraph, and you're not my Cryo." She blushed a bit as she said my Cryo. "You're evil, and Cryo would never be like that."

"Cryo?" Scott scoffed. "That's a lame name. I'm Pyro-Wolf." His eyes abandoned their tough facade for a moment, but a moment, as he said, "Please, join me. Be with me and we can defeat these ICE Dragons," he paused, "together."

Ghoul looked long and hard at Pyro. She finally shook her head, firing her hands in energy. "No. ICE Dragons is my team. Cryo's team. I'm not about to let Cryo down."

Pyro's eyes grew cold, parallel to his firy disposition. "Fine. If you're not with me, you're against me."

Ghoul dodged the giant fireball thrown at her moments before it hit. "How dare you impersonate an angel anyway!?" Pryo growled, chasing after her. Ghoul led him in an aerial fight around Asgard, dodging fireballs and shooting balls of energy. She flew into a courtyard in Asgard and faced him.

"At least answer some questions for me?" Ghoul said, running for Pyro. He pushed his hands forward, sending a blast of fire for her. She leaped and spun, spiraling over the flame and landing behind Pyro. She put her hands to his shoulders and whispered in his ear, "How are you all flame-y?" She fired a spectral blast from her hands, pushing him down and blasting her into the air. She flipped and landed crouched down. Pyro growled and bared his claws. If he was anything like Cryo, he'd start with the physical fighting now.

He slashed down, and Ghoul side stepped to dedge it. A black stone erupted from the ground behind her, crashing into her. She looked back at the stone and saw it was Stygian Rock from the Underworld. "I can do much more than that."

Ghoul looked back to him wide-eyed. "A son of Hades?" She said, punching forward.

He grabbed her arm and flipped her over, slamming her into the ground. He kicked her head up so she sat upright and spun her arm around her back locking her in place. "That's right." He sniffed her cheek before licking it. She cringed from the motion. "You taste just like her, you know. It was sorta...exhilarating. Tasting her blood, the same taste as her irresistible scent." He licked his lips in remembrance. "So tell me about yourself. Why are you a ghost with apparent dark magic. Seraph was an angel with light magic." Ghoul got her other arm free, and she used it to elbow his stomach. She ran forward, wiping the spit from her cheek.

"First off, Sicko!" She made a disgusted face as he got to his feet. She came at him again with a spinning kick to the jaw. "I was murdered by Damien, the Diabolos, and when I came back I had ghost powers. I was already learning dark magic as the Mystik." She fell to her feet, performing a coffee grinder that sent Pyro to his back. She leaped onto his chest, putting a hand to his throat.

"Damien?" He said, exhasperated. "The Centurion? He's a son of Poseidon and the goodiest goody-two-shoes you'll ever meet. I'm the Diabolos!" He kicked up with his feet, getting her square between the shoulderblades. Pyro pushed Ghoul off him, rolling over so he was pinning her to the ground. "How are you the Mystik? Seraph was the Cosmos!"

Ghoul hit him below the belt, causing him to topple over onto his side clutching his tenders. She got up and  stood over him. "Things are way different in your realm, pup." That must've struck a nerve.

His eyes burned inside his skull. "Don't call me PUP!" A huge blast of fire sent Ghoul shooting into the sky. She soon began plummeting back for Asgard, but Pyro flew up to meet her. "I've had enough of you and your questions!" He roared, punching down to her stomach. She slammed into the hard tile, forming an imprint. She grimaced as she got up, a little dizzy. Pyro touched down and was running for her, claws bared. He slashed down and she leaped up flipping over him and kicking backwards. He stumbled forwards and tripped over the imprint, falling face first into the ground. Ghoul cartwheel over him, her hand pushing his head down as he tried to get it.

"You know Casper, right?" Pyro got up, nodding and cracking his neck. Ghoul smiled. "I'm nothing like him." She went intangible, flying into his body and taking control of it. He suddenly stood straight, moving as Ghoul would move, with the violet eyes to match.

"Gosh," Pyro said, although it was truly Ghoul who was talking. "You are so different from Cryo. Cryo's more like fluffy panda. You're like a scruffy stray dog." She glanced down, deciding to add insult to injury. "And, not to mention, Cryo's bigger." Pyro began punching and clawing at himself, until finally Ghoul was forced from his body. She skidded on her rear across the floor to a stop while Pyro licked his wounds.

"How'd you do that?" Ghoul said, staggering to her feet. She felt a little whoozy after taking possession of Pyro's body.

"Son of Hades remember!? Control of the Dead?" That gave him an idea. "Which reminds me. You're undead." He reached out to control her, but she wouldn't move.

"Nice try, Hotshot, but in my human form you can't do a thing." She stuck out her tongue before inhaling a deep breath of air. Pyro mimicked doing the same. Ghoul let loose her banshee scream, violet soundwaves traveling from her gaping mouth. Pyro unleashed a Super sonic Howl, red soundwaves flying from his jaws toward Ghoul's Banshee Scream.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Octagon Freak

Freak had teleported the gods back to their home, and they were very greatful. He'd even had time to meet some of them, and exchange war stories.

But that was an hour ago, before the battle started. Octagon sat on the edge of the city, watching the army in the distance getting closer. He sighed, because he knew he'd have to fight soon, and he was still tired from teleporting all those gods. But he'd have to man up and take them on just like he had the night before. But this time, Paladin had created some kinda monsterous storm that covered up the whole sky. It was almost pitch-black.

Octagon really liked the dark, but this was awesome. Octagon could see everything perfectly, and he felt stronger than ever. And he would need all this darkness to work with when the fight started.

Cant you see Im easily bothered by persistence, one step from lashing out at you... You want in to get under my skin and call yourself a friend? I've got more friends like you, what do I do?

The army was close now, and the battle was about to be at hand. Paladin rained down on them with lightning and hail from the sky. Octagon watched as the army was pelted, but they got within striking distance, and Octagon teleported down in front of a group that had tried to flank Dark Child.

Octagon formed two giant fists, and grabbed a demon with one hand, and pounded him with the other. Then Octagon dodged a firey whip, which threatened to catch his cowl on fire. The horde knew of his presence now, and began attacking. Octagon teleported to the closest demon, and put his hands on his jaw.

"Say bye-bye to your friends," Octagon said, while the demon's vertebre snapped. Octagon formed two whips in his hands and began to attack the other demons. The whips made no cool cracking sounds, but they were effective in slicing through body parts.

Is there no standard anymore? What it takes, who I am, where Ive been. Belong. You cant be something youre not. Be yourself, by yourself. Stay away from me. A lesson learned in life, known from the dawn of time.

Octagon replaced the whips with energy orbs, and tossed them like grenades into the groups of demons. They flew into the air like helpless ragdolls. He followed up with slicing curves of energy that slashed through his enemies. Suddenly, an icy sword cut deep into Octagon's back, but the pain quickly haulted when Octagon froze solid. He looked around for a moment, as the demons drew closer. He gathered energy from around him, and shattered his icy prison with a ferocious explosion. Octagon grabbed a few ice shards, and hurled them at demon's chests. And as they fell, Octagon jumped forward, and stabbed an ice shard into a demon's neck. The thick red stuff flowed intensly, but Octagon paid no attention, and moved onto the next target.

Run your mouth when Im not around, it's easy to achieve. You cry to weak friends that sympathize, can you hear the violins playing you song? Those same friends tell me your every word. Are you talking to me? No way punk! Walk on home boy!

Octagon became enraged at the demons, and crazily faught them bare-handed, ripping at faces and picking them up and hurling them at the others. And while they were down, Octagon took advantage, and stabbed them with daggers. Then he pulled up his brigade of daggers, and hurled them at the rest of the group. They fell, as the daggers ate at vital points, and their energies burned away at everything else.

Freak stood in a meat-market of bodies, with blood dripping from his hands and armor. He looked around at the other demons, who were now avoiding confrontation, and Octagon averted his gaze to Ghoul, who was battling a firey little punk. He didn't know if he should help or not, but he watched as they battled out for an advantage on the other.
Ghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Ghoul

The resulting explosion from the clashing soundwaves sent both Ghoul and Pyro flying off in either dirction, slamming into a respective wall. Ghoul dropped from the cracked marble, shaking her head. She quickly rotated her arm to increase circulation, and readied herself. The smoke would be clearing soon, and she needed to be ready for whatever this mutt threw at her.

The black smoke drifted away to reveal Pyro opposite her across the courtyard, doing the exact same thing. He growled and fired his fists with flames, running for her. Ghoul reciprocated, covereing her hands in shining purple light and dashing for him. They both leaped into the air, followed by a flurry of kicks and punches. Ghoul punched at the same time Pyro kicked, each blocking the other with exact precision. Ghoul finally got the upper hand, kneeing him in his stomach three times consecutively, saying, "You guys make me sick, sick sick!" She sent him flying into the air, only to have him flip and come down with a punch. She jumped back, dodging as it sailed into the ground.

Ghoul expected some sort of witty remark in response to her allusion, but none came. He punched forward, and Ghoul caught his fist in hers. She twisted under his arm to come out behind him, and held him at the shoulder. "What, no witty comeback? Don't you realize what show that's from?" She sent a blow to his shoulderblade, sending him to his knee. He countered, falling forward into a hand stand and kicking her back.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He spun and ran for her again, and she matched. She punched forward with her right, as did he with his, and the other caught the other's punch. They struggled for control, each side not giving an inch.

"It's from the Power Rangers movie! You of all beings in any reality should know the Power Rangers!"

Pyro's face morphed to that of disgust. "Power Rangers? That stupid kids show? Who in their right mind watches that crap!?"

Ghoul's eyes widened as her mouth dropped. She wasn't hearing this. She couldn't be hearing this. She remained silent, trying to overcome the shock. "You monster!" She yelled, overcoming her shock and going straight to anger. This guy was definitely not Cryo, however many similarities they had. She, still holding his fists, flipped back, kicking him in the chest to knock him back. She flipped to the ground and began firing Magic bursts at him. She noticed now that he moved differently than Cryo, much differently. She could tell Cryo's distinct movements anywhere, as they moved fluidly and gracefully, with lots of flips and almost seamless movements.

Pyro, however, was different. He moved sharper, staying close to all fours. If he jumped, all four limbs would be stretched out in attack. He almost....scuttled--Ghoul couldn't define any other way to describe his quick quadrepedal movements--when he moved. When he struck, he struck quick, reeling back to take another. The movements reminded her of an animal, but she couldn't quite think of which. He dodged her blasts with ease, then leaped for her. As he dove down, she jumped up, soaring over him. As she did, something caught her eye, just at the base of Pyro's neck on his back. She quickly cast a spell, "Mysticka Arcana Chrono Decelera!" Time slowed in their immediate area, but she moved normally.

Ghoul spun in mid-air, looking closely at it. It was a tattoo, something that Cryo didn't have.  It was of tribal design, looking almost Samoan. It was in the shape of a Spider, something very odd for Cryo, being Arachnophobic. In addition to the glowing red tattoos all over Pyro's black fur, this tattoo was barely noticeable, a deeper black than his fur. It took her some time to see the full tattoo, and even then it instilled her with fear. It didn't look good, more menacing and evil. She snapped her fingers, and time assumed its natural flow. Pyro landed and spun, Ghoul doing the same. They were both exhausted by now, Ghoul could tell that. They both breathed heavily, anticipating the other's move. But something was different. The red in his eyes was dancing as if in an invisible light, almost liquid red. Somehow, that told Ghoul something was up.

His eyes burned with the same firy passion they had before, but something changed. She noticed a glowing red light coming from his back, the same spot where the tattoo was. Ghoul couldn't help but get lost in the sight, as spiritual energy of the brightest red engulfed Pyro. He roared, and flung his arms out, four firy legs shooting out from him and pinning Ghoul to the ground. She expected them to burn at the touch, but instead they felt cold, like the feeling of the After Life and of Spirits. She tried to move, but couldn't. As she looked closer, she realized what kind of legs they were. As if in answer to her sudden realization, four more legs leaped from Pyro, formed almost a cage around Ghoul. The final form of the beast emerged from Pyro, jaws snapping.

It was a massive spider made from spiritual energy, trapping Ghoul to the ground, snapping at her face all the while. One glance over to Pyro told her he was controlling the beast, and now he controlled the battle.

Lord's Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Lord's Angel

On a mountain top The Lord's Angel received reports on the battle below. A man who was more than a leader of men, he was a true warrior, one of the most fear in this world. In the air he had no revile. The reports told a story that he had expected, a battle of ledgend that story would be told about for generations to come. Lord's Angel could no longer stay on this hill while glory was being had on the battlefield. He called for his armour, a light mess that with a winged angel plated on the front of it. He gave orders as he gathered his swords, blood was about to fall, heros will die.

Lord, we have received reports of a man that bears your likeness, he is powerful and kills quickly.  The Lord's Angel gave a smirk as he pulled his out his swords flexing the blade in his hand. With a quick flick of his wrist the messagers head left his body, still pumping blood as it fell. Lord's Angel took to the sky followed by a swarm of demons. As his dark hair flew behind him he call to the animals of his world, to fight with him. His mind connected with Hawk's once again. Seeing through Hawk's eyes he saw the death that came with his blades. Wings and swords flew as blood filled the air. Lord's Angel thrist for blood raged as he watched Hawk kill his men. Hawk I'm coming for you. He spoke as he flew into battle.

Landing in the midst of it all he saw his enemies as the troops of men parted for the feared one. He walked through the crowd looking to the sky to see the thunder gods, sound and lights. He wanted to kill, to choke the life out of someone with his own two hands. To feel the warmth of the blood as it flowed out of his enemy. He saw the winged warrior covered in blood head to toe, wings shining in the light. Interesting....... Metal wings, wonder what other upgrades he has? Just then Hawk caught his eye as he thrust his sword into a giant man's chest. Hawk pulled out his sword slowly lifting the huge man off the ground as he did, showing his great strength. LA was not intimated. The two men walked towards his each other, each with swords at their sides. LA noticed that Hawk too had the swords that he had had since his youth. The paced picked up more and more, until both of the warriors were running. With a quick flap of their wings they met in mid air. The speed at which they hit was great and a lound BOOM was heard over the course of the battlefield.

The battle raged below as to great warrior rose higher and higher into sky years of training made their moves smooth and quick as one attacked and the other countered. Blood would be spilled in the sky and an Angel of some sort would fall.

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#110  Edited By LstPaladin

The hail storm had done much damage to the opposing army.  Many of them were killed and others wounded.  As the barrage of hail stopped members of ICE engaged themselves into the battle.  They carried the fight directly to the oncoming demons, leaping down from Asgard onto the battlefield below.

Their labors were very successful, as many more of the opposing army met their fate.  Hawk was standing next to Paladin as the bird of prey quickly said “My turn” as he opened his wings and took flight.  Paladin always marveled at the site of his mighty friend in action. 

Paladin stood for a moment looking across the field of battle.  Already it was covered with the bloody bodies of the demons.  “They would have done well to heed my warning, but then the powers of this world only understand one lesson.  One which they are about to learn once and for all.”

Paladin placed his mighty hammer on his belt.  He reached behind his shoulders and grabbed the handle of the powerful hell fire axe which he always carried with him.  With his other hand he took hold of the handle of the magic sword given to him by Sif.  Paladin roared with the sound of thunder as he jumped down from Asgard and landed on the earth.

The ground shook upon the impact of his landing, and the demons surrounding him fell to the ground.  Once they stood to their feet Paladin attacked them with a fury they could not withstand.  Striking with both the axe and the sword, spinning around, and slashing them into pieces over and over until he stood alone; hundreds fell to his blades as for a brief moment there wasn’t an enemy around him to fight. 

Paladin looked over to his left and saw Hawk, but the site puzzled Paladin.  The demons seemed to be in awe of Hawk, they were all around him, but were not attacking.  Then suddenly Hawk opened his wings and delivered an awesome attack killing all the demons which surrounded him.  Paladin thought, he does what he does with style, for sure.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#111  Edited By Nighthunter

Nighthunter stood in his room meditating alone without any disturbance until the alarm that informed him that the ICE dragons were ready to begin and that the battle of the century was about to start, good and evil would once again battle for the destiny of Earth and it was in the hands of just a few the fate of millions.

Nighthunter got up, ready to begin what he had been preparing himself for years, the Freedom Fighters were ready, they were highly trained, skilled and powerful but that wouldn't be enough by itself, they would need every single weapon that they could use, leading to Nighthunter picking his weapons of choice; his old sword that had touched the blood of dozens of opponents both allies and enemies, one of his best guns, his gauntlet and another weapon that he hadn't dared to use until this year.

"I guess it always ends like this. One of us starts a big mess and the other one has to clean it with everything we have at our disposal" said Nighthunter to himself, but it was just like if he had the younger and not corrupted version of Andferne infront of him, flashbacks of everything that the two of them had lived together before these dark age started, show much the old ways were gone and that there was no comming back.

"The old ways are forever gone...." said Nighthunter and then pressed one of the buttons on his desk that revealed a display cage with a perfect duplicate of Andferne's old shield,  Nighthunter took it and looked it with great fascination "...That doesn't mean I can't appreciate the old school" after saying that he put the shield on his back next to his sword and ordered all of the resistance to start teleporting to the field of battle, it was time to finally settle this.

Suddenly hundreds of soldiers started to appear in the middle of Asgard, without hesistation they jumped into battle proving why fate had chosen them as the last generation of heroes, the display of power and skills of them superior to many before them, showing how they could act and look the same as the heroes of yesterday.

Nighthunter grabbed his guns and jumped into battle, those guns were designed by himself and had an incredible amount of fire power which was hown when with just one shot he took down several of the warriors of evil, every single shot killiing a few of them without any problem. "Don't take prisioners and don't hold back commandos, every attack that you miss means that 50 others will go after you so don't give them that fight" said Nighthunter on the com-link of the powersuits that all members of the resistance had with them.

"Figures..." said Nighthunter when he figures out that the guns no longer could shoot, seeing how many enemies go after him he throws his gun to one of them, hitting him in the head and causing a small contusion, enough to use his head as a way to gain height and a little bit of momentum to use their own numbers against them, those warriors didn't show any cordination and easily got in each other's way as everyone wanted a piece of Nighthunter.

Using a simple kick Nighthunter was able to break the neck of one of them while using his fighting skills to kill others while also gaining any distance to move freely, then choosing to use his legendary move; the leopard blow, killing a man with one shot. Using only the five fingers through the skull just like a leopard kills, no mortal; either human or mortal could be touched by this attack and talk about it, then as fast as they fell against Nighthunter's guns they fell for this great tecnique.

Then the moment came, one of the enemies sent a fire attack directly to Nighthunter, with nowhere to jump as a way to evade the attack Nighthunter grabbed the shield from his back and used it to absorb the attack, the shield was as great as the original was so many years ago which almost amazed Nighthunter.

Nighthunter had studied that shield a few years ago as a way to see how Andferne was one of the few people able to use it that way, his discovery was that you need to do a lot of calculations in a matter of seconds just like if they were pure instinct, the user also needed a specific level of strength; if the user didn't have enough strength the shield would barely even move and if the user used too much strength while launching it the shield would lose any sense of direction making it more dangerous to the user than to the opponent in some cases.

Nighthunter knew then that he didn't have enough strength to use the shield in the ways his old friend did, however that all changed when he used his own formula of the super soldier serum, he gained levels of strength similars to the ones of Andferne making him able to use the shield if he wanted, however he chose to don't do it because of a fear to become how Andferne had, to go too much over the edge and get lost in the darkness, but now it was time to use the shield against the minions of the dark ruler because sometimes the only way to beat your opponent is to become him or atleast what he represents, that's the ultimate trick to know how to fight someone and do the impossible.

"Let's see if that much workout paid" said  Nighthunter and after that threw it infront of him in a vertical position, hitting everyone that was in the middle of the attack in the chest and head causing them to fall unconscious or even dead, hitting in a wall of the floating city as a way to go back to it's user.

"Now that's more like it" said Nighthunter and then threw the shield in an horizontal position against a few enemies that were attacking some of his soldiers, however just before it hit the target it went a few centimeters above the head, causing it to miss. After realizing that he had avoided the attack the stupid creature started to laugh at Nighthunter, without realizing that it has ritcocheted another two times causing it to hit the enemy that had tried to sneak on Nighthunter while also distracting the enemy infront. "Yeah, I did that on purpose, just like this..."

After that Nighthunter quickly grabbed his sword and threw it to where the enemy was standing, stabbing him between the two eyes and causing a quick death, it had also been able to lay hanging in a tree behind the beast, soon after that the shield which had changed to a vertical position hit a wall on the right of the tree causing it to move directly to where the sword was hanging and stopping when it got tied up with the place of the sword that Nighthunter uses to hold it, now the favorite weapons of both Andferne and Nighthunter were hanging in that tree with the blood of the enemy that in some way both of them had left take over the world; one of them for not wanting to accept the end of a life and the other one for not wanting to be the one to end another life.

Without losing any second he ran to where the tree was and took both of the weapons out from the tree and jumped into battle again, seeing how many enemies were still there he knew that he had to find another one of the ICE dragons and ask for help, they had to work as a team if they wanted to win this fight, if they didn't everything would be lost.

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#112  Edited By LexiCat

the assault which she unleashed upon Dark Rayne was unlike anything she'd ever done.. she'd always held herself in check during a battle, for fear there could be serious reprecussions of her losing control of her powers. as he lay there now encased in the rocky desert tomb, she stood over him and she glared down at him, beaten.. for now. the flecks of blue sparks actually seemed to leap from her eyes and as the blue glowing aura began to fade, she felt the power within her returning to normal "It is not me who shall be damned, Rayne of the Darkness. You... who slaughter the innocent. You... who lust for power. You....who murder your very own brother in arms..... it is YOU who shall be damned for your actions." he growled at her and swore revenge upon her and all of her fellow teammates. she simply stared into the depths of his black eyes and saw nothing within him, no soul. no remorse. nothing redeemable. she waved her hand and the two Infinity gems he'd dropped rose from the dusty Earth and spun a moment before landing in her palm "I don't believe you will be needing these.. They belong in the hands of those uncorruptable by their power."

he coughed and she heard him begin to claw his way from beneath the desert rubble
"Everyone is corruptable, Dragon. EVERYONE. Even you, even your precious Andy..." she clenched her jaw and he just laughed, evily.... "Awwww did I strike a nerve, dear? That's really a shame.. I imagine striking your nerves could prove... entertaining." she gripped the gems tightly and ignored his verbal jab. she didn't have the time to spar with him. time was of the essence and she needed to get back to Asgard with the two gems she had. allowing the field of blue to surround her, she lifted off the ground without another look back at Rayne as he lay buried. she flew north, heading back to Asgard

in her wake, Dark Rayne soon found the strength to break free of the rubble and with a blast that showered his men with rock and debris, he emerged and glared at the horizon, her blue aura still fainly visible
"Damn that woman! I will destroy her and her precious allies and claim the gems in the name of the Crimson Dawn!" there were cheers, roaring up into the sky.. loud enough to where she heard them and she felt that familiar icy hand of fear wrap itself around her heart and squeeze.. just barely. she allowed her mind to drift.... hoping to pick up something from within the power hungry dictator's mind. just then, an image of a flicker of yellow caught her attention and she gasped. that's when she heard Xin's voice within her mind "My lord, we have retrieved the gem of Reality.." she gasped and she forced herself to fly faster. they were now even, two apiece. she in possession of Time and Mind while he lay in possession of Reality and Soul. somewhere in the fray, Power had been lost and Space remained as yet undiscovered. she didn't dare turn back.. if they found Power so be it. it would mean she'd simply have to find Space

unaware that he was now amassing his amazing legions of warriors, she prayed that she would reach Asgard in time to warn them of the impending war. she again received the familiar feelings that... Andy had somehow arrived within this dimension. she gripped the mind gem tightly and she concentrated.. on trying to once again reach his mind

"Andy? Darling, can you hear me? Please.... Please hear me. I really need to hear your voice right now. I need to know things back in Asgard are safe!"
she waited.. and waited.. squeezing the mind gem tight enough to where it left an imprint on her palm, beneath the glove she wore. she just had this utter feeling of dread.. and fear as again she failed to raise the telepathic link, even with the boosting power of that gem. had the coma really done that much damage? had it erased all they shared that easily? a tear slipped from the corner of her eye and rolled down her cheek. if she had lost the link, then she simply just needed the comfort of his arms. no matter what, that always calmed her fears

on the ground below her, Dark Rayne's forces were already advancing on Asgard. their knowledge of their own lands and forces aided them. she may have been awesome, but she could only fly so fast with her telekinesis. as she at last saw the glimmer of the golden city on the horizon, she stopped and hovered, watching as the demons and hell hounds surrounded the city. swooping down and landing in the middle of the city, she glanced around and sent them all a smile
"Hey guys, need a hand?" there was a boisterous reply from the Dragons as they all assured her her presence UNHARMED was a welcome sight. she picked up the flight of a winged demon and with a sharp bolt of TK, sent him spiralling back and colliding into another two following him "Hey.... better late than never, right? I mean c'mon you guys... a girl's got to make an entrance!"

and as she turned, that familiar Red, White, and Blue shield came into view and her heart soared. she ran over and screamed at him, her face lighting up with joy
"You are here! Andy you're really here!!!" he turned and glanced at her as his shield collided with a hound's head. there was a sickening "thud" as the dog dropped in its tracks. he reached out and he curled his arm around her and swept her close for a stolen kiss "Damn darlin, it's good to see you!" she just threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly "Baby it's good to see you, too! You scared me so bad!" picking up a large statue, she threw it, javelin style, at a couple more winged demons and the shards of marble rained down on them as the statue collided with them. out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Darkchild just rolling his eyes "HEY.... you guys wanna kick the bad guys @sses first before you get busy? I mean.. if that's okay with you?" she shared an amused glance with Andy before she ducked the hound he tossed over his back "Y'all just take the fun out of everything.." she couldn't help but shake her head and smirk as she watched DC fight off an amused smile of his own

"When we get done with the beat down guys... I've got something to show you!"
she was going to brief them about her possession of the two gems when suddenly, she felt a tremor within her. the two gems began to pulse softly and she widened her eyes and just let out a curse "There's a gem here!!! Damn! We've got to find it before they do!" the group all sent her an odd look "Gem? What kind of gem, Lexi?" she let out a sigh and shook her head "It's complicated guys, but... um.... basically if one person's got 'em all? That's some real bad stuff. I've got two, Dark Rayne's got two, one's still not been found, and one's lost somewhere in the desert. Basically, I need to find them, before Rayne does."  they all sent her looks that ranged from "is she crazy?" to "oh we're in deep #!&$". she just shook her head softly  "Guys trust me! Once we've got them all, I'll tell you all a really good bedtime story. But right now let's just focus on keeping the two I've got away from Rayne and the Dewdrops?"

Reply  |   Quote   |  Edit   |  Delete

the assault which she unleashed upon Dark Rayne was unlike anything she'd ever done.. she'd always held herself in check during a battle, for fear there could be serious reprecussions of her losing control of her powers. as he lay there now encased in the rocky desert tomb, she stood over him and she glared down at him, beaten.. for now. the flecks of blue sparks actually seemed to leap from her eyes and as the blue glowing aura began to fade, she felt the power within her returning to normal "It is not me who shall be damned, Rayne of the Darkness. You... who slaughter the innocent. You... who lust for power. You....who murder your very own brother in arms..... it is YOU who shall be damned for your actions." he growled at her and swore revenge upon her and all of her fellow teammates. she simply stared into the depths of his black eyes and saw nothing within him, no soul. no remorse. nothing redeemable. she waved her hand and the two Infinity gems he'd dropped rose from the dusty Earth and spun a moment before landing in her palm "I don't believe you will be needing these.. They belong in the hands of those uncorruptable by their power."

he coughed and she heard him begin to claw his way from beneath the desert rubble
"Everyone is corruptable, Dragon. EVERYONE. Even you, even your precious Andy..." she clenched her jaw and he just laughed, evily.... "Awwww did I strike a nerve, dear? That's really a shame.. I imagine striking your nerves could prove... entertaining." she gripped the gems tightly and ignored his verbal jab. she didn't have the time to spar with him. time was of the essence and she needed to get back to Asgard with the two gems she had. allowing the field of blue to surround her, she lifted off the ground without another look back at Rayne as he lay buried. she flew north, heading back to Asgard

in her wake, Dark Rayne soon found the strength to break free of the rubble and with a blast that showered his men with rock and debris, he emerged and glared at the horizon, her blue aura still fainly visible
"Damn that woman! I will destroy her and her precious allies and claim the gems in the name of the Crimson Dawn!" there were cheers, roaring up into the sky.. loud enough to where she heard them and she felt that familiar icy hand of fear wrap itself around her heart and squeeze.. just barely. she allowed her mind to drift.... hoping to pick up something from within the power hungry dictator's mind. just then, an image of a flicker of yellow caught her attention and she gasped. that's when she heard Xin's voice within her mind "My lord, we have retrieved the gem of Reality.." she gasped and she forced herself to fly faster. they were now even, two apiece. she in possession of Time and Mind while he lay in possession of Reality and Soul. somewhere in the fray, Power had been lost and Space remained as yet undiscovered. she didn't dare turn back.. if they found Power so be it. it would mean she'd simply have to find Space

unaware that he was now amassing his amazing legions of warriors, she prayed that she would reach Asgard in time to warn them of the impending war. she again received the familiar feelings that... Andy had somehow arrived within this dimension. she gripped the mind gem tightly and she concentrated.. on trying to once again reach his mind

"Andy? Darling, can you hear me? Please.... Please hear me. I really need to hear your voice right now. I need to know things back in Asgard are safe!"
she waited.. and waited.. squeezing the mind gem tight enough to where it left an imprint on her palm, beneath the glove she wore. she just had this utter feeling of dread.. and fear as again she failed to raise the telepathic link, even with the boosting power of that gem. had the coma really done that much damage? had it erased all they shared that easily? a tear slipped from the corner of her eye and rolled down her cheek. if she had lost the link, then she simply just needed the comfort of his arms. no matter what, that always calmed her fears

on the ground below her, Dark Rayne's forces were already advancing on Asgard. their knowledge of their own lands and forces aided them. she may have been awesome, but she could only fly so fast with her telekinesis. as she at last saw the glimmer of the golden city on the horizon, she stopped and hovered, watching as the demons and hell hounds surrounded the city. swooping down and landing in the middle of the city, she glanced around and sent them all a smile
"Hey guys, need a hand?" there was a boisterous reply from the Dragons as they all assured her her presence UNHARMED was a welcome sight. she picked up the flight of a winged demon and with a sharp bolt of TK, sent him spiralling back and colliding into another two following him "Hey.... better late than never, right? I mean c'mon you guys... a girl's got to make an entrance!"

and as she turned, that familiar Red, White, and Blue shield came into view and her heart soared. she ran over and screamed at him, her face lighting up with joy
"You are here! Andy you're really here!!!" he turned and glanced at her as his shield collided with a hound's head. there was a sickening "thud" as the dog dropped in its tracks. he reached out and he curled his arm around her and swept her close for a stolen kiss "Damn darlin, it's good to see you!" she just threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly "Baby it's good to see you, too! You scared me so bad!" picking up a large statue, she threw it, javelin style, at a couple more winged demons and the shards of marble rained down on them as the statue collided with them. out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Darkchild just rolling his eyes "HEY.... you guys wanna kick the bad guys @sses first before you get busy? I mean.. if that's okay with you?" she shared an amused glance with Andy before she ducked the hound he tossed over his back "Y'all just take the fun out of everything.." she couldn't help but shake her head and smirk as she watched DC fight off an amused smile of his own

"When we get done with the beat down guys... I've got something to show you!"
she was going to brief them about her possession of the two gems when suddenly, she felt a tremor within her. the two gems began to pulse softly and she widened her eyes and just let out a curse "There's a gem here!!! Damn! We've got to find it before they do!" the group all sent her an odd look "Gem? What kind of gem, Lexi?" she let out a sigh and shook her head "It's complicated guys, but... um.... basically if one person's got 'em all? That's some real bad stuff. I've got two, Dark Rayne's got two, one's still not been found, and one's lost somewhere in the desert. Basically, I need to find them, before Rayne does."  they all sent her looks that ranged from "is she crazy?" to "oh we're in deep #!&$". she just shook her head softly  "Guys trust me! Once we've got them all, I'll tell you all a really good bedtime story. But right now let's just focus on keeping the two I've got away from Rayne and the Dewdrops?"

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Andferne

Things had been quiet at the castle for some time as he told them his story, about waking up and having to search for Brooke right away, then finding the portal and coming to find them. To find his Lexi. Then there was a warning from Heimdell about an approaching darkness. Just as he spoke to Paladin about it Andy heard this voice in his head, a soft angelic voice....Lexi! "Andy? Darling, can you hear me? Please.... Please hear me. I really need to hear your voice right now. I need to know things back in Asgard are safe!" just as she finished speaking he felt this strong presence in his head, his eye went white underneath the visor as he felt her presence more than heard it now. He walked over to the edge to join Paladin and the others staring off  into the distance and using the telescopic vision in his visor to show him what was coming. There were thousands of them all lead by Evil Warlords of the World. Not only could Lexi now see through his eyes but she could hear and feel what was around him from the power of the Mind Gem she had tapped into.

Soon the army was upon them and a great and terrible war had started. The forced of good and evil waged in a battle for survival. Large massive Balors flew into Asgard and attacked the newly brought back gods as many more stayed on the ground to face off against the Ice members who brought the fight to them. Hell Hounds were appearing out of no where and attacking as well. But just as the enemies had friends and alliances so to did the Asgardians and Ice. Nighthunter and his Freedom Fighters came to their aid, but the balance was still not in their favor. It was going to take everything they had and more to fight back this darkness.

Again he heard her voice after they had waged war for what seemed hours, but this time her voice was not in his head, he could feel her, near him. He turned and saw her flying in the air as she greeted her family. A sickening thud was heard as he struck out with his shield against a leaping Hellhound, sending it down to the ground as its head caved in from the impact. She rushed him and stole as kiss as she wrapped her arms around him and held on tightly. "Damn darlin, it's good to see you!....Baby it's good to see you, too! You scared me so bad!" His own arms wrapped around her tiny waist tightly as he pulled her close to his chest, returning that kiss with a long missed passion. The two lovers continued to fight side by side as if they never missed a single beat. Her blasts of telekinetic energy made the hound howl and whine in pain as they scampered off. They were doing it, they were holding off the enemy, but something Big was going to have to be done in order for them to turn this around.

He could feel something was not right with her as she kept a mental link with him, sharing their thoughts as they fought on, always aware of where each other was and what they were doing, who and what was around them, they truly were one. As she spoke about the Gems he gave her a look with haste. "Then there is no time, we can not waste idly by here why he moves in, show me, I will clear the path" with that massive blasts of red concussive force cleared away Balor after Balor, mighty blows of his shield sent hellhounds running for their masters and the couple was off the find the missing Gem laying in the city somewhere.

In a matter of moments they came to a spot and she had said it laid through there, that opening but it was too small for either one of them to crawl through. "D@mnit its too small, Neither one of us will ever be able to fit through there" his voice echoed through the small passage way to where a hiding Brooke was.

~Rayne~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By ~Rayne~

When Rayne and paladin had unveiled the fact that Lexi had gone missing Andy had been at the least, disappointed.He had traveled through a mystical portal into another world to find the love of his life, only to find that she had went missing.Although she had left without notice.Rayne and Paladin reassured her return, they would make it their primary priority to search out their teammate and sister at all cost, but as the group of heroes stood on the edge of Asgard they realized they no longer needed to.Soon enough, the dark legion that ruled this world would be approaching and the need to seek out their beloved comrade would no longer be necessary.They would defeat the dark forces and beat the information of Lexi's whereabouts out of them if they had to.

On the horizon, forces so great that the earth rumbled under their whim could be seen marching forward.With the mighty call of his godly hammer and power Paladin struck the earth with weather feats so great, that large hail rained down from the heavens striking the legions numbers and crippling a fraction of their forces.Soon earthquakes erupted from deep within the sandy remnants of the desert opening up endless ravines which encompassed a great number of the legion's forces.Rayne could also see a few of his other teammates take charge in battle like DC who had gladly rushed into the fray unleashing devastating attacks upon the dark army's troops.Soon he was followed by Paragon and even Hawk.

Suddenly Rayne felt a mental link establish with old allies.Somehow his old war buddy Destra had reconnected with him int their mental chain link.Soon he even felt Sephirim's connection come back to him.

The three had been friends for the longest, Rayne could still remember the first day he had met each of them, which in retrospect had been ironic and quite funny.

*Flash-back*

It had been about fifty years or so ago when Rayne had been traveling through a small village.The small town had been rural and most of their living had been made off of agricultural sorts.As he made his way through the village he was quickly confronted by a young warrior who donned medieval like armor, with a huge buster shaped sword strapped to his back.His features were strong young and determined.It was obvious that he was a warrior to the core, most likely he had been the village's guardian and protector.

Halt trespasser!!State your name and business.What is your purpose in the village of Nalbina?

The young man questioned with authority.He obviously had some sort of lawful prestige in the village.

Hmph, I have no business with you or this petty village now make way boy, before you get hurt.

At his response the young man's face cringed with the look of "Is this guy serious?"Within an instant the young warrior had vaulted himself into an outreached position with his sword extending out towards Rayne in a confrontational manner.Quickly the two had engaged in battle for several minutes.Rayne had actually found the boy to be a challenge, his prowess in battle and skill was commendable and his agile feats proved worthy of praise.

Enough!!You two will stop your barbaric acts this instant!!

From the far left an old man who had appeared to be in his mid 80s shouted to the two combatants freezing them in their tracks.The two looked over at the man with a confused look as if they had been caught by their mother in an act of wrong doing.After the misunderstanding had been cleared up, Rayne found himself in a village ran by the elder name Tymerillian and his noble guard of holy soldiers.the elder ordered the commencement of a feast in honor of the village's first visitor since ten years.During the banquet, Rayne had grew to understand the village and their order.He even began to get to know the young man who had attacked him earlier, his name had been Destra and he shared a deep passion for battle as did Rayne.As a young boy his parents had been killed during a raid of the village by an unmerciful army led by the emperor of the north.Since that tragic day he vowed to become a warrior of unsurpassed strength and protect his people from any intruders and threats.

Soon the two had embarked on epic journeys in which they had met the likes of Sephirim.Seph had been a rogue shinobi who they had encountered in the forest of death on their way to the north.The three had found it ironic that their goal had led them all to the same place in what appeared to be a fateful meeting.They all had planned to kill the corrupt and accursed demon general Noob Asuke.His tyranny over the land would come to an end as the three warriors united in a front to defeat and destroy the evil general and his vast army.

When they had confronted Noob, they successfully managed to defeat his army but, the wicked general had managed to escape their grasp and fled leading the trio on an almost decade long journey.Through the years, the three became relatively close.They formed bonds which rivaled that of even blood brothers.While Destra and Seph had always been the comical relief of their travels, Rayne had been the reserved solemn warrior which he was at almost all times.Despite his unaffectionate and inhibited nature his two companions had broke his silence more than often with their hilarious jokes and acts.Even at the most serious and tense situations, Rayne could recall on more than one occasion where Destra or Seph had something interesting or witty to say which usually resulted in the three laughing uncontrollably.After they had finally caught up with the evil general Noob, it had been only a major upset to find that he had already been slain...

After a long good-bye the three parted ways, leaving behind an undying friendship.The time would come when the three would soon be united once again, but until then their paths would follow different routes.

*Present*

It had been years since the three had been united.Rayne almost couldn't believe his eyes as he saw his two very closest friends stood before him.Excitement and joy took hold of his face as he embraced his brothers in a tight hug.

You two sure picked one helluva time to come through!We've got a situation on our hands and I don't think we'll have any time to talk so how about we save the chit chat for later eh?

Destra expression grew into a wide smirk as he chuckled.His eyes squinting as his hearty laugh echoed through the groups area.

Heh!Since when have we not been able to handle a situation!?How about we catch up on old times while takin care of this little dilemma of yours?

Rayne quickly pointed towards the desert below Asgard indicating the oncoming Hordes of the Dark Legion in attempt to make Destra reconsider his statement.Destra's face grew from a wide smile to an arched eyebrow within a split second.

Oooh! Hold that thought, in that case we better get started then hehe!

The three exchanged glances before coming to a speechless agreement.Simultaneously they asked

Ready!!??

Without further ado the two bolted off, running for the edge of the floating city, jumping off into a free fall somersault.As they landed on the ground, enemies exploded outward from the force of their landing.Soon enough their had been hundreds of demonic soldiers itching for a chance to fight against the trio.Back to back they faced off against countless foot soldiers, slashing them down with no remorse.Their blades hacking and cleaving through the flesh of hundreds.After a few moments of their killing spree two large Balor demons had arrived with giant clubs and maces in hand, swinging wildly at the three.With no choice but to seperate, the split up and began to take down hordes of enemy forces on their own.

Foolish mortal!!! Have you come to peace with your god!!??For tonight you will draw your last bre-!!!GUH!GYUH!!!

Before the giant brute could even finish his statement, Rayne made quick work of his blade piercing it through the crimson red demon's neck.Without remorse, he pulled his blade upward with pure strength, splitting the boastful demon's head in two.Rayne continued his onslaught as he pressed forward taking down soldiers demons and hell hounds with his superior blade skill.One after another they fell as his almost omnipresent slashes and swipes filled the battleground.After a quick clearing of at least two hundred or more soldiers, he saw the man in his dreams once again.His eyes flared with rage and fury as he looked at his evil counterpart

You...This ends Now!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Darkchild

Darkchild screams a warrior cry as he slams his fists into beast after beast. They fall like bugs, none of them stand a chance against his awesome power. The blood of the creatures along with his own cover his body, by this time his uniform has been torn to tatters and nothing but a torn piece of shirt and his pants remain. Mainly due to his own power going on unchecked as he fought. As he races through the hordes of beasts they begin to back away from Darkchild and then he realizes he has lost sight of his son Goki, that the beasts are making room for something.

"Goki?! Where are you boy?" he screams out spinning looking for his son, then a loud roar is heard from atop the hill above him. Then a woosh as something soars past him, he turns around to see his son roll on the ground and come to a stop. He races over to Goki who has been beaten to a pulp, almost unconcious. DC grabs his son by the waist and pulls him towards him, the boy tells him to let him the f@#k go all he needs is a rest. Goki never lets his father see his pain showing he only needs a little rest. Darkchilds eyes turn black as he looks down at his other worldy son and sets him on the ground. A random beast runs at the boys body wanting too feed and DC raises his arm and the beast shakes for a brief moment then his body turns a bright red and then is incinerated. His body falls in clumps to the ground, Darkchild stands up from the ground and looks up to the top of the hill. A large monstrocity stands with a large grin on his face and points to Darkchild. Darkchild makes his way towards the monster the beasts on either side jump at him at every step each stop mid-air and blow away in the wind. The heat within his body and the fire escaping him burn and incinerate each one as they attack him.

He finally reaches the beast and it stands a good foot taller than Darkchild, he looks up at the beast then looks him up an down "Gutter bitch" he says to the beast and it with ungodly speed swings a large mace and it slams into Darkchilds side and sends him airborne and he slams down hard into the ground. He stands and smiles a trail of blood falling from his mouth, the beast begins a running speed towards Darkchild and DC does the same.

Ghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Ghoul
The Spectral Spider snapped and hissed over Ghoul, all the while Pyro relishing his own power. Ghoul struggled, but the spider held her down. She thought of phasing, but then Pyro'd be able to control her. The time that she was held down gave her a better opportunity to examine the spider. Spectral Energy, that looked to be a mixture of flame and mist, rose from the creature all around it. Mostly it remained a spider, a Black Widow or Tarantula perhaps, but every now and then parts would flicker and reveal tribal markings. It was like the tattoo itself had come alive.

Ghoul tried once more, but was pinned down. "It's useless, witch!" She heard Pyro growl. "My Koko Akua is one of the deadliest around!"

Koko Akua? Ghoul thought. What the Hell is that? Ghoul's eyes slowly wandered over to the spider on top of her. Was this thing, this monstrosity a Koko Akua?

"Now I'll finish you." The spider moved closer to Ghoul's unprotected neck to bite. "Say hello to Seraph for me."

"Fish Fry to the Rescue!!!" Ghoul heard, and both her and Pyro's head's jerked to the side to see Mer-Man standing in a heroic pose. Even the Koko Akua Spider turned. Ghoul never thought she'd be so happy to see a Mer-creature in her life. As Mer-Man saw the Spider however, his expression faltered. He cleared his throat before saying, "Well, you seem to have this under control, Ghoul. I'm...gonna go beat up some demons...over there." He turned to walk away and Ghoul used this opportunity to her advantage.

While Pyro and the Koko Akua Spider were distracted, Ghoul concentrated all of her own Spirit energy into a single blast that shot up into the Spider, knocking it back. Pyro seemed to notice, his face glaring back at Ghoul with anger. Ghoul swiftly rolled to the side just as a spike of Stygian Black Rock shot up from the ground, in the exact spot her body had been only a few moments before. She let out a breath and flew to Mer-Man while the Spider recollected itself.

"Francis!" She yelled, hugging him. "Thank the Gods you're here. Listen, I need you to keep the Spider and Pyro at bay for a while. You think you can do that?" She saw the uncertainty in his face, but he nodded heroically. Ghoul smiled and patted him on the shoulder. "Good luck." She spun him around to face the spider while she flew off.

Ghoul settled far enough away and took out a book from her bag, beginning to read. "Exorcisamus Te Omnis Immunde Spiritus Omnis Satanica Potestas..."
Mer-Man looked wearily up to the Spider towering before him, but soon reverted his face to that of Determination. Pyro looked to him angrily. "You! You let her get away! I'll filet you first before I go after the girl!" He roared, sending the Spider after Mer-Man. Electricity began coarsing over MM's hands as he prepared, and then let loose a great thunderbolt toward the creature. Apparently, energy could hurt it. It reeled back, screeching before lunging again.

Ghoul read faster now, "...Omnis Incursio Infernalis Adversarii, Omnis Legio, Omnis Congregatio Et Secta Diabolica..."

MM sidestepped, sending the Spider's jaws straight into the Ground. It screeched and turned toward him again. This time, MM's body began shining a blinding light, blending seamlessly from white to rainbow and back again beautifully. The light caused the spider to inch back, and MM sent another lightning bolt to the creature. Somehow, this beast wouldn't tire or let up. It kep coming and coming, only getting angrier.

"...Ergo, Machina Maledicte Et Omnis Legio Diabolica Te Cessa Decipere Humanas Creaturas, Eisque Aeternae Perditionis Venenum Propinare..."

MM prepared for another blast, backing up to do so. As he did, he tripped over a small piece of Black Rock jutting from the ground, no doubt Pyro's doing. He fell to the ground, at the Spider's mercy. It leaned in to attack, but suddenly stopped.

"...Humiliare Sub Potenti Manu Dei!"  Ghoul screamed, and the Spider squealed alongside her. It began convulsing, curling up on the ground just as a dying spider would. It's spiritual energy gathered and fled back into Pyro, defeated. Ghoul's plan had worked. Technically, it was a spirit, and an Exorcism could always take care of one of those.

"What in the Trench was that thing!?" MM said, getting up and running to Ghoul as Pyro fell back in pain.

"I don't know," Ghoul said, putting away her book, "but Pyro called it a Koko Akua. No idea what that means, but he has a tattoo on his back that Cryo doesn't have. It's a tribal spider, and I'm guessing the tattoo and the Spirit Spider are related somehow. Since it was a spirit, nd emitted spiritual energy, I could Exorcise it back into the tattoo. What bugs me is that it's something Cryo doesn't have." Ghoul looked to MM, who finally seemed to take in that this was the opposite Cryo. He noticed the burn marks on the ground, and the black rocks, ultimately guessing he was a son of Hades.

"I don't understand that either." MM said. Just then, he noticed Pyro getting back up. "No time now though!" He said, pointing to Pyro. Both he and Ghoul took fighting stances in preparation.
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Hawk

IRage fiiled his eyes as he took to the air sword in hand cutting, slashing, blocking and defending the attacks of the Lord's Angel. Each of the two warriors were making contact with their strikes blood flowing down into their hands, but both healed with such quickness that only the pain effected them. With clitched teeth and muscles aching the two birds of prey threw blow that boomed across the battlefield. Some of the warriors below had stopped their attack to see this battle of the birds.

Hawk and LA traded blows back and forth each leaving their mark on the others skin only for a moment. LA hit Hawk with more force than he could imaging every conjuring up. Hawk's jaw broke at the joint, only for Hawk to force it back in place. Hawk's fists were bloody from his and his enemies blood. The battle raged in the sky as neither of these warriors had ever face a warrior who knew them so well.Hawk drove a knee into the midsection a LA and for a moment Hawk gain the advantage he quickly drove LA into the earth from high in the sky. Standing above his body Hawk growled looking down on his twin. Quickly demons jumped onto his back and tried to bring down the Hero. Hawk was not only a man of great speed but of undeniable strength. Quickly he dismissed the ones on his back throwing the several hundred pound warrior like a baseball into a on coming front of attacks.

I'm not done yet. Hawk saw LA getting up slowly a wound across his face healing together as he spoke. LA leaned on his sword as he looked to the sky. Hawk knew what was coming as soon as LA thought it. The sky turned dark, as the sound of millions of wings filled the air. The darkness that was birds swept down like the hand of God scooping up Enoch in the night. LA shook off his injuries as he saw Hawk disapper in the darkness.

The winged warrior was gone, vanished off the battlefield. Lord's Angel stood in the midst of it all laughing. The darkness filled up the sky behind him as he looked towards the rest of the ICE warriors. He yelled into the night.

Is no one worthy?

Lord's Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Lord's Angel

Lord's Angel stood with his arms wide, blood dripping from them as he spoke. Is no one worthy? He laughed as he shook the blood out of his hair, it flinging on all who surrounded him. Have I killed the only true warrior? He called out to the ICE members like Goliath calling for David. A low growl left his lips waiting for a warrior to collect this warth. With his swords draw out to his sides LA rose above the crowd rotating and slowing spinning as his gracefully moved into the air.

Flotting above his warriors he pointed his sword towards the big man with a hammer and axe. Then opening his arms wide he called for the thunder god. This man who wounds healed and strength was great feared no one, his swords were true his blades quick, he called for the Hero of Heros.  As his name left his lips he knew that battle was about to rage .

Lstpaladin!

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By LstPaladin
The battle went on and on.  The members of ice as well as the Gods of Asgard were fighting with power and glory.  Many of the attacking army had been killed. Rayne’s sword was quick and deadly as he sliced his way through the army with ease.  DC had probably killed more of the enemy that any one of the others, after all he was the first to jump into the fight.  But Paladin could no longer see DC, as he had moved to another location on the field of battle.  Paragon had also killed his share, but now faced his evil counterpart of this world.  Paladin had no worries that Paragon would be victorious against his evil self.  Ghoul was also dishing it out to the evil forces.  Paladin was very impressed with the battle skill of a new member of ICE, Octagon.  He had joined the fighting quickly and was proving himself to be a fierce warrior.  Nighthunter had also joined the battle with his freedom force; it was their power and numbers which would turn the tide in this battle.

Victory for the side of good looked hopeful. 

As Paladin continued to fight he noticed Hawk as he flew and battled against the evil horde.  The son of Preen saw as the devil soldiers looked upon Hawk with fear in their eyes.  They seemed to know what he was capable of doing to them, and some of them even backed away from him in fear.  Hawk had already killed many of them, as he was covered with their blood. 

Then suddenly they were joined on the battlefield by another being, one who looked like Hawk’s twin.
 Immediately Hawk went to attack the creature that was known as Lord Angel.  They fight was brutal and hard, with each of them landing blows to each other. As Paladin watched the battle he was attacked again by other demons so he took his eyes away from Hawk and quickly defeated the demons which had attacked him. When Paladin was able to turn and look again to see how Hawk’s battle was going he looked in shock as Hawk was swept away by millions of birds from the sky.  Hawk disappeared off in the distance and now Paladin’s attention was directed to the one responsible, Lord Angel. 

Paladin stood tall as he stared at Lord Angel.  The powerful demon with wings seemed to be very confident as he began to spew boastful words from his mouth.  “Is no one worthy, have I killed the only true warrior.” As Paladin heard his name called he remained silent, as he stared at Lord Angel.  Then with a voice which sounded like thunder he said for all to hear

“Know this evil one, I am LstPaladin, son of Preen and God of Thunder.  I am the one who controls the lightening and the storms, and this day I will also be your judge and jury.  You claim to have killed Hawk, well then so be it.  With that action you have sealed your own fate.  Your evil reign is finally over.  Your eyes will not see another sunrise.”
 With that Paladin took his hell fire axe and his hammer and pointed them directly at Lord Angel.  He first fired a blast of hell fire from the axe which spread out in a wide zone as it flew toward LA.  Then Paladin used the hammer to fire a God Blast.  It would be hard for LA to see the God Blast coming with all the fire in the air.  Then Paladin crossed the handles of the hammer and the axe and created his most powerful weapon.  The crossing of the weapons created what is known as the hell fire god blast and this massive strike of power was unleashed toward the evil winged one. 
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Darkchild

The beast was massive almost the same build as Darkchild and its strength was maddening. As they collided catching each others attacks they both squeezed, Darkchild could hear the bones snapping in the beasts hands. But all it did was smile...then it spoke "You are a pathetic breed you humans...never know when you have lost." My eyes fill with rage and I pull him close and slam my forehead into his nose and blood pours from his broken nose and he stumbles backwards and I tell him "I think you morons have forgotten to do your homework...we are far from human. But if you need more proof I will be more than happy to oblige you." Darkchilds body glows with energy and he breaths in deep then lets out a wild scream, a large wave of energy soars from his entire body slamming into the beast. The energy washes over the beast and in a blinding light the energy explodes, dust an debris slam against Darkchild as he stands waiting to see what his attack did.

From the clouds of dust a loud whistle is heard and from the cloud three hell hounds jump, one going for the downed Goki. Darkchild spins around screaming "NO" and with a flick of his wrist a bolt of dark matter fires from his palm and into the beast, dogs body convulses and then falls the ground. Darkchild turns around only for the two remaining hellhouds to clamp down on his arms and pull him to the ground holding him in position.

As the dust settles the orc beast walks out with a large axe like weapon dragging on the ground, his arm being held on by tendons. He walks over to Darkchild the beasts face all but gone, his only reason to live is to expunge DC from his world. He smiles and asks "Any last words?" Darkchild spits in the beasts face "I would flip you off but im currently indisposes." THe beast raises the weapon with a smiles

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Bullets flew from Surreals gold plated guns as she flew at a demon attacking one of the ICE members; her bullets were blessed by the Reverend and would put down a corporeal demon in a second. Her team raced behind her and spread out flanking the demons and attacking the Balors and hell hounds that seemed to eclipse the battle field. BLAM the blood sprayed across her face as she ran through yet another hellhound. Putting them down as quick as she could she ran past the ICE members and flew into the fray with a vengeance.

Surreal loved the battle, her heart beating in her ears she could barely hear the roar of the demons as she flew past. Demon death gave her pleasure and she seemed to thrive on it making her stronger and more powerful as the adrenalin kicked in hard. Her bright purple coat flapped around her as she ran her long red plait hung down her back and flicked as she turned firing at everything in sight. The second in command of the freedom fighters had been a demon hunter since childhood, her father was freedom fighter and his father and so on. Surreal was a passionate and fiery woman often being pulled into line by Nighthunter as she would fly off on her own missions.

.Andfernes. Death had been a personal vendetta of hers for a long time as he had killed her father and mother when she was only 18 and left her alone in the world having ripped her whole life from under her. They had battled many times and she had caused him a mountain of pain but she had never managed to destroy him, this fight was her chance and she searched high and low for him..

But the war was raging and with the blood spraying she could see nothing around her.
 Leaping behind a rock she drops down to a squat and pushes a button on the ear piece, sarg your lot doing ok?” She called through to Nighthunter. Her COM buzzed in her ear but she could hear nothing cursing Asgard and its power blocking her communication she pulled the piece out and threw it on the ground.  

Surreal had been with Nighthunter since he took became commander and she was loyal til the end, he was a good leader and a dear friend to her. Their dimension was harsh at times but it was home.
 Panting she took a swig from her hip flask and wiped her mouth, the potion inside was a special formula that helped her to stay alter and clear.
She looked above her and stared at Asgard the mighty castle cast a dark shadow across the hot dessert and provided some shade from the immense heat that was bearing down on her.
 Just as she looked up a hound leapt on her and bit hard into her leg, Screaming in pain she fired several bullets into its head and it fell to the ground, tearing a great chunk out of her leg in the process. Panting from the pain she gritted her teeth and tore a chunk from her shirt, pulling a vile green poultice from her pack she patted it into the shirt and wrapped it around her leg tight. Pulling herself up she knew that she was damaged badly but she climbed onto the rock and tried grabbed her two way again trying to make contact with her leader. Surreal could see none of her team as they had run ahead and she fired shot after shot, realoading and firing again to keep the demons at bay, knowing it would not be long before she would run out of ammo and have to resort to her sword, which with her leg in danger she would have no way to wield well.

Pushing the alarm button on the two way she prayed her leader would get to her..

Knowing that without him she was going to be in a lot of trouble.

Lord's Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Lord's Angel

The thunder god took Lord's Angel's call out to heart seeing Hawk disapper in the blackness of birds LP unleshed a fury of attacks. First fire came rushing towards LA, he didn't move from his position, willing to take a little burn. As soon as the fire got to him he pulls his wings in covering his body and face as he fell from the sky. He could feel the heat against his wings as he laughed underneth his wings. He could smell the burning of flesh on the top of this head. His hair and skin was smoking as it grew back. When the heat subsided he spread his wings again only to be hit hard with a blast. The blast knocked him back flipping end over end until he gathered himself landing on his feet. Lord's Angel could see the big man crossing his axe and his hammer ready for another blast with even greater power, LA had to act quickly. With a crack he was in the air once again moving straight up at a break neck speed close to the speed of sound. He looked down only when he heard the roar of the blast pass underneth him. Many men were be destroyed with that blast, but LA survived.

Lord's Angel pulled out his bow, a huge peice of what used to be a 100 year old tree. Quickly he dove down letting a circle of exploding arrows fly as he did. As the arrow all landed in the earth around the Hero, Lord's Angel pulled his mace. Fire and earth blow up into the air LA landed in the center of the circle exploding his mace into the ground as he landed creating a great divot earth flew making is harder to see even still. Quickly he gathered great speed with his mace swinging it like a baseball bat toward the ribs of LP. Taking to the air quickly again LA blew another arrow full of fire and gas, the earth in the air lit on fire as it fell and from the sky causing it to rain fire from the sky.

Once again LA called for his birds that had taken care of Hawk, the sky turned black as the birds that were on the ground eating the flesh of the dead took to the sky once more. The darkness gathered behind their Lord ready to void out all life.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Resonate

Running through Asgard and hearing the sounds of clashing weaponry, and feeling the very air filled with hatred, he saw them. Fighting with all their valor and might, against his friends. Finally he had found them....now he had to help them. Looking around at all of the beasts and the Dark Legion marching, falling and people fighting he drew his sword once again. He spun around as the energy flung into his sword and he leapt and swirled into several of the legions members on the outside of the ranks, marching, their bodies were set aflame, knocked back, or beaten down to the point that they couldnt get up after the initial blow had struck.

By then several Hell Hounds had wrapped around him in a circular formation running like the rabid demons they were. He turned and emotionlessly thrusted the iron blade into one of the beasts' faces, pinning it to the ground, and then exploding due to the electromagnetic energy he pulsated through it, knocking back several others.  He started running off to the edge of what he though was the world, it seemed like some kind of cliff, but he couldnt tell, he just knew he should thrust these things away from him, there were too many. As he ran, an explosive blast fired into the ground in front of him, knocking him back and forcing him into the ground, where several other monsters caught up with him.

He spun around and kicked at ones teeth, he didnt know if he hurt it at all, he couldnt tell, it was sort of a haze as he was still breaking from the strange shock of being blown back. He screamed at several of them, for what purpose he didnt know, it was all pointless if they didnt speak his language. Levrore offered to take over, but he didnt let him,....he was in control right now..he had this....it was his power now....at least, he told himself that. The truth was that he really wasnt responsible for this amount of strength.

As several more blasts came towards him he rolled on his back up onto his feet, and was tackled by one of the beasts. however, now he was ready for it, and the pain and shock had faded. The monster was caught by Jack's teeth and dead moments later, and used as a shield against several others while he backed to the edge of the cliff like area, and then tossed the beast at one of its friends. His vampyric tastes were actually coming in handy now....

He looked at the several Balors coming at him now, and was worried...looking behind him he saw sky and nothing but...and then below him he could see sand, something he could land in if he didnt have any energy to rip from...hopefully....three ran to him and he back flipped off the side, his red coat flying off of him as he let it go..now he didnt have to worry about mobilityfor anything....and the explosives in it should help take care of a few things.

As he started falling he noticed two huge entities fighting...one was someone he knew...Darkchild. He was fighting hard...but now on the ground, and the orc like monster was about to land a killing blow.  This wasnt boding well with Jack, he didnt like the idea of seeing someone he looked up to as much as him dying, especially not in front of him, and unable to do anything about it. The beasts blade was coming down hard and fast, and so did Jack....there was a strange sound of cracking bone and a blood curdling scream as he stabbed into the base of it's neck at a downwards angle. It screamed and stopped it's death blow to reach back and Jack, only to have him land on the ground and grab the sword hilt, and pull down as hard as he could, using his sword as a lever to rip through the beasts neck and skull, soon there was crimson and black, the mix of organs and blood, mixed in with the hot sands.

"This is a sickly ironic moment Dc...I remember the first thing you said to me....'Dont do anything stupid or Ill kill you'....look where we are now. "

He said, with his facial expression leaning back to it's normal cold blankness, as he reached out his hand to help the warrior back to his feet.

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Dark Rayne

Nightfall had descended upon the barren wasteland that served as the battle ground between the ICE Dragons and the Crimson Dawn's dark legion.The war raged as the two forces of good and evil clashed in a mighty power struggle in the cool desert terrain.The Dark Legion pressed on with its infantry of Balor demons and skilled assassins, but even the mighty power of their demonic strength wasn't enough to hold it's own against the the might of the ICE Dragons.The godly hero known as Lst Paladin conjured up several natural disasters that took the Crimson Dawn's forces by storm, wiping out a decent portion of its numbers without any trouble whatsoever.Rayne became disgusted with the progress of his troops as they fell one after another at the hands of the cursed heroes.The heroes had even formed their own small army as hundreds of soldiers clad in power suits, that charged against the dark forces blasting them down with their advanced weaponry and technological advantage.As his warriors perished and fell, Rayne's rage and fury grew high.His face cringed with anger and vehemence.He could no longer tolerate such failure with acceptance.Calling to his side his most trusted commander and apprentice, he ordered the young warrior to eliminate their opposition

XIN!! Kill them!! Leave not one hero standing!!Bring me theirHEADS!!!I Will Not endure more failure!Do NOT return to me with tales of defeat for it shall be your LAST!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!??

Yes My lord, Understood.

As his young pupil faded into the depths of combat, Rayne found himself surrounded by a group of armored soldiers known as the Freedom force.They Yelled at him with orders of surrender, pointing their firearms at him in a hostile manner, but who were they to challenge an Emperor of Darkness? The man who would soon conquer the world and the universe? Ignoring their commands with complete disregard, the Dark Lord continued to walk in a straight steady path.

FIRE!!!

As the lieutenant of the freedom force gave the green light to open fire upon the dark slayer, a hail of gunfire blazed the battlefield with the intent of killing the Dark Ruler.As the bullets neared their way towards Rayne, time seemed to slip into a slow standstill, his intense precognitive ability and speed kicking in.Closing his eyes for a brief milli-second, he reopened them to reveal a crimson flare in the iris of his optic orbs.He held out his right hand in front of him with his palm open which was equipped with a black gauntlet.Attached to it was a red gem that glowed vibrantly with a fierce luminosity.As he clutched his hand into a fist time reverted back to its normal pace and a surge of power erupted outward in a crimson hued force field.The bullets aborted their course, ricocheting in random directions some even hitting the ones that had fired them.The soldiers flinched in fright as the blast of raw power exploded outward towards them.guns flying out of their grasp, some of the soldiers were even blown away themselves.As the remainder of the squadron stood they quickly began to retreat but unfortunately for them, Rayne had not been in the mood to allow them to continue to exist.Exercising his extreme speed, he quickly teleported in front of the soldiers looking at them with a deathly solemn expression.

Death Awaits You!

Grabbing the hilt of his scabbard in a reverse grasp,he bent down into a samurai like stance and unleashed a fury of slashes in a deadly speed unseen to the human eye.Turning his back on the already fallen soldiers he walked away slowly.As he sheathed his blade once more, hundreds of slices slitted across the power suits of the still warriors.Their wounds exploded open, blood spraying forth into the night air.The blood rained down onto the sandy floor, drenching the desert floor with even more red liquid.As he continued his path towards the city of Asgard, he stared to the far north and saw an explosion of his dark forces extend outward as three figures landed from a free fall sky dive.One of the warriors looked awfully familiar.His next target was now in sight.As he made his way onward dozens of freedom fighters fell at the whim of his blade as he casually made quick work of them with precise slashes and slices.

He came to a halt as a crowd of his dark legionnaires surrounded someone.Suddenly, the regiment of demons were diced into several fragments of their whole selves.A shower of blood rained down from the midnight sky as a clearing opened between the two identical warriors.The Dark Emperor looked head on with his alternate counterpart for a brief moment, analyzing him as if he were staring into a mirror.Shifting his gaze from his inter dimensional twin he glanced over the battle field scanning some of the ongoing battles.To the left he could see the ICE hero know as Darkchild face certain defeat.To the far east he witnessed another member of the illustrious hero team become swept away by a multitude of dark birds.He could also see in the distance one of his elite generals, Paragon, facing off against his heroic counterpart.An eerie smile grew out upon his fair skinned grimace at the sight of the success his army had gained

Once again his cold glare focused on his exact duplicate, his stare as emotionless and apathetic as an assassin.The skies turned gray as a dark storm brewed.A cloudburst of rain fell from the sky soaking the two identical twins.The dark emperor's alternate self stricken with rage and bitterness at his acts.

You....This ends now!

The two combatants charged at one another with a fierce speed colliding in a deadlock duel of swords.The sound of their blades embracing eachother echoed throughout the wargrounds as a sphere surrounded them from the impact, repelling the downpour of water.As the water drenched the two identical opponents, sparks ignited from the friction of their blades.They looked into eachother's eyes with a resentment of one another.

Hmph, You look weak my dear brother, do you know why?

I could Care Less!!

The twin warriors jumped back from their stalemate position setting a decent distance between themselves as they slid across the wet desert floor leaving a trail of skid marks.

Because, You lack hatred, your emotions are what hold you back.You are weak because of your commitment to others and your absence of devotion to the one who matters the most.Join me.Together we will rule the worlds of this universe.Abandon these burdens you call comrades.Together we can acheive complete greatness!!

The heroic Rayne tensed his face in repulsion.His eyebrows drawing together closely and his eyes becoming more stern.

Join you!? Do you realize how far you have fallen!? You were once a proud warrior of honor, loyalty and respect, where are your morals and principles!? Do you have no more pride!? I will never join such a pathetic quest filled with a lust of power and greed.I will end your tragedy now, for you have fallen too far for atonement.

The dark emperor's face grew into disappointment as his otherworldly twin's words of mutiny reached him.

You truly are an upset.I can not allow such a feeble and weak minded version of myself to live, you shall perish along with your comrades.By the dawn, the city of Asgard shall be engulfed in a army of flames.

In a flash of immense agility, the dark lord flew across the distance between them unleashing a furious knee to the hero's gut.As his good willed counterpart folded over in agony, The dark emperor performed a fierce elbow to the back of his twin's head sending him crashing and rolling through the desert grounds.The dark emperor reappeared in front of the tumbling Rayne halting his roll with a strong kick to the gut raising him up off the ground a few feet only to meet with a devastating punch to the face which sent him hurdling into the distance.

Pathetic.You call yourself the son of Ezeru?The mightiest demon to walked the plains of the underworld? You are not strong enough to live up to his reputation, let me liberate you from your misery!!

As Rayne glided through the air with his face aimed to the sky, his dark alter ego teleported ahead of him catching him by the collar of his GI and propelled him up toward the city limits of Asgard with a strong toss.His right fist glowed with a deep red light as he looked down into the center of his palm.He chuckled with satisfaction at the infinite power at his disposal before blasting off into the sky to trail his weaker counter-part.His face filled with an evil eagerness and a wide cynical grin upon his pale face.

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By LstPaladin
Paladin’s ruse of using the fire to conceal the oncoming God Blast worked.  As the fire reached Lord Angel he covered himself with his wings which protected him from the fire, but allowed the God Blast to make contact because Lord Angel could not see it coming.  The power of the God Blast knocked Lord Angel backward, but he escaped serious injury from the attack. 

Paladin saw the evil winged villain as he streaked straight upward.  Paladin knew flight was one of the evil Angels most successful methods of attack.  The counter attack would come swiftly, but not having fought him before he did not know what type of attack would come at him.
 Paladin only had to wait seconds as the winged demon fired many arrows from his bow.  The arrows hit all around Paladin and explosions blew dirt and smoke up into the air.  Paladin quickly placed the hell fire axe on his back and drew his magic sword; standing ready with the hammer in one hand and the sword in the other Paladin tried to locate his enemy through the smoke around him.

Paladin had not yet found Lord Angel but heard the loud thump as Angel’s mace hit the ground.  More debris and smoke swirled around then all at once Lord Angel appeared.  He was streaking directly at Paladin and as he closed in the angel of death swung the mace at Paladin’s side.    Paladin was able to move his sword quickly enough to partially block the blow, but not entirely.  The power of the swing from Lord Angel met the sword, but continued through and still hit the thunder God in his side.  But as the evil Angel was swinging the mace, Paladin was also swinging his hammer.  The hammer was aimed at Angel’s side.  The force of Angels blow crashed into Paladin’s side and the son of Preen felt the awesome pain run through his chest.  Had it not been for Paladin’s sword the blow would have broken his ribs. 

As quickly as Lord Angel had appeared, he was gone again.  Flying straight up again, firing more arrows at Paladin.  These arrows caused fire to burn all around Paladin, and the intense heat of the fire made it hard for Paladin to see where Angel had moved to.

Paladin screamed “ENOUGH” as he called forth hurricane force winds to the battlefield.  With winds of over 160mph swirled all around Paladin, as he felt this would make it impossible for the winged evil angel to continue to fly.  The tremendous powerful winds pulled up sand from the desert.  Paladin directed the winds and sand directly at his enemy.  The particles of sand driven by the winds would be more powerful than a sand blaster, which could dissolve most surfaces on contact.  

Paladin also called upon lightening.  The powerful bolts of lightening struck all around, many bolts going directly toward Lord Angel, and some of the bolts surrounded Paladin, and radiated through him.  Paladin then formed many dagger shaped spheres from his force field and released them into the winds.  The spheres were invisible and Lord Angel would not see them coming toward him.
 “You will pay for your actions this day, Demon.  Hawk was my friend and brother.  His death by your hands will be avenged; I swear it by the name of Preen and Asgard.”
Ghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Ghoul
Pyro-Wolf stumbled to his feet, faint smoke, the same color as the Koko Akua Spider, seeping out from his clutched chest. He opened his mouth to speak, but coughed, unable to for the first few moments. He stumbled once more before getting out the words, "What did you do, witch!?" The action must've pained him, as he jammed his eyes shut in pain.

Ghoul stood tall from her battle pose, placing one hand on her hip and turning slightly. "You like it, huh? Just a simple exorcism. Your Koko Akua, whatever that was, was made from spiritual energy, and thusly could be banished back to its source. My guess is that it was your tattoo." Ghoul smiled at her deductions. "Am I right, Sparky?"

She had noticed Pyro had slowly lowered his head, his eyes now covered in shadow. She had thought he was doubling over in pain, but the sick, twisted smile stretching across his face made her falter. He began laughing, small at first, but it grew, more maniacal and wicked by the second. "You stupid spectre!" He cackled, throwing his head back. Ghoul only now noticed the unruly black hair that hung over his face, as it was flung backwards. His eyes stretched too wide to be possible, his canines glistening in the light. His laugh made Ghoul spacially aware, more than she had been.

As she looked around, she came to realize many things. She and Francis were alone with a homicidal demigod werewolf. They were in an empty courtyard completely separted from the main fight, one that Ghoul had led him too. The clash of weapons and armor was but a small ping in the distance. She noticed the shadows, the very same shadows that once and usually flocked to her now shying away, drawn to the opposite courtyard, drawn to him. Pyro spoke again, "You have no idea how wrong you are! That power was what lies within me!" He looked to Ghoul, his eyes wild with the image of the Spider. "And from my guess, your precious Cryo!" He threw his head back in laughter again, causing Ghoul to flinch at his words. That monster couldn't be in Cryo could it? She looked to Francis, crouched, fists at the ready, ready to strike, but Ghoul couldn't find any strength in his actions. She examined his eyes, those same faithful eyes that regarded her and Cryo with such reverance.  They quickly glanced her way, and in them she saw a quick glint of hope, a slight glimmer of assurance.

Ghoul's eyes hardened, reciprocating her fists. She turned to Pyro, a lock of stray hair falling over her eyes. "Shut it, Spot." This caught Pyro by surprise, as he turned back to Ghoul, one eye disproportional to the other, opened in a questioning glance. Her hands flared, mirroring the look in her eyes. "Cryo is nothing like you." A wave of bravery took hold, and she began walking toward Pyro. Pyro immediately took his stance, preparing. "He's stronger." The shadows stopped in mid movement, torn between which way to side. "He's faster." The shadows began moving toward Ghoul as she made her way to Pyro, walking the lone courtyard between them. When they reached her, they began manifesting physical forms, instead of simply existing as an absence of light. It swirled around her, masking her feet and giving her the impression of eerily gliding across the stone ground. "He's smarter." Pyro had enough, punching forward and sending a barrage of flame towards her. Ghoul raised a quick hand and waved it to the side. The shadows leaped up and absorbed the flame before it reached their mistress. "He's a better person." The shaows around her rose up, moving with her. Then they faded way, much like black smoke flowing away from someone. Out of the darkness emerged small creatures, walking side by side with Ghoul. They had no mouths, no expressions whatsoever, only their piercing yellow eyes, the same color as the Corn Moon. Their whispers sounded as muffled screeches. They swarmed motherly to Ghoul. "And, like I said earlier...he is bigger."

Ghoul stopped. she was inches from Pyro now. The darklings had surrounded them both, giving them much needed space. Ghoul's hair gaurded her eyes, but she immediately shot a look to Pyro, her violet eyes gleaming. Pyro was frozen solid. He obviously was a good tactician, seeing he was out numbered and it was best not to fight.

Then, he threw a punch aimed for Ghoul's face.

Maybe he wasn't a good tactician. Ghoul's hand flew in front of her face, clutching Pyro's fist. The darklings around her stirred, mumuring to each other and wanting to strike. She splayed her fingers, telling them to stay back. Ghoul tightened her grip, using it to pull Pyro closer. "Don't ever insult my friends again. You do, and I will purposefully switch dimensions again just to skin your repulsive hide." She threw his hand away, finished with her rant. Her mouth lifted to a smirk. "Darklings." They all listened to attention. "Have fun."

Within moments, the air was filled with leaping emissaries of darkness, each laughing in glee. Pyro was soon  flooded under a pile of darklings, and Ghoul turned to look to Francis. MM himself was staring in shock, quickly straighteneing himself out. "I could've done something like that. I just didn't want to upstage you." He smiled, and Ghoul reciprocated.

A blast of flame blew away the darklings, and Pyro leaped rom the pile, running for Ghoul. She quickly looked back to verify, and turned back to MM. "Let's go!" She flipped backwards, gliding over Pyro's oncoming bulk with ease. MM nodded, running for Pyro. Pyro  shot a fireball to MM, but he dodged, running forward. He lit up using his bioluminescence, blinding Pyro for a second. Pyro gained his sight and saw MM's fishtail moving for him. He had morphd in mid-air, sending a full tail to slam Pyro across the face. His legs returned and he landed just as Pyro stumbled back. He turned to see Ghoul there, her hands slapped togethe into a prayer position. "Mysticka Arcana Aeroga!" A dark wind whipped up, sending a gale to Pyro, kocking him backwards. He soared through the air--right into MM's arms.

Pyro suddenly stopped short, a sound resembling, "Urk!" escaping him. His eyes shot open in pain, as he looked down to see MM's poison spines sunk deeply into his arms and back.
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Darkchild

Darkchilds body held down by the beasts he awaits for the feeling of cold steel, closing his eyes hearing the line "Death is nothing to a true hero" in his head. But as he felt the air blow past his face all he felt was the warmth of blood. Opening his eyes he sees his brother in arms Resonate his blade imbedded in the orcs body. Then with a twist of his wrist he ends the beasts life wihtout a emotion showing on his face but a small portion of glee.

Taking the moment Darkchild lifts his arms and slams the two hellhounds together their skulls crushing against each other. Brain matter trickled down his arms as he stood with the help of Resonates hand hearing the boy mock "This is a sickly ironic moment Dc...I remember the first thing you said to me....'Dont do anything stupid or Ill kill you'....look where we are now. " Darkchild looks at Resonate wiht a glare snapping back "Oh shut your trap just a momentary lapse in judgment." He looks behind Rez at his fallen son and then back to Resonate "Figure a way to keep him safe. A teleport would suffice." But as he was speaking to Resonate a hand grasped his shoulder cold and warm at the same time.

"You wont get rid of me that easily pretender." Goki stood putting his weight on Darkchild. DC smiled at Goki and to Resonate "Lets take out the stragglers shall we?" And he lifts his arm up as does Goki "Lets mix it up a bit" and with that both fire a stream of energy that weaves through each horde of weak beasts then the beams die down in energy then dissipate. The creatures stare at each other for a brief moment then laugh outloud point to the duo smiling. Darkchild and Goki lift their hands and snap their fingers and from the laughter is heard a echoing scream as each creature implodes the energy charging their bodies to the point they pop. The explosion is deafaning, and the duo fall back down to the ground their energies completely dwindled Darkchild is the one to speak as Goki falls asleep "Ummm i am completely drained............need some time. Tell the others we will be ready for the final but that we need time." and with that DC kneels to the ground and looks out to the sun.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#128  Edited By Nighthunter
Enemy after enemy started to fall against the sword and shield of Nighthunter, however the numbers of the enemy seemed to don't have an ending, for every head that Nighthunter cut another 3 enemies appeared making it hard to think of a way to gain the upperhand in this clash of titans. Nighthunter kept going forward without anything able to stopping him, it didn't matter how much injuries he had or how much he was tired, he wouldn't stop until there wasn't any other enemy to face or until someone killed him.

Then suddenly he heard a sound that made him stop cold, an S.O.S message comming from Mistress Redhead, an alarm that would only be activated if she had serious problems. Without waiting for any other second, Nighthunter started to run as fast as he could to the opposite direction where he was once heading, killing with one single attack any enemy that was in his way, not giving any chance for them to slow him down as he got closer to her, in the way he looked around and saw that dozens of his army had already fallen in battle, something expected yet painful to see.

After a few minutes Nighthunter found where Mistress Redhead was, quite injured and for what it seemed without alot of ammo anymore, without losing any second he jumped and used with each hand the leopard blow against the two enemies that were trying to attack her from behind, killing them at the instant, soon after that Nighthunter threw his shield to get rid of the enemies that were infront of them, as soon as they fell Nighthunter threw a few poisonous smoke bombs where they were standing, the powersuits of the freedom fighters would prevent them from beeing affected while the enemies around wouldn't be so lucky.

Using the time that he had gained, Nightunter gave Mistres Redhead half of his weapons so that she could be prepared, then he noticed how grave her injuries really were. "We don't have much time so I'll have to do this quick" said Nighthunter, after that he grabbed from out of his powersuit a serum that had dozens of nanobots in it and then injected it to Mistress Redhead, the grave injuries that would have required hours or even days to recover started to heal in a few seconds and in a matter of minutes it would have been as if they were never there.

"On your feet soldier" said Nighthunter and then jumped from out of the smoke, throwing his shield against the enemies and using his sword to cut the heads of others at the same time, when the shield came back to him he put it in his back and then grabbed his gauntlet with the plan to use it as a way to climb to the upperside of the buildings and use that as a way to attack from the distance without any main problem, however before he used the gauntlet he looked to Mistress Redhead and told her to come with him, that there was no point that she had a long distance weapon if she was going to do close combat.

Now in the air Nighthunter saw the surroundings looking for where every major player on both sides was, trying to use that information as a way to come up with an strategy, it was time to settle this
Lord's Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Lord's Angel
Enough!
With those words the winds changed. Angel had been riding the winds his whole life. He had very few memories of his childhood, Weapon X made sure of that. Erasing all of the memories of his past before his training, making sure that nothing caused him to hesitate that only their training was in his mind. Still a few lingered. His mother tossing him up into the air and him gliding back to her riding the currents of the air. At one time he was able to see her face but now all he could remember is her eyes. Her eyes were flames dancing in her pupils like a lit match. These eye he would never forget.

As the winds picked up blowing in his face sand started to come along with it. A sand storm began to blow as Angel opened his arms to imbrace the wind. As the stand came hitting his skin it began to tear him like sandpaper on a rough piece of wood. His healing factor was work ing over time now regenerating his skin almost as fast as it peeled away. LA turned his body letting his left side take the impact, his skull began to show above his left eye. LA fell to one knee as the tendons disolved away in his left knee. As the winds died down LA regain himself a little stubbling up back onto both feet, as his knee repaired.
With a crack of the air LA found himself looking up at the sky his chest burning he could see smoke rising from his now exposed ribs. LA was tempted to touch his own organs before his skin reclosed
back over them.

Lord's Angel was never one to quit he struggled to get back to his feet only to be knocked back down by an unseen force, he lay on the ground laughing. He could see LP standing above him his hammer ready to fall with vengance.
Hahah! oh owwwww!. He held his side. If you kill me Hero then my brother will be lost forever.
LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By LstPaladin
LstPaladin’s attack was successful and would have killed a weaker opponent.  The only thing which saved Lord Angel was his powers of healing.  Just as fast as Paladin’s attacks caused physical damage to Angel, his body was working to heal the wound.  Paladin would just keep up the attacks until the damage over took Angels ability to heal himself.

Finally bruised and wounded Lord Angel lay on the ground in front of Paladin.  Paladin moved in for the final blow, but Lord Angel was laughing.  Paladin thought the evil Angel must be delirious, his mind twisted by the pain of Paladin’s attacks.  But Paladin was not prepared for the words from Lord Angel. 

Hawk had not been killed, but Lord Angel still had his trump card to play.  If Paladin succeeded in his quest for justice from Angel, Hawk would die?  Paladin hesitated and did not attack Angel, but stood still on the battlefield, running over the options in his mind.    
Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Paragon

Paragon struggled to his feet, and looked his doppleganger in his one good eye. Rain ran down the evil Paragon's scarred face, and all down his black and gold armour. In a quick, jerky movement, the man in black lunged forward and grabbed Paragon by the collar and pulled him in close, so that he could smell the foul stench of old whiskey on his breath.

"I'm going to kill you so that all your little hero friends can see it happen." he said in a gravely voice. "How about rooftops of the floating city?"

"Can't we just settle it with a talking like this contest?" smiled Paragon, mocking his alternate self's Dirty Harry like voice. The evil Paragon growled with rage, and the two disappeared in darkness, and reappeared atop an Asgardian building. He then threw Paragon down the rain slicked, sloped roof. "Frick, frick, frick!" muttered Paragon, as he tried to get footing on the slippery shingles, with the edge of the roof getting closer and closer. As he fell over the edge, Paragon managed to grab hold of a ledge and swing himself back up onto the rooftop, and looked back into the eye of his opponent.

"I'd have been quite disappointed if that had killed you." called out the black armoured Paragon, leaning on the Sword of Souls, before vanishing into the dark. He then reappeared behind Paragon, blade pressed against his throat. "I wanted to see you bleed..."

In a blinding flash, Paragon teleported just out of reach of the Sword of Souls, with his own blade drawn and ready. He stood expertly balanced on the edge of the roof, the unbreakable katana in his left hand, pointed at his opponent. "All these cheap moves! I would think you'd at least want a fair fight to test your skills." said Paragon, trying to lure the double into an even fight. "I know I'd want to know if I were better than me who was exactly like me, except for in the way that you poof off into the shadows while I have a much more pleasant light tied to mine..."

"Hmm..." pondered the evil Paragon. "I guess you're right. On the '1, 2, 3, go', then?"

"Yea sure." shrugged Paragon. The two teleporters tensed and readied for the other to attack on the cue. "Who's saying it?"

"You are."

"Oh, alrighty then." said Paragon as he flipped the blade around in his hand nervously. "One, two, three, GO!" he yelled. Dark Paragon jumped at Paragon with an overhead chop, just as he teleported to a neighbouring rooftop. The dark blade came down hard, cutting cleanly through the section of the building where Paragon had just stood.

"Coward!" shouted the evil double.

In a flash, Paragon appeared behind him. "No. Anticipation and planning." he said, as he brought his blade down, only to have it crash off of the mystical blade that once belonged to Arrow. The crash of enchanted blades echoed down the streets of Asgard, as Paragon teleported from rooftop to rooftop, chased by the corrupted Paragon. Several times, they had managed to force the other off the rooftop and into a freefall to the streets below, only to have them teleport to a nearby rooftop.

"Damn it. He's matching all my moves." thought Paragon. "How the hell am I going to beat someone who is pretty much me, with all my tricks?"

Lord's Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Lord's Angel

He lay there in what would be defeat if he had not had a ace up his sleeve. LstPaladin and Hawk had been friends for a long time, together on more than one team, they had become like brothers. This Angel knew. and would be taking full advantage of. Paladin stood over him ready to strike revenge down onto his foe but hesitated when he found that Hawk was not dead.

The pause gave the evil one just enough time to take full advantage, Gently he pulled out an explosive arrow holding it in his hand cupped to where LP couldn't see. As Lord's Angel spoke the words that Hawk was alive he took the arrow and removed the cap so that it was ready to exploded when the chemicals mixed. Quicker than a blink LA threw the arrow above his right towards LP's face at the same time closing his wings in front of him to block the blast. The explosion at that distance was intense, but Angel's wings blocked the impact.

Lord's Angel struggled to get up off the ground finding his balance slowly as he stood. He used his mace as a crutch for his still badly injured leg as he made his way towards Paladin. The closer he got the stronger he got. He begin to speak the volume of his voice rising as he grew stronger and closer to Paladin.

This is my land. I rule here! I DECIDE WHO LIVES AND WHO DIES! IT IS YOUR TURN TO DIE!

With that Lord's Angel rose into the air slightly raising his mace above his head he flew with unfathomable speed towards Paladin aiming to hit him square in the jaw with his mace. The great speed at which Angel swung his mace caused a crack in the air as it cut through it. He continued coming at Paladin dropping his mace on the ground, he would take his man's life with his bare hands. Lord's Angel strength was on par with some of the strongest heros and villians in the world. The man that he was trying to choke though would easily have been able to break his grip at full strength, Angel knew that he wasn't at full strength now.

Lord's Angel spit as he screamed at the top of his lungs at LP.
Only the strong survive hero.
As he spoke those words a different type of scream echoed across the battlefield as Lord's Angel fell to the ground holding his head. The pain was piercing through his whole body not able to control himself he lay on the ground, twitching as he held his head.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By LstPaladin
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Hawk
Darkness
His mind was full of images and thoughts. The only thing that was constant was a wicked laugh that echoed in his ears. The flutter of wings pounded his body and the peck of beaks tore his flesh. He tried to scream, to cry, to breath but he could do nothing. His body tumbled through the air his flesh being ripped from his body. The only thing that remaining was his metal wings, skeleton, and wings. His most vital organs were still functioning behind the cage of metal that was his chest. The pain stopped, his nerves was all but gone.

In the light.
Paladin and Lord's Angel battled blood and sweat poured from the two great warriors. Lives hung in the balance as each one of them traded blows back and forth. The strength that these men showed shook the field with every blow. No one knew who would own this battle until one of these men were dead, they would never quit fighting until they died of exhaustion.

Darkness

His mind wondered as he couldn't figure if he was dead or alive. Nothing was for sure a he floated in his own purgatory. He thought of his home, his wife sitting on the back porch waiting for her husband to come home. His son asleep in bed his eyes lighting up the room like a night light. His newborn daughter giggling in her crib. He knew if he did not come home that his face would soon be lost in their memories much like his memories had faded. There was the one that stuck still in his mind, his mother throwing him up into the air as he looked into her fire eyes. That memory now blended with a new one, the same eyes....that of his mother and now his son....but it was his son that was in the air not him. As he opened his mind letting the memories flood in something was different.

Memories that were not his began to fly through his head, rape, murder and the laughter. All the while the laughter filled the air. Hawk saw what his life could have been, the torment of his youth the blood on his as he killed his first lover by accident. The longing to kill with passion more and more. Hawk's mind absorbed the hate the passion his heart hardening at the abuse that he endured. The rage in Hawk's heart began to grow, until once again he saw those eyes. The flame was the only thing that calmed his soul.

In the light.
Lord's Angel fought with great rage and passion taking a war to Paladin, not letting the god breath. Suddenly Lord's Angel grabbed his head. "Get out of my head!"  Pain rushing through his body as he fell to a knee.

Darkness
Hawk had control with the same control the he had over the animals of his world he now used on these dark birds and Lord's Angel. The memories of all his crimes filled Angel's mind as Hawk pushed harder in harder into Lord's Angels past. All the murders, the rapes, the tourture came rushing back to him. Hawk's mind to filled with the events that made this man so evil, until the only thing that Hawk pushed were the eyes of his son. Knowing that LA would recognize the eyes of his mother at that might be enough. 

Hawk now had the birds he controlled their actions with just a thought. He would have his revenge.

In the light. 
Lord's Angel's worst action ran through his head like water rushing through a river. Angel's eye filled with tears as his mind ran over with his crimes. The regrets of a life wasted. As his mind filled Paladin took his vengeance upon him, with a BOOM of the air Angel's chest caved in as the Son of Pree lifted him off the ground with a uppercut to the chest. Angel's mind never went to the physical pain that he had just endured, his mind only saw the flames in a child's eyes that could have been his.

Darkness
As he flew through the air the Darkness that was once behind him opened with only a thought by Hawk, gulping up Lord's Angel into the adyss of birds his skin being eaten by the birds that he had once commanded. The only thing that that he could see was Darkness.

In the light.
Laying on the ground were the darkness once flooded lay a body. The flesh was torn and muscles all but eaten metal wings and bones drying in the sun. Their lay Hawk Ice Dragon, hero, father, husband. His body twitched in the sun, dying or healing it couldn't decide. His mind forever change filled with images of a mad man that he could have been. He could hear his friends and teammates gathering around him. He could only hope to get home to at least die on his world........his only thought was that of his son and his eyes though evil crept in.

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By LexiCat
despite being reunited with him, it was obvious she sensed a change in her husband. she could reach his mind with ease so long as she held the Mind Gem, but it was still very much obvious their once powerful link was no longer there. she wanted to talk with him about it, but she knew it would have to wait. the forces kept advancing on the group and with every member engaged, she knew the situation was reaching critical

"Andy! On your left! Head's UP!!!"
  the winged demon was flying in at full speed, ready to crash into the shield. he turned and before the demon could take his shot, he threw the shield at it, hitting it full force in the throat. the demon screached in pain and dropped from the sky. the shield returned to him and he slid his hand back into the strap, holding it tight  "Thanks babe! Knew I liked you watching my back for some reason!" she laughed and shook her head  "No love, that's you who always said you like to watch my back...side."  she caught him giving it a quick glance and he grinned  "What can I say, darlin? It's sure something pretty to look at and I've not gotten the chance lately!" she was about to come back with a retort of her own when a hound lept out of nowhere and sank its teeth into her forearm. she cried out in pain and quickly slung the beast from sight with a blast of TK. she breathed sharply through clenched teeth as she looked at the damage. Andy, noticing something was wrong, immediately rushed to her side

"Lexi!!! Baby what happened! Oh damn... let me look at it!" she sank to her knees and he followed her, cradling her arm tenderly  "One of those... those dogs bit me. I don't think it's to the bone, though. I.. I haven't looked."  he grabbed the shimmering sash from around her waist and he cinched it over the wound tightly as he shot her a stern look of concern  "Darlin you gotta watch out... I shouldn't have been joking. I know it. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."  he let out a heavy sigh and she reached and caressed his cheek softly  "Andy, it's just a bite. I'm fine. I'm not fragile.. I won't break. I promise."  he looked up at her and she smiled. he just shook his head before pulling her to her feet  "I know Darlin, I know... can't blame a man for worryin about the woman he loves now, can you?"  she stole a kiss from him and brushed the lipstick off his cheek tenderly  "I love you too, sweetheart."

with the forces fended off for the time being, she turned and held the gems up and studied them. they began to glow fiercely and as they rose from her palm, they hovered in mid-air before beginning to revolve in a circle, counterclockwise. Andy shot her a look which she nodded to  "If you're asking me is there one close by then that's a definite yes. And with Dark Rayne and his Killing Association close behind, we need to find it and find it quickly!" Andy straightened and he looked out, studying the layout of where they were standing before he turned and looked back at her, his tone taking that familiar seriousness  "Then there is no time, we can not waste idly by here while he moves in. Show me, I will clear the path!"  she grabbed the gems and she allowed them to point her in the right direction. she nodded at him and he took the lead, slinging hell hound and demon alike out of the way. the two were off, on their way to find the gem located within the city

after what felt like an hour, perhaps more she held her hand up and she stopped  "Andy, it's somewhere around here. Look at the gems. They're glowing even brighter than before. We're close, just I'm not sure how close."  from her hiding spot, Brooke peered out when she heard the sound of voices approacing. she knew her dad had told her to stay quiet, but hey.. she had to see who it was! if she was about to be found, she needed a head start in order to get out of there. as she peered out into the corridor, she gasped as she saw Lexi and Andy come into view  "Miss Lexi! Miss Lexi!! Mr. Andy! Over here!!!"  they both turned and hurried over to where the little girl had been hiding  "Brooke! Shhhh! We must keep a low tone. There are all sorts of creatures lurking. We can't afford to have you found."  the little girl colored and glanced at the ground, clearly admonished by Lexi's warning. she walked over and knelt down to the girl's level and touched her cheek  "Hey.. easy little one. I'm not mad. We just have to look out for you, that's all."  Brooke glanced at her arm and she gasped  "Miss Lexi you're bleedin!! Wh....what happened?? Does it hurt?" she shook her head softly and smiled reassuringly  "It only hurts a little bit. And I had a very large dog bite me. See why we want you safe?"  she ruffled the girl's hair gently and she just fought off her hand and giggled  "Brooke? Have you seen anything unusual while you've been hidden?" Andy spoke as he came up behind her, still keeping one eye out for anyone trailing them  "Unusual how, Mr. Andy? I ain't really seen anything but that pretty purple rock-like thing. It was glowing while ago.. but now it's just sorta... pulsing. I dunno. I was scared to touch it."  Lexi's eyes widened and she glanced at Andy softly before turning and looking back at Brooke  "Sweetie, did the purple rock look like these?"  she opened her hand and showed her the other two gems. Brooke's eyes grew wide and she nodded  "Yes'm! It sure does! Looks just like those pretty ones you have. Want me to go get it for you? I can. I can fit down there."  she took a breath and nodded, her tone perhaps a touch more urgent than normal  "Yes Brook, would you please go and bring it here? I'd really appreciate it."

Brooke scrambled and scampered out of sight and she returned moments later with the purple gem in hand. she handed it to Lexi and smiled  "There ya go Miss Lexi!"  she smiled and slid the gem into her hands and with the three together, they again swirled and spun as they hovered above her hand. Brooke whistled softly  "Woahhh that's sooo awesome! They look like they're dancing!" outside, there came the sound of footsteps and Lexi shot up. Andy was already on guard, pushing her and Brooke back against the wall, keeping them hidden. a lone hell hound wandered by, sniffing the air. Andy was about to run out and engage it when she put her hand on his shoulder and quietly shook her head. with a simple flick of her hand, she snapped the hound's neck and the body dropped soundlessly to the ground in a heap. she turned and took Brooke by the shoulder and looked at her  "Time to go back in hiding little one. No one but Andy and I knows you're here, so I believe you're going to remain safe. But you do need to keep as quiet as you can, because we don't want to take any chances, okay?"  Brooke hugged her tightly and waved excitedly at Andy before disappearing back into her hiding spot. leaving the two of them alone, she glanced at Andy and they made their way quietly away from Brooke's spot. they walked past the body of the dead hell hound and she shuddered. she didn't like taking a life, but with Brooke in the mix she was taking no chances

"Alright darlin, we've got that third gem. Now what? There's still some out there. Right?" 
she nodded, softly as she stared at her palm, just watching the gems  "Yes, there's one still unaccounted for. Dark Rayne is in possession of the other two. If we can get back to the desert where I last saw it, maybe we could get lucky and round that one up, too. That's going to give us a distinct advantage come game time.. "  "Alright darlin. I'm up for a little field trip if you are!"  she lifted her head and she smiled at him lovingly. despite the things nagging at her, she sure was glad to be with him again, working side by side with him. they'd always made a good team  "A field trip with my favorite partner? I think I can handle that, baby. Okay so.... you might want to hold on. If this... lil baby here works like I think it might, I'm not exactly sure what'll happen, but I have a good idea that it might be a wild ride!"  he walked over and encircled her waist in his arms. she slid the other two gems out of sight and gripped the purple Gem of Space tightly. she closed her eyes and put the idea of traveling back to the desert outside of Andy's citadel into her mind and in a flash of purple light, they vanished and moments later, reappeared in the same spot she envisioned in her mind. she opened her eyes slowly and glanced around, before she looked up over her shoulder at him

"We're here, babe. We made it. Can you do a scan of the area, seeing what you can pick up? I don't know how long we're gonna be out here without uninvited guests showing up!" 
he let go of her and made a few adjustments to his visor and scanned the area. after a few moments, he picked up faint traces of something a few hundred yards away  "Looks like we're going for a lil stroll, darlin. Got your walkin shoes on?"  he shot her a grin and she giggled. she playfully jumped onto his back and hugged him  "Walk? Ohhhh who says I planned on walking at all?"  she pressed a kiss to his cheek and slipped down, her feet leaving footprints in the sand below her. she fell in step beside him and as they walked, she glanced at him softly  "Hey Andy, can I ask you something?"  he slid a hand through his hair and smiled  "Sure darlin. You can ask me anything. You know that."  she bit her lip nervously and let out a sigh  "Andy aren't you.. concerned why we no longer have our telepathic link? We.. we did before you went into that coma. And now, when I tried to contact you once I was sure were out of the coma I noticed the link was gone. I don't understand it and I guess it... it scared me."  he stopped walking and he turned and looked at her softly  "Darlin..... you don't have nothing to worry about. That coma scrambled some stuff up there and I know that I feel a little different, but you know we can easily get that link back. It hasn't changed one single thing! You're my girl, Lexi. You're my wife. I love you."  she walked over and slid her arms around him, burying her face against his chest. she was calmed, for now. all the questions seemed answered. and there was no way in the world he wasn't fully recovered. he was himself and he was back to hold her and comfort her. he tangled his fingers in her hair as he stroked through it lovingly. out of the corner of his gaze, his visor picked up the shape of the gem buried just barely beneath the desert surface

"Hey beautiful, I think we've got it. Over there. It's just barely covered."
she pulled away and turned, seeing the brilliant sunlight glint off the ruby colored stone, causing it to sparkle. she broke away from him and turned and ran over. she knelt and scooped up the stone and the grains of sand sifted away, through her fingers. she looked at it a moment and smiled  "This is number four! We've got four of them, baby! I knew we'd find it. There's nothing you and I can't do, together!"  she hurried back over to him and slid her arms around him. she put the red stone away and pulled the purple one back out  "Time to get back to it, before they know we're gone and think we ran off together for some really hot making out time!"  she giggled and concentrated on Asgard. closing her eyes, she gripped him tightly and the two vanished and reappeared once again in the City of Gods, in possession of four Infinity Gems
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Andferne

The had done it, the two of them had gotten two of the gems in no time at all because they were together, working together. They were unstoppable as far as he was concerned, not force in earth could keep them apart, not even death, he wouldn't let it. Now with the Mind, Time, Space, and Power Gems in hand Lexi was a force to be reckoned with, she had almost unlimited power in her grasps. The final stages were being set, it was almost time to face down the evil that plagued this world. Together Ice would overcome a world full of darkness and corruption, together Ice would cleanse this place and right the wrongs of the past.

"Stay close to me Kitten and I'll get you to him, then together with Ice we will take down Dark Rayne and watch the rest of his forces scatter like cockroaches when you turn on the light switch" he smiled at her and grabbed her by the hand, running through the golden city of the gods the couple fought through numerous hell hound. Their fire shooting out from their mouths only to be repaid by crimson red optic blasts. Balor after Balor rained down on them only to be toppled by a might shield thrust and throw, coupled with her powerful blasts of telekinesis the ones who didn't fall dead, coward and ran into the night skies.

There was more to it though, Andy's visor was picking up a major power source and it was coming from his wife, those Gems were radiating so much power he couldn't grasp what all they were capable of, with the right mind, the right imagination there was no telling what could be done. Becuase of the Power gem attuning to her body she was now posssed with unlimited strength and an almost nigh untouchable body. Her mind sharp and fierce from the Mind Gem, easily now being able to render any intelligent being helpless with but a thought. The Time Gem would allow her to slow down time or to speed it up with any combination between. The final Gem she held was the Space Gem and it allowed her to be anywhere she wanted with a mere thought, and with enough concentration multiple places at once. She now possessed the power of a Goddess.

On and on they fought as she got to know the powers of the Gems more, they were almost explaining themselves to her now, telling her in her mind what they could do, attuning themselves to her every whim. Soon they reached the edge of Asgard and looked down at the battlefield below. Asgard was routed and now free of almost every demon. A number of the gods were hurt but still fighting, Ice Dragons raged on in war, but a few had fell. It was time to end this now!

Taking hold of his lover the two tightly she flew them both down to ground level and Andy immediately called out to his Dragons. "Dragons keep your faith, this war is not yet over, I need you to hang in there for just a few moments more. Together we can fight these Demons back and we can save Asgard, together as One we can Save this Earth from the darkness that threatens its existence. Dragons FIGHT!" He saw a large mob of demons gathering on their right flank and unleashed a wide spread blasts of crimson energy, it flashed the entire area red and downed almost every one, rage in his eyes unseen as he went on, his shield protecting him powerful spells of fire and mighty sword strikes. He had to get his wife, he had to get Lexi to Dark Rayne so she could end this Now.

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Paragon

Ancient blades crashed off of each other, as lightning cracked the sky over the city of the gods.

"So, what makes someone as awesome as me, turn as evil as you?" asked Paragon, while defending a visious attack from his opponent.

The evil Paragon threw another attack which was dodged again in a bright flash before answering. "Things."

"What do you mean, things?" questioned Paragon, jumping from rooftop to rooftop, avoiding more attacks. "I've had some mighty bad things, but I still turned out alright. There was that thing with Liz, and then another thing with Laura..."

This seemed to enrage dark Paragon, who let out an angry cry, before laying some hard blows to Paragon. "You know nothing of the pain I've suffered! Nothing!"

"Did the vampire try to kill them too?"

Black Paragon's eyes narrowed at the mention of their shared enemy. "He killed them. I killed him. Then, The Carver. Next, I made the Asian suffer. After that, the thieves. Their pain was my pleasure. It helped me fill the void left from the girls now missing in my life. When the Lord Andferne recruited me to his cause of revenge, I whole heartedly welcomed it. When the deal with Arrow came, I only asked for his fabled weapon of destruction. Now, killing you will send you're soul to him, fulfilling the debt I made of giving Arrow the soul of Brendan MacAskill."

"Well, that's just cheating..." Paragon muttered. "Good story and all, but there's one thing I have to tell you." said Paragon, as his rage fueled double started to overpower him. "I'm not left handed!" he smiled, throwing his sword to his right hand. With renewed strength, Paragon quickly gained the upper hand. A quick flick of his wrist, and the Sword of Souls went airborne, out of it's owners hands, and landed blade first, buried deep into the ground below. "Game over, bra." smiled Paragon, with his blade pointed at his opponent's throat. "I suggest you give up, and get the heck out of here before the Gods here find you and unleash on you for messing with their stuff."

"NEVER!" shouted Black Paragon, slamming Paragon with a devastating headbutt to the chest. Paragon lost his balance, and fell of the edge of the building, but not before pulling the evil doppleganger down with him. As the two fell, they latched onto each other, disappearing in flashes of light or into the darkness, reappearing moments later, travelling horizontally, and slamming into the sides of buildings before continuing their descent, only to repeat it again.

They reappeared by the edge of the city, on a separate tiny floating island and came crashing to the ground, and rolling off into opposite directions. They were both bloody and broken as they struggled to their feet, before rushing back at each other, delivering more crushing blows. One Paragon would throw a hook, only to have it blocked, and then hit by a quick jab to the face. They were both exhausted, as all of the teleporting had drained them of energy. Out of nowhere, Black Paragon threw a swift knee to the groin, downing Paragon on the spot. He then grabbed the hero by the throat, and dangled him over the edge, ready the throw his body down to the desert below.

"Give my regards to Final Arrow, hero."

.Sephirim.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By .Sephirim.

It has been long since The Great warrior "Sephirim" was Expelled from the Dark Brotherhood as One Of Andferne's elite generals.Sephirim's skills were Distingeous and tigerish, yet his Arrogance Polluted his mind Making him An Unloyal contribution to the Darkbrotherhood. He attempted to Oppose Two Brother's" Dark Rayne and Andferne by Lauching a Massive assault with his rebel party In the Fortress that The Organization stationed in. His Blitzkrieg Was unsuccessful leaving Him at the Mercy Of The Brotherhood. Sephirim was Punished for his actions, The Clan Planned to execute Sephirim, but there attempts failed, sephirim Devoted soulmate Came to his aid and Sacrificed herself In order to Rescue Her Beloved Husband's life. The Day Of Sephirim execution,Merian Raided the Zone where the Hanging would take place and Cut the rope that her husband dangled from helplessly. He was able to escape From the Clutches of his once loved Brothers but his wife wasnt So Successful, they Murdered her Ruthlessly without Hesitation.Sephirim Vowed to comeback and seek revenge On the Darkbrotherhood for taking the love of his life from his heart.

Today was The day, The day To avenge The Fallen Love Of sephirim, there would be no remorse For the killing oif His brethren, they have taking something with with Indescribable value from sephirim, today is the day that the darkbrotherhood will fall. Sephirim Arranged a large army of  Men adroit in the arts of ninjutsu, also He had a Heard Of  Winged Demons called Demonata that were Had acute Accuracy with archery. The Arial Creatures  Had Jet black coats  Of  Fur with Luminous demonic Oval red Eyes That burned with a Passion of Abhor, the resembled Minotor's but they were winged as stated. The Shinobi's had a wolfish Style of fighting, They were Retiary with Long Light Bladed weapons such as katana's. They also Had good Marksman skills with weapons such as"shurikens and Kunai's. Sephirim had set up his army to be elite , so the darkbrotherhood will fall at the mercy Of his Flawless Army.

Sephirim Docked his army In a Massive Facility that he had constructed after escaping The Brotherhood, it was In a middle of a desert that was Distanced from the Db Fortress. The fortress was Concealed by A sandy colored gloss That Blended with The desert setting, it was best To keep The Hq Concealed in Case of any Db Spies. Inside The facility was a Large Community Filled with Ninja soilders and Staff. Sephirim Had set up his Base to be secure and well stabled, Everyone Thing that lived in the Facility had a specific Job to do, it wasnt free labor, The saw That it was an honor to fight on with the great Sephirim, so the labor was done by loyalty.

Sephirim Sat In His Office with his battle Tacticians Contemplating about ways That  his army would Unleash there Onslaught The  Db Fortress. Sephirim was Enticed To Fight because of His well Trained Tacticians That we professionals at the art of war strategy. they Planned to travel father Into the desert and station themselves in range Of the dark brotherhood fortress and launch a Catastrophic barrage of  Explosive arrows At the fortress,then They would  Infiltrate The station and slaughter the remaining survivors, the plan was Well stabled.After discussing The tactic Sephirim ordered His generals To  Prepare The Troops, all hell was going to break loose!

Heading to Battle

The Sun Phosphorus with A hot beam that Made Sephirim Perspire uncontrollably In the Barren desert, The Blazing sand Burned the feets of Many soldiers that walked upon it, The wind gust carried sand into the air irritating the eye's of sephirim, the smell of heat filed the air adding to the discomfort of Dehydration and nausea. the Sonority Of the Vulture's echoes through the air hollowly in search for dead creatures. It wasnt a wise decision to walk through this intensifying heat because you would be look for the most agitating death that could possibly occur.

Sephirim Sat on his Dusty Biage colored camel head of his Immense force, The Demonata  Glided above his head Eager for battle, his army of ninja's were split into column's 6 each Containing 100 Ninja's, Sephirim generals stood at each side of him riding a camel Faning themselves for air. the army marched through The desert Fierce fully,awaiting a battle they have longed for ,for several years, this is waht everyone has been waiting for, the Clash Between The Dark Brother hood and The Avenged Seven Fold!

Sephirim and his army Traveled through The desesrt at haste, the wanted to  Create an Inhuman Genocide That would be fabled as a legend For years, they wanted to spill the blood of the Brotherhood all over The soil and laugh at Their Discordant screams Of agony with No Guilt. As they walked deeper into The desert they Could hear the sound of a crowd, Sephirim ordered everyone To withdraw there weapons, They walked deeper and deeper the sound became greater,. They got so Close that They could view a large wavy Crowd from a distance with the sound of metal echoing from the distance.Sephirim and his troops began to pick up pace until they where in range of a massive battle that they did anticipate. Sephirim glared at a  familiar characte that made his heart beat violently in his body. the person was hacking through demons easily, along with a few other characters that Stuck out from the battle.

IT IS THE DEMON'S OF THE BROTHERHOOD ATTACK!

Sephirim large army  yelled in vehemence as They rushed into battle eagerly, sephirim Ran before them In pursuit Of The character and sephirim Hacked through opposing demons Terminated at the sight of himself , he became in shock, he couldnt beilive what he was seeing, he couldnt accept the fact.

you Imposter

Sephirim Charged at the spining image of himself Slashing though the Hoards of demons that Pursued him, He vaulted into the air with a 360 Cockscrew attempting to sever through the body of himself with no remorse with avertcal slash that would slay any warrior in an instant.As Sephirim fought himself The Demonata Began Firing  a Barage of Flame arrows into The battlefield Consistently, The ninja's stormed Through the troops of enemies unleashing an Unforgivening Onslaught Amongst their foe, This battle was going to be hectic

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By LstPaladin
shane.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By shane.

Alright Zanna and Zico Find me Somewhere to go This time period just sucks man. "PROCESSING........ STAND BY FOR ENTRY TO COMICVINE USA....PROCESSING........ A blue light began to flash and a cybernetic portal opened up and a cybernetic grid that contained a series up blocks then began to connect them selves in the form of a humanoid. Dude where am  I??? It seems your in an alley way young shane...processing map...... He looked at the top screen on his containment helmet a map of the huge area. He Began walking towards the opening of the alleyway, only to see a building on fire, and a women trapped inside. SHANE....SENSORS INDICATE THAT THERE IS SOMEONE TRAPPED IN THE BUILDING.....PROCESSING BEST ENTRY ROUTE......... Zanna, Zico convert human form to Shane V1 a cybernectic field came over shane and a mecanized suit came over him, and he ran towards the building and used his photo canon to blast a way through. the smoke clouded his vison, The heat gave off a gassy effect,that began to fog up his LCD screen. Hey Zanna download a internal air conditioning system! DOWNLOAD PROCESSING...... Shane ran up the steps He could see the centrel beam support was failing, pretty soon the building was going to fall HE had to Move quickly. Jumping up the auxillary beams and jumping diagnal to the last support beam and pulled himself up to the last wooden platform.The lady was a blonde women, she looked about her mid 20's "Do i have permission to get you out of here" The women looked at him like,she couldnt believe he was asking her that. Shane shot a whole through the top of the building and he looked down, the jump was amazingly far He could make it but with his SELF preservation he didnt know if she could.

Zanna! download a jetpack! Quickly!!! Soon after the computer finished it's processing phase the power thruster's on shane's back enabled him to manuver better, He landed on the ground with her cupped in his hands and gave her his flashy smile,she seemed fascinated with him.He was standing in a circle of reporter's yelling questions to him: EXCUSE ME ARE YOU A DRAGON..Uh no i'm a computer program developed to help humans.Shane only shook his head and nodded, to the questions they he was being asked. The women he rescued to him by the hand and took him into the direction of west. "LISTEN THIS IS ICE DRAGON TERRITORY,I think you can make the cut, Continue north and there you will find there layer.
Why are they called the ice dragons? He turned to look for the lady but she was gone. Zanna. power up thrusters were going to give these "dragons a visit" After powering up his thrusters his rocket's began to blow and he flew north looking for the ice layer.

~Rayne~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By ~Rayne~

Pain.It was all he could feel.After his dark counterpart's assault, Rayne could feel his body become numb from the brutal attacks that the evil emperor had unleashed upon him with no mercy.The crushing knee to his gut made him spit out blood and the elbow to the back of his head had rambled his senses.But the Dark king's assault was far from over.As Rayne tumbled across the wet moist desert floor he was interrupted by a devastating kick to the gut which lifted him into the air a few feet only to be met by an agonizing blow to the face.As he flew backwards with his face aimed towards the gloomy and dim skies he started to guess the possibility rate of his victory.From how things looked now he wouldn't be getting very far in this battle.

Soon he was stopped again by his remorseless twin which caught him by the collar of his shirt.With a seemingly god like strength, the Dark Rayne, launched into the stormy heavens above, aimed at the city of Asgard.As Rayne whizzed through the air he felt the droplets of rain crash against his skin faster and faster.As he looked down, he could see himself being pulled farther and father into the sky, ascending at a speedy rate."KABOOOM!!" Rayne felt the pain receptors in his body go mad as he crashed into an a Asgardian structure.The velocity that he had been thrown at had been enough to send the Dragon of thunder flying through a tower in the city of Asgard.Debris exploded outward as Rayne made his exit from the clock tower and descent to the city grounds.As he fell to the ground and tumbled over, bricks and cement pieces followed along with him.

Trying to regain his composure, Rayne stumbled to his feet with a distraught expression upon his face.His soaked and dirty clothes sagged along with his jet black hair that covered his face.Blood trailed down the side of his lip from the blunt trauma that his body had endured.In all his time he had never faced an adversary so great.Without even trying his alternate self had bestowed upon him on hell of a royal ass whooping.His eyes halfway open, he felt the fatigue take over his body.He didn't know how much more abuse he would be able to take and with that thought, the leader of the Crimson Dawn reappeared in front of the exhausted Rayne in a flash.As Rayne slouched over on his two feet, Dark Rayne began to walk closer towards him slowly.

You truly are a pathetic sight to behold.Look at you, bested in combat after only a few moments.Take a good look at yourself, yes me, look at how strong you could have become!! Let me show you the power you could have ha--!!

Before the dark lord could even finish the remains of his sentence, he was met by a crimson spit in the face.Rayne grinned as he watched the bloody saliva trickle down his dark counterpart's face, chuckling at the anger and rage that had bubbled on the surface of evil counterpart's grimace.

INSOLENT FOOL!!!

The dark emperor bolted towards the weakened version of himself, grabbing the hero by his neck.As he squeezed tightly on Rayne's throat he unsheathed his Katana and unleashed a fury of swipes that met with the Dragon of thunder's body.As he finished his combo of slashes he released his grip on his twin's neck and performed a back spin kick that crushed hard into his gut, sending him flying into distant building.As Rayne, flew through the structure, he was met by the angered emperor which released a bone shattering punch to his spine sending him crashing into another hard surface.

The onslaught continued for almost an hour and for a moment Rayne had even gone unconscious from the physical abuse.When he awoke once more, he took a look at his surroundings.He could feel drops of heavy rain pounding against his skin, his hair drenched and sticking to the sides of his face. As he looked up into the skies he saw crackles of lightning skid across dark clouds that hued an apocalyptic gray.Looking back down to the environment, he saw the remains of buildings that had been destroyed in the battle between himself and well...Himself.Rubble and debris filled the area like a ruined city.Looking down at his torso, he noticed that his shirt had been torn and ripped, even stained with blood.He felt a stinging sensation as he realized the wounds all over his body.They're were several lacerations on his arms, chest and lower back.He sucked in a deep breath through gritted teeth as his nervous system send its messenger of pain to all the receptors in his body.

This scene had looked awfully familiar.Rayne felt a cold shiver travel down his spine.It was the nightmare all over again.But this time, it wasn't a dream.His eyes shifted across the city frantically, looking for his evil counterpart, but the dark lord was nowhere to be found.Suddenly he heard a voice call down to him from the skies.

Fret not my brother!!Your pain ENDS NOW!!!

Glancing to the heavens above he could see his dark twin descending upon him with a deathly speed.With his wounds and injuries there was nothing he could do.All he could do was close his eyes and wait for the inevitable."SPLURSH".The sound of blood being spilled from a blade traveled faintly to Rayne's ears.For some odd reason he could feel no pain.Not even at the slightest bit.As he opened his tightly cringed eyes, what he saw struck horror and shock into his heart

DESTRAAA!!!!

Rayne screamed out in fear as he witnessed his closest friend impaled on the blade of his alternate self.His hand reached out for his fallen comrade as the evil lord released his blade from Destra's gut.before he could catch his falling friend, Dark Rayne had fired a blast of deep seated green energy from the palm of his right hand.The explosion knocked the two heroes to the far edge of Asgard.Coming to a halt before his dear friend, he could see Destra rolling towards the edge of the floating city.Using the last bit of his human energy, Rayne dashed to the borderline of Asgard, to catch Destra in his fall.Their hands clasped tightly, As Rayne leaned over the edge and Destra hung off the borders of the floating city.

Rayne...It's been an honor and a privilege to have you as a friend...My journey ends here now...Save Seph and the others while you still can...I know you can do it...Let go Rayne...

I-I- Can't!!

Yes..You can....Good bye my friend....We'll meet again...Brother...

Releasing his grip, Destra slowly slid from Rayne's palm.A smile lit up on his dying face.Rayne could feel his eyes well up with tears as he felt his brother's grasp slip from his.Letting go, he could feel his heart become dense and heavy, as he watched his closest friend fall down to the earth.A tear drop fell following the departed Destra on his journey to the other side.Crawling back away from the edge, Rayne knelled back on his shins.Looking up into the crying sky, his tears camouflaged in with the droplets of water from the heaven's.

Time for you to join your friend, my dear brother.

The dark emperor began his pace towards the grief stricken Rayne with a murderous intent.As he neared closer and closer.he stopped in confusion.Unexpectedly, the mournful Rayne's aura had changed.A crimson red glow began to emanate from his body in a pulsing manner, glowing vibrantly every second like a heartbeat then dimming down once more.Rayne's hair to change into a white silver gray, becoming more lengthy, growing down to his mid-back.Bat like wings began to sprout from his torn shirt, spreading out like the wings of an eagle.His skin became darkened to a brown tannish hue.The sclera of his eyes becoming black and his irises turning a deep crimson.His hair covered his eyes revealing only his mouth which he gritted in a grudging demeanor.His fangs growing longer and sharper.His fists balled up in rage as he felt the demonic power and lust for revenge take over him.

You.....You will pay.....

Rayne growled.The bass in his voice becoming deeper and heavier.Turning back he shot a beserker look full of hate and anger at his other counter part, sending a sense of fear and dismay into him.As the newly awakened demonic Rayne stood up to his feet, wings outstretched in a tense fashion.In one flap of his enormous wings, Rayne propelled himself at the dark lord with a fierce speed.Grabbing the dark ruler's face in a clutch of power, Rayne lifted his dark counter part off the ground.His hand began to glow with a deep red light.BOOOM!! Without warning the angered Rayne released a concussive blast of dark energy into the face of his dark alter ego, which sent him hurdling into the air.Flying past him, the vehement Rayne caught the dark emperor by the back of his head, and flew to the ground aiming Dark Rayne's face straight to the Asgardian ground.KRAKOOM!!!Grabbing his dark brother by the back of his hair, Rayne continued to slam the dark ruler's head into the floor mercilessly.The floor shook as Rayne continued his rampage on his murderous self.Finally he let up, and picked Dark Rayne up and sent him crashing through a castle like structure with a barbaric toss.As if the crash collision hadn't been enough Rayne unleashed yet another demonic blast made of a crimson and black energy aimed at his fallen dark counterpart.

DIE!!!

Flying up into the stormy skies, Rayne released a barrage of blitz wave like blasts from his demonic energy.He continued ruthlessly for a almost a minute straight.After a few moments the smoke cleared and revealed a pile of debris where Rayne had unleashed his unrelenting wrath.Suddenly, a sphere of deep green energy erupted from the remains of the building.The dark emperor had survived Rayne's onslaught by encasing himself in a protective shield made by the power of the soul gem.He stared into the eyes of his furious twin.

You impudent morsel!!!

The dark ruler shot forth a soul blast that collided straight into the unsuspecting Rayne.The power from the blast had been so great that it had rendered Rayne unconscious once more, causing him to revert back to his normal self.Dark Rayne descended down slowly to the floor releasing the protective shield that covered him, and walked over to his defeated twin.Grabbing him by the neck, he lifted the senseless Rayne off the floor and prepared a stab to his chest.

You fought well, but there is only room for one of us in this universe, and you are not fit for the position, Good Bye!!!

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By LstPaladin

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Andferne

The instant he had taken the field Andy took charge yelling at the top of his lungs. Ordering for formations to be made, for certain flanks to be reinforced so they were not overwhelmed by the numbers. Hordes of demons and balors kept on charing onto the battle field, the Dragons and Asgardians were hard pressed and had it not been for the assistance of the Freedom Fighters the battle might of been truly lost. Thousands of powerful beings waged an epic war upon the blazing hot desert, scream of bloodshed and luck for the kill was echoed throughout the sands. The dunes were all stained with blood from the massive casualties that littered the ground. Like every great war this one came with a price, and that was the lives for many, good and bad.

As he scanned the battlefield for Dark Rayne but then he heard a scream and a sound that shook him. His old friend Darkchild was downed and laying on the ground, more demons were about to swarm over him as he screamed out, a powerful optic blast poured out from his visor as it smashed against half a dozen hell hounds, sending them all crashing backwards and yelps of pain screeching out. "Kitten I have to get to DC, he needs me, find Rayne baby, I am sure he has found his evil half, we need those Gems. I love you! be careful!" With those words said he ran off to his friends side. His shield came whipping around to smack the side of a Balor who inched towards them, the loud smack echoed he they heard the crack of his skull, sending him crashing to the ground. Blood seeped out of its mouth as its body fell lifeless.

"Come on big guy, your not going down like this. OCTAGON, MER-MAN, GHOUL GET TO GOKI, Form a perimater and keep him safe, take him to Asgard, lets the Gods help defend him and keep him Safe!"
now looking down at DC he extend his hand to grasp his "Let's get you back into the fight shall We?" With that he threw his shield on the ground for a second and then hoisted DC up onto his back and scanned for his wife. He knew is she had listened she was close to the trouble, in the thick of things and thats where they were headed. Picking up his shield he sprinted back into the fight, optic blasts leading the way "First thing you do when we get home is go on a diet bro" he laughed and charged on. Business was about to pick up.

As the fight waged on the duo fought their way through the thick of things, countless demons were dropping like flies as they joined their attacks to topple them one after another. They were fighting with a purpose, with a renewed force and energy, they had to get to Lexi!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Darkchild

The world seemed as if it was spinning, the recharging process wasnt going as quickly as he had hoped. Then he heard the warrior scream of a familar voice an a red energy beam screamed over his head an he thought Cutting it a little close huh? that almost took my head off. Andy came screaming towards Darkchild demons bodies bounced off his shield and he came to Darkchild hoisting him onto his back. Darkchild whispered Please keep my son safe And Andy did as Darkchild asked scrreaming to the remaining members to Merman,Ghoul an Freak to take care of Goki.

Then the duo turned towards the horde of creatures and their snarling teeth, Lexi off in the distance DC could feel his sisters aura. Then a scent got his attention, he leaned down to Andy and sniffed him then his eyebrow arched up as if he was confused with the information he just gathered. Leaning down he whispers Whatever your using to mask your scent or change it I want some that would prove very nice in the future. Darkchild commenting on how Andys scent has changed. Then they took off down the hill, DCs legs still not working but soon they would heal and he still had his arms to do some damage. As they screamed down the hill DC absorbed a little of Andys stamina just in case he needed to get into the fray by himself soon, Launching attack after attack into the hordes he tells Andy "BRace yourself this is gonna be fun." And he aims his arms behind him and charges two blasts then fires sending the duo airborne then into the middle of the horde "Lets make quick work of these Lexi is getting farther away." And Darkchild unwraps his four other arms and turns his back to Andy and lets the arms keep hold "Yeah this probably feels extreamly weird but I cant watch our back with my ass." Now the duo are back to back and Andy still supporting Darkchild on his back "I got evens"

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Hawk

Hawk could feel nothing, see nothing, he could only hear the words of his brother in his ear. The words of a prayer a command to heal his body. His body lifted off the ground doing a slow spin as it did There was a sensation building first starting in his toes working it's way up his body. It began as a tingle soon became a fire. As the healing fire rose over his body it felt like he was being burned at the stake. His nerves began to grow back as the fire built. A pool of metal began to from at the birdman's feet steaming as it hit the wet ground. Lava poured through his veins as the fire worked it way up his body purifying his body as it went. As the healing fire reached his throat a scream could be heard in all the members of ICE present.

The pool of molten metal gathered more and more at his feet, pouring out of the pores of his body. The pain was intense, and a scream of pain was let out until he had no more breath. The tears could not come because he still had no ducts. As the healing fire consumed Hawk's face metal poured from his eyes sockets that had once contain his bionic eyes. They were no more melting in the heat. Finally heat covered the top of his head and as his skin grew back completing he regrowth stream could be seen rising from it.

Hawk lay on the ground shaking as steam rose from his body. His hands covered his face as he lay there naked and cold. The strength of his limbs slowly gathered until he able to move under his own power. With his hands over his face still he took one knee. Calling out to his friend, "Paladin!" He reached out in the dark. He could hear footsteps, large but light on his feet. "PALADIN!" Turning towards the footsteps as he stood was a man who was once the hero of the sky, The Winged Warrior, The Angel of Death. Now a blind, wingless, naked man.

Flashes of light entered his mind, Hawk couldn't tell if it was a memory or not. Gathering clothes and a walking stick Hawk made his way off the battlefield with the help of his most powerful friend. He wrapped a bandage around his face to cover the emptyness that was where his eyes should be. He sat on the edge of the battlefield, listening to his friends fight the good fight. He put his hands on his face and wished he was home.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon sat in the sand, watching the battle unfold. He'd done his part, and he was drawing stick figures in the sand. Every now and then, a demon would come in range, and Octagon would pick it off. After a little while, Octagon had created a small work of art within the sand, and he looked up to an unfamiliar voice,

"OCTAGON, MER-MAN, GHOUL GET TO GOKI, Form a perimater and keep him safe, take him to Asgard, lets the Gods help defend him and keep him Safe!" Octagon looked up at the source of the voice, and saw Andy running around with Dark Child on his back. Octagon recognized him from the paintings and descriptions that the others had given. Octagon ran over to where Andy had been, and soon found Goki laying on the ground. He saw a pack of Hell Hounds crawling towards him, desiring meat between their teeth.

Octagon ran, dove, and landed in front of Goki with his palm jutting forward, and he screamed,

"Stop! In the name of love!" But unfortunately, the demon dogs flashed a vulgar look across their faces when Octagon interfered with their dinner plans. One lept into the air, it's shadow covering Freak below. On the horizon, the sun was beginning to rise. Octagon would have to think quickly before the sun came up, and made him feel dizzy, with it's early morning glare.

Octagon jumped up, and uppercutted through the Hell Hound, and landed next to the gore left behind. He ran over to Goki, and formed an orb shield around the two. When the first Hell Hound jumped forward, a spike jutted from the shield, and pierced the Hounds head. Another one followed, and a giant boxing glove appeared through the shield, and broke the hound's neck.

The rest of the hounds mindlessly attacked, and Octagon continued to counter. He even made a fire hydrant for a distraction, and when the hound went for it, axes sprouted from the sides, and chopped up the Hell Hound into bite-sized pieces. Soon, the whole Hell Hound brigade had been defeated, and Octagon and Goki were safe.... For now....

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By LstPaladin

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Blood dripped from her leg seeping around the bandage and dripping down over her knee. Surreal gritted her teeth as she fought the pain in her head from all the demons nearby mixing with the venom from the hound seeping into her body. The shield she had activated had long since died as she had little energy to hold it up as the hounds venom seeped through her riddled body. The com on her leg flashed as she waited for help, kicking at the demons that came near her as she had finally run out of bullets "get out of it you little fu*kers" she screamed at the hounds that kept leaping at her, swinging her arms around her and using her good leg she was able to keep them off her for a short time.

A shadow suddenly appeared over her and she shileded her eyes lookign up at her Sargent and leader Nighthunter. "bout blimmin time" she growled at him with a smirk on her face. He handed her half his weapons and she began to sort through them, just as she saw the two beasts behind him and was about to yell out when he jumped up and dealt with them both. "you know you really have to teach me that move" she muttered to him as he helped her onto the rock, threw up a shield and injected the nanobots into her leg, within seconds she felt the little buggers move through her body and do their job. The amazing creatures where the greatest weapon the Freedom Fighters had. After only a few seconds she was on her feet the wound healed and the poisoned deleted from her body. Surreal stretched out her neck and cracked her nuckles grinning at Night hunter as he told her to get on her feet. Holstering the other weapons and loading up her specialy enhanced gun she felt the adrenalin rush through her body as she stood beside her leader and took out several more beasts. Her headache was as bad as ever, demon sense was a curse and a blessing in her family.

Nighthunter leapt into the builidng nearby and she climebd up after him, the two of them stood on the top and looked down at the chaos below, brushing her blood soaked hair out of her face she turned to him and could see him assessing.. She knew him well enough to know that he was getting ready for the final fight.

"sarg, we can do this.. Its time we finished this.. Im with you all the way" she clasped his shoulder and nodded her face grim.

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By LexiCat
she and Andy appeared right as Darkchild fell. laying beside him, his son Goki. terror was written all over her delicate features. she turned and just sent Andy this look of panic. he understood.. it wasn't that she was freezing, it was the decision. she knew what she had to do, but she wanted to help Darkchild and Goki as well. Andy reached out and he squeezed her hand. he sent her that look..... and somehow she just knew everything would be okay. she reluctantly let go and watched as he unleashed a furious optic blast, knocking back all the advancing hell hounds about ready to attack Darkchild and Goki  "Kitten I have to get to DC, he needs me. Find Rayne, baby, I am sure he has found his evil half, we need those Gems. I love you! Be careful!"  she ran back over to him and they shared one final rushed kiss before she saw him take off toward DC. she stood there a moment and she looked down at the gems in her palm, all of them pulsating. the other two must be close by.. that meant Dark Rayne was here. and that meant Rayne was in trouble

she reached for one of them gems and fisted it tightly in her other hand. it's purple glow could be seen from between the cracks of her gloved fingers as it closed around it. she closed her eyes and put forth all her focus into that gem and summoning its powers
  "Take me to Rayne.. and Dark Rayne, Gem."  it was whispered quietly, almost to herself. and in an instant, she was simply gone.. out of Andy's or any of them's sight. reappearing in a flash, she saw Dark Rayne holding Rayne by the throat and caught the glint of metal as the blade rose  "You fought well, but there is only room for one of us in this universe, and you are not fit for the position, Good Bye!!!"  she fumbled with the gems and quickly grabbed the Orange gem of Time  "NOOO!! Rayne!!!!"  she screamed and suddenly time froze. all around her, people no longer moved, the wind no longer stirred, things simply.... were as they were, men and hell hound alike became statues. she glanced around and swallowed, softly  "Woah... I... stopped time? I stopped TIME!"  she glanced down at the gem in her hand and stared at it, almost mezmerized by it.. by what it could do  "This is unreal. These gems.. their powers are unbelievable. Am I really worthy to.. to possess them all? Look what they did to Andy. And he only had 3 of them. And Dark Rayne.. with his one. His soul is just as dark as Andy's once was. If these gems turn you into something.... bad, should I really want to get them all?"

she shook herself for a moment and began to walk toward the two Raynes. she watched as her boots actually left tracks in the still dirt, the wind no longer moving to keep it swirling. she reached their side and she quickly took the blade from Dark Rayne's hand and she broke it across her knee with little effort. tossing aside the broken blade, it clattering against the ground in the stillness.she then grabbed Rayne's sword from his side and she slid it through her sash. she reached for Dark Rayne's fingers and slowly bent them back, one by one, enough to loosen his grip on Rayne's neck. as his arm now hovered in mid air, his empty hand clenching nothing, she plucked the immobile Rayne from mid-air and she cradled him gently. her hand swept a strand of hair off his forehead and she let out a soft sigh  "Told you I wouldn't let your dream come true, Brother. A Summers always keeps their promise. Even one by marriage."  she picked him up and just held him, surprised by the amount of strength she suddenly possessed. not that Rayne was huge, but she was small in stature. there should be no way she could lift Rayne without the help of her telekinesis. she then wondered in the back of her mind if the Power Gem had something to do with that. as she held him, she reached for the purple Gem of Space and she quickly teleported the pair to where Brooke was still hidden. she laid Rayne down gently against the wall and then helped support his body as it slipped to the floor. she knew he'd be safe here and that he'd have time to recover. he could rejoin them when he was ready, but for now.. she needed to deal with Dark Rayne

using the Space gem once again to teleport her back to Dark Rayne's position, she stood inches from his face and she took a deep breath. it was time to do what needed done. she just hoped that she'd come out the victor.. reaching for the Orange gem of Time, she clutched it and focused.. and suddenly, everything around her began to move at will. it only took Dark Rayne a moment to realize what had happened and he jerked his empty hand from the air and glared at her
  "Well, well... Look who's figured out how to use the Gems. Impressive, heroine, very impressive. I give you credit for being bold enough to take victory away from me. Not much sense, but definitely alot of nerve!"  as he spouted off, she just stood there, listening. she didn't even flinch, her blue eyes staying locked on him  "It seems I've figured out alot, Dark Lord. And the biggest thing? I've figured out that I can kick your butt."  clutching all the gems at once, she sped time up, making her more of a blue and red blur as she advanced on him. suddenly, she punched, uppercut style, and she sent Dark Rayne sprawling backward, landing on his backside. as he spat blood, his eyes glowed with something akin to pure evil. as he struggled to his feet, rubbing his jaw, he glared at her  "You little b!tch.... you're going to pay for that one."  he reached for his sword and she rested her hands on her hips and smiled a little  "Looking for your sword, Dark Rayne? You know, you really shouldn't misplace such an important piece of weaponry."  she withdrew it from her sash and with her telekinesis, allowed it to hover in front of him, almost taunting him  "You can always try.... to take it back."

he growled in anger and launched off the ground, upward, in order to grab it. but she simply floated it back over to her, where she caught the handle in her hand. she watched as he crashed to the ground empty handed 
"I'm getting a little tired of these games, GIRL. If we're going to FIGHT, then we FIGHT! Or aren't you brave enough!!"  she narrowed her eyes angrily and she hurled the sword at his feet. it imbedded itself in the ground  "I'm more than plenty brave enough, Rayne. You and I know this is long time coming. Let's finish it."  he reached for the sword and jerked it from the ground before wiping the blade clean on his dark robes  "Then finish it we shall.. You've still got those gems girl and I'm not letting you stand in my way. They will be mine."  she gripped them and gritted her teeth, the wind sweeping her long, red hair across her cheek, allowing only her piercing blue eyes to remain visible. she studied him and she waited, to see what he would do next. she couldn't fail... she wouldn't fail. the safety of this dimension, as well as her own rested on her small shoulders. it was time to become the hero she was meant to be  "Give it your best shot, Dark Lord. I'm ready."
Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Paragon

"Any last words?" sneered Black Paragon, holding his counterpart over the edge of the small floating island where they stood. It was a long drop to the ground below, and neither one would have the energy to teleport again.

Paragon looked behind his double, and saw something that made him smile, before forcing out the words "Royal with cheese."

"What?" growled the evil Paragon, slightly confused.

"I don't care if you heard it, punk. Just as long as she did." said Paragon, motioning behind them. Evil Paragon turned, just in time to see a small blonde girl, running at them, ready to tackle. His eye widened in shock, as he saw, what to him looked like, a younger version of the woman he once loved.

"L-Laura?" he stammered, still in shock of the sight.

"Try again, chief." smiled Paragon, as she hit the man in black with so much force, all three fell over the edge. "Laura's daughter. My daughter."

The three tumbled down towards the desert floor, and Brooke scrambled toward her father. "Daddy!" she grabbed him and hugged him tight. "Can you flash us back now?" she said, as the ground raced closer and closer.

He flashed a half hearted smile back at his daughter. "I'm sorry, hon. Would have done it a long time ago if I could have. We just have to hope someone can save us now." Brooke closed her eyes tight, and gritted her teeth, as the earth rushed closer and closer. Paragon tried with all his might to teleport anywhere, to no avail. "Frick." he muttered. He braced for impact with the desert floor, but it never came. His body became overwhelmed with a strange tingling sensation, as everything went black. He felt himself and Brooke slow down quickly, and stop completely, before feeling Brooke's tiny hand pulling him upward. Light hit his eyes again, and he saw Brooke phasing out of the desert floor next to him, and pulling him out.

"Holy crap! Brooke, how are you doing this!?" exclaimed Paragon.

"Shhh. I'm trying to focus." she said, as she finished pulling her father out of the sand. Once he was out, she explained. "At school, a while ago, we did some tests, and mine said I should be able to vibrate my mol... Umm.. Mol..."

"Molecules?"

"Yea, molecules, really, really, fast to help me go faster and go through stuff, like a ghost! So I've been practicing! Good thing, huh?" she said with a big smile. Before Paragon could speak, they were interrupted by a groan behind them.

Evil Paragon lay in the crater created by his impact on the desert floor. His body was broken, and blood flowed from his mouth, as he tried to cling to his remaining life. He let out another groan, as the two figures stood over him.

"Looks like he's been... grounded." said Brooke, putting on her sunglasses, and looking up at her father, who looked back at her.

"Who's been letting you watch CSI?" he asked.

"Umm... Nessa..."

Paragon just shook his head. "That was a good one. Horatio would have been proud." he said before looking back at the broken man, who only moments before had tried to kill him.

"Y-your daughter... Her daughter..." groaned Black Paragon. "Laura..." With those words, his body fell limp. With that, a powerful gust of wind came up, and buried the body in the desert sands, leaving Paragon and Brooke standing alone in the wasteland in the shadows of Asgard. They stood there in silence for the longest time, before it was broken by Brooke.

"So... Since I saved your butt twice there, can I have a cell phone?"