When opposites Collide: The Soilworker Vs Platinum warrior Rpg

The Soilworker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Soilworker

The  Refined cearulean sky was filled with thikc white fluffs of clouds that parted over my head slowly, the Phosphorescent sun Provided a warm sunbeam that cause the lachcrymiform water drops to  have a comfortable feeling as it rolled down my pale fair face, the  gentle winds carried pieces of grass in the driection that it blew,the boundless  Praire was filled with many types of organism that created a Congrous sound In the refined Enviroment, i looked down at my feet to see my foot surrounded by 5 inch grass blade frubbing against my black sandal, the sonority of the Meadow was just simply amazing indescrible, but yet beautiful to experience first hand.i loked over my head to se the Luminous sun dissapear behind the clouds, a sudden geledity hit me and caused me to shiver.

I waited calmly and patiently for my combant in the plateau, this was m first fight ive ever had in my life, i hoped tht i would come out most victorious in this fight. Ive rained long and hard for this battle and expected to come out the winner despite my inexperience, i will not hold back my adriot fighting moves obtained from the wweapon master Shin kai, he ahs trained me to become a prodigy, skiled in vast martail arts techniques and weapons. My name will be spoken out the mouths of many people as a legendary warrior,people Unheard of will acknowledge me in the streets and talk about  my bestial battles. the alias soilwoker will  travel across the world like the Black Plague

Avatar image for platinumwarrior
Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Platinumwarrior

Sebastian walked into the vast battlefeild sun shining in his face and fluffly white clouds hovering above in the sky slowly going nowhere. Sebastian pulled out two handguns from a hidden slot in his Platinnum armor which was already enclosed over his whole body and loaded a clip into each. He knew nothing about the combanant before him but Sebastian would take a guess that he wasnt bullet proof and hopfully couldnt dodge bullets. Sebastian edged closer to the man not attack "So who the hell are you? Your outta your league kid" Sebastian said in a dark voice attempting to indimidate his challange but if the man had powers then no matter what it would be a helluva fight. Sebastian gribbed the pistols harder as the grass brushed against his boots before raising the guns and firing 3 bullets from each which ripped through the air aimed at various points at his combanant.

Sebastian then threw the two pistols to the ground which fell againt the grass lightily as Sebastian pulled out his razor sharp katana and charged at the man sending a slice at his combanants chest. "So do i get to carve a name on your tombstone?" Sebastian asked to taunt the man before backing away a few inches. Sebastian noticed his surrondings: no structers nearby and no shadows to blend into, this would be a straight up fight. Skill and luck would win this for the men and Sebastian could only hope the man would actully give him a challange.

"Well lets see what ya got"