What Would Your Character(s) Say If....?

• 69 results
Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

What would your character say if....

1. In victory.

2. In defeat.

3. Challenging another character to battle.

4. Being challenged to battle.

5. As a battle cry or catchphrase.

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By -Eclipse-

Seriously dude, are all of these threads really necessary?

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By superstay

@_eclipse_: They're fun

@ace_thunder:

1)

• Sheng: Yay, I won
  • Shadow: Okay
  • Theron: Thank the gods

2)

• Sheng: Aww, I lost, well...more training for me
  • Theron: I was bested, but at least I'm alive
  • Shadow:........

3)

• Shadow:.......
  • Theron: Let's test your strength in the art of Ares
  • Sheng: Would you care to battle?

4)

• Shadow: Okay
  • Sheng: YAY!!!!!! I love duels
  • Theron: I accept

5)

d^_^b

LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Nice thread)

1. 'Chaotic laughter'

2. "I. Fail?. No..."

3. "Come to me and burn"

4. "So you wish to burn to death do you? No need to ask, I would have done it anyway"

5. "Burn! Burn for my pleasure!"

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superstay: Most of them have been done before in some way. I dont argue that a couple of the dozen threads he's created are fun ideas, I'm more bothered by the sheer number of them. I mean are we here to actually RPG or just spend all of our time talking about it?

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_eclipse_:

I agree, somewhat, the forum reminds me too much of the 'Off-Topic' forum

d^_^b

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_eclipse_ said:

Seriously dude......

Judging bythe feedback from @lastpyre: and @superstay was asking me if a ComicVine thread was necessary...... necessary?

"Burn! Burn for my pleasure!"

Lol. I love a character with a personality I can connect with. Sounds scary

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@ace_thunder: It's true. Too many OOC threads kinda drowns out IC threads.

LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superstay: Most of them have been done before in some way. I dont argue that a couple of the dozen threads he's created are fun ideas, I'm more bothered by the sheer number of them. I mean are we here to actually RPG or just spend all of our time talking about it?

Are you secretly LL O_o

I tend to agree with you, too much focus on OOC stuff far too often. I am as guilty as the rest to a point, but only between waiting for responses as IC stuff is always my priority. Everyone complains there is nothing to do but a lot of people just wait around in the OOC threads hoping something will happen instead of making something happen.

Start an interaction in a location thread with someone new, see if your characters hit it off in some way.

PM with others to plan future interactions or directions, I do this all the time even in things I am not directly involved in just to help and build some canon for the CVnU which is really devoid of much canon of note.

Do a blog to explain an event or provide more background about your character for others to gain perspective.

etc.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice:

You're right....I find myself waiting for IC replies.

Is LL who I think it is?

d?_?b

Abattoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Abattoir

1. I'm putting this on youtube

2. I so did you're momma in the end......ugh

3. I can smell you use to much hand cream over the internet

4. ON BEHALF OF YOU'RE MOTHER I ACCEPT

5. LEEROY JENKINS!!!!

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: Haha, nope, but I have seen her make similar points to me :)

To be honest my main complaint is that too many of these OOC threads clog up the front page. So when you look at the front page, rather than seeing lots of stories to read or RPGs to join, you see a ton of these kinds of threads while all the actual RPGs are pushed to the bottom or even the second page. I actually really like the introduction of location threads (even if I rarely actually use them myself) because it encourages small, quick interactions that keep the actual RPG threads near the top. It also encourages people to actually use and develop their characters and interact with others, which is what I really love about this section, rather than the opportunity to discuss what kind of sandwich my character prefers.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ace Thunder

Ok just bear in mind I didn't post too many i posted two.

@ace_thunder said:

What would your character say if....

1. In victory.

2. In defeat.

3. Challenging another character to battle.

4. Being challenged to battle.

5. As a battle cry or catchphrase.

The Goldigger

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/the-goldigger-my-evil-version-of-wonder-woman-1483767

No Caption Provided

1. *Holding a hammer with one hand her soon to be crushed held by the throat with the other hand*

"Why do you have such a name that speaks might or meaning you are further than beneath me?"

*Sledgehammer to the brains. Now just bloody shoulders and she continues yet directed at the fallen's significant others with...*

"I'm Adonna, Queen Of War And Wife Of Ravage. I am by design have brought the very Gods down at my feet. You oddly costumed insects are weak beyond understanding. Being dowsed in potions and using contraptions to mimic being made of iron? All accomplished in vain against the true might of Adonna. Yet I believe my hammer speaks that claim more eloquently than I"

2. "You.... you could not be of this world. Nnn...nothing on this Earth ccc....can best me. I.... am... Adah..." *Loses consciousness*

3. "Odysseus, Olympia is mine. Lay your arms down surrender your gold at my feet and women undressed for my army."

4. "You dare challenge me? Once I've crush you entire village will be turned into a field of pikes with the heads all of you your children and your loved ones. But my men will keep your woman. They'll be on pikes in the morning."

5. "Where is my gold? You're lying even far worse you are beneath my station and your lives being forfeit a mere formality . Attonitus, bring my hammer."

Dynamite

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/dynamite-origin-1483714/

No Caption Provided

1. "I told you not to call me a bitch. Now you have to explain to your Mama why you got slapped from Facebook back to Myspace."

2. "It doesn't how bad I lose I'm still to be respected as a lady. You better fu***** kill me cause I'm gonna find you cut that off, starve you and make beg to eat it."

*Tiana or Dynamite as she is referred is the (5x)great granddaughter of a Taino Princess of what is now known as the island Puerto Rico once Columbus arrived and raped women burned people alive for Christ and all historical atrociousness. The measures were actually took to the degree Taina threaten. The Princess did so in leading an attack upon an earlier attempt of colonization by the British. Taina Rodgers is derived by what the men defiled the women before the seized the advantage to render the men thrown in a pit begging in agony for their "Rodgers". Once emaciation was sufficient they were served as a feast.*

3. Princess (Sky), if you think I'm going to allow what you're doing when I'm finished you're going to thank me for this asswhupping. You'll have more character."

4. "I knew it was you behind this Goldigger. You're the only person with the resources. I must have been closing in on you for this preemptive. I'm ready when you are."

5. I fight fo the rights of any Woman, Man or child. Every living creature on this world or any world else I could help. I'm just saying....wear my ladies at? Any why the hell do I get paid 75% of what Superman? Even a damn Superhero as a women I'm underpaid and over charged when I get the Dynamobile an oil change. "

Sonic Boom

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/sonic-boom-air-guitars-real-music-1479079/

No Caption Provided

1. "I thought I told your stupid ass. You must be heard of hearing."

2. *Unless completely incapacitated Sonic Boom would mute the sound to silence the gloating opponent*.

3. WHERE THE FU** IS ( HE/SHE) I CAN FU**ING HEAR (HIM/HER)!!!

*Bear in mind Sonic is implying that with his super sonic speed and audio abilities to locate an adversary or target. And of course also doing so to increase the volume to unbearable level to drive home his point. Only really asking out of blind.. um deaf rage*

4. Yeah so what if I'm working for Johnny Wolf? You need to worry about what I'm working with. "

5. "Dude I'm two *holds up two fingers* cool to give three sh**s."

"I'm Sonic God damn Boom."

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ace_thunder: Two? Dude, ever since you showed up here you've created like 6 or 7 of these kinds of threads, not to mention all your character origins, but not once have I seen you actually RPG. Go jump into a location thread and start actually interacting with other characters. Trust me, it's a lot more fun than this sort of thing.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_eclipse_:

Yeah I said Two.

As in I wasn't on this site for two days came back and only made two threads.

Two as in your complaining about threads I made two weeks ago that were moved here.

Dude no only are so thirsty to be on my threads complaining about them that you're ignoring when they were even posted. But wow are even ignoring the other comments like:

It only had your name in it. Man if you were named after a month you have amnesia. Cause on here you act like you don't know the month these threads were made.

Ask AmazingAngel, a lot were before I even knew about RPG. He's the one that told me about this forum

After the origins were posted. Just they were in Fan-Fic even though DC never got my letter. Lol

Hey I think you ignored you're ignoring your own posts in here.

@superstay: Most of them have been done before in some way. I dont argue that a couple of the dozen threads he's created are fun ideas, I'm more bothered by the sheer number of them.

"A couple dozen of threads".

Dude seriously you have to make believe there are

12 x Two = What the fu** are you talking about?

You really have to exaggerate to such an absurd level just admit that the threads are fun ideas?

Lol Bruh.

And what about origins? Please Bruh I'm new on here but the bottom line is I have so many characters for people to interact with that's why I been posting the origins so people can RPG with them.

Because with me you have that many possibilties.

It's like complaining about other people threads is your way of interacting.

Hell even Pyrogram was trying to make believe you're complaints were "legitimate".

We worked that out though.

Because they're clearly not for the simple fact that if these kinds of threads give you such an chaffed shirt then how come you don't whine and complain about their's too?

Seriously were so gung ho make that your forgot the difference between July and August?

Dude you're all in my threads as if you like my fashion sense. Too bad knowing I'm new you weren't trying to actually help or interact towards making stories.

That's why Amazing is the first person I wanna do a story with.

He was helpful before I even came here.

Think about this Two.... oops i mean too..

It also encourages people to actually use and develop their characters and interact with others.....

Funny thing this I thought that's what these were meant to do.

Ask Cerberus he called The Goldigger out because she intends to rape Earth.

Plus if I have sooo many threads then how many have you been complaining on?

......rather than the opportunity to discuss what kind of sandwich my character prefers.

Sandwiches? Really Guy?

A Dozen x Sandwiches = What the fu** are you talking about?

Assault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either this guy's 3 years old or he's a troll.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assault said:

Possibly both.

Tellumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@assault said:

Possibly both.

No Caption Provided

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

omg this thread escalated so fast.

LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twas once but a simple thread about writing down what your character/s did in certain circumstances. Now a place of rage and silly arguments, to flow to the bottom of the vine. Never to climb up again, forgotten and repressed like a bad memory.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tellumo: @pyrogram: @assault:

Picking fights over "sandwiches" and then posting memes as if I'm the child.

Really? Lol Pyro did you just quote Ass Salt admitting that you lost an argument you that you picked to a three year old.

Funny, I''m the troll when you picked the fight just because you didn't like a joke.?

Lol Just look at you Three (year old trolling) Stooges.

Picking fights with other people...........

over other people.

@lastpyre: @cellphonegirl:

Pyre, Cell it's cool. Ask Pyro I've been laughing at all this BS drama since Kevin Maguire stiill had a job a DC.

I'ts one thing to go back and forth over comics on a website but trust me it's not that serious to actually be all emotional over it.

At worst it's just joking around. Because nobody here can post a comment I can't handle.

Sad thing is usually people like this who pick fights end up flagging me because they don't have a comeback for someone they started some drama with..

It just dawned on me that the some of the threads Clipsey was refereeing to were up on here since 2009.

So with that out of the way let's get back into the premise of this thread..........
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely a troll.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Second life avatars!?

Thus guys social life MUST be off the charts!

Sorry that was mean!

Now i'm serious about his social life!

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By CainPanell

*Starts singing*

Why can't weeee be friends why can't we be friends?

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ace Thunder

Johnny Wolf

No Caption Provided

1. "Timber, Wiz take the body to Steve's. Leave it in the lye till Tuesday. But chop it up first"

2. "I swear to God I'm gonna find your children, find your wife. And me and the other Fat Asses *His Motorcycle gang* are gonna pound her open and make your fu**ing kids watch!"

3. "So are you fan of baseball?" said Johnny as he brandished his signature Louisville. His victim squirming in the chair too scared to even try undo the ropes. Unbeknownst to him johnny would untie him a present a sporting chance to live.

4. "Are you fu**ing serious? A warrant?"

"I own the police."

"I own the Mayor."

"I own the FBI."

"I own the DEA."

"I own Obama black ass ni**** lips!"

"No guys stand down. This one's all mine. Hey after I kick your ass I'm going to put your badge in port a potty the with the others Officer what was it again? Not that it matters all you dead cops look alike."

5. "You stupid fa*****! I'm Johnny Wolf!"

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By superstay

@lastpyre said:

Twas once but a simple thread about writing down what your character/s did in certain circumstances. Now a place of rage and silly arguments, to flow to the bottom of the vine. Never to climb up again, forgotten and repressed like a bad memory.

Until I bring it back up, because I'm a bandit

d>.>b

Midknighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Second life avatars!?

Thus guys social life MUST be off the charts!

Sorry that was mean!

Now i'm serious about his social life!

lmmfao

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By -Eclipse-

@ace_thunder: Wow. Chill your beans, dude.

Firstly, I said, as you quoted "couple OF the dozen", meaning two out of the 12, not two times 12. The dozen was an exaggeration, sure, but it was to make a point.

Secondly, all of the threads I'm referring to were created this week.

Thirdly, I have yet to see you actually interact in character with another writer. I don't complain in threads that others have made because on top of those OOC threads, they also participate in actual RPGs.

Finally, I wasn't attacking you. This isn't personal, I don't even know you. I'm not angry. I'm not trying to stir up drama. I'm not starting a fight. I'm just sharing my opinion. You're the one who started throwing around insults.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_eclipse_:

Alright let's put htis to bed already. You're getting old

1. Yes a dozen was an exaggeration.

That was my point. Not yours.

Lol.

Thanks for helping me make it.

2. Yeah the ones i created this week. All 100 -98 = Two.

3. You don't complain? Yeah I don't make threads.

I made threads for the purpose of interacting with other writers in fact to my knowledge.

And dude you were complaining. Complaining about...

rather than the opportunity to discuss what kind of sandwich my character prefers.

Sandwiches Dude. Sandwiches. Lol.

@lastpyre said: (Nice thread)

Speaking of quotes sorry I didn't know @superstay and @armistice said what quoted as a verbatim comment. By why were on it let's see what esle you quoted:

@_eclipse_ quoted:

......I dont argue that a couple of the dozen threads he's created are fun ideas

4.I don't make insults or start anything at all. I make jokes. Quote Pyro he said it himself. "Joke".

You take it as insults.

How the fu** could regard anything you do to me on a computer as an attack?

Which for the 735th (issue of Detective Comics) time I keep saying I'm laughing at all this.

Quote me.

Hey @superstay how many very good points was that?

Lol Guys.

Seeing how I'm supposedly not making thread for stories i guess what new thread I just posted?

Check her out:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/finish-my-story-start-your-story-we-make-threads-1486227/

@crime_bot: Second life.

Ok I'll play what's second life?

*Starts singing*

Why can't weeee be friends why can't we be friends?

Knightie my voice is hoarse from singing along to the Youtube clip since I said Goldigger could kill all the Paragons with prep.

And hell erupted up through the ground and clutch my very soul down into it's eternal fires of damnation.

Yeah it was fun. you can lit a cigarette with your sinful charred flesh.

But anyway lets all sing that shitty song.

Loading Video...

Hey Eclipse thanks Buddy. It's fun being right.

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ace_thunder: The sandwich comment you keep fixating on was me making a joke about the 'tell us something about your character' genre of threads. Sorry you didn't get the joke, but I really don't understand why you keep bringing it up.

You completely misunderstood pretty much every point I made. This is a waste of my time and yours, you clearly don't understand what I'm trying to say so I'm just gonna walk away from this before it escalates any further. Congratulations on being 'right', whatever that's supposed to mean.

Midknighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Midknighter

@_eclipse_: I think you just caught this guy on the wrong day or something man. He's wired to be a victim.

LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ace Thunder

@_eclipse_ said:

Fear Ace Thunder oops I meant

Dear Ace Thunder. blah, blah, blah boring comment steering it away from it the purpose was to be lame and bigger than the post

Congratulations on being 'right'.....

Fixated on a sandwich? Really Bruh.

Like I said Blah, blah, blah.

And dude why is @midknighter calling me the victim?

Didn't he see you congratulate me?

Hey besides making believe people give a web sling fu** what even have to post what are you wired to do?

Midknighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Midknighter

Actually nvm I'm out.

LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By LastPyre

@midknighter: Run!! Run as fast as you can!!! Get away before you get dragged in!!

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Christ Clipsey go on Empflix and rub one out already. Lol

In fact I'll reward you on your hard work.

No Caption Provided

I keep telling you nobody insulting you Buddy. Seriously it's just jokes. That's why you both Joker's applauding your laughable points you fumble trying to make in these comments.

You have applauding you.... seriously.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Since you congratulating me for being right.

Congratulations on being wronger than Sandusky's making slapping noises.

No Caption Provided

I actually can't personally applaud for you due to this 36 hour facepalm you have going here Buddy.

Great trolling Buddy, great trolling.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm calling this BS now man. Is a mod going to lock this or what? It's just become one massive troll thread.

XDespairX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By XDespairX

People...

Can we please stop this? Every time I see this thread at the top of the page I know there will be useless banter. I don't care who started it, I just ask you to stop before the thread gets locked and because I'm tired of it. Just stop replying to each other in this neverending cycle and get back to the original purpose of this thread.

Thanks.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Locking this thread would be a good idea :P

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers