• 88 results
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lady_liberty

Everyone has things they hate, or pet peeves that irritate them, but we also have things we love.

This thread is for posting about things you want to see more often.

For example.

Logic. I like it when things make sense, when there is internal consistency. The better thought out a character is the more they draw me in. The concept of verisimilitude is frequently overlooked, and sometimes despised in comics but its an important part of character creation. Seeing it in action really helps catch my attention.

Sometimes this can be accomplished via well thought out and detailed bios, such as Impero's large bio and blog posts.

Other times its a relatively simple idea that requires little explanation. Such as Cain. (Normal person + Guns = Logical.)

JackMorgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By JackMorgan

It's like a perfect contrast.

@Lady_Liberty said:

Logic. I like it when things make sense, when there is internal consistency. The better thought out a character is the more they draw me in. The concept of verisimilitude is frequently overlooked, and sometimes despised in comics but its an important part of character creation. Seeing it in action really helps catch my attention.

Sometimes this can be accomplished via well thought out and detailed bios, such as Impero's large bio and blog posts.

Other times its a relatively simple idea that requires little explanation. Such as Cain. (Normal person + Guns = Logical.)

I approve of this.
Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Serinah_Pao

Logic is great when its used in a controlled channel, but life is chaos, there is no logic behind the big picture. There is no logic behind the way things happen on the cosmic scale, its all just life. For better or for worse, it started and no matter the outcome, it finishes, day by day. I like both idea's honestly. I like the idea of a character who has powers that doesn't match their character design. Buffy The Vampire Slayer, for an example. The Prom Queen, who all of a sudden gets handed a wooden stake, and is told she is the chosen one. I think that is awesome. But I also enjoy it when all the dots connect as well...

I am not sure if I get what you mean <3 by logical. Could you give me an example of not being Logical? In the way which you are thinking of course.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Constantine

I want to see more people posting when I'm online ;P

I'd like to see people seeing things on a grander scale (this comes with logic) because not everything is world ending, though every other RPG is, I like it if people play it close and true to their character, and maybe something is world ending for your char, but we can each step back and appreciate we have a big universe out there.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Constantine

@Serinah_Pao said:

I am not sure if I get what you mean <3 by logical. Could you give me an example of not being Logical? In the way which you are thinking of course.

I believe that they are talking about something such as a billionaire with no discernible background, like the money fell out of thin air, or just the classic excuses

or how an evil character does not have a reason to be evil other than they are just mentally disabled, rather than giving them a good story

I think they talking of stuff like that

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Mercy_

I would like to see more of Constantine ♥

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Constantine

@Mercy_: Save that kind of talk for the bedroom, honestly darling ♥

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Constantine: Ah, I see. That makes sense. I agree. Life is still complete random chaos however. A great example for how even making money can be chaotic is the lottery. There is a guy that was hit it big NOT once, but THREE times. And on top of that, he is a complete dirt bag. He is a really bad person, who blows the money on horrible things, and goes through it all like his pockets were on fire. Sometimes logic has nothing to do with anything.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Rumble Man

More unique, every character is different fundamentally and every character has his/her/its own approach when dealing with things. Even when the powers are the same the character personalities can bring out the 'fun' of using that special ability, or even how they make their decisions and do their daily activities. Almost everyone is special in their own way here, so don't let normalcy constrain you in any way or form. Just let loose and have some fun.

_Quickster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By _Quickster_

I'd like to see more people who'd be perfect villains for Quickster to fight and have a rivalry with.

Also, whatever happened to Gimmicks? I mean blatant gimmicks. Crowman's got the crow thing going on on the hero side, and Quickster's kinda like a gimmick. But you never see any bad guys with super special themes like an animal or illusionist or plant person any more. I wanna see some Gimmicks.

And some more lighthearted people. Like Stan Lee and Jack Kirby day folks.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Constantine

@Serinah_Pao said:

@Constantine: Ah, I see. That makes sense. I agree. Life is still complete random chaos however. A great example for how even making money can be chaotic is the lottery. There is a guy that was hit it big NOT once, but THREE times. And on top of that, he is a complete dirt bag. He is a really bad person, who blows the money on horrible things, and goes through it all like his pockets were on fire. Sometimes logic has nothing to do with anything.

Thats chaos theory for you ;P

but at least it makes sense

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@_Quickster_:

*Hugs* ^__^

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Surkit

@Lady_Liberty said:

Everyone has things they hate, or pet peeves that irritate them, but we also have things we love.

This thread is for posting about things you want to see more often.

For example.

I'd to see a pick and choose reboot

_Quickster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By _Quickster_
@Serinah_Pao
Now I be confused. I mean, pretty woman hugs  you, it's cool. But pretty woman also got a red bar.
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lady_liberty

@Serinah_Pao said:

Logic is great when its used in a controlled channel, but life is chaos, there is no logic behind the big picture. There is no logic behind the way things happen on the cosmic scale, its all just life. For better or for worse, it started and no matter the outcome, it finishes, day by day. I like both idea's honestly. I like the idea of a character who has powers that doesn't match their character design. Buffy The Vampire Slayer, for an example. The Prom Queen, who all of a sudden gets handed a wooden stake, and is told she is the chosen one. I think that is awesome. But I also enjoy it when all the dots connect as well...

Absolutely :-)

Buffy was a character with strong internal consistency in terms of her powers, and the logic behind them.

Her powers all logically fit together. General physical enhancement was the theme of Buffy's powers, she had enhanced versions of things people could already do.

Regular people could hit things, but she hit harder. People can already run and jump, but she was faster. Some people are very tough, she was just tougher. People can fight, but Slayers just fight better.

When you think about what her purpose was and what her powers were it made sense. Her powers had verisimilitude, a viewer could find it believable that those powers were useful against vampires.

After all the primary attributes for a fighter are strength, speed, durability and skill. Therefore it was pretty logical that one who's purpose was to fight, would have some version of those powers.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By 614azrael
Hit me up theres plenty options pick whatever alt you want for a rival. I want more rivalries in general, theres a few Imp and Alianette Clara and Mercy etc but should be more.
  @_Quickster_
Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@_Quickster_:

I Molly am hugging you for your comment.

Serinah is red because she is an assassin... She kills people. But she is not a bad person. She doesn't kill for the sake of killing, she kills for the greater good. She honestly believes she is doing it for the right reasons. Her father only accepts contracts that he thinks will benefit the world as a whole. And then he passes down the orders. Serinah is actually a big sweetheart underneath all of the bravado. Most of my characters live in a gray world. She might fight along side of the hero's if she doesn't like what the villains are up too.

_Quickster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By _Quickster_
@614azrael

A rivalry with you? Man, this is over the top! I'm feelin' pretty darn special right now! (And that's genuine. See? It's coming from Quickster. I love you).But man, it's hard because Quickster never fought a girl before. Hilarity. I waaaannt.....all of them.

_Quickster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By _Quickster_
@Serinah_Pao

Well that's reassuring. As long as nobody tells her Quickster's schemin' evil.

Well awwww. Wait, the thing about the gimmicks? Or the Stann Lee/Jack Kirby? Or is it you wanna rival up with me I bet. The Quickster takes all challengers!

_Space_Man_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By _Space_Man_

I want more interaction in the threads. The whole reason I throw random comments into threads is so to get into interaction so I can build my characters. I hate "asking" to interact. It doesn't feel natural. 

Not sure if this is the best thread for it, but I wanted to throw that out there.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By 614azrael
LL id love to here your opinion on Az n alts sometime <3 your way of paying attention to details makes me a fan in and out of character. Quick not all of em xP can work with ya some time on picking a few :)
    @_Quickster_@Lady_Liberty
_Quickster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By _Quickster_
@_Space_Man_ said:
I want more interaction in the threads. The whole reason I throw random comments into threads is so to get into interaction so I can build my characters. I hate "asking" to interact. It doesn't feel natural.   Not sure if this is the best thread for it, but I wanted to throw that out there.

I think that's a peeve. Maybe. I'm not sure. But I know how you feel abut asking. I'm more of a go with the flow kinda guy, so while I may not ask, if somebody asks me, I won't say no. Or I'll go get 'em myself!

@614azrael: My friend, I'd like to direct you to a few friends of mine.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23  Edited By The_Ghostshell

More active/main account villains.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By _Zombie_

@_Space_Man_ said:

I want more interaction in the threads. The whole reason I throw random comments into threads is so to get into interaction so I can build my characters. I hate "asking" to interact. It doesn't feel natural. Not sure if this is the best thread for it, but I wanted to throw that out there.

I thrive almost entirely on those.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By CainPanell

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@_Space_Man_ said:

I want more interaction in the threads. The whole reason I throw random comments into threads is so to get into interaction so I can build my characters. I hate "asking" to interact. It doesn't feel natural. Not sure if this is the best thread for it, but I wanted to throw that out there.

I thrive almost entirely on those.

I Love them. It allows character development equivalent to a full RPG, But doesn't require all the red tape

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By _Zombie_

@shadowknight666: It'd be incredibly hard to keep writing here if I didn't have them.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Another annual King/Queen of the Vine Tournament.

Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sicarius_

@Gambler said:

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By shanana

More newts taking that villain role.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CainPanell

@Gambler said:

Those happen every november if I'm correct. We aren't too far away

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#31  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@shadowknight666 said:

@Gambler said:

D@mnit. I better start getting ready. >sigh<

CLEMY! WHERE'S MY BATTLE ARMOR?!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@shadowknight666 said:

@Gambler said:

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Icarusflies: lmao

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Clara Mass

@shadowknight666 said:

@Gambler said:

I'm so gonna win this year =P

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lady_liberty

I would like to see story structure fit the nature of the story better. That would allow more RP's to be completed, and a more interesting character evolution.

What the heck do I mean?!?!

Many of the big RP's that I have observed here are the kind where an OOC gets posted, and a IC gets posted and then everyone writes fairly long posts. For some kinds of stories that is awesome and fits perfectly. But for some kinds of stories its not perfect.

See longer isn't always better, and that's not just my opinion its a simple fact of storytelling. Some major writers set themselves mandatory word reductions. So after the rough draft they do a word count, and remove a minimum of 10% of the words. Entire careers have been built on a faster, more energetic style.

And it fits some kinds of stories better then others, for example action scenes can often be improved by using multiple very short sentences to communicate the speed and pressure of the event. Not all action scenes, and certainly not all the time, my point is that its a technique that goes entirely unused here.

There are secondary structural problems. All stories, whether you mean to or not, or want to or not will follow a 'scene-sequel' model. Period. There's no other option, if your writing your writing scenes and sequels. Stuff happens (scene) people react (sequel). That's how everything happens in all stories that make any sense, because that's how humans experience life.

The length and depth of the scene-sequel is how a story is paced, and so forth. There's a lot of art to this, and its probably the most advanced part to writing. The issue is not all scenes should be five paragraphs, and certainly not all sequels. Let me give an example.

Lets say the Hulk and Batman are fighting, and its an RP here on Comic Vine. So the Hulk starts the fight, and there's a scene (action) describing how he rips concrete chunks from the ground and hurls them at the dark knight while bellowing in rage. Now the Batman RPer responds, but because this is a major RP he feels compelled to write a post that's around 750-1,000 words.

So first is his sequel (reaction) to the Hulks attack. He's gotta really stretch this out, majorly long. So he has to toss in some stuff about how his parents are dead, and how angry he is about criminals, and how his whole life is messed up and how his parents are dead, and his training, and his last adventure, plus his reaction to the Hulks attack, and also his parents are dead. (His parents are dead, by the way.)

So then he responds with his scene (action) where he evades the attack and throws some electro-batarangs at Hulk. He has to stretch this one out too, so instead of a short and terse moment of intense action its a two hundred word description of his equipment, and a lecture on martial arts, plus then he just throws the freaking batarang already. (His parents are dead.)

Then! Hulk replies. He's got the same problem as Batman, he's gotta write a really long post about something that is better suited for a short post. So we get lots of descriptions about how angry he is, and.. he's really angry. He's really freaking angry. (He's mad, by the way) Then he does something that's probably fairly simple but along the way he has to describe the coffee shop across the street and the exact shade of green of his toenails because he has to boost his word count.

Now my point here isn't that long posts are bad, or that long posts in battles are bad! Neither is true, and there are examples both here on the vine of very interesting long battle posts, as well as real life books with very long actions scenes that are amazing in quality.

My point is that always using the same structure for everything even when it isn't needed is bad. Really long posts scare off newbies, and cause a lot of people to drop RP's they are in because they don't feel like typing another novel every couple days.

They also can restrict character growth, because by the nature of long posts you get longer scenes and sequels.. and thus FEWER scenes and sequels. Most character interaction requires short scenes and sequels. Bob says something, Jane hears him, reacts, and says something back.

Seriously, go look at the major RP's and see how many lines of dialog to lines of everything else you have. I'd bet about 40 words per five hundred are dialog. While that's fine for certain types of events its not fine for every major event in the Vine universe. Hard to have some kinds of character development with that kind of ratio. Some types of RP are best with the long posts, some are best with short posts, and some are best with medium length posts.

Further more it scares off newbies. They look at those post-novels and go... dang... I don't want to have to do that to be part of this universe. Its intimidating to them. It creates a high barrier for entry, and it also is the cause of many RP's dying out. People just don't feel like the payoff is worth the effort.

Lastly, and this is something I doubt anyone will ever say out of fear of being rude. Its boring. Not all the time, some times its amazing, but obviously when the wrong technique is used over and over and over and over and over and over for a really long long long long long long long time people get... bored. And they stop reading, no matter how nice or well intentioned, or interested they might be.

So I would like to see the tradition of long posts in all major RPs (and the idea that all RP's are 'serious' or good unless the posts are long) to die and be replaced with the use of judgement in post length. Some posts DO need to be long. Some need to be short. Sometimes there must be a long post, then a short post, then another short post then a hugely long novel of a post. But it shouldn't always be the same every time.

Scene and sequel length should be variable based on the needs of the post, and I'd like to see a move in that direction.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CainPanell

@Lady_Liberty said:

I would like to see story structure fit the nature of the story better. That would allow more RP's to be completed, and a more interesting character evolution.

What the heck do I mean?!?!

Many of the big RP's that I have observed here are the kind where an OOC gets posted, and a IC gets posted and then everyone writes fairly long posts. For some kinds of stories that is awesome and fits perfectly. But for some kinds of stories its not perfect.

See longer isn't always better, and that's not just my opinion its a simple fact of storytelling. Some major writers set themselves mandatory word reductions. So after the rough draft they do a word count, and remove a minimum of 10% of the words. Entire careers have been built on a faster, more energetic style.

And it fits some kinds of stories better then others, for example action scenes can often be improved by using multiple very short sentences to communicate the speed and pressure of the event. Not all action scenes, and certainly not all the time, my point is that its a technique that goes entirely unused here.

There are secondary structural problems. All stories, whether you mean to or not, or want to or not will follow a 'scene-sequel' model. Period. There's no other option, if your writing your writing scenes and sequels. Stuff happens (scene) people react (sequel). That's how everything happens in all stories that make any sense, because that's how humans experience life.

The length and depth of the scene-sequel is how a story is paced, and so forth. There's a lot of art to this, and its probably the most advanced part to writing. The issue is not all scenes should be five paragraphs, and certainly not all sequels. Let me give an example.

Lets say the Hulk and Batman are fighting, and its an RP here on Comic Vine. So the Hulk starts the fight, and there's a scene (action) describing how he rips concrete chunks from the ground and hurls them at the dark knight while bellowing in rage. Now the Batman RPer responds, but because this is a major RP he feels compelled to write a post that's around 750-1,000 words.

So first is his sequel (reaction) to the Hulks attack. He's gotta really stretch this out, majorly long. So he has to toss in some stuff about how his parents are dead, and how angry he is about criminals, and how his whole life is messed up and how his parents are dead, and his training, and his last adventure, plus his reaction to the Hulks attack, and also his parents are dead. (His parents are dead, by the way.)

So then he responds with his scene (action) where he evades the attack and throws some electro-batarangs at Hulk. He has to stretch this one out too, so instead of a short and terse moment of intense action its a two hundred word description of his equipment, and a lecture on martial arts, plus then he just throws the freaking batarang already. (His parents are dead.)

Then! Hulk replies. He's got the same problem as Batman, he's gotta write a really long post about something that is better suited for a short post. So we get lots of descriptions about how angry he is, and.. he's really angry. He's really freaking angry. (He's mad, by the way) Then he does something that's probably fairly simple but along the way he has to describe the coffee shop across the street and the exact shade of green of his toenails because he has to boost his word count.

Now my point here isn't that long posts are bad, or that long posts in battles are bad! Neither is true, and there are examples both here on the vine of very interesting long battle posts, as well as real life books with very long actions scenes that are amazing in quality.

My point is that always using the same structure for everything even when it isn't needed is bad. Really long posts scare off newbies, and cause a lot of people to drop RP's they are in because they don't feel like typing another novel every couple days.

They also can restrict character growth, because by the nature of long posts you get longer scenes and sequels.. and thus FEWER scenes and sequels. Most character interaction requires short scenes and sequels. Bob says something, Jane hears him, reacts, and says something back.

Seriously, go look at the major RP's and see how many lines of dialog to lines of everything else you have. I'd bet about 40 words per five hundred are dialog. While that's fine for certain types of events its not fine for every major event in the Vine universe. Hard to have some kinds of character development with that kind of ratio. Some types of RP are best with the long posts, some are best with short posts, and some are best with medium length posts.

Further more it scares off newbies. They look at those post-novels and go... dang... I don't want to have to do that to be part of this universe. Its intimidating to them. It creates a high barrier for entry, and it also is the cause of many RP's dying out. People just don't feel like the payoff is worth the effort.

Lastly, and this is something I doubt anyone will ever say out of fear of being rude. Its boring. Not all the time, some times its amazing, but obviously when the wrong technique is used over and over and over and over and over and over for a really long long long long long long long time people get... bored. And they stop reading, no matter how nice or well intentioned, or interested they might be.

So I would like to see the tradition of long posts in all major RPs (and the idea that all RP's are 'serious' or good unless the posts are long) to die and be replaced with the use of judgement in post length. Some posts DO need to be long. Some need to be short. Sometimes there must be a long post, then a short post, then another short post then a hugely long novel of a post. But it shouldn't always be the same every time.

Scene and sequel length should be variable based on the needs of the post, and I'd like to see a move in that direction.

*Slowly Applauds*

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CainPanell

@Icarusflies said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@Gambler said:

LMAO...

You got only around two months lol

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@614azrael said:

LL id love to here your opinion on Az n alts sometime <3 your way of paying attention to details makes me a fan in and out of character. Quick not all of em xP can work with ya some time on picking a few :)
@_Quickster_: @Lady_Liberty:

O_O

LL IS GIVING ALT OPINONS? I WANT ONE! D:

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Clara Mass: Statistically speaking the women win more then the men, so your chances are better then average ;)

@Lady_Liberty:

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@shadowknight666 said:

@Icarusflies said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@Gambler said:

LMAO...

FFFFFF...

ONLY TWO MONTHS?! I NEED AT LEAST THAT MUCH TIME TO SET UP MY MASTER CHALKBOARD OF DOOM!

AAAAGH WHO WILL I USE THIS YEAR? HOW WILL I PAY CLEMY'S OUTRAGEOUS CONSULTING COSTS?!

IT'S ALL TOO MUCH!

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CainPanell

@Icarusflies said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@Icarusflies said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@Gambler said:

LMAO...

FFFFFF...

ONLY TWO MONTHS?! I NEED AT LEAST THAT MUCH TIME TO SET UP MY MASTER CHALKBOARD OF DOOM!

AAAAGH WHO WILL I USE THIS YEAR? HOW WILL I PAY CLEMY'S OUTRAGEOUS CONSULTING COSTS?!

IT'S ALL TOO MUCH!

LMFAO....Okay well would it help if I Told you it was two months and a handful of weeks?

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By lady_liberty

@Icarusflies: Just toss me a PM with an Alt you would like an opinion on and I'll do whatever I can to help :-)

@Gambler: *Gets drunk and throws up everywhere.*

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@shadowknight666 said:

@Icarusflies said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@Icarusflies said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@Gambler said:

LMAO...

FFFFFF...

IT'S ALL TOO MUCH!

LMFAO....Okay well would it help if I Told you it was two months and a handful of weeks?

NO. YOU ARE MESSING WITH OUR DELICATE SCHEDULE. NOW CLEMY WILL DEMAND I USE ALL THE EXTRA TIME TO GIVE HER PEDICURES.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Clara Mass

@Gambler: haha I see what you did there. I'm a guy though..... >__< so I fear losing twice in a row

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By CainPanell

@Icarusflies said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@Icarusflies said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@Icarusflies said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@Gambler said:

LMAO...

FFFFFF...

IT'S ALL TOO MUCH!

NO. YOU ARE MESSING WITH OUR DELICATE SCHEDULE. NOW CLEMY WILL DEMAND I USE ALL THE EXTRA TIME TO GIVE HER PEDICURES.

OH NOES!!!!

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By 614azrael
Gam my only question is whos doing it lol. Or do I have to make it again? Was I even good enough to make it again :P Iky no I just had to ask cuz I love her opinion. LL I agree go for the right length not little or crazy. If setting the stage of a crazy war yeah go endepth, theres nothing wrong with smaller though as well. Dialogue is important, however one also has to be cautious. If someones leading a team and posts I went to this room, well that leaves nothing for the others really
  @Gambler
@Icarusflies
@Lady_Liberty
Cody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Cody_

@shadowknight666 said:

@Icarusflies said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@Icarusflies said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@Icarusflies said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@Gambler said:

LMAO...

FFFFFF...

IT'S ALL TOO MUCH!

OH NOES!!!!

Don't you mean.. 'Oh toes!'?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#48  Edited By Mercy_

People taking hits.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By lady_liberty

@Mercy_: I use my super-speed to dodge everything and laugh at your pathetic attack.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Clara Mass: Ha! I meant female characters, not the operator behind them :P

@Lady_Liberty said:

*Gets drunk and throws up everywhere.*