• 59 results
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Tenjin

im neutral because, good has to many limitations and evil would'nt make sense for my character so i got this by default.......

Kravicia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Kravicia

I'm evil because ""It's fun to do bad things," "I wanted to do hood-rat stuff for my friend.""

--Shout out to the 7 year old gangsta

But seriously my character is "evil" because of how she grew up & she is modeled after the ideals and motivations that her father instilled into her. (Do anythnig to win; be ruthless, be decietful, be selfish, be better than the rest. Winning is key) So Krav doesn't think twice about if what she's doing is wrong, if it benefits her in the end, then its always right.

Her view of good & evil is so distorted that she would never outright say "I'm evil" or apologize for what she's done.

Whether its money, power, or respect. Whatever it is, in her mind the ends justify the means.

(And this isn't to say that she would never do a good deed, its just that for every 1 good thing she'll do, there's still 10 bad things she'll gladly do also. If saving lost puppies lands her an coveted spot on an elite team, then so be it. But she'll just as quickly slaughter those puppies if she's getting a 7 figure check made out to her)
Post Edited:2008-05-24 03:47:50

Aslan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Aslan

I like killing witches. So I'm a good lion.

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

Kravicia says:

"I'm evil because ""It's fun to do bad things," "I wanted to do hood-rat stuff for my friend.""--Shout out to the 7 year old gangstaBut seriously my character is "evil" because of how she grew up & she is modeled after the ideals and motivations that her father instilled into her. (Do anythnig to win; be ruthless, be decietful, be selfish, be better than the rest. Winning is key) So Krav doesn't think twice about if what she's doing is wrong, if it benefits her in the end, then its always right.Her view of good & evil is so distorted that she would never outright say "I'm evil" or apologize for what she's done.Whether its money, power, or respect. Whatever it is, in her mind the ends justify the means.(And this isn't to say that she would never do a good deed, its just that for every 1 good thing she'll do, there's still 10 bad things she'll gladly do also. If saving lost puppies lands her an coveted spot on an elite team, then so be it. But she'll just as quickly slaughter those puppies if she's getting a 7 figure check made out to her)
Post Edited:2008-05-24 03:47:50"

ROFL xD

SilentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By SilentStorm

He just shrugs his shoulders, noting that he has not found his right path yet whether it belongs to the light of good or the darkness of evil, whoever persuades this "Living Weapon" will be able to control him to their will, now that one of his purposes has been shattered and he feels he doesnt fit as a neutral

Avatar image for zeek_the_dreamer
Zeek The Dreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Zeek The Dreamer

im my opinion you choose what your heart is telling you to choose. Mine told me to choose good. Its just a feeling of helpin someone else that makes me stronger. but thats just my perspective

Bullet Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Bullet Ride

Well honestly, i picked neutral because my actions arent very accurate, i do what i do for money, ill kill an innocent child for the right price, and ill kill a infamous villain for the right price.But i absolutely wont kill for no reason, unless im doing it for the benefit of society

Asher Faust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Asher Faust

I choose Neutral because I don't think of things in terms of good and evil. I see it as all a matter of perception.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Akwa

Neutral is the most fun.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

I was once radically evil because it suited King Hyperion's fanatical, greedy, extreme personality. Then I became Neutral because...well...you'll find out soon.