#1 Posted by Adriana_Fox (75 posts) - - Show Bio

I've loved RPGing for a long time, and probably my favorite thing is getting to work with other creative people to build a story together. Also, I love the surprises! What is your favorite thing about RPGing and what is your favorite RPG you have ever been a part of?

#2 Edited by Lea_Drago (310 posts) - - Show Bio

The interactive writing. Building ideas off of each other. When you find that person you really vibe with writing wise (you know who you are), anything's possible. World's are crafted, realities created, everything opens up at the tips of your fingers. It's not only a creative outlet for those who write, it's an escape experience. For an hour, or a day, or however long you're writing, you have this chance to write these experiences that you will never experience in real life - everything is available through written word. I could go on for ages about this, but I'll cap it before I do.

My favorite RPG is up in the air at the moment. I really enjoyed Turning of the Tides, though.

#3 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Acting

#4 Posted by Adriana_Fox (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lea_Drago: That's why I love it too, but you said it way more eloquently than I could ^_^ I will definitely have to read that one!

#5 Posted by The_Warmaster (184 posts) - - Show Bio

How there's a general acceptance of very bizarre things and concepts.

#6 Posted by Lea_Drago (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adriana_Fox: Thanks!

It just had a great vibe to it. It never really finished, but some of my favorite moments are in there, as well as pretty much all of my favorite writers.

#7 Posted by Maximus_Newcastle (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

@Black Solace 's stories

#8 Posted by Tahereh (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Me.

#9 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lost_LeBeau said:

Me.

Yup, whooping your ass is def my favorite thing

#10 Posted by Lea_Drago (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@Maximus_Knightfall: That goes mutual.

#11 Posted by Maximus_Newcastle (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lea_Drago: ;)

And Just for being the only other humble dude here lol

#12 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

reading other peoples responses and interactions with your character

#13 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1629 posts) - - Show Bio

@Maximus_Knightfall said:

@Black Solace 's stories

Back atcha!

#14 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by .Ajax. (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

I love it because I can do one of the few things I'm actually decent at and that's writing and being creative in my writing and creating characters. I've always had a large imagination for it, and usually whatever I write outside of the Vine is supernatural or has comic-like stuff in it. In school I never had a chance to showcase my love for this until I found here and I haven't left since.

That and I also love interacting with others that like doing what I do as I can't think of any friends that I have that enjoy rping. It's just a world I can escape to and be myself.

#16 Posted by _Son_of_War_ (305 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have one. Everything about RPG is equally quaint right now for me.

#17 Posted by Feral Nova (46649 posts) - - Show Bio

@Maximus_Knightfall said:

@Black Solace 's stories

daww thanks man xD

As for me, I love battles, trying to figure out what the next person is going to do, writing out the struggle of it, trying to come up with moves that haven't been done before. The need to have to give a little to take a little.

and my favorite RP Battle is Sha vs Nova #3 and my favorite story RP is Controversial Chaos

#18 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Maximus_Knightfall: Hehe thanks man.

As for me, I love writing down stories with others, coming up with ideas with them and whatnot. And I'm not gonna lie, I love, I mean I love creating characters to be rivals for G's characters :P

#19 Posted by Black Solace (1215 posts) - - Show Bio

I also love battles, I haven't had one in a good little while, but It's my game of chess.

#20 Posted by Kalinda (844 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the best way to get out all the super cool ideas I have in my head!

Video games and movies just don't cut it like writing some badass action

#21 Posted by Zauberin (4352 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of things. Off the top of my mind, I really love the collaborative stories, and the chance to give a character hell. I want to do that more. As much as I can. It's a bit old fashioned, but I like to cause trouble in the land of my characters.

Also, I think I've really started to like writing fights a lot. and strangely enough, I'm perfectly fine with not winning.

#22 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero said:

And I'm not gonna lie, I love, I mean I love creating characters to be rivals for G's characters :P

#23 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: Haha nice!

#24 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: Seemed fitting. The mirror opposite angle and all lol

#25 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: LOL it was.

#26 Posted by Storm_Phobia (462 posts) - - Show Bio

The way I can do whatever the frick I want and not spend the rest of my life in prison.