What is, The Solution?

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tranquil

"Welcome to CNN World News, I am Craig Daly. Tonight we bring to you a most disturbing scene regarding the recent disappearance of the UN's Secretary General Ban KI Moon. Nearly a month after his sudden disappearance during a return trip to South Korea, this footage, gained from an anonymous source illustrates his demise within the militant mutant nation, Venezuela. As a warning, the following video contains graphic content that may not be suitable for kids."

The feed went dark for a fraction of second, then the setting came into view as a group of Venezuela natives surrounded the elderly south korean politician. One's adorning VLA uniforms slowly approached the fearful politician as pleas for mercy went ignored. Sweat dripped down his face as the golden gaze of the sun beamed down on the entire area. The camera subtly shifted as one of the VLA member's head shot around to take in view of the spectators. Returning to the forefront of the action once again, Ban Ki Moon could be seen dangling in the air, before his body was forcefully curled into a tight ball, a loud crunching noise filling the air as his entire skeletal system was destroyed.

The camera was rendered inert as what seemed like a small explosion destroyed the body, the feed developing into a mesh of black and white hues with white noise as the centerpiece before returning to the forefront of CNN Studios. Weeks after the release of this video a Worldwide uproar ensued. More videos of unsanctioned murders by the Venezuelan police force flooded the internet and protests of the Mutant Nation began at its borders. More began to fall as protesters became actively violent and attacks on the nation created more bloodshed.

October 27th, UN Meeting NYC

Silence filled the air as the fifteen members of the UN Security Council met to discuss the possible actions to be taken regarding Venezuela and its aggressive acts against world peace. "We must address this. If we do not act now the World will be thrusted into turmoil."

"So what do you propose? International sanctions? They have no imports. Arms embargoes? They are their own weapons suppliers. Severing diplomatic relations? They do not associate with any known world governments. There is nothing we can do. Our hands are tied."

"We cannot just sweep this under the rug like it never happened. The entire world has viewed these atrocities. We need to take action!"

"So we go into Venezuela, guns blazing, and spark up another mutant-human conflict? The last one nearly destroyed America! We don't need another World War 3!"

"Perhaps you do," a disembodied voice spoke out amongst the rabble. Materializing at the head of the table the politicians sat at Milo, under the guise of the Solution, was immediate in action as the security situated within the conference room drew their weapons. "I think you've got the wrong target." Without warning the men trained their guns on the members of the Security Council. "Now that I am sure I've got your undivided attention, down to business." Milo took a seat, smiling behind his mask as the members stared at him in bewilderment.

The Solution
The Solution

"You seek a way to deal with the Mutant Nation, yet it operates outside the means of your organization, which was not designed with the knowledge that such extraordinary people exist. Here are your options. To end the mutant human conflict you will require a catalyst. An adversary so great it cannot be conquered without a united front. This I can provide but it will be up to you to stop it from conquering you. Now I know many of you are now thinking, what's to stop one party from turning on another once the threat is defeated? And this brings me to your second option. This entire council is human. You must elect mutant officials. Show the world the change you desire, by changing within. Elect a known mutant as the new Secretary General. One with power, influence, and intelligence."

"Lemme guess, we should elect you? Whoever you are..."

Milo chuckled softly. "No, I haven't the time nor the interest for the position. But I do have someone in mind."

"Why should we trust you? For all we know you could be just another mutant terrorist trying to ascertain some measure of power."

Milo shook his head softly, allowing a moment of silence to pass. "FOOL! Who do you think it was that provided the footage for these occurrences to be made known? Me! I have incited the wrath of protesters worldwide both human and mutant." he shouted, startling the group with the booming strength of his air yoso amplified vocals. "I have made no attempts at your life. I could have easily slaughtered all of you, and coerced those within the positions of power to ensure all of your replacements were mutants. But I have not. Why? Because I seek a world where mutants and humans work and live together. Peace will never be achieved, but cooperation? That is a feasible goal."

"But what of Venezuela? None of what you said will stop the murders from happening. They must be penalized for their actions."

"Appeal to the hearts of the people. You lack the martial might separately to enforce your will upon them. Allow the people of your countries to fight for you. Discrimination in any form will not be tolerated forever. In the mean time open your doors to mutantkind. Allow them citizenship within your countries, show them there is no need for division. In time they will realize their survival will depend on your aid as you have already realized." The Solution rose from his seat, turning away from the group his exit imminent.

"I will return with your Secretary General in five days time. Prepare your armies, for war will descend upon you soon." Another politician rose from his seat, intent on questioning the enigma that was the Solution further, but his words went unheard as the physical body faded away like an apparition.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks at TV,

laughs.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@xenon_ said:

Looks at TV,

laughs.

*smacks* Control your people.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: They are only protecting themselves from the human threat. >.>

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: He was an old man who... well, I have no idea why he was there. But he was probably doing a rally or something kind. Moon is like... harmless. LOL

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

Well time to leave earth again.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Maestro_
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Yeah because it work out well last time.

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Magneto is a terrorist not the Secretary General of the UN!

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Honestly I'll just sell this as canon, but the Secretary General of the UN would never be murdered in broad daylight LOL

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Magneto is a terrorist not the Secretary General of the UN!

Magneto is a Beast he needs no title over than his own.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_ said:

@the_psyentist: Honestly I'll just sell this as canon, but the Secretary General of the UN would never be murdered in broad daylight LOL

I don't know if this could be sold canonically or not anyway. That's a big world leader who just got assassinated. But what would Xenon do after this happened? Just sit there and be like "meh. Stupid human."

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Xenon would be like "Where is the proof this was not staged?"

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_ said:

@the_psyentist: Xenon would be like "Where is the proof this was not staged?"

I smell a conspiracy theory.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: AH! Me gusta. :3 IC that makes the most sense.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Maestro_

@the_psyentist: I mean the UN aren't dumb. They would never go to war on footage which could be fake lol That's just idiotic.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_ said:

@the_psyentist: I mean the UN aren't dumb. They would never go to war on footage which could be fake lol That's just idiotic.

Well this is the Comicvine version so maybe?

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Cool. But Vamoose in space along other two alts wouldn't end up well xD

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_ said:

HA! This is a surprisingly accurate point. xD

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody: I mean the BlueHawk is a fast ship, so I'm sure we find a better planet.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster said:

@xenon_ said:

HA! This is a surprisingly accurate point. xD

After a while you notice somethings about this place : P

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Baronu
M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By M-174
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_ said:

This makes me want to make one of those anti meta-human type human characters.

He would be a general in the army or something.....

Just have to think of ways for him to not get insta-gibbed outside of somewhere like Gothic.