What if... Siphon vs Man_of_forever. RPG.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By man_of_forever

(post written by Siphon)

In the command center of  the Tenth Magnitude building, Siphon was typing away at the computer accessing TM files on Man Of Forever. Siphon had an evil smirk on his face as the glare shined onto his evil face. Siphon was planning to take over Tenth Magnitude and the only way to achieve this was to kill their beloved leader..Man Of Forever.  In that instant, Mof walked down to the command center hearing someone from upstairs. The blue giant walked in seeing the screen covered by a device dedicated  to the destruction of the balance keepers . MOF is shocked at Siphon's treachery and confronts him.

Siphon..so this is what you've been up to? I thought you were my brother...

Siphon turns around the device in hand. You're not fit to lead us and your powers are too destructive. You could destroy us at anytime...and I can't and I won't risk it!

What is it?, the blue giant asks.

It's a  device used throughout time to destroy the balance keepers. I got it from the weak one. I'm sure you remember him..  You should have shared your power!!

Mof realizing Siphon's intent quickly runs over and punches Siphon in the face. Luckily, Siphon had on his new armor to protect him. Siphon retaliates by smacking him with the staff. Mof flies across the room and crashes into a generator.

HAHA Looks like I've found your kryptonite Man Of Forever. Today we put your name to the test!

Mof gets up slowly and grabs Siphon's arm, sending the staff crashing onto the ground. It shatters on contact.  Suddenly the Tm building disappears and they end up in an old deserted town.  Cob webs infest the town and chaos has over turned the existence of human kind.  The two faced each other ready to fight to the death. And with that the battle began.
man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By man_of_forever

Betrayal, Confusion and Anger was felt by the balance keeper.  Grasping Siphon's arm he looks around. They are not in the familiar setting of the TM building. MOF slowly lets go of his brother's wrist with his mouth open. He steps backward and looks around. Wondering where he is and amazed that the whole area is empty and quiet.  He quickly turns to Siphon and yells while pointing at him. "Look what you did! Because of your jealousy we have no idea where we are or how we got here. Even more how to get back! ...Unless this was apart of your plan too!" He stands breathing heavily and looking down on the Energy Reaper. His face illustrates his anger like a picture book. He turns around and walks a few feet away. The cobwebs were so thick he had to yank them out the way. The fog rolled around his ankles. The dust and dirt is everywhere. The area had very eerie lighting and his aura was seen so easily.

He tries to think but his mind is clouded with anger. He faces his friend and slowly walks toward him. Looking through his brow his glowing eyes look demonic. The smoke and his glow make him look like a ghost. "Damn you, Lamont..." the blue giant clutches his fist and the gargoyles begin to move and seam to come to life. MOF levitates up and begins to puppet the rock creatures to do his bidding. Some swoop down and try to strike the boy, others run at him and attempt to slash him.

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Siphon

Siphon watches as the blue giant walks around frustrated and confused at his betrayal. Mof yells"Look what you did! Because of your jealousy we have no idea where we are or how we got here. Even more how to get back! ...Unless this was apart of your plan too!" Man Of Forever's eyes glow a menacing warm color that awakens a sudden fright in Siphon. A thick mist surrounds him completing the effect. Siphon's eyes glow and the muscles in his face start to cringe . Mof's energy level was high. Higher than most, but he almost killed him before, he would finish him this time.

I'm not afraid of you Mof!! Not now not ever!!! Siphon duck as the gargoyles swoop down their stone wings nearly beheading him. A pack of them run at Siphon and he simply absorbs  a couple of them, leaving behind specks of dust in their place. Two more run up and tackle him, digging their claws into his armor. He ghosts and reaches his hands inside their heads and a blue light emerges from the cracks in the stone creatures. The heads explode explode and siphon regains his footing. It's gonna take more than your little toys Man Of Forever!!

Siphon charges up and dashes toward Mof. He lifts his right leg about to knee him in the jaw and punch him in the top of the head using his increased strength.
man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By man_of_forever

The living statues explode by the touch of Siphon. The boy says he doesnt fear MOF and jokes about his first attack. "I don’t care if you fear me, because right now I think I hate you. And for those beast... they're probably are the closest thing to having kids I'll get to, until I die... not that this is any of your concern... you want get to see me die." When he says he can’t have kids he is referring to his balance keeper laws. And when he says Siphon won’t see him die, he understands that one of them is going to be laid to rest in this God forsaken place. In a flash the hooded hunter is next to MOF. His knee smacks the TM leader's jaw. His head turn to one side the pain was quick but not intense thanks to his indestructability. Then a fist crashes onto his white hair. That combination sends the balance keeper to the ground. MOF could tell Siphon's muscular strength was increased and the armor was and deadly addition.

MOF pulls the webs off of him and dust off his shoulders and chest. Standing up quickly he knew that this would be a long horrific fight. He knew many of his brother’s moves but not all of them. They have fought against each other, trained with each other, fought along side each other, gone through time together, and even seen some of the universe together. But still Siphon's training and skills existed before they met. Siphon doesnt talk much of his past and people respect that. But what did he do? He trains even still when he is alone and is usually thinking to himself. MOF probably is the closest person to him but now they are at each others throats.

The overgrown smurf manipulates a column under him and propels himself through the air to Siphon's altitude. He leaps off it and performs a move taught to him by his brother, the round house kick to the face. Before the bottom of his foot hits the face of his friend turned enemy, he quickly morphs spikes under his boots. He wants to have the spikes dig into Siphon's face for more damage. Not staying in the air long, he freefalls after his attempted assault. He lands on the handrail of the bridge that connects the two building they are between. He balances on it for a while then he leaps off like and animal. In mid air he flicks his wrist revealing his laser shields on each arm. He covers himself with them and tries to tackle his teammate.  After he most likely hits Siphon, he lands on the ground and gets in a protective stance with his shields and waits.

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Siphon

The giant's taunt increases his rage and it was felt through his attack. Siphon's knee successfully connects giving a violent blow to his jaw and head. The Balance keeper bolts into the ground hard. Mof emerged from the crater created when he smashed through the ground. He dusted himself off as if the attack hadn't phased him at all.  He snatched the cob webs from his mysterious blue skin.

Siphon stood ahead of his enemy, not of this world. Man Of Forever was one of his kind. His species had been around since the dawn of time. One Balance keeper at a time. All bound by balance and law. Mof by far was the most powerful of them all. And with the added powers, he seemed unstoppable. Siphon intended to be the first to kill a Balance keeper. But with the staff gone, he'd have to use the ancient techniques passed down through the generations to defeat him. He knew it wouldn't be easy.

The ground lifts Mof into the air at Siphon's level. Mof leaps toward him and spins off into a roundhouse kick, a move he'd taught Mof.  Siphon blocks the kick with his forearm, the spikes shoot out into his shoulder. AHHHH, he screams out in pain. Man Of Forever  quickly descends and ascends back into the air, revealing two shield on his wrists. A new trick huh?- - OOF.  Siphon is suddenly tackled by his teammate through several buildings and he crashes to the ground.

Siphon flips to his feet as Mof  takes his stance ready for Siphon's next move. He wipes the blood from his dusty face and spits the rest out of his mouth. He absorbs energy from the power core in his suit to heal himself. Siphon smiles as he goes into his ghost from and sinks into the ground. He rises below Mof and attempts to enter his body and throw him into the beak of the stone gargoyles on the edge of the worn down buildings, all the while shocking his internal structure.
man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By man_of_forever

The spikes on MOF's foot didn’t hit Siphon's face but punctured his shoulder. Then is a couple seconds they crashed through a few buildings. Both of them being very agile bounced up in no time. Siphon cleans off the blood then a healing glow from his armor could be seen. A grin stretches across the boys face then he goes ghost and fazes into the ground. "I hate it when he does that...!"

In there first fight Siphon did this same thing. Knowing MOF can’t handle sneak attacks well he continues to do it whenever they fight or even train. "As they say on this planet. Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice... shame on you..." He says to Siphon "Or something similar that." He whispers to himself. MOF stood searching for Siphon's soul to pinpoint his location. He noticed his is under him when he was coming out of the ground.

MOF jumps in the air and does a front flip and blocks the energy blast with his shields. The sparks run across the translucent shields then flow off them. MOF lands on the head of the gargoyle that his face would have smashed into. Resting on the cement sculpture hunched over and glaring at Siphon (much like Batman.) His aura and eye glow fierce and his shields retreat into his gauntlets. MOF thinks of what to do next.

He leaps into the sky and his MOF-cycle appears under him. He lands on it and reaches over his back. He pulls out his mighty bow and pulls back the string. The arrow was created. As he aims it at his brother is changes from the normal fluorescent purple and turns silver. Its then because a very strong magnet, one of Siphon's weaknesses. He releases it and lets it fly. Its power is so strong that it beings attracting scrap iron and magnetic metal from everywhere. The materials swirl around the arrow and as it closes in on the young fighter.

Siphon seemingly has no place to run. He could go ghost again but the arrow would go through him but still affect him. He could fly but the arrow would fallow. He couldn’t out run it. What would he do? Revert back into the ground? The arrow would just blast through after him. MOF knowing his teammate will still think of something draws back the string again and aims.

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Siphon

Siphon grimaced as he full sure attack had failed. Man Of Forever had evaded his attack, jumping on the monstrous statues of the isolated building. He leaped into the air and Siphon couldn't help but wonder what he was attempting. His Mof cycle appeared out of the blue to catch him.

You think that your flying bicycle is going to take me out Mof?  Have you learned nothing? 

Siphon's eyes grew wide as the giant pulled his celestial bow from behind his back. He knew that it had some magnetic energies, Siphon's most crucial weakness. That arrow alone would pierce his armor, but with that, Siphon was doomed for sure. The soul reaper pulled back the arrow and string and then let go. The arrow pierced through the thick dingy air towards Siphon.

Siphon turned and ran, not looking back. The arrow made a high pitch chiming and it was getting louder and louder. The energy reaper ran through several building, the arrow close behind him smashing the brick and concrete. Siphon wouldn't risk absorbing it for the energies would go straight into his system. He continued to run the arrow and debris followed.  Quickly thinking, he turns to face the attack. 

Siphon was about to use a technique he had never tested before. He had trained endlessly with his brothers at Tenth Magnitude and his powers grew. Here today he would try a new variation. As most had know, he could Siphon energy from any source, but Siphon had discovered he could also exert it as any power source. Be it kinetic, plasmic, thermic or the deadliest, nuclear. With his hands glowing, Siphon claps his hands several times and a series of strong  Seismic shock waves shake and crumble the arrow along with the debris it carried. Buildings fall, cars explode and the wave continues toward Mof, Siphon hoping it will hit him hard.
man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By man_of_forever
Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Siphon

Siphon chuckled as Mof was knocked off of his pedestal. '' Haha man, all those gadgets just to take on little old me??'' The giant hopped back on his cycle and ignited his majestic sword. He rode toward Siphon, gaining momentum. He slashes at Siphon's Torso, but Siphon ducks quickly. The sword then comes back down on him about to slice him in two.

He grabs his arm and attempts to kick him in the face with his right leg. His shield suddenly dislodges and soars toward him. Siphon grabs the shield and swings it at his face with deadly power.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By man_of_forever

Such a short post from Siphon, but filled with so much skill. The Hooded Hunter averted all the Blue Giants attacks and with such grace. MOF's arm was blocked then a foot struck his face. MOF turns back and saw his own shield flying back at him. MOF leans bacwards and the shield goes over him and blast through the wall behind him. The MOF-cycle dissapears and MOF places his sword back onto his belt. MOF looks at Siphon's armor then smiles. He remebered the day he brought it home from the Mad Science Laboratory. He also remembers a certian rule for the armor. It couldnt be tampered with or it would explode and destroy everything in x amount radious. MOF clutches his fist and does a trick he did when he first came to CV. He uses his matter manipulation to crush Siphon's armor with him in it. At the same time tampering with the mechonisms and its will most likely self destruct. MOF could easily survive the blast but could Siphon being in the middle of the explosion?

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Siphon

Siphon successfully lands a blow to Man Of Forever's face. The Mof cycle disappears. The city was being buried under the destruction that they were causing. A black cloud of smoke filled the air. Flames sprouted and spread like an infectious disease. Siphon recovers and stands up his armor beaten up badly but still functioning. 

He notices the smile wipe across Mof's face. The energy reaper couldn't help but wonder what he was about to attempt. Mof clutches his fist and Siphon's armor starts to crumble and fold upon itself, with him still inside. The armor suddenly explodes and the earth starts to rumble. Mof stands still, the blasting past him illuminating his silhouette in the distance. The blast radius is great and obliterates everything within it's path.

The winds die down and the fire and dust and the ash stirs. Siphon phases out of the ground, his face hidden by his hood. This fight was not over. He'd suffered a few gashes from the armor, but other than that he was unharmed. His wicked smile stood brilliantly before his ash smeared face. ''You ...like everyone else, have once again underestimated me... Now it will be your downfall!''  Siphon runs over to The blue giant and engages in hand to hand combat. Siphon first attempts to strike him in the neck with the side of his  right palm, then dig his fingers into his rib cage with his left hand and elbow him in the chest. All this combined with his super strength was hopefully a sure shot.
man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By man_of_forever

The Blue Giant stands at ground zero of one of the biggest explosions since 9/11, and of course he is not alone. His brother emergeses from the earth below with his head down and hood on. Even without their eyes meeting the tension was as strong as a lighting bolt from God himself. "You ...like everyone else, have once again underestimated me... Now it will be your downfall!''  Siphon says. "Hmmph... my downfall?" MOF says with a chuckle "Not only have coutnless others said the same thing before you, but I have nothing to fall from... I have nothing to lose. What my high rank of a team that has no members? My life? That wasnt worth much in the first place... Balance Keepers are replaceable." The Energy Reaper charges at the Man of Forever.

Siphon reaches up to jab MOF in the neck, but because of the hight difference Siph's left side is left open. MOF blocks the attack with his right arm and throws a punch at his brothers side with his left fist. Then a ball of knuckles bust onto MOF's armor, which was protecting his ribs and other vital places. The follow up was devistateing the blow from Siph's elbow knocked MOF back even though his armor took most of the hit. MOF's bangs against the siding  of a building. MOF lets out a breath and bits down on his jaw, then jumps up and runs at Siphon. Instead of trying to strike him, he leaps over him and does a front flip in the air. He then crashes to the floor feet first behind the Hooded Hunter. As soon as the armored boots hit the ground, MOF's matter manipulation goes into affect. A column of stone right under Siphon shoots out of the ground, most propelling him into the air.

If Siphon enters the skys he will stop time and float up there to his opponents atlltitude. Just like teleporting, MOF wiil return time and then try to punch him back down to Earth. MOF looks down with intense anger.

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Siphon

"Hmmph... my downfall?" MOF says with a chuckle "Not only have coutnless others said the same thing before you, but I have nothing to fall from... I have nothing to lose. What my high rank of a team that has no members? My life? That wasnt worth much in the first place... Balance Keepers are replaceable."  The words fueled the hood as he sprung toward Mof and executed his attack. The balance keeper had blocked his blow to the neck, but the others had been carried, weakening the afro alien.

He staggers back into a building and bounces back with full force and leaps over Siphon. Siphon was shocked and cautious. Would he ignite his sword and sever his head? Deliver a blow to his now vulnerable backside? Man of Forever lands on his feet and the ground shakes. Suddenly siphon is propelled into the air and is at a standstill. In the blink of an eye, time stops and Siphon is completely vulnerable.
man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By man_of_forever

In the air is MOF waiting for Siphon's body. Then he claps his fist together and throws them at his back. If it hits the Energy Reaper to the ground, MOF will use his matter manipulation a create huge spikes on the ground. Hopefully Siphon will become a mutant shiskabob.

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Siphon

Time is stopped and Siphon is suspef nded into the air, not able to make any move. The soul absorber levitates above Siphon and clasps his fists together and hammers him toward toward the Earth below. Time resumes and Siphon sees the ground getting closer and closer. Large spikes peak from the surface homing in on Siphon.He smashes straight into a couple of the spikes and is impaled.

ARRGH!! he screams. His dislodges himself, with the spikes inside him and charges full force at Mof. He gets close enough and executes one of his devastating techniques . If it works, Siphon would pin point every major junction in his energy pathways causiung them to overload and explode.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By man_of_forever

MOF's brother had fallen directly onto a few of the spikes. MOF's stomach did a summersault as he saw the blood spew out heard the scream. Siphon was not ready to end this fight with him the loser. On the ground he pulls himself off the erected earth. Chunks of the spikes in his body then he turns and blast back up to the Man of Forever.

The Hooded Hunter is in front of the Blue Giant and unleashes maybe his most deadly attack. Siphon had done this technique before on MOF and it almost ended him. MOF had been waiting, anticipating, and almost fearing the arrival of this move. Not yet finding a counter for this attack, MOF was almost a sitting duck up in the air. Siphon's fingers glow and in a flash his arm were stricking at the Balance Keeper. MOF puts up his hands in an attempt to block but then all the feeling in them disappear. Then his shoulders are hit and his arms fall to his sides. Then MOF increases his weight and starts falling to the ground before any other blows hit his body.

The spikes on the ground level out as he uses his matter manipulation. MOF lands on the ground and tries to use his arms. Nothing works. He could not even wave if he wanted to, let alone uses any of his weapons. His arms dangle as he looks up at the Energy Reaper. "Why couldn’t I be like one of the Balance Keepers who had 3 pairs of arms?" He asks himself.

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Siphon

The city was quickly be demolished as the two warrior waged battle. Siphon was indeed drawn towards darkness. He only had the desire to kill Man Of Forever, not caring if he lived..or died. That wicked smirk wiped across his face once more. ''Give up balance keeper. You lose .... Without your arms you are nothing. ''

He was no longer the quiet, caring and certainly discreet Siphon anymore. His evil laugh echoes against the sound of thunder and the piercing lightning  that had taken over the skies above. The rain started to pour . Siphon absorbs the lightning and disperses it among the raindrops which fall upon the city. Mof would need a miracle do evade the electric rain.

Siphon levitate high above, hood over his head waiting for the blue giant's next move. Siphon had many more tricks up his sleeve.
man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By man_of_forever

''Give up balance keeper. You lose.... Without your arms you are nothing. '' Said the Energy Reaper. MOF then looks at his arms which where turning from blue to gray as they lose life. MOF uses his matter manipulation and two small pillars lift up his arms so they are spread to the sides. They are fastened to the columns and look like shackles. Then out of the ground two giant spikes shoot out cutting off his arms at the shoulders. MOF grunts a little just from the goriness of it not the pain. 

The clouds roll in, thunder roars and lightning crakes. MOF re-channels his own soul and aura. Then out of the shoulder wounds grow glowing yellow arms. They are made of soul matter and can do thing his original arms couldn’t.  Then drops of water hit MOF's body. He looks up to see Siphon absorb then discharge a living lighting bolt through out the rain. The raindrops become sparks and hit everything including the Blue Giant.

They start off as a mere annoyance to the Man of Forever.  As each tiny electric drop hit his skin and shocked him a little. But the rains began to grow as so did the voltage of the drops. MOF curls up his fingers and flexes his muscles, then out of the blue leaps up to Siphon's altitude.  MOF keeps his distance and his arms stretch at the wound in the Hooded Hunters chest from earlier. He tries to insert his fingers into the opening, then press his hands in even deeper, to eventually rip Siphon apart from the inside.

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Siphon

Siphon stares into the eyes of the giant as he dislocates his arms. What was he doing? Had he gone insane? The balance keeper charges up and a new set of arms made of the souls he had claimed extruded from his muscular build. Siphon grew tired of this dance, back and forth and was ready to finish off Mof.

The rain seems to affect him somewhat, but not much. He reaches out his arms and grabs Siphon's open wounds and begins to pull, attempting to rip him apart. ARRRRGHHH NOOOOO!!!!! Siphon screams as the pain grows more intense.  The flesh starts to pull back and the blood starts to gush from his body. 

The hood phases and escapes his hold. His rage fuels him and continues fighting without healing his wound. He lifts his arm and pints toward mof. His finger tip glows and a huge blasts flies toward him. Just before it reaches mof's facinity, it split's into millions of piercing blasts that would hopefully hit.
man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By man_of_forever
Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Siphon

Siphon's lust for power seems to grow as he and his potential brother duke it out at the eye of the storm. The two had fought violently regardless of their past alliance. The lightning tears through the sky as the heavens seems to be infuriated at their brutal battle.

Siphon's blast rushed at Mof and the soul absorber took a defensive stance attempting block the attack. The blast split and thrust his armor and skin, leaving large, gaping, glowing holes. The clearing smoke revealed the tattered and torn silhouette of Man Of Forever. Siphon's attack had done a great deal of damage.

A gleaming arm erupted from the smoke and snatched The hooded hunter from his place. He was shaken like a rag doll, thrown into the ground and flung into the air. A lightning bolt snapped toward siphon and struck him, but he healed before it hurt him. He then grabbed it as if it was a whip and flung it toward Mof hoping to cast it around his neck.
man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By man_of_forever

MOF had smashed Siphon into the ground and slung him back into the storm, so how does he still survive? Maybe he used his last bit of will to absorbed the cement and heal himself. But that’s nothing compared to his latest astonishing feet, He has seamed to grab the lighting and wield it like a tool, even though he can not manipulate electricity. Maybe he absorbed it and discharged it so quick, that to the normal eye it appeared that he held it. He then crakes the electrical lasso at the Blue Giant's throat.

It hits and MOF rubs his burnt neck with his glowing hands. Even though they have different backgrounds, they were both super powerful beings, unstoppable forces of nature. Nature can do miraculous things to help humanity, but whenever Mother Nature has a temper tantrum we all know to run for cover. MOF's stationary aura color is yellow, because he is often at peace with himself and the universe. But there is nothing peaceful about this situation what so ever.

MOF glares at his once loyal brother and his eyes began to glow red instead of the familiar light yellow. Then his aura that covers his body grows scarlet as well then his two arms made of soul matter. MOF had not gone to the dark side for he was too careful to not break the Balance Keeper laws so he wouldn’t be 'recycled'. Instead he has let his anger and hatred take total control.

MOF freezes time and the storm stops and all is quiet. Going directly up to and in front of Siphon, he returns time to give the illusion of teleportation and the element of surprise. The Soul Reaper throws his knee at the Energy Reaper's gut. Then he tries a right hook onto Siph's head. If they are affective Siphon will fall to the ground again. And if he does, MOF will grab his sword releasing a new red energy blade. He will teleport using his time manipulation and slash at him with his disintegrating blade that also cuts the soul of the victim.

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Siphon

Siphon wields nature's wrath and crack Mof in the neck with a whip of lightning.  His neck becomes charred much like the land around them. His body glows florescent and his eyes burn red with anger.  No longer was he the kind blue giant. Siphon had planned on him going evil the whole time so that his reign as balance keeper would be over.  But it had failed. 

Mof suddenly appears in front of siphon, kneeing him in the stomach and punching him in the head. The hooded hunter began to hurdle toward the earth again. He has tried everything in his book. He grew tired of this quarrel and had figured that he would not win. But if he would not win, no one would. He begins to glow a bright blus and  begins to absorb everything in in the land, a feat he had never performed all while falling.

He planned to absorb enough energy, that he would overload with energy and ultimately exploding and destroying the planet whole.
man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By man_of_forever

The falling boy glowed brighter then a star as he absorbs the entire planet. But even with Siphon's great power somethings are just not meant to be accomplished successfully. The globe that held no life crumbles and the implodes. The explosion sends MOF flying into space. As he flies a there is a flash of light and the surrounding area fades just like when they arrived. MOF falls onto the floor of the TM command center. He franticly looks around and whispers "It's... It's over...?" His red soul arms push him off the ground then the harsh realization kicks in. Siphon was no where around. Their fight had ended his life. And the sickest part was he died in anger and he will never receive a proper burial.

MOF is enraged even more as his emotions go through a high roller coaster. He punches the wall of his home. B.E.T.H. appears and scans MOF. He is not the same person physically and biologically. B.E.T.H. in her feminine voice says, "Intruder! Destroy!" The building's level 10 security fail safes and weapons are fire upon the Balance Keeper. "Nooo! It’s MOF! Your lead -- AGGGGH!"  The already half destroyed Blue Giant is killed by his own computer software.

If brothers fight side by side, brothers die side by side with honor. If brothers fight each other, nether comes out the winner....