#1 Edited by Mercy_ (92676 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a general thread, to talk about all RPers, not just me. 

What do you think of other's from both an in and out of character point of view?

I'm also adding in a disclaimer. Tell the truth but don't be a complete asshole about it. Take all drama to PMs. Kthnxbai. 
#2 Posted by thegreatfour (12967 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll do  a few more people later :P

CaptainCockblock is one of those RPers you shouldn't judge by the name. He's a great (not to self: Look up more words for great >_>) writer and really fun to get into off-topic conversations with. And from the sounds of it he's had quite a life already.

As for his character Tank he's funny in a homicidal way. With all the jokes he makes and the way he acts he has a lot of insecurities, but don't say it to his face. He can go from oddly happy to furious for no apparent reason. To sum it up he's a wild card that explodes and is due for a deeper look in his background in my opinion.

#3 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk: Man if that guy would just write something sometime he would be awesome lol

Risky: Best writer on the Vine. I don't care if she doesn't start RPGs, or lead them, or anything else. When she wants to be ....she is the best.

Kurrent: Best leader and RPG starter on the vine.....when he wants to be

Arrow: No one is like Arrow. He is one of the most creative people I've ever met. Great style (though I don't like it much) and has a different look on things

Missy: Has come a LONG WAY since we started. She can define evil and literally make me want to puke....good thing. I'm not much of a fan of her as a hero cause it just doesn't feel right to me. Sick and twisted, sexy and horrifying all in one.

DH: Pure talent and will rule the Vine one day. Why she isn't a mod god (G-man) only knows. Has the talent to be top 10 writer on the vine....still need just a little work. (emotional writing not technical

Hunter: Great writer, though he likes to focus on the fight and sometimes lacks the emotion and connecting the reader to the character

................................ that's about all I got. The people who I mentioned I actually consider friends and are all good people.

#4 Posted by Doctor Damn (740 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor Damn:

Doctor Damn is a delicious and sassy black woman :|
#6 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8140 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman said:
" @Doctor Damn: Doctor Damn is a delicious and sassy black woman :| "
Lol "Sassy" So!!!! True 
#7 Posted by Doctor Damn (740 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman said:
On the inside...only on the inside.
#8 Edited by Miss Menace (12222 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: You know how I feel mom :D @Warsman: Same uncle Wars.

Well to everyone else. I'm gonna lump together, not out of disrespect or anything lol 
To the Vets: Great respect to all of you, for being the start of it all ! G, Sha,FA, MR :)
To the rookies: Respect for joining and trying your best.
To the Mid card(again no disrespect,cause I'm one too) Respect to you guys as well, cause Your on your way of being the legends you are !  ANGENI !!! <3333333333333333
#9 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio

@Doctor Damn:

#10 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Nighthunter - Best writer on the Vine.

I'll add more when i feel like it lol
#11 Posted by Mercy_ (92676 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawk: Love you too ;) 

@Warsman said:
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#12 Posted by Mercy_ (92676 posts) - - Show Bio
@Miss Menace: <3
#13 Edited by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:
Took you a whole day to tell me that. Heart unbroken. lol
#14 Posted by Miss Menace (12222 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Glomp of Daughterly love.
#15 Posted by Doctor Damn (740 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys...

...Guys...

What do you think about me guys?????

#16 Posted by Mercy_ (92676 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawk: 

@Doctor Damn: You're amazing and have the potential to make a real name for yourself if you care to do so.
#17 Posted by PaperRonin (1071 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor Damn said:
" Guys...

...Guys...

What do you think about me guys?????

"
Creative and great writing ability. Character's are unique.
#18 Posted by Doctor Damn (740 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: ...I'm sorry for posting Terry Dodson art at you. U___U

@PaperRonin: Thank you so much. :D
#19 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor Damn: Haven't talked to you much, but all your ideas have been awesome so far.  Your posts are incredibly great and to the point and you're a cool dude, overall.  Love the constant DH trolling...
#20 Posted by Mercy_ (92676 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor Damn: You should be. Do it again and I won't say any more nice things about you.
#21 Posted by Mercy_ (92676 posts) - - Show Bio
@Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
" @Doctor Damn: Haven't talked to you much, but all your ideas have been awesome so far.  Your posts are incredibly great and to the point and you're a cool dude, overall.  Love the constant DH trolling... "
-__-
#22 Posted by Doctor Damn (740 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
" @Doctor Damn: Haven't talked to you much, but all your ideas have been awesome so far.  Your posts are incredibly great and to the point and you're a cool dude, overall.  Love the constant DH trolling... "
-__- "
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. 

And thanks. XD
#23 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:
Your too ......young for me. yeah that's it.
#24 Posted by hydrabob (14977 posts) - - Show Bio

*waits to hear how he doesn't take this seriously*

#25 Posted by Mercy_ (92676 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawk: I'm too engaged for you. You're too married for me. 

@hydrabob: I like that you don't take it super seriously. It's a good time for you, about creating fun (and funny) stories. I love the comedic value that you bring to things. 
#26 Posted by hydrabob (14977 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Hmmm thats a good way to put it.
#27 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8140 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm..Could i get a thing-y about me? 

#28 Posted by hydrabob (14977 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Umbra Sorcerer: I haven't seen any of your stuff, but out of character I think your grea *pulls out a thesaurus ewwww* You are Magnanimous 
#29 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8140 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob: *Bows* Thank you my Hilarious,Random Friend :D 
#30 Posted by hydrabob (14977 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Umbra Sorcerer: Thanks you

#31 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8140 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob: Lol Thats actually Kinda creepy :P
#32 Posted by hydrabob (14977 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Umbra Sorcerer: sorry >.>
#33 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8140 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
" @The Umbra Sorcerer: sorry >.> "
It Okay xD
#34 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio
Bronze Age Gambler - Reckless and action oriented, yet always charming. Writing style lacked substance but was still ahead of its time.

Silver Age Gambler - Spelling became more of a focus and researching different fighting styles. Unbelievably became more charming and the list of female companions grew. Post length was paramount. Began studying the styles of users I considered not only great rpgers, but great writers. Yes, there is a difference.

Golden Age Gambler - What can I say, I do what I do. Some people like it, some dont. Either way, I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.
#35 Posted by Legacy_ (10520 posts) - - Show Bio

The above statement is so true, cocky, and overly confident at once o_O

Speak about me please but if I get one asshole comment, I will get MR to drop the banned hammer on your asses ;) kthanks!
#36 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler: That last line is still to be disputed
#37 Edited by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio
@Closure:

How this guy continues to fly under the radar is beyond me. His OP's are the best ever. Thats not a tag line or meant to be a chuckle worthy statement, its fact. But I feel that that statement may do Closure some injustice, cause his overall writing is just as impressive. If this guy ever decides to start throwing his weight around, watch out. We'll all have to step our games up or get left behind.
#38 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" @Gambler: That last line is still to be disputed "
I'll take on all comers and pretends to the throne ;P
#39 Posted by Legacy_ (10520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler: Faints o_O

Thanks Gambler, it actually means a lot.  I feel that I've grown with everyone's aid on CV.  The endless pointers, comments, though some were mean helped me evolve.  I know there a moments where I still require improvement but soon enough I will be stepping my game up.  I wanna bring open rpgs back instead of keeping it contained (Though those can be handled better lol)

But thank you ^_^
#40 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler: 
Sha
Cassie Strong
Hayden Miles
Y intercept
Maya Lopez
Gwen Lopez
Solace

I don't need to say anything. I've done more things with just my alts than most people do with there mains.

#41 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
"

Cassie Strong
Hayden Miles
Y intercept
Maya Lopez
Gwen Lopez
Solace

I don't need to say anything. I've done more things with just my alts than most people do with there mains."
Never heard of em
#42 Posted by Mercy_ (92676 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" @Gambler: 
Sha
Cassie Strong
Hayden Miles
Y intercept
Maya Lopez
Gwen Lopez
Solace

I don't need to say anything. I've done more things with just my alts than most people do with there mains.

"
That's actually true.... 
#43 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler: Yeah well you usually flunk history
#44 Posted by Mercy_ (92676 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha: It's his old age setting in.
#45 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha being "In" rpgs doesnt mean you've "accomplished" anything new. Jus sayin ;)

#46 Posted by Mercy_ (92676 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously beginning to think you actually enjoy sleeping on the couch. 

#47 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" hahaha being "In" rpgs doesnt mean you've "accomplished" anything new. Jus sayin ;) "
Maybe not, but i think Mercury said it best. "Im the most copied person in the section"
#48 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" @Gambler said:
" hahaha being "In" rpgs doesnt mean you've "accomplished" anything new. Jus sayin ;) "
Maybe not, but i think Mercury said it best. "Im the most copied person in the section" "
I agree (but only because I dont wanna sleep on the couch)
#49 Posted by hydrabob (14977 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" @Gambler said:
Maybe not, but i think Mercury said it best. "Im the most copied person in the section" "
*sigh* the longer your around the more often that will happen. Everything has pretty much already been done, people are just doing it slightly different with their characters. The legends have already taken all the good story ideas. Which makes good original ideas even better today.
#50 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob:  I'm gonna start copying you. You seem interesting. Goes through his image gallery